Millennials of Jow Forums, tell me why you believe diversity is our greatest strength

Millennials of Jow Forums, tell me why you believe diversity is our greatest strength.

Attached: IMG_20190627_060657.jpg (939x2048, 153K)

>not wanting gangs of feral nigs on tap to airdrop into foreign nations so they can destroy it quickly and then we can just roll in and say they all committed "war crimes" as we whiten the place up

This is the future of the wh*Te race. The head of the family for every wh*Te family will be a BLACK man. His word is final and he will complete authority and control over every one in the wh*Te family. All the wh*Te family members have to obey what he says. He fuck the wh*Te wife in front of the wh*Te husband while the three are watching TV, he will kiss the wh*Te woman while they are together in the living room and if he desires that whife wife suck his cock in front of the wh*Te husband she will have to do. In every wh*Te family marriages involving a wh*Te man and a wh*Te woman, the BLACK has the right to impregnate her first, that is the first child born in the white family after the marriage has to be a BLACK child. It should be naturnal and compulsory for any wh*Te daughters when they come to the age to submit to the mother's BLACK man and it is for him to train her to serve the BLACKS.

Attached: 1530902060081.jpg (900x1126, 242K)

This decade has shown that diversity is our greatest weakness. Tolerating each other works better.

Serving blacks? History shows u guys are only good in worshipping the white male. We can do it again negro bitch.

It's a VPN cuckposter.

I don't. I rather believe diversity was implemented when they noticed, migrants don't assimilate well enough.

Like when your house burns down and you say, Haha, actually it looks much better now. Like modern art. Actually, if it wouldn't have burned down by itself, I probably would have set in on fire. To feel better about it-
Nobody can explain (beyond "better food") why diversity is supposed to be great.

Because it triggers the cucks who post seriously on Jow Forums

>our

Attached: 1519666279113.jpg (960x640, 99K)

I don't.

>1 post by this ID

look at her nose

Even when I was a 12 yo fedora thought immigration was fucking retarded. I even calculated the disproportionate likelihood of immigrants comitting violent crime pretty accurately, despite the lack of stats back then. Makes me realize just how useless older millennials and previous generations are when a 12 yo literal sperg is ahead of them

Because taco trucks make good tacos
duh
Also do you like chinese food?
Well there is another good example of strength
And what about hip hop music?
OP completely BTFO

We know.

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-063203_Twitter.jpg (1073x641, 222K)

Hard mode, you can't talk about food

Attached: 1517401452212.png (1060x977, 619K)

Believe it or not, this morning I saw 2 men that are likely Italian drilling oil.

Italbros explain yourselfes!

U mad slaveboi?

Here in germany diversity creates or helps a lot of new industries.
We need more judges. More (a lot more) private security services. More building surveillance technique and so on

That's false, Germans are the most autistically hooked on their jobs (granted they turn imto cucks alot). But there's no possible way that this is improved by inviting in shitskins.

Hip Hop sucks

Hopefully I fail to recognize the sarcasm in your post, my post was sarcastic

sage