How do we encourage white women to get pregnant with a white child and her not getting an abortion?

How do we encourage white women to get pregnant with a white child and her not getting an abortion?

Attached: wu9d7vwmbwyy.jpg (1119x1920, 161K)

State Mandated Breeding Programs

you stop watching anime because that shit is for weak dudes.

childless women above 25 get 50% of their income taxxed

Make it illegal likr in the good ol times. As long as it is legal they will sacrifice their children

this anime is pure pedophilia.

Easy just take control of all mass media and major social media platforms
I believe in you guys

Tax breaks for having kids. What is it Hungary? Poland? Someone is doing it right now and it is working.

You need to leave Jow Forums nigger

Attached: 1511106853263.jpg (960x720, 179K)

Back to plebbit

You dont encourage, you make
Women are no better than dogs and should be treated the same

Get fit and duck them every day. That is all they care about. My wife doesn’t care that I clean the floors, bathroom, cook, wash dishes, mow the grass, fold laundry, and pay all the bills. If I go a month without fucking her, she’s ready to leave me. She never considers though that I might fuck her more if she didn’t weigh 280 pounds: the smell is unbearable

You also need them to rise the children and respect their husbands, simply pumping children out only means more degeneracy. Most women above 30 do a lot of shit just to get pregnant and their children end up like sit.

If you are handsome, girls will have 4 children for you.
But if your face is goblina or amerimutt. No girls want to talk with you

Be attractive so she'll know your kids will be attractive, too.

A reminder to all new fag from reddit Jow Forums is an anime image board.

All boards outside of /a/ are for discussion not directly related purely to anime. But that doesn't exclude anime from those board since this is an anime/manga/Japanese futaba channel clone image board.

You can take your shit back to r.eddit if you don't like it. You are worse than a liberal moving to a red state and trying to turn it blue.

Attached: Bulma-Briefs-on-Bike-bulma-briefs-25045709-300-450.png (300x450, 245K)

take their rights away

Goblinas get laid all the time. It's fat manlets that struggle. Basically you can't be a fatass or a total sperg. If I can get laid anyone can. Jesus christ I'm an abomination.

-lower the age of consent/marriage to 16
nationwide
-tax companies so much for low wages that they widen the middle-class to the point that a one worker family is possible
-that would help all races have more kids, so enact incentives for minority women to get abortions

get with the times gramps

Attached: Age of Menarche.jpg (1184x928, 74K)

We don't.
White women are a lost cause.

Attached: whore shit 792.png (1696x604, 1.02M)

Attached: 1551057963495.png (871x464, 47K)

Attached: gold digger.png (911x901, 104K)

Pay them to be stay at home wives and mothers.

Don't give then one red cent for being single mothers, stop child support from being a thing, make abortions illegal with a 20 year sentence if they have one.

Done.

>but they will have mixed kids
Tyrone and Paco won't stay and they won't find a white man to raise their mutants meaning they will suffer and other women will avoid that fate.

White woman here.

1.stop watching anime. That's really cringy.

2.stop playing videogames. I only do it to get closer to Chad's who actually play that shit hoping they will stop once we have kids.

3. Go outdoors all the time, get tired and HOT and sweaty. Shits hot. Muscles in the hot summer day make me go wowzers

4. Have a good job, I don't care if you hate it. If you can support me and our kids you're top tier in father department.

5. Remember you're in competition with other guys for us. If you won't do it, there are men who will.

6. Have a nice but aggresive personality

7. Don't "bee urself" be the best a man can be.

8. You had to ask, you already failed as mate potential.

Attached: tinder 112.png (628x713, 460K)

Beat her shit within inches of death whenever they consider the abortion

>*there
top keks

its time for plan b

Attached: 196d85f096be3a2824b7bc13ac569b37.jpg (1280x1712, 216K)

Holy Fuck people still larp here? Get a fucking life

Yotsuba is a manga

This is a fair assessment, I only pray that you’re actually capable of fulfilling your end of the bargain rather than just giving your partner a laundry list of wants and being generally useless.

I bet that kid is a mutt. I would say that guy missed a bullet. Burn the coal, pay the toll.

you're not wrong. weebcels don't reproduce

back to 4channel f/a/ggot.

Attached: 1558005028383.png (1088x930, 141K)

definitely use plan b if for some reason you must lay with a gook

femanon here
fuck off roastie

Stop calling fur pets babies
Show tv commercials with white women white white children instead of showing white couples with pets and colored familys with children
Quit referring to babies as parasites
Make mothers cute again
Get rid of the stupid dad smart mom meme make them both equally responsible and smart
Make couples seem smart even if its to help make rent
Show happy marriages
Etc etc etc

I think I know the guy from that screen-cap. Small world.

Females out there
If you want a sweet guy try talking to them
It is hard for me to talk to women because them out I see women as equal people and I try to avoid being aquward

Relationships are not always about sex
Sure sex is nice but its not the most important thing friendship and one was is
I talk to my coworkers and they all say that if the sex is bad they scoot on the relationship
How shallow
Dont be shallow

t. discord tranny

Attached: 109234772344.gif (374x359, 129K)

>implying Jow Forums being flooded with redditors and shills makes it good

Attached: 1535344443709.jpg (987x757, 127K)

Roastie detected

Attached: 1556694566974.gif (250x197, 825K)

BASED

It's worse than this: if you are a man and were at any point in your life unpopular/reclusive, female family members will treat you like shit forever.

>excused himself to go to the bathroom and never came back

Attached: 1515169806809.jpg (600x474, 170K)

Based

Tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

based

Something about marriage with the intention of having children. Single mother spawn of any color is harmful.

Stop being so full of hate and loathing. Stop wasting your time talking to likeminded idiots on shithole corners of the internet.

Oh wait you're on Jow Forums you're not looking for real answers.

I'd play her out, go out to meet her and beat her in self defense and than issue a no approach warrant .

For keks, i'll deconstruct.
1-2. The first thing I do when I meet an assertive man I like is think about how I am going to change him, his belongs, and epiphany he's not the guy I married and nuke my family, and I don't give a fuck if it ruins my kids' lives.
3. I put this on the list before how much he contributes to society for the same readon I let my pitbull fuck me.
4. I am a parasite and do not care if you are happy.
5. I'd rather be a single mother to a guy who gave me tingles than the mother of a normal man's children.
6. I don't know what I want.
7. I think I am entitled to not just the top 1% of men, but the top 1% of white men.
8. Chase me, teehee, I'm as mature as a dog playing keep away when it comes to thousands of years of sacrifice by my ancestors.

spbp

Is it? Does casual sex and becoming a petri dish make you strong? Boy have I been wrong. I thought have a 120k a year job, my own fortress, and squatting 620 lbs made me strong, god what a fucking idiot I am.
You assume the entertainment some people consume defines them.because it defines you. You have no real personality outside of this. The reason most people only talk about sports and sitcoms/series is because they are npcs like you.