Disgusting PARASITIC jews

FFS Jow Forums I have to stop being so nice. Starting talking to an old highschool friend yesterday. We talked about red pills etc. I talked about Jews and he mentions he is Jewish so I quickly just say oh well they control the media that’s what I meant (I said “I know all about the Jews”). So he confronts me but I play it off. He’s not very smart or redpilled so I was able to quickly change topic. He then ended up asking me for a favor and paid me to drive him to court for this ticket, he has like a healing broken leg w/ crutches. (Oy goyim please help me ) bear in mind he’s not Orthodox Jew but probably only thing Jewish he has is that crap they put on their front door. EVEN SO;

On car ride over I noticed he has sores on his hands and his face. Like acne but not acne... he even mentioned bed bugs because he showed me this bite/ sore on his forearm but I told him it could just be a mosquito bite .

Long story short, we kicked in at his house after. I immediately felt shit crawling on my skin when I entered his house/ room. He had dogs that never get bathed as well.
Fucking disgusted now I’m using permethrin to bathe next couple of days since my skin is tingling.
Already sprayed down my car seat and floor with flea killer. Probably going to do mattress tomorrow as I stupidly took a nap after (I shed my clothing and didn’t bring it in house when I came home)..
>this is what I get for helping a Jew
I call upon God to curse all jews with a deadly disease that kills their race off this beautiful planet.
More sauce:
>google.com/amp/s/m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Health/Bed-bugs-becoming-resistant-to-insecticide-378783/amp
/rant over

Attached: FE4AC992-FD99-419F-878E-C5F382AF3531.jpg (4032x3024, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1984/04/10/science/miriam-rothschild-talks-of-fleas.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K2VaTmrsFLg
ia800208.us.archive.org/23/items/fleasflukescucko00roth/fleasflukescucko00roth.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dioctophyme_renale
entomology.ca.uky.edu/files/efpdf3/ef636.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=VrEQS0fpBhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dealt with skin mites with my ex and it took me forever to learn how to kill them (permethrin).. so this shit gives me anxiety . I’m also now using a diffuser with lavender oil while I try to sleep since that’s supposed to deter these faggot bugs

>not realizing kikes are the pied piper of the bubonic plague

hey nigger reddit is over there

Attached: raIXoRUF6lUf0O48MiFz-BIZCdhO6d79Oiu0gtB6suc.jpg (576x768, 92K)

Hey OP did you know the Rothschilds own the largest collection of fleas in the world?

>Whether the rabbit hormone acts in the flea in the same way it does in the rabbit, or merely serves as a ''trigger'' for release of the insect's own hormone, is not clear, she said. Instances where hormones from one species control reproduction in a completely different one are rare, she added. Examples include worms that are parasitic in frogs and wasps that prey on lepidoptera, the order of insects that includes butterflies and moths.

>The geographical distribution of a specific rat flea in plague-infested India seemed strikingly similar to occurences of that disease, leading epidemiologists to identify that species as chief carrier of the plague. The flea is named for her father: Xenopsylla cheopsi Rothschild.

>Miss Rothschild set about cataloguing her father's vast flea collection, a task that produced five volumes. She confessed that ''butterflies were my first love,'' but, she said, ''the sight of two and a quarter million mounted butterflies'' in one of Baron Rothschild's voluminous collections ''led me to believe there was nothing more to learn about them.''

nytimes.com/1984/04/10/science/miriam-rothschild-talks-of-fleas.html

Attached: md8457959662.jpg (300x446, 25K)

I haven't laughed so much at a thread in a while seriously though jews are based

You know that jews are really dirty? They made also trouble here in Switzerland because of lithering and not showering, it came in the news and all were "oyyyy veeyyy it's anuda shoha"

Pic related was in a hotel in Switzerland not long ago

Attached: 3476848932298239.jpg (680x445, 37K)

Glad I could make you laugh Aussie bro

Attached: 845C112D-7281-4EAF-B9D6-E01F1BBAFB73.jpg (960x880, 60K)

>zyklon B needed in 2019

Also notice the author of the book

Tfw you realise jews study parasitic behavior of insects so they can learn best how to feed off the gentiles

>Pic related is a dressed flea from the Rothschild collection at the Natural History Museum

The seven volume Catalogue of the Rothschild Collection of Fleas was published by the British Museum of Natural History between 1953 and 1987.

Attached: dressed-fleas-two-column.jpg (753x435, 81K)

I now understand why Hitler had them forced into showers.

Kek.

Attached: 1561160643712.jpg (725x555, 255K)

Thanks for the info had no clue about this..
>every time..

How did you get access to the Knesset?
Top table too.

user when someone says they might have bed bugs, that’s a giant red flag to not be in contact with them.

Attached: 1FD8C9F9-D926-44F9-BD1A-008D5F81BA96.jpg (672x502, 152K)

Now I get why they NEED to be circumcised.
It takes a minute to wash my bell end.
These fuckers made a religion of being a filthy bastard.

They even made a BBC documentary about it called "Seven Wonders of the World" where she lists the 7 things she likes most (and they're all parasites). She talks about fleas the same way she talks about children.

youtube.com/watch?v=K2VaTmrsFLg

The ride never ends

I actually read the first chapter of the book by Miriam Rothschild (the one I posted earlier). She talks about Hitler and Goebbels in the book and references quotes from the Old Testament/Torah at the beginning of each chapter

Attached: 38a.jpg (863x752, 249K)

Rich peoples dead parasites have one of a kind designer outfits. I ate a fudgsicle for dinner.

He was already in my vehicle when that was found out.

Attached: 2A2684E4-FBA0-4A85-8803-5D437BF2324F.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

Gypsies are known for not bathing. They have always been known for this.

Attached: 276060D7-6DE0-4640-95EC-1D40C89D09FF.jpg (250x216, 9K)

"There is a tendency in all human beings, however, to laugh at the discomfiture of others. The thought of a tapeworm as long as a cricket pitch living secretly in the stomach of a film star, or a beetle quietly chewing the feet of a closesitting hen arouses in us a feeling of macabre amusement. This is, perhaps, fortunate, for it does not matter what initiates the naturalist's interest, so long as it is aroused. Soon interest leads to familiarity andin this case, familiarity breeds love. Many helminthologists find the
diffuse kidneys of intestinal worms not only profoundly interesting but
objects of considerable beauty. But this, like the aesthetic pleasure derived from pictures painted by Picasso, although real enough, is an acquired taste"

Page 2

ia800208.us.archive.org/23/items/fleasflukescucko00roth/fleasflukescucko00roth.pdf

Attached: 1561448146788.jpg (419x370, 16K)

permethrin won't help much. the best thing for bed bugs, which you hopefully won't get, is this stuff, cimexa. it's not even a poison but a silica dust that gets in their exoskeletons and dries them out.

also heat kills them so run your bed sheets, clothes, and whatever else might have been exposed in a dryer on the hottest setting for 20 minutes.

Attached: cimexa-insecticide.jpg (280x280, 9K)

There are little worms called demodex living inside the hair follicles of your eyelashes eating your dead skin cells right this very moment.

Attached: 050517-skin-gross-1-e1538082618353.jpg (1380x769, 94K)

Wake me up inside

Attached: 1560394090675.jpg (900x900, 375K)

Attached: 0CA8D070-BA2D-424D-87E3-CBBD796AE577.jpg (653x477, 102K)

Found my Halloween costume

Attached: BD838A57-6B9D-4B9A-8547-93AC0A0E183E.jpg (553x507, 108K)

jews are mentally insane. they should just be fucking wiped out, the lot of them.

I use this diluted with water and a spray bottle at end of shower if I feel these skin sensations. Seems to make the feelings stop

Attached: 0A31420D-6BF8-4AAB-A656-3CC4AA260FC3.jpg (393x616, 45K)

>You know that jews are really dirty?
Yes, just look at them. They are practically the same as mudslimes.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dioctophyme_renale
This is beautiful to a Jew? Terrifying

Attached: 3CD77274-05F5-4BAD-8D06-B857F84BC131.jpg (635x943, 106K)

skin mites?
them fuckers is bedbugs and i hope yous trollin

if you want ill get some coffee and impart my mad bedbug knowledge down upon ya

I’m not trolling but these actions are probably exaggerated and not needed. I’m just paranoid with this shit, don’t take chances and wait for these things to get worse nowadays

There's something reminiscent of Giger throughout the whole book

"And then one day, for no reason at all, people started voting hitler into power"

Attached: quote-not-only-the-jew-but-also-all-that-is-derived-from-the-jewish-mind-corrodes-and-disintegrates- (850x400, 60K)

Mornin’ partner

Attached: 1B011A18-3810-4FF2-944F-BD591C307CB7.jpg (292x284, 32K)

Bed bugs are larger. Skin mites are microscopic . Mites are actually probably worse since you can’t see them.

Mornin
Hopefully you didnt bring any in with ya. Still being mindful of those little bastards is always a good idea. Once they get established you are in for some shitty times and your whole behavior has to change in order to combat them.
Number one thing is dont fuck around. If you suspect you have them go to the pros. They can hide anywhere and fit thru just about any crack. From behind a headboard, under the littler bead sewn on to a matteress, under the rails, dressers nightstands, baseboards, outlet covers and switch covers bla bla bla. They can get in the walls and use the electrical wireing to move room to room. This especially sucks in apartment buildings. They can live for up to 11 months without feeding on anything. If a clutch of them is disturbed or they smell a chemical they dont like or the death of one of their own, which gives off a particular smell they know, they can trigger and go into hiding. They will move into the safest location they can find and just sit there for months sending out a scout once in a while when carbon dioxide levels are high and vibrations are low suggesting someone is sleeping. If shit is safe they will all make a run to the sleeping person or persons climb on suck some blood and head back to safety where they depending on life cycle stage molt to another stage or breed. They are in my experience one of the most crafty and interesting insects in existence.
Always use sealed covers on mattress and box spring. Put cloths in the dryer when you get home. Id strip outside bag and direct to dryer on high but I get if you cant. Just think about dropping them off on the way. Anything you bring in could have them. Extremes of temperature will kill them. Hot is better than cold, it kills faster. Cold takes a while.
Far as finding out if you have a problem, pay close attention to your sheets. Tho they have a natural anesthetic in their saliva that allows them to bite and not be felt

Thanks for the info. I’ve never dealt with a bad infestation , the home I live in wasn’t infested. But yeah I stripped all my clothes outside and immediately took hot shower / used diluted permethrin with water to rinse . I think it’s all good but I definitely felt shit hopping around when I was in the guys house. Felt like my hair fibers would twitch for no reason . I’ll be cleaning my room , vacuuming and cleaning the floors tomorrow out of paranoia .

people often kill them in their sleep rolling over or whatever so pay close attention to laundry. white sheets helps. on the mattress itself if there are folds they will often be fat when they leave the feeding area, (you) so they get lazy and sit to digest a while, take a shit which is black then move on. you can see these small marks when inspecting for bedbugs.
marks on the body. some people do not notice it at all physically, some people react to it, swell and itch like crazy.
if you live in an apartment building and ever notice them, get the building manager to act. the amount of tenants would equal the size of the pig fuck that would be but everyone would need to be informed and make arrangements and appropriate daily life changes. chances of eradication while everyone living there is low.
you have to bag everything, kill off the bugs with heat or steam, clean everything, pull off baseboards, empty drawyers flip over nightstands dressers ect ect and clear those. They like the bottoms of things so just imagine the surface area.
Far as chemicals go, that research I leave to you. The jury is out to some degree on what combinations of cleaning/living and what chemicals works or does not.
There was an interesting study conducted by University of Kentucky on an apartment building you should read. They discovered alot of information about these creatures that were previously unknown.
In the old days people would set the legs of their bed in pots or pie pans, anything that would hold liquid then put in oil, water with clove, anything really to prevent them ever climbing their way up to you in the first place. They are not acerobatic in any sense. They have a wax coating that when cut or scratched pretty much kills them. They hold a high level of moisture inside their bodies and anything that pulls moisture away and comes in contact with them usually kills them. Like silicone dioxide.

i FUCKING hate these bugs. these last months i've found a new job at a new office and i've noticed my arms were itching and i thought maybe the detergent used on the deks were irritating or whatever. till one day i notice one of these fuckers crawl from above my bed. i disassemble it and find the true horror, it was infested with eggs and carcasses. i've thrown away everything and cleaned every nook and cranny of the bedroom with insecticide, but lately i've seen them come back.

and yes, this shit turns you paranoid, because you feel like you got rid of them, then you sleep in your bed, wake up covered in bites. how do i deal with these fuckers?

lol well anything that can live for 11 months without food and also only eats me, has my attention. They are little vampire fucks.

For the nightmares

Attached: 16652323.jpg (500x335, 46K)

Attached: 1661256595.jpg (300x226, 18K)

jeus christ this is triggering me so much.

Attached: 16696565.jpg (494x400, 37K)

I posted a pic of permethrin 10%, you can put it in a spare bottle and spray stuff even wash clothing with it. I even spray my body after shower is done and leave it to soak in and kill the fuckers because it will give you acne if you don’t kill them. You can spray every inch of your mattesss with flea killer (best if you can put mattesss in a bag and let it sit with the fumes long enough. Then vacuum everywhere a million times. A new mattress is only an option If you have done a good job with clearing the room’s possible infestation. I got goose bumps reading your post though. Best of luck. Really try the permethrin diluted with water in spray bottle (it’s literally pesticide for pets but I haven’t seen negative health effects from using it in the past . Doctors will give you cream that is 5% and runs out too quickly

Is that a pillow ? I mean that looks dirty as fuck. As long as you keep your hygiene wash your sheets every other week or so I feel like you are ok. But id the environment is infested then you are fucked

>flea killer
Spread diatomaceous earth all over your shit, user. That will kill any live bedbug that walks over it. Keep spreading it over everything you own until you're sure all eggs have hatched.
Fuck bedbugs.

Also lavender oil is supposed to help. You can buy a cheap diffuser and have that run 24/7.. spray it mixed with water all around your mattress , clothes etc

use pie pans or whatever you can to set the legs of the bed in. fill with something they dont like. user mentioned flea killer. water with that mixed in, household cleaners, something. cover mattresses with sealed bedbug approved covers. they make them.
these bastards will wear you out over time mentally. the only way to fight is declare war with conviction. fight it or dont but dont halfass it or you are wasting your time. basically how i look at it anyway. you can win. i did.

Also, alcohol will instantly kill them on contact, so keep a spray bottle with you in case you see one.

>Permethrin
Ineffective and gay as fuck.
There is only ONE Final Solution to the begbug problem - pic related.

Attached: Diatomeceous Earth.jpg (840x1120, 187K)

looks like the arm of a sofa to me

I think permethrin works for mites maybe not bed bugs. I personally think I had issues with mites not bed bugs as I never found bugs back when I had skin issues few years ago

thank you guys, i appriciate the feedback and the tips

Cool i dont have to take care of it

Arm yourself with knowledge
Bio warfare is not enough unless you can afford to tent the place for a few days.
entomology.ca.uky.edu/files/efpdf3/ef636.pdf

Poisons will work as a "knockdown" (your first line of defense), but they are not a permanent solution. Only Diatomaceous Earth works as if is a non-toxic physical attack upon them (imagine your lungs being filled with glass fibre - that is what Diatomaceaous Earth does to 'em).

based

Yes. Now fuck off or I will do it again...

Attached: woe.png (610x610, 524K)

psychopaths

they are low empathy psychopathic freaks
Disgusting shit like this makes them happy and they think its normal and that everyone is like them

>synagogue of Satan

Love that stuff. Microscopic crushed shells that when crawled across by any insect with a shell it's like crawling across broken glass for us. Nicks in the body can't be repaired and they bleed to death.

They ite

“Diatomaceous earth causes insects to dry out and die by absorbing the oils and fats from the cuticle of the insect's exoskeleton. Its sharp edges are abrasive, speeding up the process. It remains effective as long as it is kept dry and undisturbed.”
Does it work on the Chinese ?

Attached: 46F79BC4-54E9-4907-B020-1934FF79EE89.png (535x375, 51K)

Like dealing with other pests.
It is best to remain calm.
Develop a plan of attack. Methodical and through.
Then one day, suddenly, and for no reason at all

>HITLER CAME INTO POWER!!!

Really tho. Dont dick around with them and send them into hiding for 6 months to a year. If you disturb them thats what can happen. Strike fast, strike hard, when you do make your move that way as many as possible get rolled up in the initial phase of your assault.

Attached: 1557203129705.jpg (700x731, 45K)

>Please behave like a leftist and be hostile to everyone not sharing your political views to 100%

Attached: 1548618779850.png (229x220, 6K)

Stop lying. You got scabies from anonymous gay sex. Master your sexual urges or next time could be something incurable.

Attached: 1551603267076.jpg (443x455, 32K)

It was weird because I never cheated on my ex but she never got the mites or itchiness . I can only remember once we spent the night in her girl friend’s bed.. then started to have symptoms after but she never did.

And my ex was virgin I popped her cherry too so no idea where the itchies came from. Unless somehow she could carry the shitters without getting symptoms herself

>As long as you keep your hygiene wash your sheets every other week or so I feel like you are ok
Bedbugs don't give a fuck about how clean you are, anyone can get them. Its not a hygiene thing at all.

That is correct. They can make a pilgrimage of sorts in the distance of travel they are willing to make from a safe hiding space to a still warm meal.
There was one user on here who had been doing battle for months in an apartment building. We told him to fucking move because they were coming from another apartment anyway and the building was infested.

This is where I'm at now.. no matter what I do, the shitskin invaders in the surrounding apartments don't care
Need to move but need an apartment in an all white neighborhood or else fucked

all you can do user is get your bed secure so they cant walk their asses up to you for free gibs

Jews aren't parasites. They're highly intelligent people who have a very interesting take on art. They're also very entrepreneurial. According to people with your views, "white people" are a "master race" yet you also believe that they are enslaved by a diminutive percentage of "parasites"? Maybe if what you say is true, then the master race are Jews and "white people" are cattle.

Attached: C5B0950E-8D10-43A3-9FF0-EC19CBC1CD92.jpg (720x478, 29K)

Im literally black
Jews are the devil and the devils work they will do
-daniel carver
youtube.com/watch?v=VrEQS0fpBhs

absolutely based and redpilled

Attached: 46645959.jpg (1260x709, 197K)

I have a question. Asked myself this yesterday talking to my brother. Is it a people/race or a religion? How can it be both?

i've never seen these in my life or heard of an infestation

How is this still on YouTube lmao. The guy doesn’t stutter once.

I dont know but its the greatest thing left on this whole fucking vid site

Whatever the response can you believe it to be true? These people are liars and deceivers in every facet of life. Best to shun them at all costs and never buy sell them any products ever.

>How can it be both?
Because the ethnic group and the religion share the same name

I am just trying to figure this out. You cant criticize a country because it is both a race and a religion...
Very confusing.

NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1559425732325.jpg (272x272, 83K)

That shit didn’t happen because he’s a Jew. It happened because you were a dumbass and slept at his house.

Jews are semites, same as arabs.

Judaism is a semitic religion, same as Islam.

To criticise Judaism doesn't make you antisemitic. That's a misnomer. To say jews are genetically inferior would make you an anti-Semite, however. But this of course presumes that racism is inherently evil in the first place, which is nonsense. And it ignores the fact that jews are undoubtedly the most racist ethnic group of all. Their entire religion rests on the premise of being "God's chosen people".

>bedbugs
welp i'm fucking triggered, time to check all of the nooks and crannies in my apartment

Ok makes sense I guess. An ethnic group and the custom religious beliefs of that group.
I am trying to find an understanding to circumvent this who "anti-Semitic" term cast over anyone who disagrees with a nations policy.
Anyone who criticize it is cast in this negative light when that is not really one way or the other.
I can like Australians and have a problem with the Australian government.
With Israel at least in my country, this is frowned upon and immediately anyone questioning Israeli government policy is labeled anti jew.
Any thoughts?
I question the United States Government and some would call me anti American so I understand the concept but with Israel you have that added ethnic group, as you put it, to be "victimized" by any criticism.

You still, as a human, dont want to be breathing this powder in.

Pull your bed away from the wall, get a mattress cover for both your mattress and box spring (be very careful NOT to tear the covers), and apply diatomaceous earth powder all around the legs of your bed. Inspect the bed frame for any signs of remaining bugs, and do a chemical spray on the sides of your covered bed just in case. Leave mattresses covers on for ar least 6 months to starve the evil bastards out.

I'm half jewish. It explained why despite my best efforts, I have a pretty dirty house.

It's the same thing general patton described when discovering the jewish people in germany, the deep disgust he had for them and pooping in the corner and such.

Im an unhygenic cellar dwelling borderline neet faggot. my girlfriend is a jew but she has a fetish for my stank so i see it as a fair trade. she bursts into my room, grovels at my feet to sniff them, then turns around face down ass up ready for anything

Attached: 1553179440581.jpg (800x600, 141K)

See this is what Im after.
Really the same as arabs?
How the hell does the jewish community then get away with calling arabs anti Semitic all the time?
World knowledge from a bedbug thread. This is a good morning.

They were almost completely iradicated until immigrants brought them over from third world shitholes.

Most people grew up hearing about them in stories but thinking they didn't exist, now they're immune to most pesticides and are sweeping across the western world at very alarming rates.

They don't go away either, once your city is infested its just a bedbug town.
Its honestly fucked up that its not being addressed as a crisis, if the government doesn't step in soon and start working towards eradicating these fuckers living with them will just become a part of daily life.

We will never get rid of them as long as it costs $2000 to get your house heat blasted once with a high chance that it won't get rid of all of them.
This shit should honestly be tax funded, everyone needs to work together on getting rid of these things, and we need to educate people so that when someone actually gets an infestation they aren't too ashamed to do something about it which just lets it fester and spread to neighbours

Some biblical pestilence shit