MMR Vacation

My son is due the vaccine in a few hours, I’m seriously considering saying no thanks.

My thoughts are essentially that measles are not lethal and are roughly on the same level as chicken pox at most, catching it will also provide life time immunity although that will be hard to do unless we travel to somewhere with high levels of the virus.
The vaccination however comes with many potential side effects, pollutants, and is only providing temporary immunity to mumps, measles and rubella.

Am I being an idiot? Should I just get him vaccinated? I don’t believe the autism claims, however I do worry about other side effects and the pointlessness of the vaccination. The vaccine seems to be pushed for profit more than anything.

Attached: 9D90E036-21E0-4EE8-BB62-63F3281FB5F7.jpg (624x351, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiomersal
corvelva.it/en/speciale-corvelva/vaccinegate-en/what-did-we-find-in-the-6-in-1-infanrix-hexa-vaccine.html
ecdc.europa.eu/en/news-events/measles-outbreaks-still-ongoing-2018-and-fatalities-reported-four-countries
doctorswithoutborders.org/what-we-do/medical-issues/measles?source=ADD190U0U05&utm_source=Bing&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=Bingads&utm_content=nonbrand
webmd.com/children/vaccines/measles-faq#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KYS

>measles are not lethal
that's 100% incorrect.
they can be very lethal.

Good instincts, maybe demand an independent report on the vaccine itself and the company from which it came.

ask for a single dose vaccination
They are typically more expensive than the mass dose bottles they pull from for the plebs, but they dont contain Thiomersal

Umm sweetie:
In the modern era, it is rare to suffer permanent disability or death from measles in the United States. Between 1900 and 1963, the mortality rate of measles dropped from 13.3 per 100,000 to 0.2 per 100,000 in the population, due to advancements in living conditions, nutrition, and health care—a 98% decline (Fig. 1).

1 in half a million is not lethal.

Would this be separated vaccines similar to what’s offered in Japan? I’ve asked but I don’t believe it’s on offer here, and my partner is complaining that three shots will contain more pollutants than a single shot. I’ll look up thiomersal.

don't get the vaccine, we need Swedishfags to be weakened from disease for us Americans to walk in and purge the shitskins in Stockholm

1 death caused by measles proves they are lethal.
welcome to reality.

You’re being ridiculous. He’s vaccinated for all lethal conditions. This is simply about the MMR vaccination. It seems silly when considering the three viruses are not lethal. They’re also talking about introducing the chicken pox vaccine soon... it’s just too much.

1 in 500,000... my son isn’t weak or old. I’ve had measles myself, chicken pox too, neither were bad.

>Would this be separated vaccines similar to what’s offered in Japan?
yes
>Thiomersal's main use is as an antiseptic and antifungal agent, due to the oligodynamic effect. In multidose injectable drug delivery systems
>Thiomersal (INN), or thimerosal (USAN, JAN), is an organomercury compound. This compound is a well-established antiseptic and antifungal agent.

>The pharmaceutical corporation Eli Lilly and Company gave thiomersal the trade name Merthiolate. It has been used as a preservative in vaccines, immunoglobulin preparations, skin test antigens, antivenins, ophthalmic and nasal products, and tattoo inks. Its use as a vaccine preservative was controversial
>Thiomersal is very toxic by inhalation, ingestion, and in contact with skin (EC hazard symbol T+), with a danger of cumulative effects. It is also very toxic to aquatic organisms and may cause long-term adverse effects in aquatic environments (EC hazard symbol N).[21] In the body, it is metabolized or degraded to ethylmercury (C2H5Hg+) and thiosalicylate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiomersal
It says its phased out of childhood vaccinations in the EU but you should probably check to see if they are putting it in the multidose vaccines anyway

First make sure he is of good health and I'd of big stature(for his age) cause like everything there is an amount the body can or not take and if too much of crap goes into the poor developing body there are consequences.

Skin complications(dermatitis) are just a small side effect, but something one gotta live with.

The son will probably get also Hep B vaccines..

Thing is in Sweden the vaccines are probably for first class citizens, unless in zones like Malmo or what have you for no-go zones..
We in Slovenia probably get second or third class quality, so here's my concern.

I'd delay at least till he's bigger. I've read it all and my opinion is that if the vaccinations are done professionally and with all the controls and measurements, then they serve their purpose. Otherway good luck playing the health roulette.

t.
no-vaxx dad

Attached: 1542877196558.jpg (444x448, 16K)

Fuck your kid .Don't worry about him. Let him be diseased, infertile cunt. Good job Dad

Thanks a lot. I’ll ask to see the ingredients when we go later today.

Is there anything else to look out for? I’m an only child and he’s my only foreseeable hope of grandkids, so him turning out to be sterile his mother won’t have anymore kids since she has medium term mental health issues during and after pregnancy. Our other child is disabled.

>measles are not lethal
But they are.

1 in 500k in the 60s...

Come on man

Bump

Give hum the shot you stupid faggot.

Attached: 1560236217190.jpg (604x602, 111K)

In the states you would get fired by your pediatrician for even questioning the efficacy of a vaccine.

Count yourself lucky if you still have the option to refuse a vaccine and not get fines and refused health care.

Fucking don't. Measles used to be a normal disease that you just had like chickenpox until (((they))) got their hands in it. Reminder that Italy fired their bought and paid vaccine board and replaced them with neutrals, and they found that most vaccines are just plastics and metals with no actual vaccination power.

Anyone has that screenshot of that 70s family show that had an episode about having measles and playing around at home that day like it was normal chickenpox, which has been scrubbed from all streaming services?

Attached: 1530177207186.png (532x557, 46K)

Thats due to vaccination, retard.
Less people get measles =less people die of measles.

You know that's lower than the flu right? I'm sure we should all take bi-yearly flu vaccines too, right?
No wonder you're for vaccines dumb as you are.

Also here you go OP: corvelva.it/en/speciale-corvelva/vaccinegate-en/what-did-we-find-in-the-6-in-1-infanrix-hexa-vaccine.html

Attached: 1559585546604.jpg (221x250, 5K)

While as a moral person, I have no issue with the swedish dying in mass numbers to some horrible plague from the Nile basin, the child doesn't deserve it. All vaccines prevent lethal illnesses, don't be a retard. People developed these vaccines for a reason.

I had the first round of DTaP at 3 months and regretted it the same night. The reaction was awful and it took the child days to recover (went back into foetal position for like 2 days). It's like he wasn't there and was just terrified and struggling to get out.

Luckily he recovered fine and was completely back to as he was before after a week or so (though clearly it shows the constant vaccinations in infancy retard development at the very least), but i'm not taking that kind of risk again for diseases that are not a serious threat, and when the companies who produce these vaccines cannot be trusted at all. The MMR seems particularly absurd considering measles is not a serious disease, and mumps and rubella even less so.

>dying in mass numbers to some horrible plague from the Nile basin

What does that have to do with MMR you utter cretin?

Skip the vaccine, its pointless and no one can tell you whats in it not even the doctor.

Also worth noting that just here in Sweden we had a good example of vaccines not being safe:
>swine flu media hysteria in full swing
>suddenly a vaccine
>pushed everywhere
>schools had "free" vaccinations
>after a few months it turns out it was not safe at all, a lot of people had bad reactions to it and some got narcolepsy and other permanent shit
This stuff was tested by the same people that test all the other vaccines, these people allowed a clearly unsafe vaccine through to let it cash in on the fear mongering peak likely because they got paid themselves. If these people are willing to do that, it means their judgement purely depends on how much the pharma company bribes them.

Measles isn't really anything to worry about if you live in a first world country. The decade before the vaccine in America, only 500 people died a year to measles when millions of people contracted it. Less dangerous than the common flu.

no, measles are not lethal.
people with pre-existing medical issues that weaken their system (anything from mitral valve prolapse to autoimmune diseases) or very old or very young, can die from any additional stress on their body, including measles.
But measles in and of themselves are not deadly

>he’s already vaccinated
>but I don’t want to do this specific one because of the side effects
Holy shit the mental gymnastics that must be going on in your head right now

Please stop drinking the anti-vax koolaid. The problem with measels isn't deaths, dude, it's that it can cause permanent brain damage due to swelling, blindness, nerve damage, and other issues. People spamming those charts only show deaths when that isn't the issue

Fired from the doctor? How can you ask questions? Or you're not supposed to?

Brady Bunch

Är du i en jävla neger. Vaccinera din unge för fan.

Thanks, that's the one, S01E13.

None of those illnesses kill normal healthy children, they used to be a right of passage that came and went as one grew.

>Am I being an idiot
yes. if your child dies you should be executed. if your child gets sick and makes a schoolchild sick who was unable to take the vaccination due to allergies or a compromised immine system you should be executed.

measles is retarded, it's a child disease with a 1/10000 chance of complications
unless your child has worthless genes and is already dying, it'll be fine.

I'd you're actually scared about vaccine side effects just do them really spread out
Don't be a fucking moron

Don't vaccinate, natural selection will take care of poltards.

>the absolute state of Germarabia

Still extremely rare. You're much more likely to suffer permanent damage from going outside rather than get it from measles.

measles isn't dangerous. Less so than the flu.

You can vax without the 72different vaxes at once and aborted baby biomaterial in the MMR. Spread it out, and opt for the Catholic panel that doesn’t have aborted baby parts.

Attached: 1557130930186.jpg (740x2215, 1.25M)

The apa, American pediatrics association, basically tells pediatricians that they should refuse care to any patient that refuses to follow the vaccine schedule.

Many pediatricians do not take kindly to parents asking questions or second guessing them. I have friends who were fired by their pediatrician for getting a second opinion.

It's one of the way the Jews are using soft power to make it illegal to not get vaccinated without passing legislation.

As far as vaccines go, MMR is probably one of the safer ones.

measels themselves rarely kill, but a sympathetic pneumonia infection may.

You know your culture is on the decline when people are so rich and prosperous they can be stupid enough not to vaccinate against easily preventable diseases.

go to /x/ with this dumbass shit.

swedes are fucking mongs confirmed, umm sweetie: herd vaccination you fucking utter spastic.

I didnt do the mmr for my kids and they're doing great, one of my sons classmates was unfortunately hospitalized with seizures for a week after he had an allergic reaction to the preservatives in the vaccine

Between 1 February 2017 and 31 January 2018, 14 732 cases of measles were reported to the European Surveillance System by 30 EU/EEA countries according to ECDC’s monthly measles and rubella monitoring report published today. Most cases were reported by Romania (5 224), Italy (4 978), Greece (1 398) and Germany (906), accounting for 35%, 34%, 9% and 6%, respectively, of all cases reported by EU/EEA countries.

Fifteen EU/EEA countries reported 1 073 cases of measles in January 2018 (Source: TESSy). Greece and France in particular reported an increased number of cases.

According to more recent data published in ECDC’s Communicable Disease Threat Report (CDTR), obtained through epidemic intelligence, the highest number of measles cases in the EU since 1 January 2018 were in Greece (1 008), Romania (757), France (429) and Italy (164). Seven deaths have been reported from these 4 countries – Romania (3), Italy (2), Greece (1) and France (1).

Measles is a severe disease and since the beginning of 2016, 57 deaths due to the disease have been reported in the EU.

ecdc.europa.eu/en/news-events/measles-outbreaks-still-ongoing-2018-and-fatalities-reported-four-countries

>water is lethal because some people have drunk it to excess.

>>Measles is a severe disease and since the beginning of 2016, 57 deaths due to the disease have been reported in the EU.
And how many have been reported due to the flu?

We basically just spread the shots out and waited as much as possible. That way it allows you to look for potential side effects. We also chose church daycares that offered exemptions.

The kids are now fully vaccinated so they don’t have to deal with the hurdles of not being vaccinated, but we did so on our time not the recommended schedule.

The flu tends to kill old and already sick people, while measles kills children.

In 2017, 110,000 people, mostly children under five, died from measles—an improvement over previous years, but still tragic for an easily preventable disease.

doctorswithoutborders.org/what-we-do/medical-issues/measles?source=ADD190U0U05&utm_source=Bing&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=Bingads&utm_content=nonbrand

What were the circumstances of the 56 that died? Previous health conditions? Age? Race? Standard of hygiene in their community?

The shit is airborne and highly contagious, you can practice perfect hygiene with your children and they can breathe it in.

What is measles?
Measles is a respiratory disease caused by a virus. It can have life-threatening complications. The CDC calls it the "most deadly of all childhood rash/fever illnesses."

How is measles spread, and how easily?
You can catch measles from anyone who has measles. If you're not immune, you're very likely to get it if you're around someone who has it, because the virus spreads so easily.

Just a cough or sneeze from an infected person launches the measles virus into the air, where you can breathe it in. People can spread it 4 days before they first get the measles rash, and for 4 days after the rash starts. The virus can live for up to 2 hours on a surface or in the air. You can get it if you touch an infected surface and then touch your mouth, nose, or eyes.

Measles is so contagious that 90% of people who aren't immune will get the disease if they're close to someone who has it.

webmd.com/children/vaccines/measles-faq#1

I wish for his sake that my little cousin didn't have his brain fried quite assuredly by a poorly-responded-to vaccine or cocktail or even string of them. People didn't used to be like this. That it's being lived with and not looked into or addressed is horrifying.

This world is mercifully coming to an end.

Attached: 400.jpg (563x400, 171K)

Vaccine will do way more harm than the measles ever would. Just say no to autism.

>In 2017, 110,000 people
Now we're moving away from civilized countries, aren't we? They die of a lot of shit in the third world, doesn't affect me, nor does me vaccinating or not affect them.

I don't trust vaccine side effects at all, so why would I take a vaccine filled with metals and plastics? To do what, protect against something that has killed 56 people in 2-3 years in an area with over 500mil people? You know that more people died of lightning strikes during that time, right?
>B-BUT THEY'RE SAFE!
See

Don't get it.
Mumps can actually infect your testes and do all kinds of weird shit - a side effect of MMR can be testicular swelling.
I had the MMR and now I have one absolutely massive testicle and one little tiny nut.

Just say no... seriously!

Attached: F840154C-0122-488A-8C7E-7311572A8CE3.jpg (480x534, 18K)

Will add... have a little one. Never got it mmr. I make sure when she gets sick... which is much I take to doctor.
Btw smartest kid in the class. Gifted!!!
Of course it’s not because she missed the vaccines.... =]

Attached: 2F2765A9-5CEB-4F74-9D5B-0D5C09B885B5.jpg (273x184, 12K)

Isn’t much...

How is life with the new Swedes? Do you think they are sending their healthiest people?

Why are you asking advice and then arguing with people about that advice?
Get your kid vaccinated.
If you don't want them to be vaccinated, fuck off.

Attached: 1511409905223m.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

KYS cuck