Why do conservatives love jews so much when 80% of jews vote liberal and push policies conservatives don't like (mass...

why do conservatives love jews so much when 80% of jews vote liberal and push policies conservatives don't like (mass immigration)

Attached: FB_IMG_1561636487956.jpg (720x924, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFK6a4JBrWU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_genocide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>she thinks jews vote
post hole.

Those are either not wedding bands or Jews are far more stingy than I give them credit for

OP when did the Nazi's ban guns?

>Targetted one group
Someone doesn't know history....
What about the gypsies? The handicapped? All the other "undesirables" that were rounded up?
Why is it always about the jews and only the jews?
>Propaganda

>why do conservatives love jews so much when 80% of jews vote liberal and push policies conservatives don't like (mass immigration
Cuckservatives don't care about America, they care about israel and Saudi Arabia so it doesn't matter what jews do to America.

Conservatives are controlled opposition. Reagan and bush did arguably more than any modern democrat to help the federal reserve redistribute money to their world nations and the banking elite

Idk man those are all the same looking ring. Where are the womens rings? Seems like a ring manufacturer to me senpai...

The Jews in America are liberal, but the Jews in Israel are conservative. The latter are the ones Republicucks love. Israel loves Donald Trump: youtube.com/watch?v=vFK6a4JBrWU

Attached: http _com.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com_92372aae-8ba0-11e9-b8cb-26a9caa9d67b.jpg (700x394, 42K)

It's leftovers from industrial manufacturing. They're not wedding rings and the nazis never banned guns

>the nazis never banned guns
Lol, this is wrong, whehraboo

Owning a gun in the Czech Republic under nazi rule was punishable by death

Wanna try again?

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 121K)

> a conquered nation being disarmed by its conqueror

Wow that's so liberal and not what any fucking country does when taking new land

American Christianity is literally Jewsih???

Well compared to Muslims, I guess I do love Jews.
First we exterminate the Muslims, and then we use the left over gas to burn the Jews.

>all jews wore identically sized and styled rings

get a load of this dumbfuck leaf who can't spot a ring manufacturer if he saw a picture of one

I tried asking my conservative boomer mom about this. Her answer- “that’s just the way they are” and “you can’t let one bad apple spoil the bunch”.

I'll be your Huckleberry

Attached: file.png (831x847, 126K)

Muslims wouldn't give two shits about the rest of the world if the Jews a) didn't exist and b) the rest of the world left them the fuck alone.

Doesn’t work that way. Muslims in proximity to the west are here because of the Zionist power structure. You don’t address the problem until you get to the root. Muslims are powerless on their own in the west. It’s the Jewish menace that gives them anything.

because gypsies and the handicapped don't have any political power? why are you asking this stupid question?
hey, they even have their own word for the holocaust of gypsies, "porjamos" = the devouring.. no one's even heard of it :o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_genocide

>b) the rest of the world left them the fuck alone.

Their "religion" is literally a highly engineered viral political philosophy that seeks to spread it's influence via conquest. It's literally the Arabic word for SUBMIT. Guess what the "religion" says should happen to you if you do NOT submit?

It's like you've never read the Hadith or Quaran

>PROTIP: I have

>frenchmen who failed to surrender their firearms within 24 hours were subject to the death penalty
can't wait for all the french nazi larpers on this board to justify this
>it was for our own good! they were just trying to save us from the jews!

Looks like we have a Muslim faggot. Go back to your shit country sand bigger and wait for you to get blown up.

While the Jews work behind the scenes, it is the Muslims who pull the trigger. Kill Muslims. Don't let them fool you with their Taquia which means decieving non Muslims so they can breed and populate the entire world. They must be stopped first.

Because neocons are fucking retarded.

Mass immigration is a conservative ideal. The more "oppressed" migrants you can import has the effect of lowering wages, cheapening labour and destabilising worker security.

>french nazi larpers

literally who? nobody is saying that, you pathetic fuck.

PROTIP: Hide all memeflags because they're just cryptokikes turbokiking this place to shit

seriously, go eat some pennies, you embarrassing faggot.

Conservatives are just liberals in denial

LOL.... This is such a slimy kike tactic to obfuscate by arguing against one particular interpretation of the overall argument and painting it all as "debunked." What they are disputing is whether Jews as 1% of the population would be able to defend themselves if they had guns. They are not disputing that Germany at the time had strict gun control laws. Referencing a Wikipedia article as fact is pretty hilarious.

20 years be served in a concentration camp by any jew possessing a firearm

20,000 jews were thrown in camps and had to pay ransoms to get released
>20yrs? Ransom? so I guess the Holocoster ride must have been down for repairs?

In the US it seems to be a number of factors:

1. Because they're told to love Israel
2. They think Jews are white
3. They think Jews are protecting the holyland
4. Biblical prophecy
5. Mutual economic Interests

Absolute lie.
Hitler wasnt in favour of the Kristallnacht.

kinda not the point but okay

No it isn’t. Mass migration has always been Jewish subversion. Any problems related to low class Muslims will never be solved until the Jewish problem is solved first.

They were a conquered nation in a war you fucktard. That is what you are supposed to do to stop any possible uprising.

I know. If a doc shows things like this. Its not worth reading and probably written by a Jew.

next thing youre going to tell me that Hitler didnt have niggers or muslims divisions in his army.

Because big part of being American conservative, or Koshervative as aware people prefer to call them, is practicing American brand of Christianity, that is more like Judaism in disguise and puts kikes as sacred caste of society, similar to Brahmins in Hinduism, so koshervarives, being good "christians", bow to them.

Nope... I bet you're going to jump the gun and incorrectly assume more bullshit about me tho

Because they're boomers living off social security, stocks and housing prices
All sustained by mass invasion and inflation theft

I think it’s because muh JUDEO Christian heritage and muh Kikeservative radio hosts

are you new? the natsoc shill revisionism doesnt start with holocaust tinfoiling. there's tons of unironic nazi larpers from actual countries the nazis invaded who thought the Third Reich was some kind of fascist EU and not a brutal military occupation, because someone showed them a meme about Waffen-SS foreign volunteers