If these two could get laid at their whim would they have bothered to become as we know them today?

If these two could get laid at their whim would they have bothered to become as we know them today?

Attached: 112818-09-History-World-War-Two-Stalin-Hitler.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

Hahaha theyre incels

Attached: sn4esx.gif (320x180, 389K)

shut up you subhuman bulgarian incel

I'm not laughing at them. I'm just saying men seem to be motivated by the fact they want to get laid a lot. Women don't have that so they usually rarely exert themselves to be high achievers

Yes.

Hilter had a girlfriend.

Racist people have low self-esteem so they look for something to make them feel superior, or they have problems in their lives and they look for someone else to blame, possibly both. This seems to be the case with Hitler and modern white supremacists. I don't know about Stalin.

Yeah but after he became famous. Every woman in the reich wanted him. Before that however when he was a poor artist he couldn't get laid if his life depended on it

I would assume most military leaders of historical consequence, from Genghis Khan to Napoleon to Hitler, most likely had small dicks which contributed to a psychological complex of expanding themselves outwards in other ways.

Hitler, like most young germans in his generation, spend his youth fighting in WW1 and found great camaraderie among men. When Germany lost the war, a revolt in Berlin happened and many of the soliders thought that they would have won the war without the said revolt and that it was staged by communist jews (both false claims).
Later, a attempted communist revolt in Berlin led by some jews was stopped by men returning from the front.
Later, when Hitler was living in Bavaria, a communist revolt led by some jews happened there and the soviet bavarian republic lasted a few weeks.
So he was under the impression that all the men who died in the war, died for nothing because they were betrayed by jews at home, and that jews desperately wanted to make Germany a communist state. The fact that both the bolsheviks in Russia and the communists in Hungary were also mostly jewish also contributed to his convictions. Nothing to do with inceldom.

>both false claims

It was staged by Jews. The leaders were Jewish

No, the initial revolution was staged by german politicians that knew they lost the war. The subsequent communist revolt was led by jews.

Name a more iconic duo. You just can't

stalin was a turbo chad in his youth. i bet he slayed

Attached: young_Stalin_small.jpg (500x417, 24K)

He was turbo in being a manlet.

How fucking dare you

he slayed in his old age too

Attached: kdk.jpg (640x355, 46K)

This.
He was a local legend, a fucking bankrobber. I seriously doubt he couldn't get laid.

The absolute state of shills

Stalin was married before becoming General Secretary
I don't know about hitler though

he was a turbo matchmaker who sent your dad to meet your mom

Attached: 1415556479995.jpg (276x280, 24K)

Stalin was not incel.

Obviously not

Also, Stalin killed much more people

>get laid

wew lad I wonder how it feels like to be a slave to your genitials.

>Also, Stalin killed much more people
no he didn't

Both had children and wives retard

>flag
Opinion discarded

>mfw stalin killed so many slaves Hitler couldn't even achieve in his wet dreams

Attached: 1557213154790.jpg (339x300, 9K)

i guarantee the one who couldnt get laid was churchill

Stalin killed 3,680,192 people. Hitler killed 25,130,259 people.