The Left cares more about random dead illegals, than US citizens

The case of Mollie Tibbetts is all the proof you need. The Democratic debate last night, all the candidates were so heart broken, over an illegals choice to try and illegally enter the country with his daughter, and he drowned. Is this sad? Yes. But, it is not ‘our fault’, it’s the dead immigrants fault. How much did th left or media care about Mollie once they found out it was an illegal spic? 0%. That’s right, the entire Democratic Party cares more about random non-citizens, than they care about their own citizens being murdered in an Iowa corn field from stabbing,
>Honk Honk!
And the murders confession will get thrown out because of shit head POS liberal lawyers.
Yes, America is fucked.
desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2019/06/23/mollie-tibbetts-murder-case-did-officers-violate-suspects-rights/1476295001/

Attached: 2CE90E59-23E7-46F8-8282-34780E49E1BE.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

komonews.com/news/local/i-thought-i-was-going-to-die-woman-blames-prosecutors-after-rapist-attacks-her
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollonian_and_Dionysian
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You cannot rationalize with the left, you cannot expect them to change their ways and care about a case they obviously don't have any use for. They're gone. This isn't news.

This is news. This is not even heard to see, this is a black pill for normies. I know most of those nuts jobs won’t give a shit, but this is how the right wins. Just showing, why the fuck would you vote for th left?

Mollie hated America and supported illegals too, just like her parents do. She willingly took that corn cob for the leftist cause.

The RINOs are the problem too. Does Tucker even talk about her? Or any dead citizen of America killed by illegals? Some drunk Ukrainian killed like 7 Americans last month, crickets. But two dead spics illegally crossing, watch out it’s a national emergency!!

This topic should be hammered home every day.
>US politicians care more about illegals than Americans
Even much of the GOP. Why do blacks vote for Dems? Because they are dumb.

as a side note to substatiate your point. In England, a woman is being FORCED to have an abortion by a Judge. Where are the pro CHOICE people? Isn't it her body, her choice etc? No, in reality they simply want dead babies. Useless to reason with them, bascially becasue they are liars through and through.

their behavior is the result of cultural christianity.

with an anti human ideology it doesn't matter if you die because you get to go to some good place that doesn't really exist.

as a libtard sjw mollies "good place" is her father's taco speech.

Bump
US Civil War when?

Supreme Court also decides on citizenship question today.

>You cannot rationalize with the left, you cannot expect them to change their ways and care about a case they obviously don't have any use for. They're gone.
>They`re gone

Not yet, until they are, they are a threat.

Wrong, the left cares more about dumb brown people that whites. If all the spics coming over looked like Ivan Drago and voted Republican, they wouldn't give a shit about them.

Well they dont vote that way do they? I just hope I am alive long enough to see America’s down fall and the CSA rise again.

White Genocide.

Attached: Chabad2.jpg (330x204, 17K)

Trump is the only one I've seen talk about citizens being killed by illegals.

Memes aside.. The Jewish menace is seriously SO FUCKING CANCEROUS. GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRIES U DISGUSTING VILE RATS.

Attached: aaaaaaaa.png (633x758, 440K)

>Supreme Court also decides on citizenship question today.
They will make the right case, or it will just be Dred Scott 2.0

He has proven that it is a winning tactic.

>The Left cares more about random dead illegals
all politicians don't give a fuck about individuals, even groups, all they want is your "vote" to gain power and then they don't care about you anymore

this isn't a left problem
this isn't a right problem
it's a political problem, elected officials must be held accountable for their platforms promises or be booted if they fail to deliver

>Face down
>Dress lifted and panties off
>Corncob in the butthole

>Ukrainians kill people too!

Just not so frequently and as prevalent as your people miguel Ramos

And a few GOPers, I would be talking about nothing but that though. At least hundreds a year are killed by illegals.

Nice try but I am neither spic nor slav, or a nigger.
My point is, illegals are killing citizens regardless of the illegals race.

Attached: 1561544350590.png (534x548, 189K)

I advise you dont look at them as "human", they lack the brains to be called that, so just imagine them as an NPC in a video game, from what ive seen america needs to get its shit together, the people on the left are split into three categories :
1. Those who are brainwashed by the media and big tech
2. Those who know whats going on but want to see the world burn
These people as alex jones stated "goddamn demons", unless they are stopped they will be the downfall of american civilization.

Attached: 72A934F662EE4588836CC01003BAA276.jpg (710x541, 234K)

what's the third?

I need some good redpills about jewry and Putin

That sounds like the Democrats' new board game: "Immigrant Clue."

Attached: Clue.jpg (276x183, 18K)

3. The people who control the NPC's
Apologies im a slow typer.

Honestly him and his daughter both look hispanic. Look at his tiny forehead, that is not a white trait.

She looks like a spic mutt herself.

> hurr duurrr I guess it makes it okay that 56%ers are killed by 0%ers!

It legitimately is, fuck all spics, even legal ones.

I feel about this the same way I do nig on nig violence.

this is america and probably didnt make the news

komonews.com/news/local/i-thought-i-was-going-to-die-woman-blames-prosecutors-after-rapist-attacks-her

Well when they kill you I can we can feel the same way.

>The Left cares more about random dead illegals, than US citizens.
Actually The Left never cared about US citizens

Attached: homeless-1007028d8.jpg (720x469, 61K)

Actually they don't care about anyone - except themselves.

Attached: Feinstein.jpg (650x467, 59K)

Attached: Who_Would_Win.png (944x613, 429K)

>>Face down
>>Dress lifted and panties off
>>Corncob in the butthole

Attached: 1561408252798.jpg (241x241, 12K)

Attached: mt-drake.jpg (539x351, 175K)

Attached: if_corn_then_cobbed.gif (240x135, 2.4M)

the left doesn't care about dead spics, they just want to destroy america

t. Memeflaggot Muslim. If I recall correctly the Spaniards were Catholics when ass-raping the Aztecs and conquering the new world. Fuck off or show flag shill

Attached: D445887C-FB17-411D-A16C-CF67A16FA912.jpg (713x966, 100K)

Thanks for the best red pill of the day.

*tips fedora*

Progressives don't even care about brown people except on the most shallow, vapid level. If they actually wanted to help people in shitty countries, they could go to those countries and help them over there in some way. When you import them to your country en-mass, all that happens is that they bring the problems from their home country with them and ultimately worsen the quality of life for your own people.
Progressives aren't motivated to actually help anyone. They're motivated only by hatred of the white, Christian world.

its all a psychological operation to brainwash and condition.
>oh poor lopez. he was fleeing to america for the better life gravy train and to escape the vague persecution that has spread all across south america or whatever

I doubt she was very religious. This is cultural Marxism, not Christianity. Christianity was broad enough an ideology to justify slavery and colonialism, it is not responsible for this.

It’s literally the same mindset as Uber, share a house (or whatever the house rent thing is called) and all other stupid “share” technology bologna... bunch of communist that think they “abused” their turn...

>And the murders confession will get thrown out because of shit head POS liberal lawyers.
The judge will have to rule, not the lawyer.
Lawyers don't give a fuck about justice, they just care about technicalities and process, it's an autistic progression.

Probably not. Her Parents were huge cucks that probably feel bad for this case making immigrants look bad.

Daily reminder, she got exactly what she asked for, and her Christkike father immediately put brown people in his house to show how neutered and faggoty he is for Jesus.

Attached: an illegal alien killed me.jpg (1024x574, 91K)

Why though intense hatred for the western world? I don't understand this hatred towards something so awesome.

They care more about illegals than people who immigrate legally. It's about undermining rule of law and crapping on people who abide by it.

All the radical progressive types I've seen had fucked up childhoods in some way -- broken, dysfunctional or abusive homes, molestation, mental illness, etc.
The way the elites recruit people to the left -- how they recruit their useful idiots -- is by looking for damaged and broken people who deep down just want the world to burn. That's also why they're trying to destroy the family unit, normalize pedophilia, etc.

They dont really care
They just use it to push their agenda

What are you going to do about it?

If you're not building beautiful things, you're worse than leftist.

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Tibbetts,

I have been shown in the files of the DA in Iowa that you are the father and mother of Mollie who died gloriously for the cause of unrestricted 3rd world immigration.

I feel how weak and fruitless must be any word of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic she died to save.

I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.

Yours, very sincerely and respectfully,

Every Democratic Presidential Candidate

>You cannot rationalize with the left
this, and literally.
the entire philosophy of the left is Dionysian, which is all about irrationality and "muh fee fees".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollonian_and_Dionysian

it's funny how the only people getting upset that white liberals are getting killed by mexicans, are Trump supporters.
white liberals are perfectly happy and willing to be sacrificial offerings