Hotep Jesus on JRE podcast and his insane fucking theories

youtu.be/cdP3L73yySM?t=7644

if his name wasn't enough of a give away...

Dude believes that slave ships are a myth, and that there was a black civilization in North America that was conquered and turned into slaves. His proof? Articles on the Root.

Dude must have a subdermal cocaine implant constantly feeding him hits of instant hubris.

Total Black Supremacist. "If you get your food from me, How are you superior?" and "Rome, it was a very rudimentary civilization"

what drugs do you think he was on?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-27 Joe Rogan Experience #1318 - Hotep Jesus - YouTube.png (298x294, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSvoJx2Xj6U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what drugs do you think he was on?
Melanocaine

I'm a black man, and black Israelites are retarded and confused fags

is he prepping the field for the spencer interview???

We wuz Kangz
We wuz Injuns
We wuz Jesus

black inferiority complex is amazin

And yet he's more functional than the others who're connected to reality. Maybe you have to be this crazy to get over the fact you're black.

why is joe having so many niggers on now?

Trying to make up for his alt-right guests like Tim Pool. Hopefully he has Talib Nasheed on next.

That must be it. He is always trying to say how left he is. He does get a bit of an unfair wrap of being "alt right".

Is Tim Pool even alt-right? Isn't he basically left? At least socially?

Hotep Jesus is an idiot but he is Jwoke.

toe rogan is racist, inviting crazy niggers on to make niggers look crazy

I love this guy. Some of his ideas are more 'out there', but he is pushing personal responsibility and that is NOT a bad thing. He's woke to kikery too, and how Jews have taken over black communities, become slumlords.
He might be kangz, but he is also Kangz BANTZ. he did the Starbucks reparations coffee. And got free coffee. And filmed it. Shit like that.

alt-right isn't a thing. they are alternative to neocons, who aren't right at all, they are Bolsheviks.

Most black people think like this OP

Hotel jebus is a first class nigger, knowns when to get a quick gibs, learned early on that talking beats working. He makes me lauch and that what a nigger is suppose to do.

I would consider people like Richard Spencer or whatever his name is "alt right"

is he in blackface?

Tim Pool is not alt-right retard.

amazin

Tims personal politics are more left wing but all of his videos are made for the Jow Forums audience. There's no left wing progressives watching him.

Only thing that matters is his view of the jews

Also didnt he get free starbucks bc muh reparations

look at those feral eyes

Tim Pool radicalized me.

Yes, he bullied some Starbucks wagie into a free coffee and made national news.

Lol same

he made me bald

When Jow Forums attacks niggers

This is what I imagine you're criticising

>I'm a black man
Get out

JRE recently had a black guy called 'Charlamagne tha God' on, now 'Hotep Jesus'. These mad cunts have a very high opinion of themselves don't they?
If a white guy tried to name himself anything like that, he'd be ridiculed and never taken seriously, but blacks get away with it. Think it's a mixture of hubris on the black part and racism of low expectations on the white part.

Well what else is he supposed to call himself? Is he going to take up the name of a famous african emperor? You need to understand 99% of blacks have extreme inferiority complex and live their whole lifes trying to cope no matter how rich and famous they get.

Attached: 1553475418680.jpg (640x561, 123K)

If niggers actually knew who owned slaves the reparations debate would never get the time of day. I'll give you a hint, starts with 'J' and ends with 'ews'

Blacks are unironically more likely to be Israelites than jews are, jews are edomites.

I bet you're the same type of boomer faggot who calls Antifa fascists, your labels are backwards, idiot. Antifa are bolsheviks and "alt-right" is a meme term and applies to anyone on the right who isn't a conservative or neocon.

Charlamagne tha God is also a manlet and pussy, Jim made a drunken video taking the piss out of him

youtube.com/watch?v=jSvoJx2Xj6U

Yeah, nobody is pointing out to the Dems there are a shitload of old school liberals freaking the fuck out about freedom of speech and gender lunacy. Hell, the IDW guys are what would've been called liberal less than ten years ago.

i had to skip this one 10 mins in

You’re posting on an alt-right forum you fuckin dork

WTF is IDW?

Attached: 1459821214738.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

Fuck off summerfag.

Attached: 1523135856546.gif (326x268, 1.38M)

>@5:48
He mentions the fact that anyone could have been responsible for the reddit "death threats". This makes a good point. Reddit could have banned the posters or even reported them to authorities. Instead they just axed practically the last remaining opposition voice on the site.

How pathetic.

He did a lot of kang posting but you can also tell he is redpilled on the kikes. His take on no fap and social media was spot on too.

>You’re posting on an alt-right forum you fuckin dork
sure summer is in here

Internet dork weebs

he blocked me on twitter for saying I'm a mixed person that likes nigger jokes

Black femanon here, yeah... y’all can keep this hotep. Not worth my time.

Attached: 1349726190637.jpg (450x360, 28K)

come back when you can buy cigarettes faggot

>I'm a black man
Stfu Pekka

sopping wet black tities or gtfo

This guy needs to speak at the next congressional reperations hearing, he should also be the interviewer at the next democratic debate to reflect America's diversity.

After listening a bit and he's basically Black Jow Forums and is smarter than the host.

Hotep Jesus is more alt-right than Tim poole

This guy is awesome. Everyone should watch this. He is 100% antidegeneracy and obviously woke on the jq

Go drown yourself in the nearest vittu lake

Yes, feds are the alt-right, I agree

If we gaves u your food n sheeit how's u be Superior to me nugga

If u say da white man brought us here then u be saying we can't move on our owns. So we was already here, because you got your food from us, also Rome wasn't shit nigga

Tremendous intellect. Airtight arguments.

If you identify as “alt-right” you are true tard my guy. Alt-right doesn’t exist. It’s a catch-all term to brand anyone who doesn’t toe the line

there were giant statues of African heads/faces in south America that were crafted well before the rediscovery of the new world. he may not be completely wrong about the nogs in the Americas part but they were long gone by the time whypipo started taking over in the 1500s

show chocolate milkers or leave

It isn't hard to be smarter than Joe Rogrug, the man is living proof that psychedelic abuse fucks your brain.

Based

I was agreeing with everything he was saying up until then

All of the west is going to have this false history inflicted upon them soon, we have seen it here in the UK for years now, 97% of kids under 10 KNOW FOR CERTAIN that Britain has always been a multicultural melting pot, 85% believe that all of Europe has always had black citizens. By the time Millennials die out all of the west will be on ots way to being completely non white and guys like this will be proven right as the history they rewrote becomes the new historical fact.

Yeah but his giant leaps of logic are stroke inducing. If his argument made an sense why not just enslave the indians?

And why didnt the blacks all die of smallpox if there were just living in North America the whole time? Lastly, if they were in NA like he said how could such a superior food giving world traveling black plague curing race get owned so hard by a pack of degenerate white Australian types and forced to slavery?

Slaves didn't build the pyramids lol. They were skilled valued employees because we found steak near the camps

Why do black people always bring up the Moors?

It's the closest thing to success any nig kangdom has achieved. They invaded France and then got BTFO back to the mudhuts.

He was a fraud on twitter that got caught stealing from other hoteps and I think was with an underage girl. The only good hotep on twitter is handymayhem.

He calls into alex jones a lot

Britain has always been multicultural though.

>He was a fraud on twitter that got caught stealing from other hoteps and I think was with an underage girl. The only good hotep on twitter is handymayhem.
True statement

It really comes down to how one defines "black".Some native peoples especially from the Caribbean do look blackish.

he's the black version of Jow Forums

no

Unironically this. Hotep Jesus is our ally.

lol, you're fucking insane

A fucking nigger named Hotep now too?
These god damned uppity niggers need to be repulsed into the dirt before they summon an ancient evil.

Attached: 4463622.jpg (800x807, 340K)

>the twisted kind of stupidity

Moors aren’t niggers

I personally made this man aware of Jow Forums

White women have melanin receptors inside their vaginal mucosa and only there some with tight assholes have melanin receptors there as well.
Now my point is once the BBC is inserted in said vagina or said tight anus of said women these receptors start to release cocaine, oh yea baby.
And then you go to JRE podcast and you talk some shit.

>they wanted the BBC but they stank so we taught them how to wash

>tha god
Imagine the ego.

>cites shakka ahmose as a source

Attached: 1559843805689.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

Forgot your memeflag fucking faggot

>listening to joe rogan, ever
This is pretty much a brainlet filter, if you think this globalist shill has anything of worth to say, you're simply stupid. The guy believes everything is a drug trip, and genuinely believes he talks with ayyylmaos when he's high as fuck on hallucinogens.

This.
I don't get the fucking anti-hotep shilling on here and youtube all of a sudden. I was wondering who he talked shit about.... then I heard it. Joe was way too blue-pilled to understand most of what he said, but was at least let him speak his mind.

Instasubbed to my first black man on youtube.He only has like 12k subscribers.

Attached: 1523670518286.jpg (1000x1000, 134K)