Jow Forums actually thinks the whole "Satanism" is behind all of this is just a meme

>Jow Forums actually thinks the whole "Satanism" is behind all of this is just a meme

Why do people laugh at us for trying to warn you idiots?

Attached: 65309492_10156125580162056_3105559043486253056_n.jpg (642x960, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOCD_T9Qqpc
youtube.com/watch?v=z7SqtIe5rZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AwKJd6otZVg
youtube.com/watch?v=BQprAZj0w0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A meme? The pieces easily come together. Jesus, Jews, The Black Cube...

Satan controls everything right now, but based Jesus is coming back soon to BTFO him and the wicked into hellfire.

well a few times in conversations on here I have bought Satanism up and the usual response is "fuck of kike shill we know your a jew" as If it cant be multiple parties involved

satan lost 2,000 years ago.
the fallen controls nothing.
men control the world.

they said this centuries ago, and if Jesus did come back he would be chastisted as some "alt-right nazi" or some shit

Those are Jews saying that

Tranny armies on crack"

Attached: Trannies.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>Why do people laugh at us for trying to warn you idiots?
because pagans are too fucking stupid to understand that paganism is just witchcraft.

Ultimately the Jewish elite and their traitor shabbos goys capitalist whites do the will of there father the devil

There is no Satan, if you're referring to it as though it's a living breathing entity. There is Satanists, though. Don't be a Satanist.

evil men are influenced by satan, dummy. revelation specifically talks about the synagogue of satan in the end times

>satan loves...
cock?

LMAO. So accurate.

We get it. Some christians are that dumb.

You “every woman is a tranny” faggots are the fucking worst.

Attached: 8EB4F90C-34DB-4DF9-822A-B05AB7C10709.jpg (686x1024, 116K)

>For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against a spiritual wickedness in high places.

youtube.com/watch?v=fOCD_T9Qqpc

People on Jow Forums should realize demonic possession is real, and that liberals/democrats/feminists/sodomites have the highest rate of having these demonic episodes

youtube.com/watch?v=z7SqtIe5rZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AwKJd6otZVg

These aren't angry people, they are possessed people. Yuri Beznov said they cannot be reasoned with, no matter how much evidence you show them. Alot of leftist are possessed.

Attached: 1560975518191.jpg (612x581, 100K)

In regards to Satanism, everyone is possessed. That said, you're referring to the technical term for Devil. Fairly accurate though. Good job.

Satanism a meme religion for upsetting your Christian stepdad

Jesus Christ will come back, anons
Soon
Keep on keeping on

Yes, but are you ready to accept the teachings?

Trying my best everyday to come closer to Christ.
Started going to church, reading Jesus' Word and practicing a more frugal life.
But now that I am talking about it, I have difficulties balancing the loving attitude Jesus teaches us with keeping a justice-oriented mind. You know what I mean?
Knowing when to be compassionate and knowing when to strike because someone is taking advantage of your well-intended approach.

>if Jesus did come back he would be chastisted as some "alt-right nazi" or some shit

Attached: H.jpg (564x804, 100K)

Jesus requires to put your entire trust in him
youtube.com/watch?v=BQprAZj0w0I

Hmm, if you have a hard time watch sanderson1611 videos on yt. It's about faith not works. There is no rightious, not one, on this earth as we all have sinned.

Dominance that the spiritual realm gains over the earthly realm in the end times. The empire of Satan and his demons are given free play during the end times. The anti-christ is called the beast. The people will be delivered to "the beasts", the demons.

I do understand. Please realize, young warrior, that Jesus' predecessor will be different, but equally as righteous. A much more stern personality, if you will. Jesus' teachings could have been accepted and utilized by all, but they were not. The next iteration will allow your insights to flourish. If you're with Jesus, you're with us as well. Be ready to accept the percieved differences. Have a good "1"...

More accurate than you "realize."