I don't understand?

I don't understand?

isn't this guy doing everything right....?

isn't the average homeless guy richer than him?

Is this fucking normal in the US??

Attached: aocdm59uam821.jpg (960x757, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oD2gXY4piF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Apparently you don’t do math or finance in law school

>9/18/18
How much does he owe now?

Im tired of these twitter threads that are used as some proof of a national pattern. Some guys story with zero detail behind it barely deserves a thread.

I mean he fucking studied law. If he still has debt after 6 years he's either been wasting all his money immediately or he just never got a job in the first place, especially if has MORE debt now.

educational costs are being raised and raised and raised by fake kike banking scum on one side, while American jobs and wages go up in jewish kike economical jewry smoke on the other side

slaves, that's what the American people are under the FED

just slaves, nothing free, nothing brave

die for israel little slaves

>it someone else's fault that I'm in idiot
>my stupidity should be subsidized

fuck off kike

fuck off kike shill

I bet he only pays the monthly minimum.

this board is now 2/3rd kike shills, there's some math for you filthy rat kike

There are already too many lawyers.

I heard law is oversaturated

Too many kids who think as long as they can get the education done, they'll be rolling in easy money, only to find oh hey, there's only a demand for so many lawyers.

Bit like that debacle with Mount Everest being too crowded. Yeah it's hard as fuck and not everyone can afford to do it, but there's still a lot of people trying to squeeze their way onto one place.

Kys memeflag

Ikr and the fuckin morons think a pay hike or 1,000 bucks a month in "free" money is going to change anything. Theyre absolutely lost and their brainwashing won't let them look at where the problems really come from.

This so fucking much!

debt like this is literally slavery.

hopefully half a mil

You're right and it should be abolished. Which largely means that unsecured loans for education should be abolished. Which would fix a great number of problems we have with higher education.

American student loans aren't even close to being comparable to European.
First off their interest rates are way higher and of course the loans themselves are larger too so it is absolutely possible to not be able to even pay the interest.

If this guy really went to law school he should been making 30k-60k a summer for internships. I finished law school and make what he owes in a year he must suck at his job or picked a stupid field. Copyright law is where it's at atm

The worst is when they take the bad advice of their retarded boomer parents and go to college because "just having a degree is better than not having one, it doesn't matter what it's in". Come to find out their job prospects are basically identical and now they have debt to pay off as well.

still, he doubt he's been working at walmart for the last 6 years with a degree in law. people with that much debt after that much time havent even been trying.

>law student
Most law students go into it thinking either they'll makes millions and marry an heiress before 30, or are idealistic enough to think they'll make a difference so don't care about the debt.
Guess which one this faggot is?

Attached: 5476972436f0982c8760e7d6d800ec7dfb5a09e3db5835b4282ca3a1b02c8d59.gif (256x256, 352K)

Compounding interest should be illegal like it used to be

you could live on an island in some kind of paradise never having to work again just on the interest of half a mil...

instead he is working like a slave and his debt is increasing...

if you paid $215000 for a degree, youre an idiot who knows nothing about scholarships and going where the price is not too high
i finished in 4 years and left owing $25k, paid it off in 2 years

thats not the point im making
1. twitter threads are very very shit
2. the guy is complaining about something i doubt he has put much effort into solving

This has got to be an exaggeration but shit like this happens.
I bought the meme back 8 years ago.
>take out loans to go to college
>graduate with half a mortgage worth of debt
>get a decent job and can almost afford rent without needing a roommate
>would love a place of my own but like a quarter of my paycheck goes to my loans
>been paying them off since 2015
>have put $20k towards them in last 4 years
>started with $75k debt
>now down to $65k

Fucking Jews and their shekel schemes.
I should have spent $10k to learn a trade at community college and make my own job.

Did he finish law school to flip burgers or something?

Student loans are one of the few loans where you can make minimum payments and never pay it back.

>law degree
Should have been an accountant!

>Optimize Your Life

srsly though I think there should be an appeal at maybe the age of 30, where you could go to them and if you've made a completely irredeemable fuck up of your life, like this guy who clearly spent a lot of money to go to a top law school and somehow didn't leverage it into a job decent enough to service his debt, they should be allowed clear your debt so that you can stop being a fuck up. Like if it's clear to them that you are incompetent and will never be able to pay the debt anyway just clear it so you can try to do something with your life, meagre though it may be.

If you're doing all right and just not paying your debt then they should send you to a labour camp.

>215000.....to read a fucking book inside an old building.

seriously, there's virtually no one on one time in lawschool, what the fuck is he paying for?

Obviously went to some meme school

Just stop paying it, it's all a fraud.

What did you major in?

Probably some immigration attorney working for free to bring in brown bulls to fuck his girlfriend

>If you're doing all right and just not paying your debt then they should send you to a labour camp.
But my leg dude
youtube.com/watch?v=oD2gXY4piF4

My current gf just didnt pay her loans back for a year.
They sell the debt to collection agencies and these agencies call constantly.
Harass family and friends.
Bother you at work.
I made her start paying back, but if you don't pay loans back, you get sued and they just take money out of your paycheck.

:P tech scammers, get that amount in 2-3 months

Don't borrow money if you can't pay it back.

That's why I paid monthly interest rates from the very start every month. It's not too much and you avoid accumulating interest on interest before you actually make money to start paying off the loan properly.

Keep paying that Jew you good goy.

To get $215k in student loans, he went to an expensive private university and/or financed his living costs. Basically he overpaid for his education and didn't work while going to school.

To owe more after 6 years means he's either not been making the minimum payments or he's had the loans in "hardship deferral." If you stop paying a loan, the balance goes up. Crazy how that works.

Basically he's a loser who made a poor investment and is crying for the government to bail him out.

can't spell usury without the US

>make minimum interest only payments
>doing everything right

The entire system is a fraud.

I'd be okay with a degree buyback program.

>Twitter handle- optimize your life
Cant optimize his own life. What a fucking maroon.

He needs you to buy his self-help book so he can pay back his student debt. Kek.

Followed the Law Fag meme. Thats the MOST oversaturated field to enter.
The world has way to many lawyers.

>Is this fucking normal in the US??

no, obviously someone is spending their paychecks on stupid shit like new BMW's and million dollar houses. payback your debt first then splurge on yourselves dumbasses.

>Optimise your life
>Deep in debt
Why are self improvement guys always the biggest failures?

>borrowing money from Kikeshekel National Bank
>not expecting to get fucked over
Literal retard

Attached: 8988334456487564786386.jpg (660x734, 72K)

Americans are slaves. Their entire society is slaving at work so you can be a slave to society and the media. The blacks who were enslaved were the most free people in that entire country, they atleast desired freedom. The Americans simply want their calories and dopamine shots and are content being worthless plants their whole life, being literal emotional slaves to the whims of the mass media.

Jesus did not accept usery

Law practice has been over saturated since the early 90s. However law school attendance has actually dropped since the Great Recession. Now any internet search will bring up tons of data on what a terrible ROI it is.

>I heard law is oversaturated
It is unless youre willing to be a bureaucrat for the government.

i keep seeing this argument coming up recently, is the minimum monthly payment on these student loans like half the interest of the monthly compound?

What is compound interest?

I think somebody decided to pay the lowest amount on his student loan debt.

How's he this retarded

the schools are just as guilty

Not real capitalism

Oversaturation happens when the credentials become to easily attained. Or, in this case, too easily bought with borrowed money.

The end result is lots of people who aren't really qualified, thinking they should be earning 500K paychecks on day one, but not able to actually find a job because they're simply not smart enough to know where or how to look for one.

There are not too many lawyers or engineers or anything of the sort. There's just a lot of stupid and financially incompetent people.

>doing everything right
>owing more money despite paying thousands.

A degree is only worth the paper it's printed on. Enjoy your 10 cents

He could have joined the JAG corps. and had his debt wiped.
Prolly working for a Greenpeace or PETA, so fuck him.

Attached: LAUGHING1.gif (259x259, 1.75M)

I mean maybe, If you graduated from anywhere decent or at a respectable class rank, you're fine.

If I had to guess, This guy barely passed out of a midrange private college and wither couldn't pass his BAR or was unwilling to move out of state/hometown for a job.

Usurers should be forced to drink molten silver. Prove me wrong.

Probably user error. It took my buddy 4 years to pay off his student loans. Idk what he owned but he graduated from a state school with a BS in psychology and didn't get a job in his field.

No, federal law prevents that. It also forces creditors to show you the intrest paid if you make minimum payments vs making larger payments.
fortunately, for a lot of debut like this (large loans, medical bills) ANY payment during the monthly cycle is enough to keep your account out of collections.

He needs to refinance and consolidate. I was running into the same problem where I couldn't get my loans below 60k because the interest rates were so high.

A big portion of my loans were sold off and then re-bought by the original lender with the interest rate increasing drastically with each purchase.

I was paying 14% interest on the bulk of my loan before I refinanced with another lender to 6%, which is still too high imo.

He’s just a retard whose parents never taught him the value of money. If you do the math and pay your bills responsibly your debt won’t increase.

I'll take a McNugget sharebox and two large fries, please

My monthly student loan payment is still $938 a month, which sucks, but it keeps the debt from growing.

The biggest downside is my cash flow is fucked.

The city I work/live in is going through a crazy growth spurt, so the cost of rent/housing has spiked like crazy in the last 5 years, but wages have been stagnant.

Like 75% of my monthly income is fucked on student loans and rent. So by the time my bills are paid I have like $200 tops for savings, gas, food, misc.

That's totally OK. Modern education is shit.

> personal responsibility
Fuck these people!!!

People are just retarded. Problem with capitalism is, if you're an idiot and think loans = free money, you hate it. If you think loans = investment like a mortgage, you love it. My college cost $10k a year, living expenses $9k or so a year. Took out ~8.5k loans a year. I graduated and got a good job making $27/hr or so right off the bat and will have my loans paid off in a couple years. This dumb bitch probably got her Bachelor's in Philosophy or some shit from Harvard then went for her JD at an even more expensive college. College's that aren't the top #1&2 in the state aren't 20k+ a semester and you get the same job everyone else does.

>The blacks who were enslaved were the most free people in that entire country, they atleast desired freedom

Based and insightful. After living here for my whole life, Americans are a weird bunch. They live by the whims of their in the moment feelings. but never take it to the next level and analyze them.

finding great shit that isn't on the internet will become more and more of an asset to you

lmao the absolute CONTEMPT americans have for their countrymen is the reason why this place is sliding into hell

get fucked you fucking kike rats, you sacrificed this country on the altar of the white picket fence. and even then you still live next to niggers

maybe don't take out giant loans and find another career path?

aw gee golly gee wow that's awesome bro yes the education of our children should definitely be treated like a business

get fucked shill

This guy is probably an idiot, and is in a bad situation, but that tweet alone doesn't prove it. Cash flow is what makes a quality of life. The dude may owe $2000/mo in loan payback, but maybe he makes $20,000/mo. My lawyer friend started at $190k/yr and I know the other lawyer I know makes between $300k and $400k+/yr.

Capitalism is wonderful because debt can enable movement of money to enrich many people almost simultaneously.

so then go into the trades you fucking retard. No one is forcing you to get a useless degree in uni

Education isn't a human right commie shill. Go work the fields

I meet a lot of niggers that keep falling for those scam schools. Those ones that pop up out of nowhere and cost three times as much to fast track you to a degree. Niggers don’t care how much these scam schools are or if they’re accredited in literally anything. They take the loans because they know some retard in HR will hire them and they never plan to pay those loans back. They pay the most minimum payments they can only “to keep the creditors off your back.” When I tell white people this story, some of them get angry about it. But at some point in many of these cases, you have to start asking yourself, “Am I the idiot?”

>takes money
>doesn't pay it back
its the jews fault

Yep, it's great being a shyster, amirite?

Free college is a benefit for the rich. The people who have the most debt are are people who got graduate and professional degrees (masters, Ph.D, JD, MD, etc). If you can afford to not work for 6-12 years after high school, you can pay back your damn loans with the extra income you make holding an advanced degree. Three quarters of America never went to college and it’s a fuck of a lot poorer than the quarter that did. If students have too much debt how about you sell off all those big stadiums, fancy gyms, and deluxe food courts to cut people a break on the cost of admission. The only thing that has risen faster than the cost of attendance is the ratio of 6 figure earning administrators to students.

>we have every right to treat you with contempt, murder your culture, and make education prohibitively expensive for profit
>reee contribute to society reee

get fucked kike shill

>taking out student loan
>doing everything right
Pick one.

This situation has happened all throughout history, and usually ends ugly.

Attached: 1560482630726.gif (659x609, 2.49M)

>defending the usury racket that is education

americans are the biggest corporate sycophants on the planet, i can smell soros' cum dripping down your chin from here

You want to see usury? How about you come out to the parking lot right now and I'll twist your arm, be nice around here pal, we're all just trying to make it through this thing called life

t.boomer

>Social Security
>Medicare
>Already bankrupting our federal government
>REEE ONLY KIKES WANT LESS ENTITLEMENTS

Yeah, it's me who actually contributes to society that's trying to murder our culture. You probably think the national debt is just monopoly money. Have sex and do something with yourself instead of blaming the jews.

You're the one who played their game, took their money, not me

No, the principal will decrease as long as you keep paying the min. He missed payments dozens of times in order for it to reach 300k+.