Everyday I find more people that think Women and Men are equal

not only mentally but Phisycally also!,its just that women train less than men in their twisted minds.
Im genuinely concerced what the fuck is happening,how is this stupid idea spreading so much , I can get how they cope with the mental part, put the phisical?!Cmon fucking idiots.

Attached: wm.jpg (900x513, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17186303
nytimes.com/2019/05/03/opinion/testosterone-caster-semenya.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
youtube.com/watch?v=iHePxxS0K7o
youtube.com/watch?v=mUKpOSba-Kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>how is this stupid idea spreading so much
internet.

>it's just that women train less than men
This statement is so false btw. Science proves it wrong.

Wrong, that cancer starts in the gamma and alpha "science", then gets spread on the internet.

XX vs XY, dumb dumb

Crossfit

Attached: 0b6ffced0e76a13bd8c0fa869afb65ad.jpg (640x451, 47K)

Women are stronger then men...

Because men are the weakest they have ever been.

And women are the strongest they have ever been.

If you compare one of these Alpha CrossFit cunt feminists(I don’t need no man)
To a spy boy Neet faggot limp wrist cuck... yea she’s going to be stronger and more fit.

Attached: FCF260FF-28C7-4737-9E62-CAAC2817DD9C.jpg (1191x1509, 443K)

just another scheme to fuck up the family unit

Gotcha bigot, what about the X, Y, XXX, XXY, XYY. This proofs that there are more than two genders. Just like that females have testosterone proofs that it's not a male seks hormone. Gotcha bigot.

This is the train of thought that they follow. I wonder how many years untill they start to argue about how cancer cells lumps are another gender/person. Because they are ade up of mutated cells. And they see the person removing them as a fascist for removing another human being, but will still not see a baby in the second or third trimester as a living human being.

To be honest, it is more easy to deal with crossfit "stronk" willed women than with cardio bunnies/instagram sluts

Wrong. The bottom 10% of males > top 10% of females

Attached: Women_In_Sports_MX.webm (860x480, 2.86M)

unironically this

define "deal with"

troll

this has some merit to it
based on how women are so developed lately
I drove past an elementary school the other day, girls were at least 20cm taller than the boys, true, girls start puberty at younger ages but damn, I don't remember that happening when I was in elementary school, or not so noticeable

SOLUTION
>avoid chicken
>eat red meat
>do the saitama routine
>drink plenty of water and avoid sugars
>fast for about 18hrs before your workout, this spikes HGM (human growth hormone) and testosterone
>be a man

>Im genuinely concerced what the fuck is happening,how is this stupid idea spreading so much

it is universalism

we all bleed red

tranny runners breaking the women's records

if a negroid moves to china he's just as chinese as ho Lee Fuk

etc

Attached: trans mma.png (797x774, 238K)

Just compare top men and women bodybuilders steroids amplify the difference

Attached: 22198941b641f479bef06d67f7896035.jpg (1000x667, 102K)

equal rights not equal outcomes

>living in europe
:(

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

comunicate

jews make up insane bullshit and retards believe it for some reason.

So hot. These women are the epitome of femininininininininininininininininininininity.

Op is full of shit...trans have overtaken women sports

for them science is only a thing to be distorted and bent to agree with their agenda
also checked

>the mythical science
it's the modern day snake oil.

Attached: sue.gif (270x188, 1.99M)

I never met anyone who believes this, not even lefties.

I guess Austrians are more based than Spaniards, I have not met any men who thinks like this here in Spain but MOST WOMENS DO its ridiculous desu,women are getting more retarded by the daily.

> (OP)
>>how is this stupid idea spreading so much
>internet.

This idea starts in fucking public education where kids are lied to: "Everyone is created equal."

Then the lie is reinforced multiple times.

If we were created equal we would all be clones of the same genetic structure, one sex, etc.

It needs to be taught that we are created with equal opportunity to better ourselves and not this self entitled garbage.

What the hell is trolling about my post, do you have tacos for a brain? I just type what those retards really think, and how they come to the conclusion that there are more than 2 genders/sexes or whatever. It doesn't matter that those are genetic defect almost all infertile and deformed. No they are part of the diverse tapestry that is humanity in their eyes.

College

Retarded leftist professors actually teach this bullshit

Then you're very lucky.

In the US this shit is everywhere.

I don't really believe you, even feminist women ask men to lift something for them all the time. It is part of every workplace. It is common for fat men to do this even if the woman is way more fit. They can't even carry a printer.

Authority, Gamma and Apha studies profit from the good name of the Natural sciences. And then you get Woman, African studies. A lot of Sociology and Anthropology. And if you pount their bullshit out you're a denier of science.

Trannies in women's sports disproves that

Attached: 1551041641942.png (678x743, 650K)

Though the majority don't say it or even believe it they most certainly don't say that men are better at sports or other similar things. You can tell them that woman aren't as physicaly capable they will just tell you to be quiet, even though they know it to be true.

Your post makes too much sense. But the leftists took great care to distort such an elegant truth in order to destroy righteousness that you'll never break their programming in the schools.

I like the athletic ones. Idk why but they all seem to be into freaky shit, foot fetishes, public sex, sex drives that rival mine...I'm okay with em

he love the melon

But a white that moved to America is an occupier of stolen land. Funny how it Always works one way. Really makes you wonder.

>its just that women train less than men in their twisted minds.
I heard this exact thing too yesterday. It was about womens soccer and why people dont care about it. Obviously they blamed sexism.

>Mixed Olympics when?

Just kidding I rather have Olympic games for men and then see trannys swiping all the medals in the female Olympics.

Attached: I blame the media.png (1023x1204, 1.71M)

I’ve had conversations where people think women are banned from NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, etc and that’s why they aren’t in the league. It’s ridiculous. But now that we know Google is providing this information to them, it’s understandable.

There's nothing you can do. Can't argue with stupid.

there's a simple undeniable argument you can use to completely destroy this narrative.

everything in life is in a constant state of flux, even human beings.

we are constantly growing, constantly replacing our cells, constantly decaying, constant healing, constant changing our perceptions of reality due to constantly learning and much much more.

so technically, nobody is equal to himself or herself any two moments of any day.

how can anyone be equal to anyone or anything else considering this is the case?

they can't. equality is impossible. the fundamental principles of reality simply do not allow it.

>trannies
>women
only in their mentally ill minds

Attached: 1559155323139.jpg (828x1034, 93K)

Attached: women are equal.webm (500x500, 873K)

Attached: women in combat.webm (480x360, 783K)

The closer you get to Vienna the Motor apparent it gets.
Originally i'm from Upper Austria, met 1 feminist during my whole life there.
Working and living in Lower Austria now, 20km to the east of Vienna, they are much more common.
I keep it this way:
If a woman confronts me with that stronk need no man shit, i take her word for it and wont help her with stuff i would be able to do alone.
For example a work colleague (a stronk womyn) once got shout down by one of her superiours and afterwards blamed me for not stepping in and defending her. I could only laugh at her.

It's even better when you tell them that the average guy is stronger than the average girl, t hey basically always go but what about muh female powerlifters.
Yeah guess what nigger, put a male powerlifter and a female one in the same room and see who's gonna be lifting more.

Attached: 1381695908566.jpg (200x295, 10K)

Pathetic. But entertaining nonetheless.

then how did this happen?
FC Dallas under-15 boys squad beat the U.S. Women's National Team in a scrimmage

It's even worse. The bottom 5% of males are the only ones that can be overpowered by the top 10% of women.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17186303

An interesting question tho, is why is there 0.000001% girls in e-sports, even though it's not sex restricted? Is the same stat true for mental agility? That only the top 10% of women can compete with the bottom 5% of men?

>Get demolished by a tranny in every single sport
Oh no no no no

There was an interview on dutch tv with a girl that played cs: go. Her excuse was that she wasn't allowed to train with the boys. And that way boys got more experiences playing with better opponenents. And ofcourse she brought the bad mouthing of females up as a detterent for girls entering e sports.

>e-sports
It's just that the top 10% of men are more autistic than the bottom 99% of women

>An interesting question tho, is why is there 0.000001% girls in e-sports, even though it's not sex restricted
Women aren’t actually interested in gaming. It’s ubiquitous in our culture now so women pretend to be part of it. They don’t actually like it (asa group, I’m sure there are a few).

the answer is obvious

check out chess tournaments if you are yet to be convinced

and google "male variability hypothesis"

>Her excuse was that she wasn't allowed to train with the boys
What

Or compare a gym bro who lifts clean to a woman on steroids, she'd still get wrecked when it comes to actually lifting

Attached: Women_In_Sports_basketball.webm (480x360, 2.74M)

That is really disgusting.

She can't pull the pin but she'll suck your cock for a bag of skittles

Attached: Women_in_Military.jpg (4571x3411, 1.74M)

Reminds of this gem

Attached: 7D80A75F-A3CA-46DB-8173-2728747D351F.gif (200x115, 804K)

Sometimes it really looks like they're incapable of thinking.

there was this (((french researcher))) who came up with the (((scientific idea))) that the only reason for the discrepancies between make and female bodies is male oppression of females throughout history
i ended up looking it up after my cousin's son of all people served it to me 100% credulously and it turned out to be ridiculed even by other feminists who have an actual scientific training
but you know how this shit is, it comes from (((marxist))) ideologues and truth, reason and believability are the least of their concerns, it's pure propaganda and throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks

Attached: fem do women love men 1346492258880.jpg (1261x221, 102K)

True. They would rather paint their nails and play with stickers and shit like that.

Classic. Say you're a girl, expect girlygibs, and when it fails, call it sexism.

Women are autistic too, but it seems to be it's less likely that they become savants [CITATION NEEDED].

Yeah I know im just dropping red pills. You should make a graphic out of your point though

Women play football since early 20th century. Most big teams in France train their girls since early age.
Olympique Lyonnais under 18 team and u-15 team play in male championship against low level clubs from Rhones region. Guess what? They're last of their group and suffer more injuries than the boys from litteral who Rhone region.

>I never met anyone who believes this, not even lefties.

from the jew york times...

nytimes.com/2019/05/03/opinion/testosterone-caster-semenya.html

it's mainstream thought in the Left, it's how they justify the absurdity of trannys competing against women.

Wellllll..... A chemical can change things so they become more similar.

Issue is that women taking T aren't allowed in most sports events as it's considered steroids. And I'd wager that even the biggest ftm can't outdo natural males...

But they sure as fuck could beat all other women.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 55K)

Women just repeat lies propaganda to spread hatred against men and worship women. Check our r/trollxchromosomes or look at the whole incel thing for proof. Incels never really did anything most of them are poor farmers in china who work all day yet women act like they're all worse than Ted Bundy. The same women then import rapists and hostile invaders in the millions and get raped and a lot fuck them freely even adopting them to fuck them like in sweden.

This one always gets me.

Attached: ftm-transition.jpg (639x628, 60K)

the mental difference is much bigger tbqh

The funny part is that the women believing that sort of bullshit are mostly fatties who can't run a mile or lift a pack of beer

One last one for the road.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 39K)

Are these the "pros"?

>I find more people that think Women and Men are equal
Nobody actually believes that. People just say it because they think that's what's expected of them.

what the fuck is up with her midsection

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Attached: piller men.jpg (720x406, 96K)

Just laugh. It's funny.

sorry, that was intended for

that is why its nice to be Jow Forums and into strenght. No woman was able to come anywhere near close, so when one gets a bit uppity I just do the typical nigger chimp towards them with body language, they ALWAYS are intimidated and back down.

heavy weights + white nigger behaviors = infinite female butthurt and reminder of their own inferiority. Everyone should try it lel

I even went full turbo autist mode and have a shirt with this on it for more butthurt. Fuck you feminist cunts, il beat you up!

Attached: equality.jpg (1192x670, 170K)

Test won't change bone structure.

Also I think the photo have been squeezed.

Well they're at a televised x-games event, so I'd assume so. You don't exactly get one of those spots for being an amateur, but apparently you do if you're a girl kek. I can't help but think of all the 12 year old boys that would rape them on that course.

youtube.com/watch?v=iHePxxS0K7o

lmao atleast post the fucking event op.

My favourite part of this video is always how one player messes up, but everyone else just follows through.

3 years of testosterone only changes their appearance. The bulk of the changes testosterone gives (denser bones, stronger muscle fibers, reaction time) all happen from birth to puberty.

Jesus that's painful to watch. This is the kin dof course it takes to make the guys struggle that hard
youtube.com/watch?v=mUKpOSba-Kc

>Phisycally also
Many women, especially fat hags, would be able to beat up skinny lanklet basedboys.

Nah, it's the part where they hug her during the time out. Any man who did that would be benched, amd he would get shit for it the rest of his life. Women live their entire life in a toxic hugbox; one does anything better than another, and will receive nothing but passive aggression until she is brougbt back to the norm; one makes an obvious mistake and does something bad, she will be comforted. This is also the difference between mothering and fathering. It is important when very young to have a mother who encourages you not to give up after messing up, but it's also inportant to have a father who will make sure you know what you did wrong. Since the greatest generation, fathers have been getting worse. Where fathers go, so goes the world.

You can see that on the very young adopters too.

which is exactly why I fucking hate the left's insistence that their views are based on science.

whenever the left is in power, science goes to shit because it merely becomes a propaganda tool - if you want funding, you better research their pet projects, and you better obtain the results they expected.
the right glorifies science much less, they just fork over a bit of money, then stop caring and if anything useful comes out of the research they'll adopt it.

Any man thats ever been to a gym knows this is not true, they're probably just trying to get pussy.

I think the saddest part is that there are actually people in the audience.

What you said is very unintelligent because firstly it totally misses what identity is. There is identity of composition, function, personal identity and so on.
Your reasoning is very simplistic and dumb.

Gamergirl here and no I will NOT date u lol

Brits can’t into German Idealism. Their concepts are generally shortsighted as they’re obsessed with “evidence.” Sad petty people.

>Im genuinely concerced what the fuck is happening

Who'd have thought that the internet would be used by THEM to spread mind-control. Who would've seen it coming?

I can't wait till they try to abolish male/female sports divisons, gonna be hilarious to see female UFC fighters/Football/boxing etc etc fighting against Males

Attached: female cop.webm (720x1280, 2.68M)

The majority of people are children. They don't care what's right or wrong, they just want to feel good about themselves. That's how you see the grossest looking people acting like they are attractive and everyone just pretends to be nice. Many people's emotions are incredibly powerful. I have never understood it, but people can lose complete control over themselves in an instant if something sets off their emotions. So when you challenge these phony feel good ideas, they don't even hear what you are saying. All they can register is 'bad man hurting my feelings!' and they will attack, either physically or by insulting you personally. I am really not someone who likes to think like this, but you just can't talk to most people about real shit, they can't handle it. Voting rights should be restricted to landowners.

I have 2 on my old hd, good comparison between males and females. The men were starting the second lap while the women were not even at the second half of the track. SAD