Now that most people are aware of glownigger controlled opposition and jewish political commentators have 1930s Germany...

Now that most people are aware of glownigger controlled opposition and jewish political commentators have 1930s Germany tier reputations is this guy the new de-facto leader of the alt-right?

Attached: nick-fuentes.jpg (3000x1998, 539K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/hVQ6T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: canadian-milk-bags.jpg (500x559, 61K)

Daily Reminder: anyone using Alt Right unironically is a glownigger kike and should be ignored and/or shot on sight.
Sage goes in the options field, summerfags.

Lets go with the zoomer-right then.

I actually started watching his show recently. Brety Gud

Arrived in Australia

Attached: moo bag.jpg (3120x4160, 631K)

Attached: Christcuck Fuentes.jpg (795x781, 144K)

Mexican goebbels

Nick the knife was ejected from the alt-right quite some time ago now.

Richard Spencer, the guy who's GF is a satanic lefty (literally, czech it out if u doubt), seeths at the knife and despises the Nick.

the Alt-right, is pretty dead at this point, it's fractured, it basically encompasses anyone who isn't a neo-con, jewish shill, warhawk and is now an umbrella term or 'brand'.

there needs to be more distinction between the dissedent right, as too often everyone is lumped under this new broad term, it's like saying a classic british liberal falls under the same catagory as a marxist or communist.

The first fracture was between the alr-right and lite, and since has fractured more and more, Nick is definitley leading the right kind of politics and thought, it's more coherent and followable, he s a dissident, catholic and conservative. He is a 'leader' of sorts, but not of the alt-right per-se

Attached: 1561301016978.png (800x800, 54K)

the post-ironic christpill and zoomer mode are winning at the moment. pseud college types and shockjocks are losing. nick will be shut down soon, too much natural rhetorical talent, very dangerous.

upboated

>mexican
>catholic
>incel

yeah, I'll pass.

Amusingly, the irony bros are the most persuasive voices on the dissident right. Is it in spite of the depression, unemployment, and video games, or because of them?

Imagine thinking paleocon incel papism is the way forward

He's cool. He's definitely very good at piss taking, summing up the current degeneracy and he maintains humor while doing so. He's not perfect and has some wierd takes, but nobody is perfect. I prefer Nick to most other new right pundits.

t. larping wignat

>using incel unironically
back to discord, tranny

Attached: redpilled_fednigger.jpg (1024x693, 185K)

Midget
Spic
E Celeb

Yes, he is the leader of the Alt Right,.

>alt-right
there is no alt-right, I think you might be looking for that hacker Jow Forums but you need to blow the horn three times

he's worth it
great entertainment and a wonderful
Comedian
I never miss a show
everyone should watch
he makes you laugh.

>bagged and tagged

You can watch his show that's fine but getting invested in a 20 year old's personality cult and getting involved in the inter-personality disputes on the ""alt-right"" is fucking pathetic.

except the alt right was always a bunch of jew neocon warhawks larping as nazis

Why do you type like this you drug addled boomer?

Nick is great tho

he will be the integralist hitler of the American reich in 2048

you mean the alt riecht

They have no strong opinions whatsoever, you retard, so they effectively have no real cause or purpose.

>2019
>alt-right
that term now refers exclusively to Richard Spencer's small cadre of butt buddies

spic

Attached: reddit cunt.jpg (1443x930, 95K)

Fuentes is a grifter that wants the opportunity to sell out to the Jews and throw you losers under the bus. LOL

Attached: fuentesjews.png (938x733, 85K)

archive.fo/hVQ6T

What did he say?

>Catholic

Attached: BDA32D8D-1EF3-4C23-962E-59E87DCFFCE0.gif (220x268, 418K)

(((Ron))) is a Jewish lawyer who goes around (((rehabilitating))) Alt-Lite Grifters on the condition that they embrace Zionism.

He said he's open to playing ball.

He is literally a living amerimutt meme. The fact that someone who is 20% indigenous is representative of "white identity" in America just shows how lost your country is. Even his European ancestry has nothing to do with the foundations of America or it's settler populations, rather they are immigrants who arrived long after the founders and builders of America arrived.

He just shows on how shallow foundations this so called American nationalism is based upon, a bunch of larpers who have no identity are trying to co-opt one which is already established to Anglo-Saxon by definition.

Correct. "American Nationalism" if it ever existed in the past was basically just WASP nationalism.

what did he say do you even know?

>unironically being an incel

this board is riddled with Google employees

This. American nationalism already has too much support, it doesnt need people who are not anglo-saxon

>implying the alt-right isn't glownigger controlled jewish opposition
I hope hiromoot turns all the burger flags to matzonigger flags next April Fool's and doesn't turn them off, ever.

Should at least be culturally WASP - the critical part being white and not a Catholic/Papist.

sauce
I want to vocaroo that shit

I've named the jew to Rabbis on twatter before, yet this is the little ziocunt that blocks me?

Attached: kek.png (1920x1080, 613K)

I like soph much better, though

Attached: image.jpg (220x320, 22K)

I like him. Good energy, smart as hell for his age and seems pretty genuine. Funny too.

>meme flag
well you would know you fucking kike.