Reminder

We on the left are using our intelligence and influence in big tech companies to ensure that someone like Trump never wins power again. Come 2020, you alt right turds are done for. Not only will we prevent you from spreading your misinformation online, but demographic shifts will seal the fate of parties that seek only to represent the racist old right wing male as it dies out.

You are fucking done for, and you can winge and complain all you like but Google, Twitter, Facebook and so on are private platforms so we can do what we like, it isn't encroaching on your so called ""free speech"". Such a shame right wingers are too dumb to create their own multi billion dollar tech corporations pahahaha.

So yeah enjoy your Trump in office and your childish cartoon memes while it lasts, because all that shit is getting shut down and many of you are going to be put behind bars where you belong.

Sincerely, an anonymous Google UK employee.

Attached: Google Vs trump.png (1440x2174, 1.47M)

Knock knock, it’s regulation

I will laugh when google gets dethroned and splintered into tiny tiny pieces

Knock knock it's the 14 eyes and the fucking internet is already regulated jackass

>intelligence
>on the left

Attached: 1561348782191.png (1000x1000, 996K)

And then one day for no reason at all...

>Actually thinking that a revelation that shows google is planning on interfering with an election will go nowhere because you can spam a shitposting board
kek

Schools out early today?

Good job first time around, kek

>The media, academia, and big tech working for DECADES to de-platform right wing voices and prevent "some like Trump" getting elected
>"But gais, we're serious now! You're done this time!!!!111one"
GTFO, you worthless cunt. You can't even win with the largest propaganda machine the world has ever known.

Knock knock it's literally everything cryptoanarchists talked about prophesized and worked on in the 80s 90s and early 00s

Booster seat your way out of universal MAC and traffic manipulating browsers faggot

Will never happen

So, when Trump wins 2020, you will kill yourself, right?

Who am I kidding this is a pretty weak larping, but we all know there are lefties who really are this deranged.

>already regulated
One of those regulations is Section 230, which gives neutral platforms immunity from libel and other liability, since they aren't publishing it they just let others publish.
If Google is doing this then they aren't neutral and are considered a publisher. I hope they're prepared for 1,000 libel lawsuits once they no longer have 230 protections.

Personally I hope Congress comes up with a different solution, there should just be direct laws requiring large and powerful companies to have some neutrality

Trust the plan
Trust Kansas

Repealing section 230 protections is actually bad for both publishers and consumers

I want Google to get the dick, but I think they could be punished with new laws that supplement Section 230 rather than amending and repealing the protection they have from receiving lawsuits for individuals' comments. The ideal legislation would attach penalties to any company found to exhibit political bias in moderation especially on issues of speech, but my fear is that handing power over this 2-year non-bias certification over to the FTC will actually accomplish the opposite effect

I went yesterday to the dem debates to protest google. I did 4 interviews and none of them aired. The media is scared shitless of getting banned from youtube and having to host their own content.

The bluepills were not even aware the leak had occured.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1100x734, 115K)

I know it has been years, but remember when the US Killed standard Oil?

>starts civil war
>realizes he is surrounded by enemies in easily defensible positions while he is trapped in an area with giant buildings that can be knocked over.
>counts on the military killing their own families. Thinks military dispersed around the world can simply be relocated to defend his ass.
By all means, please continue.

youre saying you want all the areligious others eradicated - check

bump

corporate tool thinks they are important the movie
you aint left either, you want war with iran, the left does not want war, you are an illuminati tool.

faggot nigger OP is a boot licking nigger faggot.

works at google.

imagine my shock