Why should you, europeans get all the good things in life? white women, internet, technology, free medical care...

Why should you, europeans get all the good things in life? white women, internet, technology, free medical care, neetbux and a over all comfy life while we rot in our third world shitholes? why should i care about your stupid politics and muh white race shit when i can just get to europe and have a great life? i dont care if me going to europe to live pisses you off, i will go and your police will protect me and my kind too, get over it.

Attached: 15403844666222.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XC4XSxwLp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love raping immigrants daughters then killing their dads and fucking their wife's after severe psychology manipulation.

>rape and murder
thats illegal in canada though, if you do it the canadian police will arrest you and let in more refugees.

HAHAHHA do you know how incompetent the RCMP is ?

We earned it through the hardships of our people and race. Why should you get anything if your people were unable to create a good society.

The only reason they took down pickton was cause it was getting press, they never gave a fuck about those women

You made your bed, non white

So what stops me from leeching off your hard work? you ask me why? because i can, because you let us in so i will take advantage, we have shit life in our third world hellholes so instead i will go to a good country where i will have a great life, all thanks to someone else's hard work, i see nothing wrong with this.

you should stop being so angry, we just want to have a good life.

Shitskin enjoying a total lack of morals, nothing new
Have fun in hell niggersubhuman

What's with all the b8 today? I bet you're the same guy who has been posting how good Islam is

Attached: 1560741466272.jpg (466x379, 38K)

Dude what? i go to hell for wanting to have a good enjoyable life?

You already have internet and technology and you can see what free medical care and neetbux lead to and med women are hot, stop bitching

no, i want money, i want your government to give me money when i come to germany, i also want to enjoy the women which are very beautiful, germany has way better public services and other things that make life better and easier.

You dont go to hell for wanting a good life. You go to hell for strolling to a random country and enjoying the good life others have made instead of doing anything to achieve that goal yourself.

Free money is meaningless
>germany has way better public services and other things that make life better and easier
Such as?

Why? it is natural to follow a good comfy easy life, i dont care how i get, i dont directly hurt anyone, i just benefit from others hard work.
i dont know, i just heard so, and since germany is so rich and powerful in the middle of europe it must be true.

>no, i want money
That’s a good goy

>I just heard so
I wonder (((who))) you heard it from

Let me correct you then, Germany is worse than any third world shithole, people die here. Girl got killed in Hamburg by a nigger and he beheaded her child, faggots everywhere, you wouldn't like it here

Based and terroristpilled. Cant wait for another suicide bomber blowing up a market or church

Attached: 1560663418062m.jpg (1024x1024, 60K)

you say this to stop me from going, now tell me, how much money will i get? also will i be given an apartment?

based. fuck Europe and wh*te cucks

Nigger
Sage

It's unironically the truth, i am moving to another country as soon as possible

>running away from your people & your homeland like a cowering shitskin.
Get a job you welfare parasite nigger

Attached: 1560019715064.jpg (700x857, 362K)

Then i will have to go to another euro nation, maybe finland or norway.

jobs here pay very little and whatever money i get will not be enough, i want to live a comfy easy good life where i dont have to work hard for anything.

low IQ take. say less

Go to sweden, you can literally commit crimes and they wouldn't dare arrest you

so you admit your shithole in the middle east and your shit religion makes you want to leave

sweden turned into a third world hellhole from what i hera, too much of my own kind, i am running away from my people, not to them.

Really doesn't make much difference if you stay where you are then, does it?

>where i will have a great life
itll be shit here too. youll still be poor, and be hated by the population. but at least youll have some nikes and a smartphone though, dog.

>memeflaggot
Opinion disregarded. Sage

>Shithole shitskin turns shithole country into shithole warzone loser garbage country
>Haha, I'm gonna go to white country and live like a king! Haha fuck you white man!!
>White country turns into shithole warzone loser garbage country full of shitskins
>Oh no white man how could you do this to me? Racist!!!!!!

But by then you're already enslaved by the Chinese underclass while the jews trade you back and forth over poker games. You sure got one over on the white man retard.

thats it i made my mind, i am going to go to finland to receive money.

say that to my face faggot. i swear I'll rip your ribs like the piece of faggot shit you are

enjoy your stuffy apartment building packed ass to elbow with islamic refugees and your free $500 a month.

What would happen if I went to Germany and faked being a migrant, but was eventually found out?

All Finns are alcoholics, not sure what you like.

>was eventually found out?
impossible, you goblinos are the darkest creaturas on earth

I’m Kurdish and speak Arabic so it’d be pretty easy to fake.

We dont get all the good things. We create all the good things.

But if your country's laws let him reap the benefits of your countrymen's hard work then you can't really blame him for taking advantage of it. If you don't like it then change the laws and don't let him in

>That whole greentext story
Sounds like it's the fault of the white country for even letting him in in the first place.

>Sounds like it's the fault of the white country for even letting him in in the first place.

What white country? By the end of the story there isn't one and the shitskin is back to square one but now also a slave with 0 freedom at all. This is perceived as a victory for the shitskin, as shown by OP's comments in the thread.

the west fucked up the middle-east though

Not enough sadly, it still exists.

>What white country? By the end of the story there isn't one
But in the beginning there was a hypothetical white country, and it would've stayed a white country if it didn't willing let in shitskins.

Like if you hand a criminal a knife and he stabs you then it's your fault for giving him a knife. His wrong doesn't absolve your wrong.

I mean, seems to me like Europeans give all those things to you third worlders. But let me tell you that if you think Europe is the land of milk and honey where you will never need to work a day and the streets are paved with gold, you are in for a VERY rude awakening if you make the journey.

Feel free to hang yourself, Ahmed.

Yes. Nice to see some rational in a mutt.

We built the good things in life and can decide who can and cannot

Every non white left alive owes us everything
Let that sink in

It's true.

You reap what you sow. If you want better things in life, sow better seeds

Why did you delete your comments, faggot?

Attached: glM1di0nwTklZlu56ik_yjW1CV4xWUrC.png (879x176, 22K)

If it wasn’t for your retarded religion you wouldn’t have been in this situation

Because sooner or later all the migrants in our countries will be killed so stay away if I were you

youtube.com/watch?v=3XC4XSxwLp4

this

You chose the path of satan. The path of genital mutilation, treachery and cruelty. In an Islamic family you can never really trust anyone, everything is a cat-and-mouse game of narcissistic abuse. That's why you don't drink, because there is no one you can ever let your guard down with.

pic related is the feel you will never know. :)

Attached: 12345.jpg (851x564, 52K)

All we in the west want is for you to fucking stay home and improve your countries instead of ruining ours. Fuck your bollywood, you can keep it, and for the Arabs earlier in the thread, fuck your parasitic religion.

This sort of. You gotta be pretty stupid/ballsy to walk into the country that allegedly fried 6 trillion Jews just a few decades ago and start demanding free gibs...

Gonna take the flight to Cuck-nada as soon as possible. Thanks for making me want to live there.

I had no such interest previously, but your reasonable arguments changed my mind.

Attached: 1558759180681.png (438x496, 415K)

esp. the US or in reality Israel and the 'jewish' elite

You seem to have deleted your inspirational comments, again.

I gonna post the screenshot of those here again for the record, I can't let these beautiful words be wiped out from anyone's memory.

Can't wait to fuck your Canadian half-beauties.

Attached: XoV38zF_VJkEkILXRCnDAGKpn9TDI2Ye.png (1877x105, 17K)

Why dont you focus on making your own country as great as ours?

hate to break it to you but our country along with most of the west isn't very great right now

You guys need to kick out your commies from power. Take your country back from them. The marxists/commies can't be defeated without some chaos or concerted effort.

"white women" LMAO
Now turn the question the other way : why should white women get a sandnigger like you when they can get all the good things in life, like white guy for example ?

Opinion discarded cuz memeflag. Saged

Because we are superiour and you are worthless niggers incapable of anything without white masters telling you how to

>while we rot in our third world shitholes.

Don't say such things about yourself Hashem.
Look to improving yourself.

Btw How is Jordan these days?
The only places I've been to in the Middle East are Abu Dhabi in UAE and Kuwait, specifically in the Salmiya district.
It's in the latter where I actually lived for about a year until I had to come back this PLACE!!

The problem is most of the western women are literal whores. They accept dick from just any guy.

Most of the conservative cultures that are still intact have their women in control. Once you let women act like whores/sluts, you essentially lose your culture. Fixing western women should be your ultimate priority.

Moreover, they are the ones that mostly help put literal retards in power.

This is the same guy that posted this thread a little while ago. Now he's posting this. kek

Actually, mook, splitching muslim scumbags is OK here.
11th commandment. Don't get caught.
I try to take out at least a couple muslim breeders a day. Gotta kill the eggs, too.
Hey! Howz 'zat goat raping working out for ya?

Oh. I see.

Shut up you muslim faggot. Don't you have some goats to fuck?

I mean you're not wrong. It's just far easier said than done.

>Islam is so good i want to leave

I agree. Brits have lost their perseverance. Marxists have really fucked Europe.

Only something TRULY BIG of movement can stop this insanity.

Phone poster here
Is this another butthurt Jordanian?

Not just (Western) Europe but the US too.

No. Their right is equally strong as the left, if not more.

They'll recover.

Yes, but what does being a phone poster has to do anything with that?

Ah right. Yes both of the UK major parties are left wing.

Fuck off we are full

Lol says the commie snow nigger living in a crypto commie shithole. Nigger I’m from here and it’s a step from becoming communist everyday with food prices so stfu and embrace it

Don't worry, if things really go south, we'll give you guys a small state as a refugee. But then you'll have to deal with natives here everywhere you go that would want a selfie with you.

What if I was born here? My parents came in legally so your bs won’t work on me. Btw North America is shit.

europenas are just superior, open ur mind dude

Wait German girls are beautiful now? Wtf are you talking about? They ugly unless I’m in an alternate reality

You should come to Bulgaria, I am 4% sure you will be protected by the police.

Can't hover over the flag to see the country.
And Jordan has a similar flag to some other shithole.

You snow niggers had the harsh snowy environment to help you so fuck off. These sun burnt niggers didn’t have that luxury so they get to evolve too. Cry some more

This is why your race doesn’t belong here. You don’t want to improve your surroundings you just want a handout. You deserve nothing

I see. Thanks for telling that. I hardly ever post using phone.

>Why should you, europeans get all the good things in life?
Because we deserve it.
> while we rot in our third world shitholes
Because you deserve it.

Go to Europe get welfare and a bunch of white women as you want, since they are all over your kind anyway.

Your so inbred from 12 centuries of inbreeding you barely classify as human. Good things are for people not rape monkeys that use their left hands to wipe their hair asses. You deserve a merciful death at best.