Get Married!

>what could go wrong

Attached: 1559568636225m.jpg (858x1024, 171K)

>dailymail
you often believe internet tabloids, op?

>impossibru story
bro you should have married

you know what? I don't care. If you actually give a psychotic whore like this the time of day, you deserve everything that happens to you.

yes goy marriage is the problem here

never said the story was impossible, just that your source is not credible.
please play again.

ban assault spoon's.

>Be me
>34yo German 2 kids
>Have good job, no criminal record or violent history
>One day wife kicks me out of house with nothing
>2 days later moves truck driver boyfriend into home. Having affair for months
>won’t let me see children. dont see or talk to kids for over 4 months.
>One day friend sends me picture of my house, police, ambulances everywhere
>I call wife no response I call hospital.
>doctor tells me my 9 month old son has drowned in the spa
>take immediate court action to see other son
>initially told by court my case is not "urgent" enough
>have to take court action to even attend my sons funeral
>son tells me new truck driver boyfriend beat him and blamed him for brothers death
>win more custody
>exwife takes out fake custody order
>costs over €10k to defeat in court, no costs to her as lied to battered women’s legal service
>judge wouldnt even read my affidavit. Won as womens legal service realised she lied and asked her to pay
>found out in coroners court that exwife left door open and truck driver would encourage baby to play at edges of the spa
>coroners court rules cause of death is owner of property didnt have proper fence despite lockable room
>I’m sole owner of the home as her credit rating too poor to even put on loan
>get threatened with law suit for causing death of my son
>ex-wife constantly tell remaining son that Im the cause of other sons death
>waiting to see if I’m charged for manslaughter despite not being in country at the time or allowed access to my son
>get home back in divorce settlement but its trashed, feces everywhere
>lost over €100k in lawyers bills and everything cos murdering ex-wife just wanted to make me suffer
>only crime Im male, educated and good provider

One can only hope this is not true.

Slide thread. This case is a small minority of White marriages. OP is trying to demoralize.

Attached: 1548474079291.png (1150x1081, 157K)

pay your taxes kraut

If all this true, I wish you and your remaining son better days and I hope that bitch and the scumbug get what's coming to them.

*scumbag

Dude im sorry but if this is your wife and someone you had kids with, then you had ample time to decide if this bitch was worth it. You clearly ignored all red flags. This is what happens when guys propose and breed just about any bitch

>implying I wouldn't murder this cunt and blame it on a paki.

>won’t let me see children. dont see or talk to kids for over 4 months.
>>One day friend sends me picture of my house, police, ambulances everywhere
>>I call wife no response I call hospital.
>>doctor tells me my 9 month old son has drowned in the spa
>>take immediate court action to see other son
>>initially told by court my case is not "urgent" enough
>>have to take court action to even attend my sons funeral
>>son tells me new truck driver boyfriend beat him and blamed him for brothers death
>>win more custody
>>exwife takes out fake custody order
>>costs over €10k to defeat in court, no costs to her as lied to battered women’s legal service
>>judge wouldnt even read my affidavit. Won as womens legal service realised she lied and asked her to pay
>>found out in coroners court that exwife left door open and truck driver would encourage baby to play at edges of the spa
>>coroners court rules cause of death is owner of property didnt have proper fence despite lockable room
>>I’m sole owner of the home as her credit rating too poor to even put on loan
>>get threatened with law suit for causing death of my son
>>ex-wife constantly tell remaining son that Im the cause of other sons death
>>waiting to see if I’m charged for manslaughter despite not being in country at the time or allowed access to my son
>>get home back in divorce settlement but its trashed, feces everywhere
>>lost over €100k in lawyers bills and everything cos murdering ex-wife just wanted to make me suffer
>>only crime Im male, educated and good provider
This is truly a tragedy. I am sorry for your loss.

Holy shit user,I'm sorry to hear that also fuck that whore and make sure ur other son knows the truth

You should have planned her murder. And protected your kids before this happened. It's 100% your fault. You know Germany is pozzed and the system compromised against you , you bought this on yourself f

I'm at the point where I'm seriously considering just focusing on college and getting one of those Russian "mail order brides" once I finish. I've read some bad stories, but I've also seen good ones. It seems most of the bad ones are due to the man not doing proper research or generally being bad people who see the women as literal objects/trophies. Russian women are better than modern western women in every way. They're hotter, modest, polite, actually want a family, etc. I just need to figure out how to cut myself off from my family long enough and come up with a convincing story on how I met a Russian woman and got married. I really don't want to have that awkward conversation with relatives.

Everything posted on this board is satire , I made this post for comedic purposes. Because your life is a tragic comedy

This is what happens when you're a blue pill beta. She's a piece of shit but you chose to date her, ignoring red flags along the way including bad credit and shit you didn't mention for sure. You chose to marry her. You chose to have children with her. You chose to buy her a house. You let her kick you out like a bitch. All while ignoring massive red flags. Going out with friends for girls night? Not letting you have your friends or hobbies? Extreme jealousy? Whore behavior? Without a doubt there was something you ignored. A psychopath like her can't hide her insanity for long. Take some goddamn ownership. You're still speaking as if this shit came from nowhere. You have another child to watch out for, get your head out of your ass. You can't control the world, but you can control your choices, your behavior, your perception.

Attached: redpill.jpg (858x536, 28K)

This. No way a bitch like this doesn't drop metric tons of red flags. Fuckers just ignore this and wife the cunt then bring life into this world to suffer for shitty choices and spineless actions.

Attached: weebs.jpg (922x715, 194K)

Unlike men of course who never abuse their children.

Another anecdote in my pile of why Islam is the only solution to the women question.

God you're such a pathetic cuck lmao no wonder Germany is getting replaced

>implying you could get a female to show an ounce of attraction to you

Do you know how i know your a leldditer

time for you to go back reddit faggot

Yes goys! Be afraid! Hate white women. Believe our made up stats and cherry picked degeneracy examples. Let Tyrone and Jamal impregnate them. Just play vidya. Women are too much trouble!

Attached: 35CF4658-F7EF-4ED9-ACD9-D8AC4EE80A51.png (620x306, 96K)

Funny how this would NEVER happen in a country outside of a white one. In any normal country, the husband/partner would kick the shit out of the women or even kill her. But white men are the biggest cucks now since decades. Also, the reason why we have so many problems.

If ANYONE would just hurt my baby a little, I would kill this person. And there is no "CSI" in most countries. If you aren't retarded you can easily get away with it.

>>Be me
yo German 2 kids
>>Have good job, no criminal record or violent history
>>One day wife kicks me out of house with nothing

so, you were a beta who let a woman a woman kick you out of your own house.

i am sorry for your children, if your story ist true. others can only learn from your failure.

women are like animals. controlled by their own emotion. if you cant handle that, you end like this user.

This is pasta, they are scared and shilling against the the pro-marriage, pro-fertility threads. The story is fake, but some marriages end badly, is that news to anyone? Are you going to die alone with nothing, the last of your line, because of that?

Not an argument. The court case and messages are real. All journalists are equally unreliable. If you disagree you are a demoralized idiot who belongs in reddit and should return there.