Why are muslims so powerful while euros and mutts so pathetic and powerless?

why are muslims so powerful while euros and mutts so pathetic and powerless?

we celebrate islamic power in this thread by posting battles where infidels were utterly destroyed by warriors of allah

Attached: barbarusa - Copy.png (315x578, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OA4foarxj_o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: muslimvictory7.png (2384x1432, 2.63M)

Attached: muslimvictory2 - Copy.png (322x512, 72K)

Attached: muslimvictory1 - Copy.png (312x619, 78K)

Attached: muslimvictories - Copy.png (1900x1364, 864K)

Attached: muslimclay2 - Copy.jpg (1398x1160, 735K)

Attached: muslimvictory3 - Copy.png (315x577, 23K)

Attached: muslimvictory4 - Copy.png (1278x1848, 939K)

Attached: muslimvictory5 - Copy.png (317x359, 13K)

Based (and redpilled) thread

Attached: 1559333288994.jpg (437x547, 55K)

Attached: muslimvictory6 - Copy.png (310x619, 125K)

Attached: muslimvictorymongols - Copy.png (331x374, 16K)

Attached: andalus - Copy.jpg (349x327, 22K)

Heil terrorist

Attached: muslimvictory8.png (247x606, 34K)

Simply put islam is unstoppable and will engulf the entire world and there is nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1127151.png (500x508, 84K)

somebody edits wikipedia

That's true, mostly greeks and serbs who like to larp as warriors while they got cucked for hundreds of years by turks, muslims always won battles when outnumbered against superior enemies, yet we emerge victorious.

Attached: 1561561445258.jpg (225x225, 20K)

Pride before the fall lol

>Pride before the fall lol
cope

Attached: 1560659692407.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Fuck that shit.
If I could, I would blow all you guys up. Muslims are the cancer that needs to be exterminated

i would like to see you try lmafooooo, you guys think you actually stand a chance its kinda sad.

Stay away from this thread. Nice b8 m8

>b-bait
feels good to be so powerful

Attached: 1559940607941.jpg (400x400, 37K)

They had Janissary's and those are castrated Serbians

Incelshallah

so? they were forced to islam from a young age

kek can't wait for the race war and the genocide of all mudslimes on European soil

also can't wait for nuclear bombs to wipe mecca from the face of the earth, hopefully during a hajj to maximize the number of atomized subhumans

Yes, but European

Most of the battles you've won were against other shitskins.
How does it feel to have mohammeds lands occupied and under the control of Christians and Jews?

more like genocide then mass conversion of non muslims in yurop

>20 posts by this id
>out of 30 replies
Damn, this dune coon really got triggered by that last islam general thread. This is what seething looks like people.

cope harder goatfucker

They pretend that they are peaceful but all are doing is taquia which is lieing to advance their shit religion.

I agree, they must be exterminated.

lmao you wouldn't even know what wikipedia is, let alone the internet, without whitey
really white people are your gods considering they invented everything for you. you clearly like technology and electricity and computers and mobile phones and cars shieeet. how about KFC? you like KFC, nigger? white man also makes the best chicken

Attached: goddamn i love being white.jpg (494x661, 46K)

that is ok with me, as long as someone is muslim theyre based.
wrong, we mostly btfod yuro infidels.
>seething
cope
>cope
seething

i prefer popeyes, what about you?

oh they will be don't you worry about that
see the thing about arabs is, while they breed like crazy, when it comes to warfare, they are really unsalvagable, I mean absolute total shit

all their victories only came in moments when their enemies were in internal chaos and civil wars, against a united front they lose every single time; they're below WW2 italy levels of military quality

for fucks sakes, it took kikes six days to absolutely BTFO muddies for all eternity, even though the kikes were outnumbered a hundred to one and (at that point in time) didn't have foreign support

the prophet mohammad was a goat fucker.
also he opened his gaping asshole for goats and dogs to fuck him in his loose asshole

Attached: Mohammad.jpg (519x605, 118K)

>why are muslim so powerful

Attached: valleyoftears.png (323x619, 215K)

Attached: TurksBTFO.jpg (3406x1001, 1.29M)

Submit to our will and we will spare you, defy us and we will burn your lands to the ground and slaughter you to the last man, turn your children into slaves and your women into maids, do not be foolish and stand in the fact of islam.

>start: june 5th 1967
>end: june 6th 1967
>length: 2 days
>location: patahat rafiah
>result israeli victory
>sides: israel, egypt
>strength
>israel: division 84
>egypt: the 7th division
>losses
>israel: 70 killed
>egypt: 1,500 killed

Attached: battle of rafiah.png (294x504, 29K)

Remember karameh, and also remember that whenever we want we can overrun israel, we have more men than you have bullets and bombs and tanks, all it takes is motivation, sadly you outsmart us, for the mean time you survive, but very very VERY soon you will all die.

cope harder fag even niggers are better at war than you are

Imagine being this delusional OH NO NO NO, you're literally BLACKED raw the country no wonder you love black bulls so much, cuck.

>karameh
cousin, are you the same jordanian that denied your losses from yesterday?

Attached: lol.png (321x1179, 131K)

Didn't the Muslims get BTFO by Mongolian BVLLS?
Ah yes, m.youtube.com/watch?v=OA4foarxj_o
LMAO
Look at the description "If you gather all the suffering of the Muslim world today, it does not compare with a fraction of what the Muslim Ummah went under the Mongols."

Cousin please fuck off and leave me with my thread in peace, no need for semite brother wars.

usually those stats are half believable but for isreal id say they are 100% fabricated. no one does the "the victor decides history" more overtly then jews. wouldnt be surprised if the opposite number were truth

kek not just that but Genghis-Based even went so far as to dismantle "their" (in reality, sumerian) irrigation so all of Iraq is a desert shithole ever since

fucks sake arabs couldn't even fix irrigation systems built by guys in 4000 BC what a bunch of useless goatfucking niggers they are

Yes, but as usual we fight back, and we win, and we literally cause the collapse of the mongol empire.

>mamluks push back mongols
>some mongols leaders convert to islam and form their own empires
>mongol civil war
>millions of mongols dies

islam wins dude, no trying to defeat it.

All the back to 1538 for a win
Kek

Fuck those sand niggers. Spreading their incestuous filth throughout the planet.

Attached: youcotta-pump-those-numbers-up-those-are-rookie-numbers-memegenerator-19981726.png (500x364, 97K)

Two infidel scums

>that flag
how irrelevant and pathetic lol, under influence of greater empires all your life.

t. dodikovac

MUSLIMS FEAR THE SLAV

Attached: 4c3800_5201465.jpg (1432x1146, 559K)

hehe we stopped the "Great Islamic" Ottoman Empire right on these here lands subhuman

and we're still stopping mudslime goatfuckers to this day, to the point that NGOs keep crying and whining about how ebil croat police beats poor migrants and steals all their papers and money before dumping them back into Bosnia

guess what, nobody here gives a shit about muddies and in fact the locals cheer our brave police onwards

see:pussy, you stopped nothing, you spread your ass cheeks to ottomans.

battle of siget best day of my life

the day croatian and hungarian BVLLS, outnumbered 500 to 1, utterly rekt ottoman cucks to the point their sultan died of shame

meanwhile in poland your women get blacked

Attached: poolacks.jpg (234x215, 17K)

I don`t give a shit.
Not about you, your country,your inbred family or your mentally disabled "prophet".
Go and die in a fire.

Yes, totally credible troops number lol, slavs are so pathetic and weak, how can their humiliation let them live?

Post your most recent win plz

Attached: image.jpg (977x1754, 155K)

no, i want to pillage germany and find me a cute german virgin white girl to rape then kill.

ping pong pork penis
this is a picture of Mohammed

Attached: 1559631632120.jpg (303x335, 30K)

Know who this absolute CHAD is?

Attached: image.jpg (683x1024, 146K)

*hits pipe* jokes on you, these so-called 'Polish women' are actually Ukrainians, Poles are too manly to ever make daughters, so we only have sons

the war ended with a ceasefire, it is not like we reached Cairo.
anyway, the cited source for the figures is a book written by a bong, not a jew.

Attached: 52VgLQ.gif (320x180, 1.16M)

*dies of malaria*
truly a niggers fate

ok cousin, i will let you have your fun

no no THIS is a picture of Mohammed

Attached: 1420649593954.png (777x712, 197K)

t. BLACKED raw the country

nice cope retard.

Gotta rape because no woman would touch you with a 50ft pole.

Attached: image.gif (500x500, 196K)

see:So what? who says women have to consent or want to have sex with me, i can just force myself onto them.

Didn't mohammad die of an ass disease?

Like a true beta, little nasty turd dick lol like a stinky little tootsie role

well he was a pedo, so he was also almost certainly a faggot as well

my guess, ass cancer caused by too much gay sex

SEETHE

HAHAHHHHAHAHAHA

Attached: GreatSiegeofMalta.png (383x691, 154K)

still you are just proving your inferiority by virtual projecting what (((you))) WOULD do.
poor fantasy is all you got you pathetic cockroach

You didn't say he didn't so I guess I'm right. Got his ass blown out didn't he? Always covered in semen too, that's what his child wife Aisha said about him in your holy book.

why is poland so weak and poor and such a shithole? laughing stock of europe, your women love BBC.

Fuck

Eating nigger balls his a delicacy in the muslim world from what I hear. Guess you guys think it's alpha hopping off nigger balls and eating them, but it's just plain gay. Did your gay prophet enjoy nigger balls in his mouth too like the rest of you?

why do you guys worship baby foreskin? i heard you think nibbling on it gives you super powers like being able to kiss nigger feet without feeling the humiliation.

Holy shit
Muslims are fucking shit
Where are their great empires now kek

Attached: 6b5e4c1dc5cf0f95ac9322e570c0ab260982bb81.jpg (400x300, 22K)

Yikes...

>he is just going to double down on coping and silly fetish fantasies
sad
pic rel you absolute fucking retard

Attached: 1280px-Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country.svg.png (1280x657, 218K)

>christoids literally worship baby cocks

Attached: pepelaugh.jpg (179x250, 6K)

I'm not a christian, although it's a far better religion than yours. Christian at least has beautiful architecture, art, music, and various other postitives. What does islam have? A semen covered pedo prophet and nigger balls in your mouths.

who said anything about circumcision? you guys LITERALLY worship infant cocks...

It is still mistery to me to this day how pre unification Italy was able to butt-rape the Ottoman empire out of Libya...muh Muslim power...lol

Attached: 1561582556904m.jpg (1024x579, 97K)

>i am not a christian
ahh yes, cope some more, fucking pedo baby cock lover.

OH NO NO NO THAT FLAG

Get on our level

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-082230~2.png (1080x2146, 786K)