Remember what their objective is

Their objective has always been to divide ourselves. Stay strong. Never divide ourselves or fall to their categories

Attached: 574289C6-6931-4815-8C7F-A823AE80BF76.jpg (755x424, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/zuljin/twogenders
youtube.com/watch?v=muoR8Td44UE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine playing on SJWoW server

What was their objective

What the fuck does classic wow have to do with any of this?

try and think

lol so naive

Mankrik was cucked.

fuck mankirk and his wife ok

WotLK was the last decent expac, anything following it was blighted by far too many lore retcons and character 180s.

worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/zuljin/twogenders

it will consume our time?

Wotlk was peak WoW, debate me

Where’s Mankrik

is this an npc where they changed his dialogue or something?

While I understand this, and that our common enemy are the globohomo kikes with their fractional reserve lending, what does WoW have to do with it?

Based and scourgepilled

Vanilla was perfect.

mankirk's wife was brutally raped and murdered by savage quilboar niggers
thats what she deserves for being culturally enriched

Vanilla has special place for every wow player, but overall wotlk was better.

FUCK ISRAEL

The Horde won't survive if we don't let the quillboars into Orgrimmar.

The Humans won't survive if we don't let the Orcs built their own fucking city on our fucking planet

Yup.

Attached: 4DD4FCFA-96E2-47D5-8617-2A0FBEDB4045.jpg (550x336, 29K)

So the point is that we'll divide among ourselves and infight over ... opinions on classic WoW? faction choices?
Well that's some petty shit. I mean I do get autistic about muh vidya but there's a big difference between someone being an Apple fan or someone defending Bans for toxicity and someone defending Druid tanks or being a fan of Horde racials.

Its fun fucking with the mentally ill trannies on that board that try to take it over

If Cata didn't fuck over the vanilla zones and put in Azeroth flying then it would have been the greatest.
Honestly most of the dungeons and raids were a throwback to vanilla but all the wrath babies found it too hard. Healers cried because they had to sit and drink like vanilla healers had to in dungeons.
PVE was so fucking great in cata.

>be me
>play on Kucknos3
>name my pet cat Nigger
>GM teleports mke away and forces me to abondon it

poor nigger, rip

Attached: 98-1-1399675521.jpg (870x1024, 84K)

TBC was

The winds of magicka are strong this days.
Ill say no more.

Ov vey, how could you possibly suggest that the nethrazim to whom we granted conditional asylum would act subversively to undermine the forsaken from within? Accusations of dual loayalties are the oldest and most vile form of antidreadlordism.

Attached: varimathras.jpg (1024x768, 117K)

This is a lie, you can't name your pet nigger by default

Can't wait to play desu. Its the only pleasure I have anyway.

is this the jew of azeroth?

The Cata dungeons were amazing for maybe the first 2 weeks and then it was just a slog. Once you had at least 2 pieces of the new gear they were fairly easy excluding 1-2 instant death mechanics. But yeah, flying in Azeroth and the complete overhaul of those regions really hurt the game. The raids were pretty great up until dragon soul

Threadly reminder that Blood Elves are an Alliance race.

You can with accented letters.
I still have my DICKSMASHER bird that I named in tbc on live though

WoW gtkrwn

Yeah DS was like a preview of the shit that was to come.
But I mean what you said about dungeons was the same with vanilla though, they will still mostly long even when you out geared them in AQ/Naxx gear.

you nigger made me tame one again

Attached: trumpinator#.jpg (1825x981, 774K)

8.2 sucks
Classic will suck (because vanilla sucked).
Prove me wrong.

LFD peak wow kek

vanilla didn suck
there
i did it

>le im an ebin gamer too pls join my cause thread
holy cringe, this isnt redpilled at all

>217625664
Private server

Specifically, Ulduar. PvP hadn't QUITE turned into Wizard Wars yet. Ulduar was the best raid we'd ever seen (and is still bare minimum top 3). PvE class balance wasn't TERRIBLE, there wasn't absolute parity but player performance and gear were more a factor than what you picked at character creation. People were still out in the world regularly.

You suck leaf
There, done it

did you sandnigger miss "Kucknos3" ?
as in Kronos3... one of the biggest curently running private servsers...
people in the thread complain that Blizzard is SJWfied... well my point is that private servers are not much beter.

Attached: 190902_md-Demotivational, Humor, Orks.jpg (349x450, 30K)

Take your meds, schizo

Attached: 1549258417374.jpg (500x500, 49K)

8.2 is fine
vanilla sux
bc sux, but less
wotlk was fine enough, but still have some features from vanilla that sux
cata was best addon lorewise and for gameplay
pandas was fine, but not so good as cata, a lot of people hate setting
wod was terriful because fail of project Titan and forced moving manpower to create overwatch, for milking money
legion was secon best after cata, truly masterpiece of lore and gameplay of wow
bfa kinda strange, like cutted down legion with bad writing, but with hope to make turnover in the end.

itt i want my year back to do something usefull

Attached: 6055[1].jpg (1401x597, 174K)

shadow/frost 2x2, those were the days...

It came in 3.3,last patch. By that time most people leveled the old way.

My man...i was frost mage, my friend was disc/shadow, depending on his mood. 2.3 k on stormscale back then. Good times...

TBC minus flying mounts = perfection.

Attached: dddddddddddddd.jpg (1280x748, 252K)

FUCK MAGES AND FUCK GAME MASTERS

So after not being a brainlet the idea is to release classic wow to distract us from our higher calling. Consider the timing.
Fuck mankirk. wotlk wow was best wow.

I was too actually! Nothing is comfier than having triple shield and 30k hp heh. For 3x3 MLS was even cooler!

Yes! YES! Go into lordaeron and kill off scarlet crusaders, only then will we live in a tolerant society, free of hate!

Attached: shalom-gnome-SGGNOME-3995.jpg (1000x1000, 103K)

TBC healing > all.

Attached: Kael - Copy.jpg (1280x748, 218K)

Not since wc3. The alliance was going to execute the blood elves.

Why are you in this thread then? Hello Kitty Island adventure awaits you, friend.

Attached: 332CD2EC-E9BB-452D-AC2D-0E53C2511AF2.jpg (588x390, 43K)

Never looked at it like that...damnit dude...

Still, wrath was the beginning of th end.
Vanilla+BC+Wrath with vanilla philosophies would be the greatest game ever.

QQ knowing how the world is developing in RL you are right.

>If Cata didn't fuck over the vanilla zones and put in Azeroth flying then it would have been the greatest.
This is what killed WoW for most people. Vanilla's design had very few large quest hubs and sent you out into the world to find everything on your own. Then Cata revamped it and they made large zones slightly smaller and divided them up like the northern and southern barrens and made hundreds of tiny quest hubs, essentially making the game a very linear "go to point A, do five quests, go to point B, do five more quests" and repeat. Add in flying and it destroyed Azeroth.

To be fair, LFD wasn't added until late Wrath. Pre-LFD WotLK was amazing.

were*
Garithos fucked that up.

I only started playing in WotLK.
If they had official WotLK servers I would resub in a heartbeat.
In reality though I don't think the same market exists for MMOs anymore.
Once the hype and rose tinted glasses wear off Classic will be as dead as live.

I think people overemphasise difficulty when comparing then and now, when what is much more important is the kind of difficulty. If only difficulty mattered, then people would just play battletoads, etc. People play mmorpgs for a certain kind of experience and a certain kind of difficulty. MMO -> large interconnected worlds and communities, RPG -> well defined roles. For me, the most noticable negative trends in the game were the gradual instancing and homogenization of everything. The world went from a cohesive whole to a sort of themepark of disconnected elements. PvP and PvE became completely segregated to the point that they may as well have been separate games. Special gear, stats, specs, etc for each separate subgame. PvP gear came from PvP and only worked in PvP. PvE stats came from PvE and only worked in PvE, etc. All of this undermines the cohesive whole, and creates a world of instanced subgames. People liked the idea of going to a raid and getting a massive dragondick 2H mace and thinking
>Can't wait to try this out in PvP lel
Classes, gear, roles, etc all just started blurring together. Every class can cc, every class can dps, every class can self heal, every class can do basically everything. Same thing with gear. In vanilla there was all kinds of interesting effects on gear, sure some of them were really dumb, like spirit on rogue sets, the focus on hyperbalance lead to every choice of gear basically boiling down to
>+Spellpower
>+Crit
>+Haste
or
>+Spellpower
>+Hit
>+Haste
or
>+Spellpower
>+Crit
>+Hit
for every single slot. Interesting effects like chances to proc extra hits, chances to silence people who hit you in melee, extra buffs to specific magic schools, etc just vanished in favor of homogenous sludge. The game was much more fun when everything was OP in a unique way, rather than everything being balanced in the same way.

>WoW Bread on Jow Forums
Just gonna drop this here anons.
youtube.com/watch?v=muoR8Td44UE