Raising your son to be a man will make him an emotional retard

>My son walked the half block to school with a bounce in his step, chest proud. “My friends are going to say dresses aren’t for boys,” he told me casually over his shoulder. “They might,” I agreed. “You can just tell them you are comfortable with yourself and that’s all that matters.”

>When he walked into his classroom, sure enough, one child immediately remarked, “Why are you wearing a dress? Dresses are for girls.” A teacher swiftly and gently shut down the child’s commentary and hugged my son tightly.

>In the afternoon, he was still wearing the unicorn dress. He skipped down the sidewalk, reporting that some kids had protested his attire, but he’d assured them that he was comfortable with himself.

THIS IS THE FUTURE OF THE WEST. A NATION OF ONIONS-BOYS WEARING UNICORN DRESSES

theatlantic.com/family/archive/2018/06/imagining-a-better-boyhood/562232/

Attached: -01233-123.jpg (951x805, 173K)

Soon this will be made into law across all western nations.

Why the fuck didn’t the other kids beat the shit out of him at break? What’s wrong with kids these days? Also, why did the teacher hug him? That’s a little inappropriate honestly.

THIS IS THE FACE OF AN EMOTIONAL CRIPPLE

IF ONLY HIS MOTHER HAD MADE HIM WEAR DRESSES!

Attached: douglas-macarthur.jpg (600x732, 286K)

>she thinks emotions matter and are even real
post hole.

In case anyone was wondering.

Attached: (((sarah rich))).png (529x651, 65K)

THROW THE LEAF ON THE COMPOST

>Why the fuck didn’t the other kids beat the shit out of him at break?
They too have been raised to be limp-wristed girls. Don't you see that this is the path to utopia? The West will finally be secure when our enemies see the power of our tolerance!

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME

It is not possible
for women
to teach boys
how to be men

OF COURSE SHE IS A JEW IS ANYONE SURPRISED AT THIS POINT

Every
Fucking
Time

Women need to shot.

And when my kid beats that kid senseless, he won’t get any punishment from me. Simple as that.

Never fails

You wouldn't be so homicidal if you knew how to be more in touch with your feminine side. Anything that steers men away from toxic masculinity will increase their longevity and quality of life. This is a rational argument. You're being phobic, superstitious and ultimately self-defeating if you assert otherwise.

>THIS IS THE FUTURE OF THE WEST. A NATION OF ONIONS-BOYS WEARING UNICORN DRESSES.
No it's not you faggot. Just raise healthy and strong sons. You should be a strong enough role model that shit like this won't affect him.

Le edgy XD

hahaha jewjewjewjewjew XDDDDD

>Just raise healthy and strong sons. You should be a strong enough role model that shit like this won't affect him.
People on /pol care about the fate of civilisation itself, not just their own kid. It's our business if the mass media tries to brainwash us into turning our boys into walking soi-vats

>You can't have intimate connections or emotional intelligence unless you act like a flamboyant faggot

If you beat up other kids in school, you get in trouble

Because it's a made up story, user. They're just trying to chip away at your civilization bit by bit.

women don't understand male emotions which are deep instead of just bawling for attention like women do so they seek to feminize them through the educational system
incidentally women hate feminized men

So they’re truly hitting hard with propaganda. White women are their target audience.

What kind of retard parent would make their son go through this shit?

>jew ruins the chances of her son ever having kids
Based?

Oh vey!

Attached: 1560512113420.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

Female kind.

>Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSP) -- or Munchausen by proxy -- is a psychological disorder marked by attention-seeking behavior by a caregiver through those who are in their care.
>MSP is a relatively rare behavioral disorder. It affects a primary caretaker, often the mother.

Attached: bq-5ca0ded8c696a.jpg (720x1280, 160K)

it takes emotional intelligence to understand that wearing your heart on your sleeve, is a vulnerable maneuver which is generally a sympathy grab - because you cannot achieve your aims otherwise.

Sarah (((Rich))) is a moron
men can be build intimate connections and be emotional without being a faggot, wearing dresses and speaking with annoying voices

Bingo

>Sarah (((Rich)))
>Most days since, he’s worn a dress from his small collection, though he also favors a light-blue guayabera—the classic collared button-down worn by men and boys in Cuba and the Philippines.
Couldn't find any info online but I bet you anything this kike bought a brown kid after her ovaries dried up and just has the one. That kid was meant to be brought up in a large family and have the faggot beat out of him by his older brothers.

Ah, male fragility.

its a white christian kid people like her love to torture and ruin his live

why do women think men aren't as "emotionally intelligent" just because we don't act like women? Men cry, just not every 5 minutes, I know how to express my feelings and desires, but I don't act like a faggot.

Not to mention women aren't sexually attracted to faggy men. They're sexually selecting for "toxic masculinity" but they're too fucking retarded to know it.

>last name is “Rich”
>is a Jew
should have seen that one coming

Women dont seem to consider if their actions will get their child bullied
My sister recently called her son percy. I tried to explain that name will get him bullied, she just said "i like it".
How it might effect him didn't enter her brain

To become an emasculated fag is the first step to steer a man's vote towards liberalism.
Have you noticed how the vast majority of openly signaling liberal men ooze weakness no matter their general appearance? Aggressiveness, assholery, just generally being a macho man is the biggest step towards your own best interest, and democrats can't have that.
Hence, "toxic masculinity", because a "toxic male"'s first question will be "ok, but does it benefit me first and foremost? No? Fuck you".
Liberals only have appeal to emotions, empathy so to speak, and that shit won't work on men because they use logic, common sense, unlike most women. The closer you get to men being women, the bigger the chances they vote for their own destruction.

Here's a thought:. Let's go full retard on this.

Every man wear a dress every day. After all, we can wear what we are comfortable with, right? Clothes have no gender!

When Stacy and friends realize they're wearing the same shit as Chad they'll lose it. When faceberg Jew moms realize they have nothing to post about, they'll go apeshit and say that men are opressing women by wearing their clothing.

Cause the whole story is lies gentle user.

If the teacher did hug him I wouldn’t be surprised. As a recent graduate from an education program, it’s almost promoted within the classes you take. They want you to respect the child’s gender pronouns, and even go so far as to cut down class time to go through LGBTQ+ Ally training so that you can be prepared to be supportive and nurturing to this behavior if it ever arises in your classroom.

It’s fucking crazy man...

What are the clearest arguments against this kind of virtue signalling that might actually stand a chance of getting through to the average liberal western woman who honestly doesn't see the harm that they are doing by promoting this sort of thing?

Being sensitive and emotional is a weakness. It will not serve men. It doesn’t even serve women it’s just less of a negative for them. Women should learn that ultimately a sensitive male is a male that will eventually lash out.

this
we are locked in a struggle that is larger than any of us, one which we did not ask for and made no attempt to bring about, but which will destroy us if we do nothing.
No man is an island, no family can endure treading water surrounded by a sea of sharks.
“Just look out for your own” isn’t enough anymore.
You are in a struggle for the hearts and minds of your own people, and if you lose you will lose your people as well.
THEY are targeting YOUR children, and when everyone around your child is insane except Dad, you kid will assume that YOU are the crazy one.
don’t make the mistake that has been repeated countless times over throughout history. Don’t be the old man hanging his head mumbling “but I taught him better” over and over again, to nobody

>My son marched the half block to school with an arm raised in the air, chest proud. “My friends are going to say armbands aren’t for children,” he told me casually over his shoulder. “They might,” I agreed. “You can just tell them you are comfortable with your people and that’s all that matters.”

>When he marched into his classroom, sure enough, one child immediately remarked, “Why are you wearing an armband? Armbands are for Nazis.” A teacher swiftly and rudely shut down my child’s commentary and hugged the other boy tightly.

>In the afternoon, he was still wearing the Nazi armband. He marched down the sidewalk, reporting that some Jews had protested his attire, but he’d assured them that they would be gassed soon.

>that men are oppressing women by wearing their clothing.
gender appropriation? Isn't that the favorite hobby horse of the left?

The women won't resent Chad wearing a dress. They'll just double down and insist that he gets breast implants and estrogen injections, too, so he can have even an richer and more emotional life.

How tf is this possible

How could it be anything else?

Ah ok it makes sense.

yes, it is a jew
you braindead fucking idiot

Attached: 0719aa2fdf.gif (250x250, 1.16M)

fucking jews and women, I swear to god

why is the west cannibalizing itself?

All boys should be raised as men. As well as taught compassion and humility

>emotional retard
Where does this meme come from?
I know exactly how most people feel in any given situation, the problem arises when they blow their feelings out of proportion and expect a corresponding reaction from me, which is in some circles the norm these days, also mostly with women because they like the attention.

>He skipped down the sidewalk, reporting that some kids had protested his attire, but he’d assured them that he was comfortable with himself.
AND EVERYBODY CLAPPED

at least this dumb kike whore is ruining her own child

All these articles basicallly say the same thing. Men are taught to be strong independent and resilient. Why don’t we teach men to be weak and fragile instead.

Yes, it is a member of a ethnosupremacist cult trying to manipulate and subvert people outside her ethnicity and her cult.

Don't worry. I will raise my son to shit on kids like this. If their parents dont like it they can come fight me. You should be tolerant of my son and I's views of gender norms you fucking bigots.

>emotional retard
More like he will be more human and less beast. Not someone to follow through with their urges but rather one who can master himself and do what is best for those around him as well as himself.

Teach him to love his Family, his Community, and Himself in that order.

Attached: get out of jail card.png (779x551, 810K)

because people don't have any real problems so they create stupid fucking problems which aren't building nations

Agreed. Emotions are fine, but it is disgraceful to allow them to rule yourself like so many people do (men and women). Your feelings are not facts, and while I appreciate hearing about them sometimes, they don't change much and you shouldn't expect them to.

are you ok emotional retard sounds like you need to have sex with your inner female self

Because it's not really cannibalism. The global free market (oxymoronic as there can be no voluntary association in anything global) allows foreign powers equal or greater rights in a nation than its own people. Jews are not of the west. "Judeo-Christian" is a TV era buzzword created by Jews. It even contradicts their own victim narratives. How could western civilization have been built upon "Judeo-Christian" values if Jews were oppressed and denied any capacity to contribute throughout it's entire history? China, and likely many others are trying to do the same thing, they are just less successful at it currently than the Jews are. Globalism is to society as communism is to economy. If your society is everyones society, then maintaining your society becomes a dysgenic act on your part. If you must devote some of your efforts to maintaining a society for everyone, you will eventually be replaced by those who devote 100% of their efforts to outcompeting you within the society you maintain for them.

heh, shouldn't you be fucking your pillow?

what do you think I’m doing right now?

Death to America

Attached: 8923478623784234.jpg (1200x800, 166K)

Such a small percentage of the population to have so much degeneracy.

Its always a woman doing this stupid shit, holy fuck if you want a girl just make one you dumb cunt.

Guess I will have to go full Spock then. And replace emotion with logic. Or common sense as I like to think of it.

Attached: btsstartrek_spockguitar_large.jpg (680x831, 108K)

Poor child desu. There's high probability that after he grows up and realizes what was done to him, he will either kill himself or his deranged mother.

Attached: 1545565875991-0.jpg (1440x1080, 170K)

Ah, yes. This will be the people that bring us beyond the solar system. Truly.

hopefully both

This is all part of the incel revolution, they're trying to eliminate the competition by making all other men into unfuckable sissies.

Attached: 1539961223651.jpg (460x411, 49K)

Modern day (((society))) is literally raising a new generation of manlet and sissy men, how are we gonna do against China's rising influence and power, when we won't even be able to defend our soreignity and own interests? The once fearsome Europeans will all be gone if this keeps on for too long.

The jewish menace has gotten too much of a threat for the European integrity, we must do something against them and their everlasting propaganda.

Attached: 1559952652705.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

>1 Corinthians 6:9-10 KJV

>9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

>10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

>emotional intelligence
who started this meme ?

Don't you find it wondrous that all, ALL of the articles written about masculinity are written by women ? Answer me anons, or do you plan to ignore this too ?

I would rather have my son be a retard than a fag.

Isn't it astounding how women can have preferences, they want to be treated as individuals, we are supposed to treat them as one would a human being, yet they want to somehow regulate how men feel and behave ?
If women act like cunts during their periods, its natural and expected, but if men want to defend their honor, or just hide their emotions, it is considered an illness ? I personally find it very amusing

And then one day for no reason at all...

Statistically improbable, but alas , every single time.

Attached: 20190627_104704.jpg (1402x794, 284K)

>but he’d assured them that he was comfortable with himself.
Cope. Trannies kill themselves for a reason.

It means precisely the opposite of what they use it as. Emotionally intelligent people don't prance around in dresses because they feel like it. They wear what is appropriate because they don't need to attention whore.

Funny how bitches are always complaining about toxic masculinity in the least masculine era of all time.

If there was any genuine masculinity left none of this could happen. Feminists would be spanked and sent to the kitchen and any boys in dresses would get beaten.

Attached: 1561607290469.png (625x626, 66K)

One day you slopes are gonna develop the ability to fuck stright up holograms.

It's nothing but a shit test. If real masculinity arised from nowhere all the feminists would shut up immediately.

Attached: 1402446434802.jpg (1250x866, 73K)

It’s probably a made up story. These are only written to try and normalize faggotry.

and.... get in trouble. Take your licks and keep on ticking.

Percy is a strong British name Achmed.

Feels sad man. A lot of these trans kids seem like the kind that would be either; sickly, smothered, or bullied if they were young in the 80's. For whatever reason, they could not function as happy little boys, sometimes puberty fixed it, but more often than not getting married or working a career solved it. Now if a little boy is sad, or confused, or whatever the fuck, he's trans. Now the other kids who bullied him anyway, cannot, his parents and teachers laud praise over him, and he's set up for a lifetime of unwholesomeness, isolation, and unhappiness. he will never function normally in society under any capacity or faucet, he will only be a burden to everything and everyone around him. This is progress, this is good, Nothing is normal anymore, everything is upsidedown, this is clown world.

>Leaf is a faggot

Not surprising

Attached: image0-5.jpg (960x451, 66K)

Kill yourselves faggots

>>In the afternoon, he was still wearing the unicorn dress. He skipped down the sidewalk, reporting that some kids had protested his attire, but he’d assured them that he was comfortable with himself.

Why wasn't this faggot kid beaten up? I'm guessing the entire story is bullshit.