The first reply here is based

Attached: Capture.jpg (1744x1168, 221K)

Me.

>thinking they flee mexico because they fear death
they flee mexico because they are criminals and ostracized from heir own communities.
fuck them.

Fuck I wish I was here frist to post, OP is a faggot

imagine being this stupid

Are fuckers really so dumb that they think living in Mexico is akin to a death penalty?

>Puerto Rico

Shut up mutt, your country is just as bad.

lmfaooooooooooo you're retarded dude

Cope more mutt, all spics and niggers are vermin.

>What is the Reconquista?

>flee from fear of death
that fucker who drowned with his daughter tried to get into US to "get a better life"
are there even any wars to flee from in middle/south america?

Any arguement to add to this salt or are we just eating salt today?

Imagine being Puerto Rican. Is it awful? To KNOW that the mainland that you leech off of actively despises you? Please do us a favor and learn how to build hurricane resistant buildings you colossal retard, it's your only fucking job.

They flee for gibs

Same thing my grandmother to survive the holocaust, she was being sent to the gas chamber then she started walking backwards when the nazis were not looking at her.

Don't worry. They don't have to be criminals for us to be able to tell them to fuck off and drop dead.

That's a shame that they couldnt delouse her

>fear of death
>from a country that is one of the top vacation destinations in the world
Yup, sure is dangerous! We should accept all of their refugees!

>mexicans are great people with much to offer
>mexicans will be murdered by mexicans if they dont flee
>but its not a shithole country

you do know puerto rico is part of the united states right?

>Oh no my country is going down the drain and is becoming a shithole! Better flee to another country and leave mine to die out
>Why are these racists preventing me from killing my own nation?

You can actually tell how non-existent nationalism is within the minds of these leftie faggots. They cannot comprehend struggling and fighting for your country as a virtue. The selfish act of running away from your problems instead of facing them together is why 3rd world nations, with no moral backbone or significant history will always destroy themselves and regress to tribalism.

Attached: 1555257605048.jpg (720x692, 49K)

Attached: RIO GRANDE CHAN.png (779x750, 1.24M)

Attached: F94F1855-F66D-4F46-A7BC-DCE852131FAF.png (1000x1000, 177K)

>drums, drums in the dark

Attached: Aztlan's_goal_map.png (1907x1623, 171K)

No, but war is not the only reason a person would want to flee their country for a better life. Columbian cartels in particular make things hell for Mexicans as they travel to the US to sell product, and are generally a blight on their nation. Had a couple of buddies that served in the Mexican army that'd tell me horror stories about some of the shit they had to deal with involving Columbians.

As if you Jews are any better

Yee. Honduras and Venezuela come to mind. memeology101 posted some pics

no, but it's more intelligent than usual

He's absolutely right.
Some are sought by the law, or by others for reprisals, theft, murder.. some commit crimes just to gather enough money to get to the US. You've got no idea man, you're about as clueless as every other goy. You might speak the same language but that's where the similarities end, you don't know anything.

If I had to put a number on it, I'd say at maybe around 25% or more are fleeing.. fleeing from the cops. Fleeing because they've fucked somebody over. Fleeing from their wives. Fleeing because they're known thieves and can hear the townfolk sharpening their machetes.

When americans commit some heinous crime.. the first thing they think about is fleeing for the border. Well it works the other way around as well. Even more so.
You don't understand, it's a different world. Do you know a vast majority of them have two families? They're polygamists.. they have wives on both sides of the border, kids their kids don't know about. This is the norm.

My uncle almost went for the trifecta, a different family in three separate countries. I guess he's getting up there in age, he made it north decided on not having anymore children.
If I told you just how many of them do this, you wouldn't believe me

Not a single fucking person saying how you are on reddit. What a fucking Sithole this place has become fuck Leghorn you should stay there you cancerous fuck

So is Camden NJ. You know what else they have in common, they're nigger infested shitholes.

Che--I said, checked.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x372, 449K)

Oh, but it's a beautiful country and they want to ensure that the US becomes exactly like it.