Did he win the debate?

Did he win the debate?

Attached: corybooker_1161x653-1161x630.jpg (1161x630, 58K)

nope.
trump won the debate.

Not even in the top 10. Which is impressive when you think about it.

Only 7% of americans use Twitter

>trump won the debate.

But where was he on stage?

It was real in their minds

Not even close. He came across as an angry nigger on the verge of a chimpout, very bad optics.

No. He was the one who spoke extremely vaguely about generalized "concepts". He said a lot without really talking about anything meaningful. It was a bunch of feel good bullshit with no policy or planning behind it. Worst one at the debate to be honest.

Rent-free in the heads of every single person there.

>where was he on stage?
he didn't have to be.
he will win every democratic party debate.

Warren steamrolled over everyone.

>as a black man....
>as an african american...
>people in my community...

We all know it was the woman from Samoa

Attached: web-home-ty.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

Living rent free in their heads.
Note, I did not watch the debate. I am just assuming this.

Nigger

As a member of this very specific and reduced ethnic community, I want the most ethnically diverse country in the world to vote for me.

Attached: 5B52AB1B-2253-4D25-8910-9AE419067523.jpg (436x536, 51K)

No, too crazy looking, and speaked Spanish in hopes for votes. Also he said nothing that really caught your ears. I would say tulsi gabbard stuck out as she seemed to believe in what she was saying and wasn’t just blurting out whatever to get votes and didn’t seem fake as the others. She handled the women’s “equal” pay question well.

Yeah pretty much made it about him and his home town.
>blacks die in my community, because of guns blah blah blah.

in their heads (rent free)

Didn't he claim to live in a low-income neighborhood? What a joke.

Based

Lol he did and even said how he hears gun shots.

Dnc just roeeated talking points weve heard since obama, a 12 year movie stuck on repeat, it was horrendous

The only polar division on the stage was between war with iran or not, israeli loyalist, its such a fucking clown committee

Has that been fact checked? Does he actually live in the ghetto?

Trump won.

I think Beto made a strong showing

She was awful. Truly awful.

There's an Indio Mexican, a daughter of Samoan cannibals and a half-Pocahontas on stage but it's always the nigger that has to remind us that he's black and a mouthpiece for his dogshit awful community.

He claims he lives in Newark’s Central Ward near Martin Luther king boulevard. Who knows though he could have another place he stays at as well and uses that location as away to be like the common negro.

Could you imagine him and bootygay running for office? They’d be spending half the campaign trail giving each other rimjobs and the other half with Starbucks enemas

He got cucked by that weird looking spic, and then that union guy tried doing it too, but Beto caught on so it didn’t work as well the second time.

No but at least he brought up the issues like black transgenders being homicided that are important to middle class Americans.

Attached: BA3F199B-46A7-4FBE-886F-245D3A762196.jpg (1242x630, 123K)

No. The winners tonight were Castro, Klobuchar, and Gabbard.

Homicided by other black mostly.

Klobuchar was awful. She couldn't shed their dumpy troll image or say something meaningful.

Did she have a stroke before? Her face was off looking.

My favorite line was about all the black children who don't go to school because they are afraid of racism. Yes, that's the reason why black truancy is so high!

Probably meningitis from eating salads with a comb.

Would be a good case for why we need segregated schools.

If there had been an ounce of fairness to the questions and time allotments, Gabbard would have easily been number 1.

Still a shitty Leftist pushing some shitty policies, but her shit is considerably less shitty than average

Maybe it’s the Botox

Attached: F566C43D-F38F-4D30-B312-B67A56F6D4E1.jpg (640x480, 59K)

I tuned in, saw him pretending to be a hood nigger, and then tuned out. I caught Striker's analysis of it but then he and his cohost started talking about fascist ideology like they always do.

Did anyone cut together a cringe-reel webm yet?

can't wait until he picks a husband

Attached: wooooooo.jpg (1193x1500, 207K)

The fact you're getting paid to shill here means he did the worst.

New Jersian here. I want to apologize for this mutt piece of shit.

I forgive you senpai

thank you trips :)

Nope

only if he brought his arch nemesis, T-BONE

Why are his eyes sometimes black and other times blue?

>(((debate)))
He's a neoliberal kike (AIPAC and he text back and forth like teenagers, by his own admission).

Mayor Pete is in charge of a city that’s one of the worst in the US.

Former Mayor Booker was in charge of a city that’s one of the worst in the US and made zero difference.

I’m supposed to rest easy when they are in charge of everything?

I don’t trust them in that role, or with a turgid ween around a young boy.

Could he have played the "Black Card" any harder then what he did. We get it your black, good for you but that's all he had going for him. And that shit doesn't fly in 2020.

Identity politics isn't going to win you votes in 2020, that shit is to played out.

>MY NEIGHBORHOOD THO
>IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD
>ESTO SUCEDIÓ EN MI VECINDARIO
he was meh

Rent free

fpbp

He didn't need to be there, that's what made it so amusing.

I barely attention to this shitshow but I noticed he kept saying

>AS AN AFRICAN-AMERICAN

It could have been a fucking drinking game he said it so much.

Attached: george-washington-balding-hair.jpg (409x307, 79K)

Hell no. He looked totally unhinged.

you didn't miss anything and your assumption is correct

He was in your mind the whole time.

He has light colored eyes, idk what color though.