Despite 1.3 billions inhabitants, India virtually has no crime

Despite 1.3 billions inhabitants, India virtually has no crime.

Can you explain why ?

Attached: 0000.png (1200x800, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/India/United-States/Crime
youtu.be/y7PHQr3H3O4
nytimes.com/2018/07/28/world/asia/india-gang-rape-chennai.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can you cite a statistic?

Murder rate of 3.2

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-085640_cropped.png (1440x331, 35K)

Nobody cares enough about Indians to actually record any crimes

The women are so used to being raped it's kind of sad consider india's religions are women worshiping in nature.

with no laws theres no crimes
yippee
poopoo for the win

Too busy shitting in the streets to rape and pillage like the niggers. Pic unrelated

Attached: C6856352-C5C6-4438-8460-89BD35A656A5.png (750x1334, 3.36M)

its never reported?

The correct answer is that India is shit at maintaining records. There is corruption at every level. No one gives a fuck.

The records aren't accurate at all. Come take a look at India and how people actually maintain stats here and you'll know.

If I had to guess I'd say india's homicide rate is close to South American nations

asians lack the gene responsible for antisocial behavior (aggressiveness, violence)

They are sedated from the high levels of methane and sulfur gas. India has roughly 5% less oxygen than other nations.

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/India/United-States/Crime

Eat some shit pajeet

Can't have crime if you're a subhuman with no law enforcement capabilities. Don't the police get in on the gang rape there?

>indians
>asian
you aren't Chinese/Japanese pajeet
also pajeets/pakis are violent as fuck. They constantly chimp out and are aggressive especially with people they think they have a upper hand against (working class white people for example)

>street shitting and setting people on fire are crimes in civilized lands

hm

Attached: 1280px-Asia_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (1280x1280, 443K)

Population numbers are fake.
Population is a huge hoax in all countries.

china due for another regime change, like they've been doing every 100 years or so for the last forever, only 30 or 40 million die everytime lmao

Attached: blackholebrainlet.jpg (1200x1000, 166K)

>India virtually has no crime.
PPPPFFFFFTFTTTTT HAHAHAHAHA

Poos are rigidly conformist to their social/wealth hierarchy and don't try to enter to the next stratum through gangsterism.

Apparently India is pretty based when it comes to guns though, can any poos confirm?

retard bong
so Jews are fucking Asian now? Arabs are asian?

Asian racially means East Asian
East Asian peoples are low inhibition and indeed commit less crime
Pajeet/pakis are sandnigger-lite
ive seen them
they roam around in packs and harass random people
fucking hell, don't you hear some brutal gang rape shit from that part of the world every week?

There's nothing to steal.

they're too busy shitting their lives away for anything else.

gangsterism exist all the time. Lots of guns for hire in the country side
youtu.be/y7PHQr3H3O4
see this video by VICE. Vice is pretty leftist but they did this one some justice.

Guns are illegal in India since 1857, because the British government restricted gun ownership only to police/military, but people couldn't live without guns because village have many dakaits (goons), and violent thuggees so people started making their own guns.

even today many people make matchlocks and desi katta (a pistol) by hand in village. Unlicensed guns are so much in India it's hard to keep track

in cities though, most higher class neighbourhoods are safe, even slum don't have any crime unless it's a gang area.

India gave us the word `thugs'.

Attached: Group_of_Thugs.gif (400x185, 32K)

Also the English word "dacoit" comes from Hindi "dakait".

Nobody has anything worth stealing.

There’s no crime rate if you loo it

Because it's absurdly under reported.

Cuz we're the true white people. The legendary Aryan blood still runs inside our venis.

Easy to have no crime with no laws. If they passed something like this, they'd have the highest crime rate in the world.

9.25.010 Urinating and/or defecating in public.
A. It is unlawful for any person to intentionally urinate or defecate in a public place, other than a washroom or toilet room, where such act could be observed by any member of the public.

B. “Public place” is defined as an area accessible by the public and/or generally visible to public view and includes, but is not limited to, shorelines, waterways, streets, sidewalks, bridges, alleys, plazas, parks, driveways, parking lots, automobiles (whether moving or not), and buildings open to the general public, including those which serve food or drink, or provide entertainment, and the doorways and entrances to buildings or dwellings and the grounds enclosing them.

C. Except as provided in subsection (D) of this section, any person who violates this section shall be guilty of a civil infraction and may be punished by a fine or forfeiture of $250.00. A second offense may be punished by a fine or forfeiture of $500.00.

D. Any person who violates subsection (A) of this section and previously has twice violated this section is guilty of a misdemeanor. [Ord. 1472 § 1 (Att. A), 2014.]

Also you can just shit on the criminal

Jai hind

Attached: 52VgLQ.gif (320x180, 1.16M)

100% tell an American posted this

>we're the true white people
>you can just shit on the criminal
I've got some bad news for you

Because India's LE/police force is a dumpster fire clusterfuck of corruption.
Why is it saved as a gif?

It stinks to much

Police law enforcement is non-existant. There are people driving on the wrong side, skipping traffic lights, breaking all kinds of laws but nobody cares

Heil hitler.

>Despite 1.3 billions inhabitants, India virtually has no crime.

>same race
>weak law enforcements in land area which leads to lynching

If you were a pedophile and knew that you could get lynched by a mob, raping or fucking around with someone elses children... you'd probably be more risk averse.

Is rape a crime in India?

Fuck you nigger

No but you will get lynched for sure. I saw it happen in my small town. The rapist got killed by a mob. The police covered up the whole thing

This is top 5 dumbest posts I’ve seen here. Congrats you retard

They're too busy shitting on the street.

>No but
what the fuck bro

nobody reports it. Crime is rampart in india. For example, woman gets raped, not a crime or is told to stop bitching, he didnt kill her.
There is nothing to steal. And if there is, prove it is yours. Plus corruption is everywhere. Have enough cash and you can do anything you fucking want.

They're not sophisticated enough to register things as crimes.

see

Perhaps they are just more civilized than Jews and Nogs and Muslims. Perhaps they’re the true allies of the world over the three I’ve mentioned.

Attached: 56E973EA-B9E0-47F4-B2EF-43217D20BE3C.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Hardly anything consitutes having comitted a crime. Indian police only arrest poos for using loos.

This is absolutely correct. Nothing gets reported or maintained. Police departments can pull fake statistics out of their ass showing there is no crime because there's so much corruption.

Damn you

How did this get no replies? It's the answer. It's like how ON PAPER, Japan is rape free. Low crime rates in shitholes just means the crimes don't get reported.

If you really believe that then come live here for six months. And btw we have the largest Muslim population in the world here.

Wrong flag!

Attached: CA-fag-flag.jpg (750x499, 33K)

use your own brain ofcourse its a crime.

I thought that’s why Pakistan was formed though, I thought Indians generally hated Muslims?

Because anybody who might have reported it is a bloated carcass floating down the Ganges

Yeah bro like no crime
nytimes.com/2018/07/28/world/asia/india-gang-rape-chennai.html

Attached: 8AACE18D-7799-4B42-8AA9-B71D28AC0290.jpg (750x908, 493K)

There are religious tensions and they get blown out of proportion by the media often, but the truth is that Muslims Hindus Sikhs and Christians are all living side by side and we have the largest Muslim population in the world.

>rapes don't exist in US

Such a peaceful country!

Attached: 0C342658-B9F6-442A-9B0C-F87A4304A2D0.jpg (750x1249, 463K)

>It's like how ON PAPER, Japan is rape free.
What makes you think it ain't the case?

Bullshit. Muslims are the worst people ever. They started increasing in my area. May have to move

>phone posting
>browsing reddit on your phone
>taking a screenshot of an image reddit on your phone
>not just saving the photo itself
>posting said screenshot on Jow Forums
People who do this deserve to be shot in their knee caps.

Peace, love, and Diwali

Attached: 17F021DF-B862-41A2-A403-FA1F2F25779C.jpg (750x1236, 598K)

>no crime

RAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE

Attached: 1372552452985.jpg (250x250, 24K)

Probably because it's an Asian country, which means it's still a patriarchy. Are you going to tell me Brazil is rape free, too?

>the English word "dacoit"
wut
I've never heard of such a word, are you sure it isn't another one of those Hinglish things where you guys think it's English but it's just you?
>Dacoity is a term used for "banditry" in Bengali, Odia, Hindi, Kannada and Urdu. The spelling is the anglicized version of the Hindustani word, and as a colloquial Indian English word with this meaning, it appears in the Glossary of Colloquial Anglo-Indian Words and Phrases (1903).
Yep, it's an "English" word that isn't used outside of "Asia".

Attached: where-are-asians-us-uk.gif (434x350, 7K)

It was a partition between negro dravidians and Pakistanis.

Thanks Allah for the partition from these subhumans.

Attached: images (48).jpg (390x280, 11K)

Besides gang rape

I'm Hindu (well more agnostic, but family is) and I never really experienced any kind of religious hostility. I don't know, maybe it's just something the low class/poor people do?

I grew up having Muslim, Sikh, Christian friends at school, it wasn't really ever an issue. And I don't think there are any Muslims where I live but I have a few at my uni and I meet them as my clients. It must have something to do with poverty and IQ I believe. I don't go to shithole areas and don't live in a shithole area so there's that.

Well maybe you guys just need some liberty :^) would be happy to help

Attached: 1742A4C4-802F-4AD2-8F6A-D4FB8AF2E3F3.jpg (630x630, 92K)

Reality is low caste nogs roaming around, still it's way less than western countries on average. Like my friend used to tell me how he used to fear going out in London after 9 but it was totally safe here even at 3 am.

Sad part is that decent men get penalised now. Like majority of the official rape cases are fake used to get money from men in marriages

*perso arabians.

Attached: 1560681469847 (1).png (1024x768, 1.5M)

>Are you going to tell me Brazil is rape free, too?
What? I never implied that, retard.
Also
>patriarchy = rape
Yep, you're retarded alright.

>uses a Gangetic language as its official language
The inferiority complex is understandable.

Nope. I was threatened for "offending" their sand religion after I filed a court case(which was settled after they had to agree to my terms) about using loudspeakers in mosques in my area

Kind of hard to commit crime while wading through shit river streets

There can be only one(1) solution for these subhumans.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25-07-08-09-1.png (1440x1040, 1.2M)

Such a dumb fucking nigger please kys immediately

>you're retarded alright.

Nice non-argument, you fucking monkey. Here's something for your tiny shitskin mind to consider: In countries where women are "equal" to men, rape occurs less often. You might think this is a good thing, but it's not because women having more power than they should means men have less power. Basically, there's only 100% power and a 50/50 distribution is a mistake. Just look at the state of the West.

Poo's are dumb as fuck
>Know poo from Uni
>Constantly tells me about happenings back in pooland
>Horrific shit everyday that goes largely unnoticed over there
>Tells about how corruption is rampant and no one cares
>At the same time talks India up about being a great and fun place
>Also tells me about "dry states" where alcohol is illegal and if you are caught drinking and don't pay the cops off the ruin your reputation and family's name within the community
>Tells me when he goes back I should come visit him
>Sure man.avi
The amount of mental gymnastics this kid did on the daily was incredible. To drive it home even more all the poos in that group smoke weed like they are smoking cigarettes and drink every night, smoke at uni, smoke before uni etc. Tell him to please speak English if I'm around so I can be part of the conversation because of course there are noting but poos around, proceeds to speak Hindi the whole time in my country barely every registering in his poo mind that I can understand a word he is saying

I don't care how much money these cunts bring in to the country from the courses they do and the fact that they eat nothing but uber eats and will throw money at anything to remain lazy as fuck I want them all gone. 4 months ago they moved into a flat, they still have no furniture aside from one double bed and desk. All their parents money goes to buying an ounce every week and drinking every night, they are actually fucking animals.

Tbh, I don't see much difference between you pakis and pajeets here. You are both the same shit in the end and need to leave.

I don't think we can ever get rid of the Muslims in India. They're here to stay and will only grow in the future. And on top of that we're neighbors with a country of 300 million radical Islamists who have allied with China. We will only get more and more boxed in as time goes by. Thank God I'm not patriotic or religious, and don't plan on having kids. This subcontinent is fucked and that's a fact.

>1 post by this id
shitty bait thread

Attached: AE9842DC-1BF5-4469-8E47-9F71FE10694C.png (426x484, 15K)

are you fucking high?

Kek I can see that happening. It's bullshit I agree. No group or person should be allowed to blast their shitty fairytale religion's preachings on speakers.

Attached: 1534798340410 (1).jpg (540x690, 25K)

>Nice non-argumen
You literaly started this autism with a non argument you absolute abo autist. Just stating something is true doesn't make it so.

The average pajeet looks nothing like the average Pakistanian. Go wash your eyes in clorox if you believe that, Ranjeet panday.

Attached: 1560984241828.jpg (550x335, 29K)

>the most this amerilard could muster is "ur wrong"

Enjoy the decline of your country. Are there any white people left?

It's illegal actually. Funny thing is that the police didn't act on a magistrate order to shut the whole thing down. My lawyer had to file RTIs and report back to magistrate to get them to act

Surprisingly when you don't record half of your criminal statistics the crime rates seems to be lower than that of countries that do record their criminal statistics regularly.

It's your fault for being a retarded cunt and hanging around Indians when clearly they didn't even care about your autistic ass enough to involve you in a conversation

Attached: 1533220203679.jpg (1225x366, 157K)

pakis cope hard. the best part is we don't even need to tell you this, other people (whites/asians) literally can't tell the difference.

>hoax
How so?