The Dalai Lama “keep Europe for the Europeans “

The Dalai Lama “keep Europe for the Europeans “
Is he a nazi ??
theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/27/dalai-lama-says-donald-trump-has-a-lack-of-moral-principle

Attached: DA3BC809-ED2A-44F4-A9CF-72134D2DE2EB.jpg (1242x1165, 812K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Dalai_Lama
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hes not wrong

Bump

Attached: 1800.jpg (700x420, 34K)

Dalai Lama is a based man who thinks every people deserves to have their home nation.
This idea that every nation has to be an interchangeable multiculturalism melting pot is pure retardation. We can all see what a shitshow American race relations are and they're supposed to be the role model for civic nationalism.

Yes he is the reincarnation of the reincarnation kalki aka Adolf g man hitlerdubs

>he is open to the next spiritual leader of Tibetan Buddhists being a woman, but only if she is “attractive”.

>wants to be a cute magical girl
Is he /ourguy/?

Fuck he's based.

Chinks sacked him, he knows what's up.

>All these low IQ niggers worshipping a phoney.

Why haven't you converted to based Buddhism instead of cucked and jewish Christianity?

Attached: 41658071_1800074970028691_958243388837068800_o.jpg (1771x718, 200K)

Dalai Lama is a white supremacist confirmed

Because I don't want to follow a false idol based on the Rick-and-Morty tier idea that the material world is inherently miserable.

He was making a joke--basically saying "never gonna happen"--and fat ugly cunts got offended.
He's woke.

He just doesnt want the next Dalai Lama to get pozzed like superheroes and starwars. No one will believe. Then the world will go completely dark.

Attached: 4AC73223-5ED0-453A-95AB-B08D1D338666.jpg (606x721, 227K)

When you don't get it, you don't get it.
Good luck following Christianity and being in piece with yourself, user.

This. Kissing nigger feet is better.

Attached: 1501169032553.jpg (630x458, 67K)

>A Tibetan man knows what it's like to be invaded by foreigners
Wow what a shocker

I don't follow popery, I don't follow the Orthodox church either.

Being Tibetan, he's sympathetic to ethno-nationalism.
Being Buddhist, he knows ethno-nationalism is best for every race, because denying your ancestral differences means denying nature.
Being the Dalai Lama, he's read the texts of his predecessors that say the same thing.

Because it, like Protestantism and Catholicism are both descendants of the same primordial faith and the closest things to that are the ancient Sanskrit Hindu texts and orthodox chalcedonism.
Charting the actual primordial faith however, is the very best thing.

But you'll read your Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Socrates and say their thinking is sublime neglecting that all of them came to the same idea that the Earth isn't specifically divine and is meant for our consumption and is inherently miserable and seems to rather contradict the idea that we're meant to be happy.

Now I'll give you that Plato's adaption may of not been accurate to Socrates real self but the logic is sound. Buddhists have just found a way absolve themselves from the temptations of this world but that's not the only way that's presented to you. You may also find that by asserting yourself to things that are might seem trivial but creative can relieve us of much burden and allow us to not focus so much on how miserable our lives inherently are. But that however doesn't mean that the values within Buddhism aren't valuable.

False.
Nothing is inherently anything. Phenomena are the result of causes and conditions that arise and pass away.
All conditioned existence is ultimately impermanent and therefore prone to being ultimately unsatisfying. And this is primarily because of a cognitive mistake WE make that contaminates experience with grasping, distortions and projections.

All of this can be overcome by practicing the Dharma. But few do in this degenerate age.

Attached: 5C799196-E7C9-427E-AC84-B51CB37ED15A.jpg (590x550, 49K)

Where did I ever say I agree with Nietzsche or Plato or Socrates? I agree that it's MAN that's fallen, and that the earth and earthly pleasures are actually good. I'm not saying you're supposed to become a hedonist here, I'm talking more about moderate enjoyment.

See, this is exactly the horrid ideal that Buddhist asceticism promotes.

Dalai Lama has called himself communist

Well duh. He lives in a Monastery. That's a real commune.

No, he literally says that he's a Marxist
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Dalai_Lama

He also wants to be able to go back to Tibet. And it may even happen, because Chinks starting to see that Buddhism is better than muslim problem they currently have, and also better than non-religious dog-eating savages.
They are considering allowing Buddhism also for the benefit of taking care of environment.

Don't try to understand Buddhism without proper training of the mind (Vipassana), you will always get it wrong without it. Also if you havent at least read Tripitaka and commentaries, it's a waste of time to talk about Buddhism with you.

what de fux a dharma

Buddhism is PRECISELY a rejection of all CONCEPTUAL extremes or poles such as asceticism vs hedonism, nihilism vs eternalism and so on. A piece of choice beef or a delicious melon can be a delightful, memorable meal, or something to be jealously hoarded and then spoil, or something that creates craving and jealousy if you cant have any. None of this is INHERENT to the food itself. Its the emotional and conceptual overlay that causes the suffering.

You can call it horrid all you want. Not understanding it and projecting is optional.

It's almost as if he has some agenda..

Has multiple meanings actually. In this case it refers to teachings and practices of the Buddha.
Sometimes conjoined for clarity into the word Buddhadharma.

Some poo language word.

He does but it’s pretty benign. He gets most of his news from the BBC and it’s hard to know what you don’t know.
He is VERY rational and open minded. He’s capable of rejecting population replacement and seeing Trump as a douche at the same time. It’s hard to know all the angles from a distance.

while we all obviously agree with his sentiments .. its important to push the message from his mouth ... cuddly buddist legends probably have a better mouthpiece for this

Based nazbol Dalai Lama.

You’re thinking of atheism, not Buddhism

Christianity isn't part of that primordial faith. The Jews sought to distance themselves from it and create a tribal unity totally distinct from the world around themselves when they developed their religion. And Christianity/Islam is just the continuation of that tradition.

There is a perennial tradition but the Abrahamic faiths are not part of it. Probably the only faiths that aren't on the entire planet.