Why do whites tolerate the raping of their daughters by Paki men? Do they have no balls?

Why do whites tolerate the raping of their daughters by Paki men? Do they have no balls?

Attached: 1561637522298.png (546x307, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpU8LYo7LMg
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-38507620
youtube.com/watch?v=wVckRJvuBQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do Brits tolerate these men?

Attached: 1561179024475m.jpg (988x1024, 245K)

Why do Pakistanis inbreed? Find out here

Yes, gayropeans have no balls.

They have enough balls to always fight Russia.

Can't wait until they will do it again and we will crush they tiny queer armies.

Attached: 1915-gott-strafe-england-kriegsjahr-1914-1915-kleine-dunne-stelle.jpg (600x600, 69K)

Because the police will arrest you if you say or do anything about it. Then they'll throw you in jail with a bunch of muslims, deliberately so that the muslims will try and kill you whilst you're in there. Then if you get out, you will never get a job again because you have a criminal record and you're waycist.

Because your average white person does shit like picture related

Attached: 1550932529077.jpg (500x764, 89K)

Americans shouldn't talk you people are coalburning central. Euro women have to get raped while you're fuck them for free

Sounds like a really good reason to kill everyone in your government including anyone who defends them.

Kek

>Euro women have to get raped
Wrong

And lose every time so brave.

Our government lets the Pakis in, not us.

We are not talking about women here are we. It's the kids. Little 12 to 15 year old girls.

Niggers and spics have been raping your girls for decades and you've done nothing about it until eventually you fetishized it

This.

Not really true. There are no nigger/ spic pedo grooming gangs praying on white girls in America. Never seen it really in an organized way. Isolated cases maybe. Pluse they generally stay within their own race.

Parts and parcel

Because most of them are boomers and cucks and tend to believe is white nationalist propaganda. Those who do care and try to do something usually end up in jail. Like Tommy Robinson.

Attached: 15dfhkj53475171982514.jpg (2928x1409, 1.82M)

That's what a Paki said to lul whites into compliance. Why do whites listen to him?

cope

>Tommy Robinson
Not his real name

Attached: tommy mossad.jpg (960x821, 131K)

This. The west has bent the knee to Islam and Saudi Arabia and sold us all out for mass replacement. There used to be a saying here: an Englishman's home is his castle, meaning you have the right to defence of your house and home. Now they can't even agree on what English is, other than non-white and a nation of migrants. Expect more hate speech laws soon.

Attached: 120012.png (590x427, 397K)

>with god's will

SCHIZO

Show me the proof Mohammed.

If that shit ever happens in my country, mosques will be going up in flames. Say what you want about Ireland, we don’t take shit without giving it back.

Because the EU has tough them all how to be proper cucks

Its at the stage where talking about it is considered racist. This is a metaphorical dual sided blade, One hand there is no justice. On the other it insta redpills those it needs too (people of practical use).
youtube.com/watch?v=WpU8LYo7LMg

Attached: 1552132194540.jpg (634x435, 50K)

Robinson is backed by kikes for sure, but he himself is anti-Islamic and having him around poking fun at the establishment is more important than you will ever realise.

Attached: 6A84DD56-70B0-4151-9CE1-037BDD4FD3DA.jpg (550x550, 34K)

I named him as an example. He was arrested in front of the court house where "asian" rape gang was on trial or something.

Their parents secretly crave the ARAB BVLL

Attached: 1554305490204.jpg (1134x958, 419K)

Attached: 1551396879092.jpg (735x1024, 140K)

It’s already happening...

White girls are pro immigration. Fuck them

when you watch whistleblowers from the police say the CPS are involved there is a certain point where you stop giving a fuck. if you effect me personally ill kill you, end of discussion.

Its not PC to talk about it.

Attached: UKMud.jpg (600x763, 94K)

because a group of 3rd wave feminists has the entire nation by the balls.

Attached: 1559347790699.jpg (720x654, 55K)

S64 here
>Because the police will arrest you if you say or do anything
SYP are probably the most corrupt in the whole country, but they're local lads and have been looking the other way whenever they can. When was the last time the guardian reported on reprisal attacks on nonces? When was the last time SYP's facebook posted about a ringer transit van creeping about & bungling Asians inside; never be seen again?
The front line coppers are as rabid as anyone for revenge, while the brass are happy to have the thousands of pound shop Batmen around here mutilating pakis instead of them.

You talk like a pussy & think like a woman user.

They dont yes.

>DUZ IT MAKE ME RAYCIS
gas the anglos

No one is doing anything, user.
We're at the point where everyone with eyes can see the problems, but they still think government is the solution.

No one is taking any action because we/they still think there's a peaceful solution. There isn't

Yes.

Wierd coming from the only european to kick our ass in the last 100 years but yeah ok

I think the real question is why do women tolerate it? They were certainly brave and stunning when they faced the patriarchy. Where are the metoos, why not now? It's almost as if they were weak all along.

And what will white men do? Film it to sell it for $$$?

>And what will (((white))) men do? Film it to sell it for $$$?
ftfy

>You talk like a pussy & think like a woman user
your front line coppers are full of Muhammad's and you are full of shit. that last line gave it away you fucking mong because if anything positive was happening the fucking guardian would make sure everyone knew. the police are literally fucking pozzed and busy taking classes on intersectionality, why white privilege is a problem and why it's ok to arrest people for having an opinion. you have no fucking idea you absolute fucking tool. try liking a limerick like this guy @HarryTheOwl, or playing some racist music in tower hamlets oh my fucking god you are a pleb

Attached: what the fuck.png (596x664, 468K)

Yup, I am leaving England soon.
>in b4 stay and fight
There is no fight and never will be.

>Coroner Nicola Mundy said she would be asking South Yorkshire Police why the incident was not deemed suspicious.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-38507620

It's pretty fucked really. An 11yr old boy is dead & I'm cheering on the little chav bastards that did it. There's a shopping centre adjacent to where this happened, I've shopped there for 20 years or more. Obviously if I see a paki I look him right in the eye, same as you do anyone coming toward you. At one time they'd meet your gaze with the blatant contempt they have for the infidel, but not anymore. They're incel tier & literally hide behind their women. In fact it's much more likely the husband stays home & the women shop in pairs.
The community, for what little it was, is now totally fucked for generations.
Another article I can't be bothered to link describes a 'road rage' attack in the car park.
>A paki was cornered & had his hands slammed in his car door until a couple of fingers were severed.
True story? fuck knows. The media don't do details & the vigilantes have top tier op-sec.

Why are russians so cruel?

>Tries to demoralise me/anons in the thread since misery loves company
>Claims the guardian would report on the actual paki bashing epidemic ongoing right now

The plebs were, in ancient Rome, the general body of free Roman citizens who were not patricians, as determined by the census. The precise origins of the group and the term are unclear, though it may be that they began as a limited political movement in opposition to the elite which became more widely applied.

Thank you for your kind words brother.

My favorite sex slavery story out of the UK so far is that time Muslims abducted a 15 year old white girl out of a parking lot, raped her for years, forced her to marry a Muslim man, beat her daily, and when she finally escaped and told the cops the cop who recorded her was also a Muslim and told her to shut the fuck up, then sent her back to her abusers.

The Muslim cop was later arrested for also raping little white girls.

Attached: white sex slavery.jpg (654x867, 262K)

No way this headline is real, the Brits wouldn't allow it.
The writer would have been thrown naked into a muzzie-only prison with a pre-buttered asshole followed by a crate of machetes.

since a pakistani can be british can a british be pakistani ?
how does it work in a multiculti head ?

>British Pakis

Attached: 1560491712174.gif (320x215, 1.95M)

The mothers have been conditioned to see the rapists as the fittest possible mate by the media, while the fathers are either not present due to pump+dump being the dominant strategy under feminism, or don't care for the daughter as she is not his biological child.

I don't know how to say it, or if there is a word for it. But the feeling or general idea of how society feels..or the collective.
Whatever that is, it's being manipulated into making whites feel helpless. They are prisoners of a SJW police state.

What's there to talk about? As commonwealth citizens, the pakistani are allowed to intermingle with brit girls, because after all, the brits are still proud of having colonized all those territories.
After all, the brits still prefer commonwealth sandniggers and commonwealth niggers to continental Europe polacks. That's what it means to take back control.

Hehehe.

It's too late for us. Don't let them in and you will be ok. We're literally fucked.

Attached: uk_trojan_horse_today.jpg (1767x1155, 470K)

You have to understand how hard he's coping having been cucked by his wife. He spent years with her, money, he opened his heart to her just to be betrayed. It's his only way of handling it.

We didn't even need God to punish England, they did it themselves

dude, is delusional

can you imagine the amount of disrespect behind his back.

1st when they see the kids, 2nd how to claims that they are actually his, and his wife did not cheat

jesus fuck, sooner or later, unless this guy has a sub IQ. he's gonna have to snap.

British Pakistani...that's like being a sub-Saharan eskimo, 'cept with more stank...

I am not seeing any action, and it's far past the point where the fight needs taken to the enemy.
Too late for you, don't ask me to bail you fucking poms out yet again.

personally, i'd like to believe these attacks. But why wouldn't pakis run adn scream racist? and whta is the source of this info- cheers

england is just in a very advanced state of demoralisation. it is for this reason, foreign scum are picking off their girls.

Rape is when sex is non-concensual moron. Not when you, the cuck, doesn't consent.

“Rivers of blood” is what is happening to Whites in the UK. Jews just laugh and laugh.

Attached: 099CE710-D364-47EB-BE89-71E9FD8FEA13.jpg (1400x1001, 316K)

>British
>Pakistani

Oy mate, the brits love pakis, because they're from the commonwealth.
The commonwealth >>>>>>>>> the rest of the world.
At least in the eyes of brits.

this is rage inducing holy shit.
>not having the minimum knowledge of genetics
the low IQ Chad meme is real.
the dude cant rub two neurons together.

What do they mean face up to it? Just admit that it’s happening and get over it? I don’t understand this article.

delusional and ignorant on purpose to the fact that a nigger went balls deep on his fuckiong wife, rustles my jimmies advanced

Probably fake desu

Being left-wing by definition means that you either hate your own children or don't have any.

All leftists regardless of context despise their own race and want them to suffer. Give me one proof to the contrary.

>A couple of white liberals exterminated their own genes
So, we win again.

>A German attempting to speak with adults
Sorry, there are more pure Germans in American than there are Germans in Germany. They literally did a genetic study and found that white Americans are purer white than Europeans. I know that analfractures you--and it should. You're a race of cuckolds who lost, badly, and surrendered like cowards.

We will carry on your legacy. You don't get a choice in the matter since none of you can be considered real men.

bad side is more niggers.

This

It doesn't happen in America because shitskins are terrified of rednecks with shotguns in pickup trucks

Because they will straight up throw you in jail if you mention this just like they are trying to do to people here.

It has already happened in America, and thousands of White women get raped by non-Whites every year.

Shouldn’t they be arresting whoever wrote this for hate speech?

It's fake. Enter the title in a search engine and all you find is me.me and ifunny

That person will probably face state persecution for writing this. Goes to show they do have some balls.

protecting your girls from illegal immigrant rape enabled by a treasonous government, would be very racist

Attached: and your kid is gone.jpg (825x464, 46K)

They hate themselves more. That's the trick.

We don't have organized child grooming gangs. We lock nigger rapists up for decades. They literally tell us how terrified they are of us pretty much every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVckRJvuBQY

This cartoon would be illegal in the very place it is depicting

When tossing bacon on the steps of a mosque lands you in jail where you end up shanked by some moderate muslim, people end up "tolerating" quite a bit.

>anglowniggerkikes
>white

Call in the muslims imams and let them capture these men. What they are doing is against the islamic law. I'm sure the imams would gladly whip the buttocks of these men.

Their own governments will attack them for standing up for themselves. It is called Tyranny. The British government has more in common with Saudi Arabia than it does with the western civ.

What are we going to do you fucking mong? We're unarmed, the cops will throw you in prison for saying Paki, we have no defence at all. We don't make the rules, we simply obey them.

i doubt this is real

Organize and create a hierarchy, start a club with uniforms/branding like a MC and collect dues to support people who are going to go to prison and their families, read about outlaw societies and get used to the idea of living as outlaws.

They can't put you all in the dock.

Attached: SOODIN.jpg (780x586, 81K)