/ig/ - Islam General

No infidels shitting up the thread

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: (خَيْرُكُمْ مَن تَعَلَّمَ القُرْآنَ وعَلَّمَهُ)

Attached: ((((.png (420x420, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/13804
quran.com/23/14?translations=101,22,18,84,21,20,19,17,95
cags.org.ae/contentfiles/publications/1742-4755-6-17.pdf
quran.com/69/44-46
sunnah.com/bukhari/64/450)
youtube.com/watch?v=GGFSQ5mq_aI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first post is mine

Attached: 1508148152645.jpg (400x372, 24K)

Reminder to ignore shitposters

>Reminder to ignore shitposters.
>It's only shitposters.

How could we improve Islam culturally?

I'm happily married with a young nurse, we met when she was 17, however ever since she did become a nurse she's been obsessed with the whole career shit and so we've only gotten around to have one child between us and as a result I went balls deep on her mother whenever possible who's only hitting 40 this year which in turn has granted me 4 children, all 4 are thankfully fine and aren't fucking downie babies but the mother is 'done' having 'em which is understandable, not that her 'sexual appetite' has gone down one bit though.
I'm a 'house husband' and so I just take care of the house and the children and when the children are napping I get to play vidya and watch animu, we live at her mother's house that's basically paid off by the late father's life insurance as he died during military service or however that works exactly.
My wife currently believes that her mother went through a 'phase' and went on a 'medical insemination spree' desperate to re-discover the 'happiness of a mother', however obviously as the children will grow up, they'll most certainly look like me in some way or another.
I can't wait to tell my current wife that I went balls deep on her mother and had 4 wonderful children with her while she was too fucking busy keeping paki niggers and junkies alive down at the hospital, I do love her, I really do, but I really REALLY fucking hate how she prioritize her "career" over having children with me.

Attached: HowIMatedWithYourMother.png (652x425, 498K)

And by improving you mean what exactly?

muslim girls ruined my genes with their brown feet. Now my italian feet are brown too :(

Attached: __medjed_and_nitocris_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_naturalton__sample-dfa98295f1cac48e24ed3c5bb (850x1202, 175K)

Can you prove that the Quran is really the word of god?

google.com/amp/s/islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/13804

whats wrong with doing anal?

Attached: 1360431236825.jpg (310x232, 28K)

How violent Islamic culture can be.

Pisslam is degenerate

Nice try Islamo-pig, but fuck your shit thread. Your religion needs to go far far away

*shits on your thread*

Doesn't quite convince me... God shouldn't make any mistakes, right? How come that in chapter 23, verse 14 there is a huge mistake. Here's the link quran.com/23/14?translations=101,22,18,84,21,20,19,17,95
It says: "Then We made the sperm-drop into a clinging clot, and We made the clot into a lump [of flesh], and We made [from] the lump, bones, and We covered the bones with flesh; then We developed him into another creation. So blessed is Allah, the best of creators."
...which is basically wrong. Could you also adress the last part where it says "Allah, the best of creators." If he is the best then who are the others? Shouldn't we believe in only one god like the shahada says?

It is violent when it needs to be

محمد تمتص زنجي الديك في الجحيم.

There are people who create things u know, Allah does not mean "god's" by that, also the verse explains how Allah created man nothing wrong with it.

Why do Muslims feel the need to always move to Europe?

How come all Muslim countries are massive shitholes?

Islam might be for the mentally handicapped degenerates, but I gotta give respect for how Islam handles faggots, trannies and how they put their bitches in place.

Islam is still cancer

Why do your governments import them and why USA dislocate them?

mfw Islamic empires preserved christianity better than retards in europe do.
Hagia Sophia still stands.
Notre Dame burns.
Really makes you think.

Attached: hoi.png (469x541, 297K)

>and We covered the bones with flesh
Well " and We covered the bones with flesh" is biologically wrong. Completely wrong and it resembles the knowledge of Aristoteles.

>here are people who create things u know
People aren't allmighty, god is. Your statement is false.

Because everyone feels the need to move to europe. Because life in europe is good. Also a lot of the worlds population are muslims, and they live close to europe.

Not exactly rocket science there buddy.

If I called Muhammad a faggot to your face, what the fuck are you gonna do about it?

Another question: if Mohammed is the most important prophet according to Islam, then why did he die of poison like a rat while Jesus is alive and next to God until this day?

Your taqqiya is useless here, better leave before I get you completely busted.

Not enough european dna

Because he was a man, not a demigod mary sue "son of god / god" that can just die and come back whenever he pleases.

When did I say people are god??

Also explain how it is wrong

Are you inferring that there is a single culture of the world's muslims?

They’ll gang up on you, they always do.

Saw a muslim girl in the bus the other day. She was wearing a hijab but was showing off her sexy feet with sandals. I wanted go breed her so badly. Why does the hijab not work?

>no pork
>no art
>pedophilia
>submission to Allah (Yahweh)
>crypto-jew pedophile prophet
>incest
>women constantly covered

Islam sucks

The prophet had the choice of dying or continuing to live, yet he chose to be with Allah.

Ignored.

Attached: 7D1837F6585B4A3B86EEDB6C7CF46FE5.gif (400x222, 1.82M)

says the german faggot

Stop acting like niggers

Still believing this nonsense as an adult.

Attached: 1501350674496.jpg (640x791, 126K)

Show me a single image of just the skeleton inside a womans womb which then gets covered in flesh the next 40-50 days. It's fucking wrong Abdool.

>When did I say people are god??
By saying people create things, too. People can't create life out of nothing, only God can.

He did NOT choose to die, he was poisoned by a JEWISH woman who said: If you are really the messenger of allah then he will spare your life.
Later, before Mohammed died, Aisha narrated the he said his aorta is burning like someone cuts it with a hot knife. God, the real one, let him die.

Based, death to the kuffars inshallah.

based

Hey OP, why is it that 99% of all muslims I see are inbred shitskins that looks like they have 70 IQ?

Attached: ugly.jpg (615x410, 19K)

Lol, Allah created man and knows best, stop embarrassing yourself, is your bone covered with flesh now or not?

And no, I said people can create things, not life, but those things are imperfect, the prophet was presented a choice by the angel of death, he chose to be with Allah.

Maximum cope.

>Religion

I hope you do the Dua before going to the bathroom Mahmoud or Saytan will play with your asshole.

Muhammad, i...
cags.org.ae/contentfiles/publications/1742-4755-6-17.pdf

Attached: Muzzie_Incest.png (952x562, 250K)

Attached: inbred.jpg (750x962, 84K)

I will go now, enjoy the thread kuffar, I'll be back tomorrow.

Don't skip my question: Can you show us a single image where the skeleton is inside the womb without flesh? As it says in your book?

>the prophet was presented a choice by the angel of death, he chose to be with Allah
What a filthy liar your are, read this: "And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings, We would have seized him by the right hand; Then We would have cut from him the aorta."
quran.com/69/44-46

and in this hadith (sunnah.com/bukhari/64/450) it says: "The Prophet (ﷺ) in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O `Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Your stupid "prophet" is busting himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=GGFSQ5mq_aI

Have a blessed day Mahmoud.

Can't answer a single question, never come back you faggot

they are jealous

Attached: 1528682112631 (1).jpg (961x662, 242K)

only honorless cowards run

Attached: women fight back, steal kids.jpg (500x400, 50K)

>tunisia

oh the irony

Isn't that Rashid Musa?

Yes

Attached: E1ABB131-8005-4E86-BEA9-C665AB59BA8D.jpg (940x705, 111K)

You are not welcome here fucking goatfucker. Burn in hell with your diabolic false prophet.

Attached: pedomuhammad.png (690x690, 731K)

I dont know Sven. I couldnt care less who this somali mudslim is

AIDS

So will we bud

DURKA DURKA

MUHAMMAD JIHAD

>Ramadan demands that you fast from sunrise to sunset
>The midnight sun also exists
Guess Allah forgot about that. Or maybe Muhammad was just a charlatan who needed an excuse for his perversions and lust for power.

>99% of all muslims I see are inbred shitskins
Because it's not an independent variable, people of low IQ and moral character are more likely to become economic migrants.

Go ahead and answer my questions, Qasim. Or are you a jew behind your flag?

>The midnight sun

Attached: download.jpg (195x258, 13K)

In the name of Allah, the most merciful
It saddens to me to see you my brothera refusing to see the truth, For Satan has blinded you with his lies.
In each of my 5 prayers, I spend 15 minutes crying and praying to Allah and begging him to save your souls, for I do not want billions of souls suffering from degenerecy and satanic plots.
I wish for all of you to see the turth and return to the light of Islam
Peace be upon you

Attached: images (15).jpg (259x194, 4K)

Question:
When you guys say 'infidel', do you mean atheists or any other religion, including other branches of your own religion?
For example: I am a catholic, does that qualify as an infidel for you, for I also believe in God?

Attached: 2000px-Emblem_of_the_Papacy_SE.svg.png (2000x2712, 1.12M)

Pray on deez nuts

Go ahead and answer my questions to convince us.

>No infidels shitting up the thread
you sure make this very tempting
remember to drink your shitty water as your prophet said

Attached: Water.jpg (651x604, 81K)

O Allah forgive them for they do not know..
What questions my brother go ahead I'll answer you

Attached: images (16).jpg (226x223, 6K)

>How come all Muslim countries are massive shitholes?
This?
There is only one "muslim" country (Brunei) in the world and it ranks pretty high in hdi index.
To think of my point a different way, if you were forced to live under sharia law, your government were puppets and corporate profits went overseas would you work hard at your job? Would you support the government? Avoid corruption?

>Islam is meant to conquer the world
>Muslims living in the north have to fast for days at a time because of it
It seems like Allah is the brainlet here. Islam is made by desert nomads, for desert nomads.

Yeah, for example if someone draws a picture, god forbid someone draws a picture

Reminder Muhammad is an idolater who kissed the Black Cube/Stone of Saturn, (with its rings represented by the people circling it)

Reminder that Islam is the sex religion that gives you virgins hence the crescent/star which represents Molech, the moon God and the star (Venus aka Ishtar) which is the God of love (hence sex religion)

Reminder that "Allah" was used by the pagan arabs to refer to the moon god (Molech/Baal) and Muhammad adapted that polytheistic term (Yes Islam is the same saturn cult posing as an "abrahamic religion"

Reminder that Allah(baal) and YHWH are two different gods. Allah is the devil and YHWH is the creator

Reminder that Muhammad married a 6 yr old and fucked her.

Reminder the purpose of Islam is to make sure its believers deny the resurrection of Jesus (thus damning them to hell)

Reminder that if you are Muslim you are unwittingly worshipping the devil

Attached: allallallalla.png (605x600, 578K)

kek you ain't fooling nobody nigger

This: There is not a single proof that the Quran is from god, yet you believe in it.

The word , used is ثم which means at the same time , or after each other in different cases , in this case it means simultaneously, it have been talked about and refuted since the first translators of Quran

You really think he will be satisfied by any answer? he is here to spout bullshit and be butthurt at muslims

Hijab , is not supposed to suppress your thoughts you are supposed to , because at the same time when women are ordered to cover men are ordered to not look , your argument is like saying , I robbed a bank why does the justice system not work

>He did NOT choose to die, he was poisoned by a JEWISH woman who said: If you are really the messenger of allah then he will spare your life.
>Later, before Mohammed died, Aisha narrated the he said his aorta is burning like someone cuts it with a hot knife. God, the real one, let him die.
you're mistaken, that story is true. Muhammad was poisoned by jewish women but he did not die and the jewish women converted to islam after seeing Muhammad survived.
Muhammad fell sick in his last days and the sickness lasts for several days where he tells his last speeches, say godbyes..etc
do you think she would poison him with something that will take days to make an effect?
>By saying people create things, too. People can't create life out of nothing, only God can.
God = creator
Creator =/= God
All cats have four legs in their bodies but every body with four legs is a cat.
you have to understand that.
>Show me a single image of just the skeleton inside a womans womb which then gets covered in flesh the next 40-50 days.
what? 40-50 days? Google what comes first bone or flesh.

Violence in these cases is not allowed , the leader of hezbollah said that people who attack others for pictures , disrespect Islam more than the people who drew the pictures

Help! I dropped Quran in toilet! Help!

>flag
Checks out.

We have to make a Hijazi akhi , so that other Muslims won't be weakened by their talks

I love this pasta.

You mean like this?

Attached: 1557917055951.jpg (540x560, 48K)

GIVE ME A LEBO QT RIGHT NOW

Attached: ACF3E465-E173-466F-A540-CDFD0B1BB412.png (2048x1536, 2.84M)

Kek, if it really is that easy to weaken the faith of a Muslim Islam has to be full of shit

Commendable akhi, who know maybe even they see the light.

You are a degenerate , pure doesn't mean drinkable ,

Muhammad, you have to go back.

Why do you worship feces and steak?

Pajeet, you have to stop worshiping whites and stop eating feces.

Enjoy

Attached: image.jpg (300x225, 7K)

>please let us in we hate muslims too

Reminder: Islam is a religion of peace. Everyone, please be respectful.

Attached: 1560025207237 (1).jpg (864x655, 131K)