Tom DeLonge and UFOs

Wikileaks showed he was in direct contact with John Podesta, who is publicly known to be very interested in UFOs. Weird how UFOs are all over the media right now. Trump was briefed on naval sightings of UFOs and claims he STILL doesn't believe in them. Whether UFOs exist or not is not clear. What is clear is that the Democrats or whoever might control them wants you to believe in them and whichever power lies behind Trump doesn't want you to believe in them. Make of it what you will. Also, Hillary said she would be releasing all info on UFOs should she have been elected. She even told the interviewer that they are now called UAPs (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena)

Attached: ayy182.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonmonthly.com/2017/12/08/trump-is-a-jungian-psychologist-now/
youtube.com/watch?v=VzLqBx5lN8Y&t=4546s
youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's just codewords for kid fucking. Guy's a pedophile.

They exist 100%. If a group tries to co-opt this prevalent phenomenon you should get yourself informed ASAP

UFOs are a distraction only if you are an idiot
UFOs are demons only if you are an idiot

get some real knowledge from multiple sources
bob lazar, phil schneider, steven greer, shirley maclaine, billy meier... just to name a few

my only question is why is Tom DeLonge being actively encouraged to release the biggest secret in world history, but Assange is being gitmo'd for a few little email leaks?

>listen to a bunch of controlled opposition that has been larping for decades man
kek

I don't know and I don't really consider Tom DeLonge to be anything. Did he have any real contact? Did he work with ET tech? If not, what does he really bring to the table?

That's why you use your kangaroo brains if you have them

this

You are right, you don't know.
STOP FOLLOWING CELEBRITIES

I don't follow anyone, chickenbrains. I see every information for what it is and dig until I find the truth

he basically was told by the pentagon that ufos are real and that they were powered by consciousness

this guy has to be on the kill list, he is a sperging faggot who is fooling noone with his ayy nonsense, time to get rid of him.

If Hillary is involved, it’s just a scam to make money and grab power. It being ufo or aliens

i think he's more worthy of the label human than you

eh, it's a bit more complex than that

Watch this

Cover up has been going on for over 30 years. US has 9 flying saucers and fly them regularly over the Nevada desert.

Attached: 739580455.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

Dude

Trump is a Jungian. Don't you know that Jungians believe UFOs are projections from the collective unconscious?

trump probably doesn't even know what jungian means

Nonlocality is indeed the way to cross the vast distances of space
Remote viewing and interstellar travel have a lot in common

Don't be ridiculous, we wrote about Jung in his books.

I could be wrong but most of this shills are 3-letter intelligence.
DeSchlong came out of nowhere, who the fuck is this guy anyway.
Same smell as Greer, who pushed the topic from real life happenings to esoteric bullshit like CE5.

Trump Is a Jungian Psychologist Now? - Washington Monthly
washingtonmonthly.com/2017/12/08/trump-is-a-jungian-psychologist-now/

Attached: Trickster.jpg (1000x1256, 171K)

Come to think of it... every scam the Democrats have been pulling for the last few years could technically be morphed into a new religion. They say the age of Aquarius will usher in the new religion for the next 2500 years. It seems the liberals are covering every base.... global warming, aliens, women power, gay degeneracy...

I still remember watching unaknowledged after trump already won, the clinton bit was hillarious.
she would not have declassified UFOs (ARVs, UAPs, UFVs, AAVs or whatever the three letter word for flying saucers is for the day)
the president of the united states does not have the clearance nessecarry to do that, they tried before.

Tom deshlong is a fagget shill, it’s a psyop! You want some real shit, read the translations of clay tablets for the epic of Gilgamesh and start there! Then you will have a proper context to begin kinda but human history is fucking old...

>or whatever the three letter word for flying saucers is for the day

It's AAV/UAP or so for Advanced Aerial Phenomena.

I dont know what to make of blink 182 though, he always believed in aliens, there are songs. but the podesta connection is what is bugging me.
because assange leaked warcrime secrets countries didnt want leaked so they are disappearing him as legally as they can appear to be doing so because human beings are scum.

>its
they keep changing it but it means the same thing, it is not just aap and uap, stop dick measuring.

interesting if you have the time
youtube.com/watch?v=VzLqBx5lN8Y&t=4546s

IAC. Identified Alien Craft.

Pav, personal abduction vehicle

stop defending some drugged out washed up celebritard who got high on mushrooms and saw a light in the sky once. Guy is full of shit like the rest and if he's in contact with Podesta then he's also a paedophile who (((they))) have some leverage on. I guess worrying about visitors from outer space is easier than stepping outside to see what real aliens have done to your beloved homeland.

you are a simple man, and I respect that, but just stop. you are like a boy trying to play a man's game

You want to know the real reason why the Jewish elite is pushing UFOs on us?

youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M

ACP - Anal Cavity Prober

Attached: 85E7CDDD-2046-45F1-8C27-3D1246D0C06D.jpg (1936x1936, 312K)

go back to your blog mohammed, none cares about aliens or nazi's at the centre of the earth, it's all just a scam to implement a one world govt as has already been established years ago. If this ayy lmao shit doesnt work then (((they))) will try something else like muh meteor strike.

>weird how ufos are all over the news

At the same time the Jewish mafia Bronfman family were caught running a sex cult, yeah I wonder what the motivation could be............

it's demons, luka. get a grip.