New Danish government settled today

Behold: Denmark's new Minister of Immigration and Integration.

>Intelligent enough to learn a sales pitch for a political agenda
>Might even appear in top 1% within his own ethnic group
>A complete brainlet in every discussion with ethnic Danes
>"Just show frikadeller and democracy to Arabs and Africans, and they become just like us"

Attached: mattias tesfaye.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>this is what the average dane will look like in 5 years

Attached: 1529163282427.jpg (324x324, 23K)

A NIGGER

Sorry Dane bros

Maybe make your ancestors proud and revolt or something, I dunno. Or piss about it on Jow Forums.

>Maybe make your ancestors proud and revolt
you first

Oh, how the mighty have fallen

What’s his name?

>Mattias tesfaye
yikes but that is what happens when the reds win.
well at least he supports strong borders and deportation. He is also the one who demanded that there be a set limit on how many none westerners in total can even enter the country.
still we now have a half sleepy Somali as the minister of immigration... it would be funny if it wasnt so sad.

The fuck? You voted lefties into government? I thought you were the most conservative country in Scandinavia.

leftism by danish standards is entirely different from what is seen in sweden.

in reality, they're just centrist social democrat cucks.

we are lost, lost

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (248x203, 11K)

when you have had center right in power for nearly a decade all the normies want something new and fresh. So they vote center left into power....
Still 70% of the parliament support the tough stance on immigration and refugees. So the only real thing that will change with this new center left government is MORE TAXES and MORE GOVERNMENT!
ill live as long as we dont see more none Danes here. I will pay 90% of what I earn to never have to listen to another fucking Arab again.

wow who the fuck. votes for niggers ffs??!!?

>Or piss about it on Jow Forums.
I'm guessing it will be this.

Looks like a slightly tanned white dude. Why do yuros complain about everything

>we will not compromise on immigration!
>we will keep the same course!
>anything but immigration is up for discussion
>gets voted in
>completely fucking flips 180 degrees
>entire population: o-okay master

fuck this gay earth

Attached: dansker pepe.jpg (950x968, 251K)

"Pukes in danish "

why is a Mudslime in charge of immigration in an ethnically white country? Can an ethnically white person go and control immigration in Iran, Afghanistan, Algeria or Pakistan?

get this moron out.

mattias tesfaye

>well at least he supports strong borders and deportation.
He has really settled with his political identity of being the "I am the enlightened nigger, who knows how to protect Denmark together with my Danish friends", while desperately using all his energy and brainlet power to make sure that ethnicity and genetics is generally perceived as having no significance at all.

I'm pretty sure that he is well aware that genetics play a vital role for the potential of people, but his chosen maneuver is a strategic decision to cope with his inferiority complex in this regard. Nothing would hurt him more than being called out on this.

not that many actually. The newly made government is quite weak since they cant do anything alone. They got 25,9% of the votes and denied the other left parties to be part the new government so they are free to do politics with the right wing across the middle on immigration and refugees while doing economical reforms with the leftist.
>pic related is the ministers of the new government

Attached: regeringen.png (831x911, 434K)

Arabs were building immense civilizations when your people lived in huts

Attached: al Andaluss.jpg (1536x1152, 156K)

Show flag, faggot.

>Looks like a slightly tanned white dude
a sleepy Somali looks "white" to you memeflag faggot?
>completely fucking flips 180 degrees'
have they flipped already?!

Yes, they literally went out and said
>we gon take quotarapefugees again fuck you
>destroy lindholm
>open for more family reunifications

and everyone just accepts it

well another thing in his favour is that he actually had a real job and are not some fucking typical career politician. You cant be a bricklayer in todays Danmark without getting redpilled on the filthy foreigners.

he isnt an Arab you idiot.

Yes.

Attached: Khomeinis.jpg (502x350, 44K)

And now they're living in huts. The irony!

Also, there might have been a "Paludan effect": Sand niggers, who usually don't vote, got scared of having Paludan in office, so they went and voted against him.

Jews, Arabs and shabbos goy Freemasons
rule the world

They're all working to replace white Europeans

>"It is fine with them, in fact it is part of their plan, that Europe in the process will lose a large part of its cultural values. The Jews had no part in their creation. They do not understand them. A deep racial instinct tells them that since these heights of human creative activity are forever beyond their reach, they must attack them today with hatred. The day is not distant when the nations of Europe, yes, even those of the whole world, will shout: The Jews are guilty for all our misfortunes! They must be called to account, and soon and thoroughly!
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

Attached: 1561370357587.jpg (708x1024, 135K)

why do you allow your woman to be politicians?

Adding to this
Several danish medias right after that announcement went full propaganda
One put up the cliche video of some sandnigger girl at a refugee center complaining about the food, spinning the "poor brown children" picture
Even one of our largest CSGO teams announced on facebook that one of the players is going to Syria to play fifa with poor brown people in refugee camps who got denied asyulum or some shit

i repeat
fuck this gay fucking earth

>we gon take quotarapefugees again fuck you
yeah I expected this. Most parties support this unfortunately.
>destroy lindholm
Lindholm was never build and S already said that they want a new center for deportation but they werent sold on the Lindholm as the location.
But lets see if that also was just their typical snake tongue and we wont get another camp.
>open for more family reunification
fuck me this is the worst. Family reunifications are the bulk of immigration. 1 nigger gets to Danmark and just import his 3 wifes and 8 children.....

>female prime minister

I considered including that as well, and you are right. At least he should be respected for having been a hard working individual prior to taking upon a deceitful salesman costume to lift his income and deal with his inferiority complexes

So were the Aztecs what's your point

Fuck no the majority of parties dont support quota refugees, it's mostly the left bloc with one or two centrist shitfests doing the same

But we were doing it before them, they got it from us.

>looking white ≠ white

>Andaluss
Those were Berbers, not lazy Arabs.

>>A complete brainlet in every discussion with ethnic Danes
Bavaria has appointed a new minister for technology..
ofc its a woman. do you want to know what she said?
>I don't know a lot about computer and technology but everyone can learn.
we are living in a clown world

>V is a quarter in polls now
WTF?

It's a weird state of things, people completely forgot the recent "migrant" crisis and have instead been raving about muh climate. I'd like to blame the boomers, but the amount of retards in this country makes me believe it goes deeper than that.

I'm tired Bjork, so tired.

yes Finnbro... send help
lets see if he does not do a 180 now that he is in office.
>Fuck no the majority of parties dont support quota refugees
S, V, F, B, OE, C, Å, K and L all support it. Even O are open to "talk" about it.
The only ones who are against it are the general Danish public and D and P.

I suspect heavily that the only reason so many votes got sucked out of V is because of the Social Democrats promising the same course on immigration

People are not happy, but still roll with it.
It's literally in our constitution that a politician cant be held accountable for anything they promise during campaign.

its how they normally poll and end up Finn. Nothing new or special about it.

>I will pay 90% of what I earn to never have to listen to another fucking Arab again.

i lay awake at night sometimes. post ww2 europe is becoming hell on earth

>I'm pretty sure that he is well aware that genetics play a vital role for the potential of people, but his chosen maneuver is a strategic decision to cope with his inferiority complex in this regard. Nothing would hurt him more than being called out on this.

No, its even worse. He doesn't talk about genetics, not because he's ignorant or feels inferior, but because he simply doesn't care. He doesn't care about Danish history, Danish culture or the Danish people. He wants your land, your property, and your women. And he doesn't care at what cost.

To these people its a zero sum game. They want us (white European males) dead or enslaved. It really is that simple.

>I'm tired Bjork, so tired.
Tell me about it. I've given up. I mean, the political situation in Norway is relatively good compared to the rest of the western world, but that doesn't say anything. Everything's still fucked.
Hell, at this point, the west deserves to die. I mean, even without immigration, what the fuck is left to fight for? There's nothing left to save.

and the fact that all the normies just wanted something new after V reign for so long. Its how it always goes here: center right for a time and then center left.
well this is how it is now. This is the future our parents chose.

would have been nice to provide a translation.
I only get the following minister positions
kulturminister
transportminister
Justisminister
Statsminister
(((integrationminister)))

I would guess that "Social og indenrigsminister" is also a integration minister
why the fuck have 2 for this job?

>There's nothing left to save
well I got family here. I cant just give in so ill go down with this rotten sinking ship.

>raving about muh climate
Yes because this global drive is totally a grass roots movement not at all funded and started by (((them))) to subvert their host nations and steal taxpayer money, while ruining our industries.

Attached: grassroots_movement_climate_change.jpg (730x940, 83K)

All the best middle eastern civilizations were built by whites or Persians.

C O P E

to integrate low iq people you need someone just a bit smarter than them.

an ethnic dane couldnt integrate them because they dont speak the same "language" if you know what i mean.

>the irony...
>WE
Who are you, Matthew josè fernando de la suferenzia ndiale mabele?
What crime has bring your "family" in Australia?
Who conquered nort africa, retard?

Attached: 1554116696751.png (1700x1776, 182K)

Nah I'm pretty sure the latter has to do with communes and what happens in the general administrative system such as welfare and various other government programs.

>They want to bring Soviet conditions to the whole world, giving Jewry absolute power and freedom from prosecution. He who objects or even debates the matter gets a bullet in the back of his head or an axe through his neck. There is no worse tyranny than this. This is the epitome of the public and secret disgrace that Jewry inflicts on the nations that deserve freedom.

Attached: 1561448009994.jpg (808x1024, 139K)

1810’s, Tasmania, Anglican Priest

and ended up like this... sad!

Attached: 1555007539198.png (1738x702, 402K)

feel u. Fuck all the trannies. Liberals called shithole country afghanistan to tell them to stop deportation of sandniggers. The shithole gets 800 mill nok every year wtf. Also deplatforming in regards to HRS. There are prolly 6 or so muh refugeees thinktanks but ONE critical. oy vey lets shut this down! Starting to like nazi germany more and more unfortunately. the lefties and jews did this

This was an election solely about climate. Did you miss the part where everyone here referred to it as "klimavalget" ?

All Danes should apologize for destroying the climate. We are guilty of polluting the environment which is resulting in hurricanes and tsunamis in third-world countries. If we don't step up now and change it for the better, it will soon be too late. As a first-world nation who knows better, we are responsible and should carry the burden of helping the poor and starving ones in lesser countries. Denmark, Norway and Sweden should implement restrictions on the amount of children one can have. Perhaps a one-child policy as they had in China. Overpopulation is an ever-increasing issue and needs to be addressed now before it gets out of hand. Western nations needs to owe up the harm they caused on non-Western nations and in general, people of color.

Attached: d932c1f0-6078-11e9-a27d-8dd3f9491567.jpg (2450x1633, 364K)

The origin is irrelevant, it's completely retarded for the average dane to even concern himself with the climate in this way, when Denmark is completely insignificant on the global scale of CO2 emissions.
I'm surrounded by brainlets Sven, and it's driving me insane.

We have fucking schoolchildren running around on the streets shouting about their "future", out of context you'd hope it would be referring to getting rid of the kebab, but no, their concern is the fucking climate because their commie-teacher taught them Denmark will be under water in 12 years.

The (((media))) highlights this retardation of course and it was one of the main topics at the election debates - only when Paludan was allowed to speak (which wasn't a lot) did the focus shift to more realistic topics.
And of course it's kikes behind it all, but why are the unwashed masses so god damn gullible, in the age of information no less.
Tired!

jew

very blackpilling

Tell me about it.

I'm probably going to check out soon. I know that's what the jews want, but I can't live in this world anymore. Its too much.

You guys can have it. Seriously. Its not worth the hassle. Although I have no doubt once whites are gone you'll eat yourselves alive like the parasites you are.

Attached: 1561187516255.jpg (422x751, 85K)

All priest here on Jow Forums

wake up please white people

Take more refugees in white goys

And Paludan is boomerposting about Israel, we're fucked

based pajeet

Attached: 1548545172030.jpg (960x960, 140K)

See, you say that...

Treasonous government.
Fully kiked.

Its not like we have much of a choice

Attached: 1561459688605.png (385x1014, 232K)

Statsminister = Prime minister
Údenrigsminister = Minister of foreign affairs (funny you couldnt guess this one as its directly translated "outside realm minister").
Justisminister = self explanatory.
Forsvarsminister = Used to be called "Krigsminister" before you sperged out in 1939.
Social og Indenrigsminister = Minister of welfare basically.
Boerne- og undervisningsminster = Minister of education and childcare
Minister for udvilkningssamarbejde = irrelevant and useless
Beskaeftigelsesminister = Minister of employment
Minister for foedevarer, fiskeri og ligestiling and so on and on = Just a mix of completely different crap.
Udlaendinge- og intergreationminister = Minister of foreigners and integration
Klima, energi- og forsyningsminister = Minister of climate and energy
Sundheds- og aeldreminister = Minister health and boomers
Boligminister = Minster of housing
Skatteminister = tax master
Erhvervminister = Corporate shill minister
Kulturminister og kirkeminister = Minister of culture and the state church
Transportminister = Minister of transportation
Uddannelses- og forskingsminister = Minister of higher education and science
Miljoeminister = CO2 is bad minister.

Romans were doing a lot better before them.
And before that, Anatolian (pre-Turk) populations built some of the first brick structures, at Göbekli Tepe. Btw, that was more than 10000 years ago and the builders were probably the ancestors of old Thracians and/or Greeks which later migrated to Europe.

Attached: based denmark.jpg (546x719, 285K)

> Mattias Tesfaye blev fodt den 31. marts 1981 som son af Tesfaye Mamo og social- og sundhedsassistent Jytte Svensson.

> Svensson

The Eternal Swede strikes again.

Attached: 1536670935765.png (514x575, 163K)

>Christian feminist priest
Protestants are a joke.

You have finally realised that most voters are utter retards and don't deserve to vote. They have memories the length of a goldfish. A few years after a migrant crisis and its all down the rabbit hole. So the process repeats itself.

Attached: 1560171230612.jpg (734x729, 91K)

> implying ANY branch of a kiked religion is fine

Attached: 1529610536100.jpg (797x925, 290K)

>You have finally realised that most voters are utter retards and don't deserve to vote
No, I'm a fascist by heart. Men must be governed.
I'm just surprised - and dissapointed to no end - that my fellow countryman could be this retarded.

Paludan has been a fucking disaster for the right. The man has no sense of optics.

Two steps forward, one step back. Seems like that will be the cycle here.

This he looks white to me. I would never guess he was a Somali.

fuck. All social and cultural important jobs are held by women.
gg you fucked up.

some retarded roastie is defense minister, lol

>The origin is irrelevant, it's completely retarded for the average dane to even concern himself with the climate in this way, when Denmark is completely insignificant on the global scale of CO2 emissions.
>I'm surrounded by brainlets Sven, and it's driving me insane.
Yeah you're right, we have the same issue. I'm completely dumbfounded by the entire thing, even if it's somewhat dampened by me working in STEM surrounded by others who understand things like relative impact. I can't watch TV or read the normie news, it's all lies and propaganda nowadays and climate is the new hot thing. It feels like I've landed on Mars when I hear people speaking about this shit on the town.

Start filtering the memeflags you retards, why do you keep engaging with them?! They'll never leave if you keep responding to them.

Its all so tiresome

our defense minister is the former family minister.
her priorities is to put mirrors everywhere so soldiers can fix their hair. Also our military needs more kindergartens to make working for the military more family friendly.
100% convinced that EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY has a better defense minister.

Attached: 1550878392910.jpg (360x360, 55K)

Well said. I thought danes were intelligent. They sound kind of retarded mate.

How can any decent female date this abomination?

kek germany is a meme, we gotta build a wall on our border

Attached: roger blackface.jpg (498x351, 94K)

THATS RACIST!!

Attached: 1532452606397.gif (190x300, 1.54M)

Kek denmark is like little somalia

Good Europe will become a racemixed continent and nothing can be done to stop it.Get over it already.

This is who you niggers elected? Hilarious.

Not really, you vote for a prime minister candidate.
Who gets what minister post is handled behind the curtains after elections with - to my knowledge - zero influence from the public

Thanks for sharing, this makes me so happy!