Philippines = The Future!

This beautiful Filipina scientist got a full ride to MIT! To MIT!!!!! and you burgers can't even afoor community college without going into debt and even then you study bullshit humanities subjects like women studies. YOU ARE FINISHED!!!

PHILIPPINES RULES!!!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 8.33.28 PM.png (583x475, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/duterte-says-hell-only-buy-israeli-weapons-because-there-are-no-limitations/
youtu.be/SD3MlAWZdyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>MIT
irrelevant school.

Let me know when they put MIT in the Philippines

I just wish my family could afford water and food other than pag pag.I hope they don't make all the workers overseas come home because all 8 of us depend on my brother who works some place called Idaho.

Can you send me money? You sound like a wealthy filipino especially if you fighting the Americans for us.

Imagine a Pinoy in fucking Idaho! hahahahaha holy shit. That is litearlly no where.

Here future paths are Dog Crush videos, baby torture Tor vids or Trike Patrol gang-bangs. Philippines Pride!

Maybe, just maybe, if she doesn’t meet any Australian men, she might turn out okay and become a nanny in Saudi Arabia (i.e., sex slave with passport held against her will) and never be seen again. Or she could marry a dying American Ex

Burger here. I ain't even mad. You flips are based af and your president is a true madlad. I'd try to snag one of your qt scientist waifus but let's be honest, we all know they're a bunch of whores just looking for that plane ticket to America.

*Expat and turn him into an ATM on wheels.

>we all know they're a bunch of whores
Someone's gonna receive a visit from a Duterte Squad.

dont worry nobody will take your batchoy away

Doing nothing but priming herself for that BWC

lol right? Last time I was leaving I had a layover in Seoul. A filipina asked to use my phone charger and said she was visiting her brother in Idaho. Of course she was taking an international flight with no way of contacting her brother to place she had never been and she couldn't be bothered to bring a charger/charge her phone before hand.

Philippines is based
timesofisrael.com/duterte-says-hell-only-buy-israeli-weapons-because-there-are-no-limitations/

bb my mother needs $20 for brain surgery. Can u go private bb so I can pay for my sisters surgery that costs $40? Oooh bb u make me horny. Go pvt and I can pay for my uncles surgery and school books that cost $80 bb

t. The Eternal Pinay Jew

Gay post on so many levels I can't even

I think she was hitting on you bro. Should have told her she can use your dick as a charger

Tell her to sit on a puppy for every hour of using your charge cable.

We've already infiltrated the FBI. That's why so many feds post here. What more do you expect from us?

No she was probably mid 30s I'm a lot younger. It's because they have no concept of the future and have an extreme culture of sharing here. Anything in public belongs to everyone else.

Meh a lot of people here think the president is a china shill especially after they sunk a filipino fishing boat and he did nothing.

You might appreciate this: This is a road outside of Pototan, Iloilo, Philippines which has been built around existing electrical poles. youtu.be/SD3MlAWZdyc

did nothing? you are full of shit! he called the Filipino fisher man liars and said China can fish in the EEZ any time. Don't say he did nothin!