THE UNSENSORED PICTURE OF OUR HERO BRENTON TERRENT IS F A K E

THE UNSENSORED PICTURE OF OUR HERO BRENTON TERRENT IS F A K E .

Here is the first place it ever been faked
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/EKYdgiM1/

Sorry to tell you but its fake .. also did he just grew up a giant mole ? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

Attached: file.png (227x210, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: file.png (699x798, 371K)

It looked like someone took it straight from the facebook video and builded slowly the fake face but let me tell you something his freaking jaw not the same
Also you can see on the fake that BBC posted on the right to his head you can see some sloppy job some weird white mark

Oy vey goyim this one instance when some random user took matters in his own hands amd ethnically cleansed over 50 invaders by himself is fake! Stay docile goyim, we will replace you soon enough

Why is he so much shorter than the other two guys?

Original photo

I said that
>THE UNSENSORED PICTURE OF OUR HERO BRENTON TERRENT IS F A K E .

Learn how to read English polishfag

Attached: file.png (687x362, 342K)

Attached: file.png (536x770, 103K)

It's Tarrant, not Terrent, retard. Kill yourself

THE UNCENSORED PART IS FAKE YOU BLIND FUCKER

Attached: file.png (339x346, 163K)

Show your region flag to be taken seriously.

fuck youre retarded

It was a sloppy job from the start...mossad.
(((They))) probably arrested the only sane person left, like they always do.

Attached: chabad.jpg (1024x678, 102K)

Sadly no one take me seriously with an Israeli flag , who does you know what whatever I am done with this shit I am an Israeli and yes I support Brentono, Anyways I want to point out that the picture published by the BBC and many others is indeed fake looks legit at first becuase it seem that the guy who created the photoshoped picture took it from other sources .. etc etc

I am not comming to say that the picture itself is fake its real its just the fact that someone took the censored picture and shopped it and then claimed its real.. anyways note that I dont believe any of this pathetic shit about that the shooting is fake its not and its an heroic act ...

Sadly I will never begin taken seriously with my real flag I dont support my religion I eat pork I hate this religion I will turn to Christianity just to prove the point and hey lets say sloppy job mossad because why not lets ignore everything ... and no I am not that fucking goblinjew I am white my eyes is blue I am European well a jew but thats it I am not apart of some godly religion or whatever no I dont have some godish power ...

In short lets not destroy this thread into some retarded shit that believe that the Mossad for no reason plan the attack or whatever ...
In short no the picture itself is real. just that the uncensored version never published (even if he literally streamed it doing the act).

Please take me seriously.

Also pol why you're so close minded about it
you know very well that it possible that whoever made this 'uncensoreship' could took some real elements of an actual pictures of him I am not

Its him but it never published its just based on real photos that is it
Use your brain and be open minded you might be surprised

If you are not keeping Halakhic law and not following dietary guidelines, you indeed are no longer a Jew, and are more in line with the crypto Sabbatean/Frankist JINO's who are running the shit-show.
And, to be sure, Ya, all these mass shootings are completely faked.

whaaaaaaaaaaaat. Tim come check this out.

Attached: holy moly.png (640x480, 457K)

it's reflection on the glass, jesus christ you guys are schizoid

Sure for an American everything is fake, Oh and don\t forget to ignore leaf(canada) posters

take your meds

Sure why not, the momment you seen my flag I am a schizo, let me tell you something you're a giant pilot of worthless humen shit

It's fucking fake.
If it's on TV, in the media, it's fake.
Your eyes, your intellect are deceiving you.
Especially as an American or Israeli, you've been conditioned for it, all your life.

Its not the same photo you schitzo... You made a red circle around a reflection... Congratulations you are a moron.

I wish I was a pilot

Attached: tim Cruise.jpg (526x297, 33K)

And I want you to go to the picture from there and look at the date oh no from no where there is a red circle, just kidding nice bait

Whatever idiot

Attached: file.png (778x605, 96K)

today I will remind them there were 5 reported shooters and pictures of at least 2 including OP pic related (from stream not that pic, if fake)

Because he's a manlet? That being said manlets are the only men left with the balls to do anything.

You're a faggot, I bet you go suci scuki to your muslims

>he realizes his Israel flag is showing so he hides it

SL___Y J_B M_SSA_

Attached: real brenton tarrant killed by mossad.jpg (490x468, 58K)

He's a master of disguise.

Not sure he is dead

its a lose/lose situation
>oh crap... do I use the Nazi meme flag or the Israeli flag.

Loose lips sink ships

Attached: 34ebua-1.jpg (489x414, 79K)

that's a smudge on the glass in front of him you fucking deranged, schizophrenic faggot
take your fucking meds. get off the internet and go for a walk you lunatic. take a breath of fresh air

Attached: jew (2).jpg (963x1200, 150K)

The HAARETZ magazine is filled with sjw lies.
This pro muslim fuckers.

Don't you mean it's a jews/jews situation?

Does that say POO?

I am sorry I just chose a random memeflag ...

At this moment Czech Rabbi is being summoned by Kabbalah ritual seance
>schitzo take your meds
>schitzo take your meds
>schitzo take your meds

Attached: tarrant shill.jpg (577x409, 56K)

I don't accept your apology, Jew.

Symphony For The Devil
>jooo jo jooo

Did the Rabbi return home?

God isnt real, faggot, god can suck my dick

YOU MAKE ME WANNA VOMIT

Attached: joker slap.jpg (300x168, 8K)

kys you rat bastard.

It's ok Uri

Attached: 1560198846149m.jpg (1024x683, 81K)

google deepfake
this could be part of the experiment or practical use

I'd be willing to agree with you if he didn't suck Israels cock in his manifesto

Attached: 224DF2DB-FF47-449D-AD29-B7ABF852E31F.png (499x500, 260K)

Move to Ukraine, they all look Israeli mate

If they are not sacrificing in the temple they are not Jews by law.

>bulty

Attached: 150780057.jpg (227x222, 6K)

congrats.

Attached: 32146.jpg (480x318, 16K)

>suck Israels cock in his manifesto
Can you show me a single sentence in which he does?

Bullshit.

question for the boomer conspirashits.
why would they fake this?
to make racists look bad?
lol. why don't you mentally ill retards ever think logically?

Your thinking is too shallow.
They fake stories like this from both perspectives, to control the narrative, and to offer the solution.

>ZOG wants white men to rise up, take arms, overthrow it and build an ethnostate
wtf I love kikes now.

Not exactly right, but they are trying to rattle your cage.
They will offer the solution that meets their needs.
They know most people of all creeds and colors are far too comfortable and weak to actually push back.

Hey what's up fed? How's the day in the office going? How are the kids?

Kreténi: The Thread

>ZOG for some unknown reason propagates armed ethnonationalist armed insurrection
>so they can for some unknown reason offer you some unknown solution
>which benefits them in some unknown way
>but when you ask about those unknowns, your "thinking is too shallow"
Kek.

Very much this. Jsou to pořád ty samé sračky.

>Why the wrie ends and then stars to be bulty
top tier shitposting

I guess you have never read of Hegel's theories.
I'm not going to spoon feed an idiot.

The whole thing was Hollywood movie magic from start to finish.

He lloks less cool in this photo tjan he does in the video - his jaw and hairline look a lot weaker. I think they did it to degrade his image

>ur too stupid for my advanced thinking and superior IQ arguments
Is your katana as sharp as your wit?

You surely have plenty of proofs for that claim.

>this thread
>this awful attempt at shilling against Saint Tarrant
are the multiple footages fake too, Moshe? you can find it on several sources.

top kek

Attached: 1cfc1127c99c4ff9221d06f8b0907e81c8c2dccdc475ef692f0927a8c3f7a660.jpg (1265x903, 206K)

more like schizo slice your neck, ur rly cringe boomer. post your fat 40yo hand.

Dementi se porad snazi vymyslet novy mrdky ktery uz byly 100x debunked ale to do jejich shillovskejch hlav nedostanes, praise Tarrant and others, their faces will be statues in ethnostate
1488 niggers

>the virgin shill
>the thinking chad

Už je to spíš takový poslední kopání ze zoufalství.

Still no evidence, right? Strange.

webm . red/ibZY

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (720x644, 67K)

come discord.

>OUR HERO
good thing you claim him publicly fake jew. all
doubt removed as to who he served.

>some kike flag on Jow Forums likes something
>ULTIMATE PROOF HE SERVED THAT FLAG
Kek.

did you bastard see the video of the shooting, and the picture of him arrested ?
you can clearly see that they don't really match
the biggest giveaway is the fucking hair
he had extremely short hair in the video, while in this pic, witch should be only a couple days later, it grew this big already ?

Why are all tripfags so hopelessly retarded? Hairbrush, do you know what it is, nigger?

Attached: 1559917161630.png (338x187, 133K)

not to mention how his chin should be more narrow

He's just a schizo who's new to Jow Forums.

Google "Compression Artifact" you idiot.

>GoPro, how does that arcane magicks work?

shill harder kike.

Attached: focallength.gif (800x800, 2.56M)

I tried to said that he looks like a ball lol yeah his jaw is so fucked up in the fakeuncensored pic

>the device used for recording matters

It was only a couple of years ago I finally realized that song was about jews. How did no one know at the time? Stones called out the jews and got away with it.

the moment I've seen the uncensored picture the first time, I noticed how it didn't really match
I just didn't say anything, thinking that I was retarded

sorry for the meme flag it I posted it on an old tab..

Yes, with it's main thing being a fish eye lens effect. Effects of it, especially when shooting something from close distance (like yourself in car) explains your point.

They do match. Different cameras, difference lenses, light, focal length etc. Stop being dumb.

You're retarded. Every ancient culture has records of the watchers/nephilim under different names. Everyone I've met who's study physics in depth feels that physics literally proves existence of a higher power.

Eat your Matzo Moshe

Where tf did the mole come from

It's not a "mole", it is stitched wound from during his arrest.

You are over-simplifying things a bit.
In its current iteration, it has indeed taken on the cover of Zionism.
There still exist (not many) true and faithful Orthodox Jews in this world who know this, and their extermination is what Zionism looks forward to.
So, we should indeed take great care in the use of the word Jew.
These Zionist Jews are not Jews at all; they have forsaken the law of the Torah.
They follow Kabbalah; many were converted in the 17th and 18th century by Sabbatai Tzvi and Jacob Frank.
Also connected with the teachings of Marx, Mendelson, Hegel, Freud, Jung and other Enlightenment (Illuminated) thinkers.
See also, Frankfurt School, as to how they influenced and shaped media and psychology.
None of this is 'conspiracy', but has been documented by great scholars and is generally available to be found, if you know what to look for.
Also, for the Czech idiots, I have now given you the tools to understand what happened in your own country, in the lifetime of your close ancestors; If you are too lazy to care, then go ahead and fuck off.

THERE
HE
IS

Attached: Czech_Rabbi_(((Ben_Tarrant))).jpg (1024x739, 103K)

Fuck (((BenTarrant))). Fuck Mossad. Fuck Czech Rabbi. Fuck niggers. Fuck jannies. Clean up this sloppy job.

Attached: (((Tarrant)))glownigger.jpg (563x808, 38K)

Attached: sloppyjobmossad_.jpg (1000x1000, 318K)

that's a reflection you absolute moron. get off the internet