Bimbo the Loveable Donkey gets Stabbed in London

>Be loveable, kind and gentle donkey
>Spend your entire life bringing joy to smiling happy kids
>Start to advance in years, those old legs don't work like they used to. You're gracefully given retirement and return
>Get stabbed by the newest wave of vibrant youth

Attached: file.png (1242x1671, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QO6TBIHrTPs
ed.ac.uk/files/imports/fileManager/donkey fact sheet.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dont they need a loisence for the knife that they stabbed him with?

Niggers are sub (proto) human. Animal abuse makes me fucking rage.

If it is not a sexy goat then it has no place in Londistan. Part and parcel m8

Part and parcel

Fr. Fuckin savages r trash

Yawn. You got any new material?

When london's populace has become worse than animal kingdom

This is zoo much

Lol I bet you still eat meat though you retarded nigger.

The owner didn't renew his donkey loicense.

thats because donkeys are the niggers of the animal world. Look at it. New londoners are attracted only to pure aryan square eyed goats. One more donkey nigger dead, who cares.

What could be more emblematic of the absolute state of the UK.

Shut up Abdul. Do you have a loicense to shitpost to start with?

I thought donkey rides got banned years ago because it was a form of animal abuse?

Attached: untitled1~2.png (458x668, 384K)

Meat doesnt involve torturing animals retard

It’s about content of character, not color of fur. Does the donkey commit crimes at a disproportionate rate? Something has to change. People aren’t donkeys, obviously

oy, bin dat ass, you insult hamas

>Donkey that retired after after giving children rides for 20 years is stabbed in London
Is that not new enough for you?

If you overwork them yes. Apart from that all good

>yawm
oi you betta bin that attitude luv

mong

Attached: norflicence.png (3588x1648, 634K)

Donkeys are so fucking cool
They're basically the poor man's ride, while eating less and being of less encumberance than a horse.
They're also very useful for manual jobs in a farm.
I wish I had one.

Attached: 54367846784.jpg (5616x3744, 3.78M)

This makes me beyond mad

maybe he refused to have sex and the moslem got angry

The UK is the biggest shithole in Europe. You guys are unrivaled in degeneracy. Your country is lost.

Attached: United_Caliphate.jpg (1024x626, 125K)

Also connected to the Messiah

Why try? No joke I make can ever compete with the absolute state of your country right now.

It's part and parcel of living in a modern city.

>stabbed
>not raped
We sure this wasn't a white guy?

I'm pretty sure a few Irish gypsies would keep them in horrible conditions and over work them so it then got ruined for everyone and banned outright

Attached: 1553597308289.jpg (487x468, 88K)

Yep, and when they're old, they can still be eaten and their meat is actually really spicy and tasty.

ayyyy

>imagine the butthurt seethe that went into making this.

Atleast I can pop to the shops and buy meat without taking out a mortgage and sitting down with a financial advisor chang

Attached: 1438666125279.jpg (425x300, 67K)

Filthy prostitute donkey got what was coming for it. Only a filthy whore would have the name Bimbo.

and if oxygen could feel, I'd feel bad about consuming it while I took double-lungfuls.

You usually don't stab multiple times and leave to die in agony the animals that give you meat, retard.

Maybe you guys are retarded enough to build those in the eu but in leafland we dont. Ive worked in meat for 15 years so ive seen a few farms

This makes me want to crack someone’s head like an egg. What’s the purpose of harming an animal that you have no intention of eating. Even then, you can be respectful and humane. Poor eeyore.

I want all Niggers and Arabs dead. I can't stop thinking about how this world is the most dystopian it could have been because you idiots listened to kikes and gave them autonomy. It drives me fucking mad. If I could sacrifice my life knowing that they all go away with me I'd do it, but only if I couldn't go back in fucking time to do it before 1940.

>Defending living in a literal police state
>B-but food prices
At least I can own a meaningful amount of land here and own guns. You will never have those luxuries.

Anybody have a terminal illness and feeling heroic? Go to London and Dirty Harry as many of these reprobates as you can.

>Eating meat means you have to support this
No it doesn't. I buy from companies with good animal Care policies. I'll bet you eat meat too, let me guess, this is something you support because of that?

Something something Minecraft but I'm actually serious

what a fag , neck yourself

Yikes

What fucking disgusting people that they actually think it’s okay to stab a fucking donkey.
This must be how Tony Soprano felt when he whacked Ralph.

>What’s the purpose of harming an animal that you have no intention of eating.
Just part of being a dumbass shitskin animal.

"they know that they are going to die"

Do they have an animal psychic close by that can read the animals thoughts?

Attached: donkey meat and polenta.jpg (700x406, 48K)

I haven't seen a game of donkey basketball in forever

OK, I'm done with immigrants and the ''urban youths''. Set a deadline for deportation. These animals are beyond recovery.

If we don't find a way to purge these people, we will never know peace.

Attached: boot forever.jpg (850x400, 50K)

Unless you weight one hundred pounds ( 7 stones) or less you can’t ride one.

> youth's
>niggers/rag heads

Fucking subhuman shitskin filth killing animals makes me rage the fucking worst, EcoFash Vegetarianism is the way out

Id pay to see donkeys play baseball

Yeah, I got a joke.

England.

What about mules and their hybrid vigor?

oh right you don't eat meat because all the refugees eat your women out for you AYYYUYHH

Sadiq Khan says that London is safe you bigot

Attached: fuck statistics.jpg (207x316, 13K)

t.

Attached: Mutt adds his opinion to the thread.png (364x378, 10K)

>The donkey is one of several owned by Ms Ahmet, whose father Len Thorne ran donkey rides in Blackheath, near Greenwich Park, London, for more than 60 years before he died in 2012.
>owned by Ms Ahmet, whose father Len Thorne
> Ms Ahmet
>father Len Thorne

Do we need new material? Your country is a fucking parody of what it once was. Learn to take a joke like you take Muslim dick for breakfast lunch and dinner.

classic mutts, being good only in sports and physical things. I bet you can't name one mule philosopher?

>animal abuse
fucking niggers

Source?
I couldn't find anything in the italian law
Besides in the middle ages any adult could carry one of those even while encumbered with your luggage

Didn't put out.

How is this politics?

Niggers are sub-animal

Attached: 1537566173576.jpg (320x399, 34K)

You are why I torture Australians at customs. I once made a family wait for eight hours over an open bag of pumpkin seeds because I recognised their accent.

Why are the changing demographics of my capital city resulting in a wave of knife crime against animals and people alike you Yankstain knuckledragger.

Theres some common land near me, a few people keep horses on it, as is their right.
Few years back one of the horses was found dead after being brutally attacked.
Turned out some kids had poured petrol over it and set it alight. After collapsing they took turns trying to ride their mopeds over its still living body. Finally they slashed and stabbed it and pushed a broom handle up its anus.
Some people are just pure evil, no reason for it.
The left always fails here. They assume that all social ills and acts of criminality are the result of inequalities. They don't understand the true nature of some people.

That sounds pretty hot

Any source confirming the diversity of the attackers?

>can domesticate donkeys
>can't domesticate Muslims

Attached: 1548599562719.jpg (538x768, 250K)

youtu.be/QO6TBIHrTPs

>some people are pure evil, no reason for it
I bet they were pakistani and I bet they were inbred as fuck.

>Literal chingchong in the image
I'm so glad that western animal rights groups are taking a stand against these filthy subhamuans, and not just exploiting western altruism for profit. Hopefully environmentalists will follow suit.

the fat kid on that poor donkey

They look comfy to me

Attached: 1548026734279.png (2048x1804, 2.53M)

I’d put money down yeh raped it too.

>all those butthurt comments
do they think animals just magically do what you want them to, simply by asking them nicely?

>not the soda
kek

I want kikes wiped off the face of the earth.

westerners that never lived or been to the country side don't understand reality.

I used to live near mudchute farm in London (very diverse community of mainly Muslims) and when the pigs on the farm were put into a new enclosure some one smashed its head in with a rock. The pigs had to be kept off the main path for their own safety.

>absorbing all the pain, stress, and fear by eating the meat
Based

that jewess gives me a rager every time

>[BOTTOM TEXT WHEN SHE S U C C]

grow any new balls ?

ed.ac.uk/files/imports/fileManager/donkey fact sheet.pdf
An average donkey of approximately 11 hands high or 160 kg can carry up to 50kg (8 stone) on its back or can pull up to twice its bodyweight on level ground.

Me too.

underrated

Attached: 86798.jpg (513x912, 73K)

rip in peace donkeh, i'm sorry the boomers brought niggers to our land

fuckin stupid inner city cock sucker