Why do Ameritards support Confederate?

You know that they lost, right mutts?

Attached: 2588cd0.jpg (748x390, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5OKdbc0DYpM
youtube.com/watch?v=0PLU2A5Tr28
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cuz they're mutts and retarded

Attached: 1561631563122m.jpg (1024x769, 132K)

Bump

Attached: 1561398023342.jpg (707x1000, 160K)

I feel bad for anyone who doesnt understand this

Explain fat ass nigger

Attached: images (28).jpg (201x250, 16K)

Butthurt poojeets.

Poo in the loo

Attached: 1561346208126.png (550x550, 318K)

He's a smelly pajeet,
that shits in the street,
and then he walks through it with his stinky bare feet!

They also lost the Vietnam war but that memorial is apretty popular place to go. Those veterans have their statues still
Up

I have yet to see a single good post by an Indian.

And the nazis lost until you look into project paper clip lol

Has India ever won anything? At least the confeddies can shit in a toilet and a country worth protecting

you need above room temperature IQ to understand, poo

I don't know, why can't you poo in the loo?

Of course the Indian would post a picture of something shitting on the street

We forgave the South completely without reserve. That's what Lincoln's Gettysburg address was all about-healing the nation. The Confederate soldiers not only were allowed to just go home, they were named US army veterans, and given full veterans benefits as being part of the US army, retirements and pensions and joint reunions and veterans homes with northern soldiers. The federal government tried to work on helping the South rebuild, but the north had destroyed it so badly it is only just NOW recovering economically.

Why else do I support them? Because we have actually written into our founding documents, that we have the right to overthrow the government if we don't like it. Half the country decided to walk away and form their own--our founding documents supported that. I think Lincoln was morally right in not letting them leave as it would have destroyed the country, but he went around the Constitution to do it. They had the right to go,and they had such heart and courage. They wouldn't let their new nation die and be swallowed up by a stronger federal government, they would never have given up. They would have fought on for another decade and more. I admire that.

What you probably don't know as a pajeet, is that before our Civil War, our states had all the power, and we had a weak ass federal government. People said 'The United States ARE' because we were still a group of associated states under a weak federal government that had very limited power. But the Federal government won the Civil war, the North did NOT win it, even though they 'were the victors'. The Fed did, because from the Civil war, our federal government got very strong and our states got weak. Now our federal government has all the power. We really didn't want that. The South was right to fight against such an overwhelmingly strong centralized government that overpowered the states' rights and powers given the states by the Constitution.

South will rise again

Attached: 1558401759808.png (394x538, 371K)

Lots of shit in this thread.

It's more complicated than most people understand, especially if you don't live here.

Attached: ngdkmx6x7epy.jpg (527x384, 43K)

>Disgusting cumskins don't know the answer
Tldr mayomonkey

Attached: 1560537271321.jpg (626x1024, 94K)

The flag is a symbol of anti-political correctness for me.

>"it's complicated u don't understand why we support the loosers maybe because we're edgy loosers ourselves"

Attached: images (1).png (381x386, 16K)

Because if the US was still a union of states instead of essentially just one state, we'd all be better off.

The Confederacy was the last dying kicks of what American identity always had been. An ethnically European based, agrarian, hierarchy that was centered around self-ownership and rebellion against tyranny. It was the final manifestation of the "American spirit" in the US. Once the CSA was put down America was no longer a truly white country, it did not desire to rebel, and any sense of natural hierarchy was slowly erased. To sum it up, it's all we have left to hold on to.

Attached: Confederate pepe.png (1438x1494, 1.15M)

nigga, u gay

>"Because if the US was still a union of states instead of essentially just one state, we'd all be better off."

Attached: download (1).jpg (133x133, 4K)

>"The Confederacy was the last dying kicks of what American identity always had been. An ethnically European based, agrarian, hierarchy that was centered around self-ownership and rebellion against tyranny. It was the final manifestation of the "American spirit" in the US. Once the CSA was put down America was no longer a truly white country, it did not desire to rebel, and any sense of natural hierarchy was slowly erased. To sum it up, it's all we have left to hold on to."

Attached: images (29).jpg (443x332, 20K)

>loosers
Great spelling pajeet. Don’t you have a street to be shitting in somewhere? And not all burgers like the confederate flag. Mostly southern mongos

Attached: A497C55B-A7DD-4598-A999-C25B35511327.jpg (658x565, 113K)

Are you just salty because you're brown?

Eat the shit off your street poo this is none of your business

>faster xognitive development
>can't recognize self in mirror till 6
Pick one pajewt.

Are you saying the world wouldn't be better if America was weaker???

Attached: poo.gif (164x275, 1.98M)

Even though slavery of any sort is abhorrent, the South had some good ideas worth fighting for. Had they won, I can practically garentee there would be almost zero gun control in CSA, Probably less Gov't spying, and certainly less tolerance for big companies that try supress freedom of speech, like Google.

Poo in loo.

Attached: black_confederates.jpg (280x341, 14K)

Attached: 1560068888771.png (673x382, 157K)

Attached: 1560068445266s.jpg (250x180, 6K)

Gtfo pajeet. Your skin is the color of the shit I’m taking right now.

The South Will Rise Again
youtu.be/5OKdbc0DYpM

you wouldn't know about honor, courage and fighting against insurmountable odds, you're just a pajeet and a leech by nature. It's probably why you have a career in I.T. and not something noble.

Attached: 1498857885986.jpg (536x700, 89K)

You know you make me want to shoot a poo. And your filthy kind are plentiful here. Cleaning piss soaked restrooms inside their shitty convenience stores.

Why do Indians live in their shit? Can’t they agree to poop in certain areas?

>Fights British Empire levying taxes for protection and wins
>Fights British Indebted Empire levying taxes on poor to pay for factory slaves and loses
Truly one must have a staunch cognitive dissonance to not see that the British are and always will be the scum of the earth

So your argument is that no one should have principles or beliefs and should instead just jump on the bandwagon of the winning team? You must be a woman.

It’s worse: they support Jew causes and adopt them as white stances because they fought a Jews war and lost and feel bad about it

“I like winners.” -45th potus

Everyone always insult our streets i see no problem here

Attached: real_india_alleyway.jpg (1000x1500, 417K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0PLU2A5Tr28
and heaven be with the sin and strife, be with the southern soldier, we'll drive that mercenary horde beyond our southern borders ~

Attached: 1560432266873.gif (640x400, 288K)

Attached: EEE25E82-55D4-4EF8-92C7-6E1CC281527C.jpg (708x633, 118K)