Two Aussie Men cucked by tranny in gas station

When did Australian men become so weak and cucked?

Attached: twoaussieguys_cuckedbytrans.webm (420x314, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>man swings axe at you

What would you do in response?

don't be a pussy faggot and carry a gun.

>see tranny walking into a story with a huge axe
>thisisfine.jpeg

lmao, it's their own fault for relaxing around a fucking tranny with an axe for fuck sake
Firstly, relaxing around a tranny, only a sub-human sub-90 IQ tier retard (like a leftist) would do that considering trannies are mentally ill
Secondly, it had a fucking axe
people like this deserve the suffering they get. if you don't fucking leg it at first sight or at least be in a perpetual self defense stance or mode you deserve rape

Attached: q6fpi26ecmn11.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

CHECKED

>don't be a pussy faggot and carry a gun.
>memeflag

Attached: 1466760174609.gif (250x249, 707K)

The thing might have aids

>Man with an axe king hits 2 blokes while they're not watching.
Hahahah look at those 2 fucks, get wrecked by a chick. What weaklings.

Should have just let her suck ur cock

Hurensohn

Fuck this, how are they so relaxed with a freak tranny threatening them with an axe?
Just kill this poc subhuman if it approaches you

>Trannies are totally normal people and not mentally ill freaks

>(Person dressed like a) Woman walks into a convenience store with an AXE
>Not a gun, not a bat, but an AXE
>Remain calm as though nothing is wrong
I'm not gonna say they deserved it but they should've seen at least some of the red flags.

Thor Magnusson over here with his battle axe would pass more convincingly as a Viking than a woman

Attached: 0o9cdCOp_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Bang bang!

Here if you fucking blasted that tranny fuck in self defense with a conceal carry, the left would find a way to lock you up

Old news champ get with the times

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane

I don't dispute this. The only explanation might be that it simply didn't register that it was carrying an axe.

Australia has been cucked by trannies for a while?

dreadlocks was a sheila:
Evie Amati, 26, updated her Facebook status just before 2am on January 7, 2017, to read, "Humans are only able to destroy, to hate, so that is what I shall do." She then walked a short distance to a 7-Eleven in Enmore holding an axe. She had a knife in her back pocket.
Amati walked one lap of the store before she swung the two-kilogram axe into the face of Ben Rimmer, who was buying something to eat, without warning. The blow fractured his nasal bone, eye socket and cheekbone and he bled profusely.

Sharon Hacker, who was buying milk, paused when she left the store and Amati swung the axe into the back of her head, fracturing her skull. Ms Hacker's thick dreadlocks cushioned the blow, and Amati swung a second time but missed.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane
"They're overpaid, oversexed, and over here"

Idiots, fucking dumb shit idiots, you see an insane cunt with an axe by your side and you chose to look forward? Braindead fucking potheads dumb fucking shit retarded ape inbred subhumans, you either fight or run.

Around axe, never relax

Attached: Hannah.jpg (928x1024, 123K)

Hahaha omg wow you got me good there ahah well played good sir

Vicious. Did they catch her?

What the fuck??????????

(((They))) are unleashing their Tranny armies.
Stay safe and be vigilant.

Yeah cunt, like you'd have time to react. In fact, you're more likely to be the axe wielding tranny now that I think about it.

Two Aussy men get assaulted by mentally ill cunt that deserves the chair*

Why are lolbertarians such retards?

Attached: op.png (547x619, 560K)

whoa thanks for the breaking news grandpa. why dont you go to back to bed for another couple years

I would have fucking mauled that bitch in a primal rage if I got swung at, dunno why he just sat there afterwards

Honest question, is it legal to just carry an axe like that? If I moved to attack this dude IMMEDIATELY would I get charged for assault?

did you really have to ask?

Attached: kangaroo.jpg (300x500, 137K)

How old is this video now?

>memeflag
>stirring shit up with people of a certain nationality
Haven't we already went over this?

normal and expected. I continue shopping

Attached: 457356835689.jpg (627x1024, 118K)

> tranny
What prison is she going to get now, for women or for men?

Attached: e120108efba37623360cc78affc30eca.jpg (650x488, 51K)

Hopefully to the mens