Why do many modern-day western women enjoy doing degenerate stuff like this?

Why do many modern-day western women enjoy doing degenerate stuff like this?

Attached: 1540794982934.jpg (2048x1150, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernormal_stimulus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_executed_for_witchcraft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This why people back in the day use to burn witches. It was just way to get rid of stupid bitches who were a danger to a healthy society.

They aren't beaten anymore

It's similar to hiding a lie in the truth, one can utilize a preexisting tendency (i.e. of truth to come across as truthful), subverting it to further a goal:
>supernormal stimuli [have been used by the entertainment industry to hijack our social instincts and have diverted our] impulses for nurturing, sexuality, romance, territoriality, [and] defense.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernormal_stimulus

Word supreme.

are you browncel but changing your threads because the old "why do x hate white men so much" threads got shut down?

Ahhh the JIDF is on a roll today with the anti white women threads. Those aren't "western white women" shlomo. Those are rabid liberals and most are Jews. KYS

Attached: 1509298424866.jpg (599x549, 106K)

They are brainwashed from birth by the media shilling for feminism and telling them that they are "oppressed". The lack of father figures due to rampant divorce rates also affects them.

t. Mutilated dick numale

Aren't you supposed to make an anti Assad and Putin thread?

I do wonder if this particular group of women regret this life choice, especially that donkey-faced creature in the front of the shot. This picture went viral. Their naked bodies are going to be on the Internet, forever. Imagine applying for a job, wondering if the person interviewing you recognizes your face. Or what it you realized you were COMPLETELY wrong and change everything about your life, only to know this picture will haunt you forever?

because they’re fucking retarded

Good that I live east of this country

fpbp
and witch-bitch pilled
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_executed_for_witchcraft

Because it makes you post about it.

well if we started doing are job as men it wouldn't be a problem.

Attached: 998829494.png (300x168, 94K)

Someone is eager to go to prison

I know we are supposed to be distracted by their dumpy naked mom bods, but I can't get past the horse chompers.

Imagine being raped since the beginning of time.

Attached: E61C3292-B0EF-468E-A36D-E87979232591.jpg (576x423, 101K)

Reminder that it won’t stop until they get everything they’ve been shrieking for AND $5,000 a year for being women.