I'd love to travel to Ireland and reconnect with my roots!

>I'd love to travel to Ireland and reconnect with my roots!

Why are amerimutts so fucking cringy? We dont want you here.

Attached: 1561326827837.png (454x520, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/03/16/us/white-irish-undocumented-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based potatonigger.
Had some Amerishart sperg from Minnesota essentially tell me his life story on the bus a few days ago.

It's like getting visited by someone in the future though, seeing Americans come back to their roots is like seeing time travellers going back a century. America was always supposed to be a culmination of European achievements, and ran by a collection of European ethnicities, it just got corrupted by certain groups.

I was in Ireland for work and you know what, I agree with you. So many tourists wearing a derby hat, bright white tennis shoes, socks pulled up all the way, a Guinness t shirt or family crest t shirt...it was so fucking cringey.

>takes a huge dry shrub root
>shoves it in OP's ass

I just fly to Ireland as a cheap way into the rest of Europe
Literally zero people want to actually visit Ireland

>be Irish
>spend entire existence being cucked by Brits
>starve on one of the most fertile lands in the world

>be Irish American
>become president of the most powerful country in the world and lead it to the moon

Learn to respect your betters McFinnigan.

Americans are sound and more than welcome here. Nothing cringey about being interested in their heritage.

God I fucking hate Micks you are such weirdo fucking cunts over there. UGHH

There is nothing cringey about respecting their heritage but I just dont understand the “Im a tourist” look. These people dont dress this way here, so I wonder why they do this when they travel.

Europeans are so cucked that they hate their own kin that want to reconnect with them

>An estimated 50,000 undocumented Irish immigrants live in the United States
>cnn.com/2017/03/16/us/white-irish-undocumented-trnd/index.html
You have to go back.
And long live free Northern Ireland.

>their own kin
no

Attached: amerimutt.png (400x400, 38K)

all the Irish with any balls left for America

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x315, 22K)

>my granpappy came over on the mayflower

Attached: 1561441549899.png (400x440, 25K)

Bretty sure you do need our tourists dollars, now put on a kilt and entertain me or I won't pay you.

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-091307_Chrome.jpg (1439x2045, 834K)

We've come to bang your potato women

Interesting perspective. I agree with you. When I visited Greece I felt like I had travelled back in time. I mean that in the best possible way too.

You wouldn’t be able to tell me apart from any other Greek until I opened my mouth. I’m Greek by blood but culturally I wouldn’t claim to be Greek since I was born and raised in the US.

>Minnesota
Yankees are fucking weird

Well desu I've never actually encountered an American tourist in this part of the country and its mostly Irish people from elsewhere and Europe who visit the parts. The Americans all go to the same few places down the country like Bunratty and Killarney but where I live has some of the best scenery in Ireland. I've met lots of Americans abroad though and they were all sound.

Yes 500 million people are cucked because some faggot OP made this thread for the whole point of getting a rise out of idiots like you.

whenever American soldiers come to Europe they are laughted at, you look so different. You are not European

Attached: kACrtGa.jpg (444x566, 251K)

>Oh no! People who's ancestors came from my country admire and want to learn about it! What a travesty!

Enjoy your Muslim rape festivals you arrogant pricks.

Attached: 1541731264157.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

I've only ever been to the airport in Dublin and it was like being stuck in a less colorful Lucky Charms commercial. There is nothing redeeming about Ireland, Irish people, or culture. Ireland is the original Puerto Rico.

That will be the majority of your countrymen soon enough sven. Laugh it up while you can. We are all getting devoured by the void.

Come from behind the meme flag lets see who you really are

ireland is nothing but a shit island. they call it the emerald isle. i call it shit island. their biggest hero is some guy named billy beru who played bag pipes back in like 800 AD

Lol yeah they're cringy because they want to go to your piece of shit country. I'm Irish and I wouldn't be caught dead in that shit hole.

Tell me about greco-american culture then, how different is it from here in the old world? Do you all speak English and visit protestant churches now?

Puerto Rico at least has a rain forest

you kin fought and died to free Ireland from the Limey, then you rolled over and gave it to the Somalis
FOOCK YOU!

Attached: nhtg7Xe-_400x400.jpg (253x253, 11K)

All I can tell you is I make sure to visit the greek festivals here every year because the food is mindblowing

people who live in glass houses shouldn't suck dick

Attached: Amphora_seduction_scene.jpg (1030x1030, 284K)

>starve on one of the most fertile lands in the world
Imagine being so ignorant of history and agriculture that you think this

Ardbeg is the best single malt if you like smoke Islay.

Friend of mine is somewhat Irish, and has a very Irish last name. I used to think he was a pretty smart cookie, now not so much because of the stupid shit he says like
>Ireland is perfect, and where he wants to move.
>USA is a terrible place.
>US should have open borders and totally free Healthcare
>Obama was the best
>Trump has ruined his life
>Pitbulls are no more dangerous than any other dog
I could go on and on.

>Somalis
have better food than the Irish

I have family in Ireland though

shut the fuck up sheamus, and pour another drink, you ginger-cunt.

>minnesota
>yankee
Failed history class I see.

Yeah, we got refugee boys for that business, but still I'm curious how much of the original cultures have been preserved? Do immigrants in there form blocs of sorts against the main demographic, or do the euros assimilate now, even without the jail sentences for not speaking English? I thought our diaspora was more resilient than that...

>Happy St Patricks Day guys! Im actually 1/5th Irish myself, part of the McConnel family. Thats why I love Guiness so much, those Irish genes. Really trying to connect with my routes, going to visit Ireland soon Ill blend right in with my brothers over there!
Irishman: lol fuck off mutt
>REEEE I didnt like you guys anyway, Ireland is a shithole! All the best from your island came to America anyways, fuck you paddy!!

Lmao

Amerimutts absolutely seething and on damage control

Fake country, BORING!

Attached: 1561592342677.jpg (540x532, 45K)

With each generation the culture fades away a little more. Because Greeks are pretty small ethic group and had tended to marry within their small communities, the culture has faded a little slower than with other groups like Germans or Irish. Most Greek Americans are orthodox and go to Greek churches still. English is the native language and The Greek profienciy is getting worse with each generation. I hardly speak it at all.

My wife’s family is from Catania, Sicily so I’ve broken the line of Greek intermarriage. In a round about way I’d say our sons are still mostly Greek since that part of Sicily was settled by Greeks way back.

Greeks kept more of their traditions, most of the Catholic groups (Irish/Italians/Poles) all fucked each other into Amerimutt which are continuing to fuck into Amerimuttinx, same with Germans

>>Happy St Patricks Day guys! Im actually 1/5th Irish myself, part of the McConnel family. Thats why I love Guiness so much, those Irish genes. Really trying to connect with my routes, going to visit Ireland soon Ill blend right in with my brothers over there!
this except up to and including 100% Irish diaspora

Cringe

Most Irish people call Americans Yanks. Or Yankees, if you're OP.

So the Greek community intermingles with the Sicilian one? Interesting...
What do they think of us in the states though? Are all supposedly Turkish Pashas like here or do they count as as huwhite, like are Greeks there visibly different?

He's an american flag though. In the US, a Yankee is specifically the New England region.

>We

You don't decide who visits Ireland. Some gay paki does.

that's fine, we're the real ireland anyway

america has:
>more ethnically irish people than ireland
>more irish gaelic speakers than ireland
>had more irish presidents than ireland has
>more catholic churches than ireland
>more irish pubs than ireland
>won more wars against the english than ireland has

you're the "plastic paddy," not us. your ancestors were the cowards who were afraid to get on the boat. our ancestors were the BASED fenian chads

Attached: 1541659021886.jpg (673x680, 336K)

Even regardless of this if you're talking about the civil war, Minnesotans were yanks...

How does it feel not being white Paco, no 1/750th Irish blood can change that

>amerimutts
you mean irish? irish americans are just as terrible as euro irish. i wish they’d all return to your shitty little island. pure trash!

Literally no one says that, if I was Irish descendant I would rather forget

Attached: 1561558021738.jpg (255x253, 17K)

kek, this.
No one wants to be Irish.

Attached: 78814AC1-DE7A-4A3F-9127-A1496F2F25A4.png (498x388, 235K)

We call Americans Yanks, regardless of if they're Yankees or not

Second gen americunt here. Fuck these “IM X” fags. Your white American and that’s all that should matter. No better than the fags who fly their spic flags.

Greek women are massive whores. I know from experience

My wife and I were there a couple weeks ago. Beautiful country. Spent a shit ton of money though.

Lol just another example of a shit hole country being jealous of america. You're all drunk losers over there making nothing out of your country, just sitting there drunk and resentful. You even gave up your sovereignty to the EU, what cucks.

I’m in Greece to be more greekish. I’m american. Idk my fathers greek and his greek as fuck so I feel bad sometimes that I run around with a Greek name but my Greek speaking is elementary.

I’ve never had a Greek be upset with what I just said. Why do you get upset?

>nords being spastic and antisocial

It's called small talk faggot. Engaging with strangers on friendly and conversational terms is the whitest thing ever.

Makes me wonder how many of the friendless NEETs here have crypto swede jeans.

Geeks and Italians in the US definitely get along. The Italians have assimilated a little bit better, perhaps because of Catholicism and perhaps because of their numbers.

Most white Americans kind of lump Greeks and Italians together. They can’t really tell us apart except by the names. In the past when America was way more Anglo/Northern European, Greek and Italians were looked down on as not quite white. Now with all the Latinos and other third worlders, Greeks are pretty much considered white.

My family still has a culture that you as a Greek would relate to. Unfortunately, when my yiayia dies, I’m afraid quite a bit of that will die with her. She’s really the glue that holds it together.

American tourism worth 1.5bn in 2017. That's were the money comes from to keep you on the jsa and Jow Forums

>Literally no one says that, if I was Irish descendant I would rather forget
they don't have much going for them. if it wasnt for irish-americans wanting to visit the motherland, they would have no tourism at all. their country is nothing but a museum exhibit

It must feel pretty bad to know that the only value your country provides to the world is a tourist destination

Attached: 1560737843747.jpg (540x661, 41K)

I'm only mad at you for coming back to this shithole like this place even matters anymore. Really, what brought you back when our youth is fleeing to America right now to the point of national extinction?

Greek Americans remain pretty close to their roots. Myself and the other Greek American poster is more of a minority. We get chewed out by Greek Americans because we don’t speak Greek fluently. Greek Americans, when it comes to Greek cultural stuff, is like Greeks time frozen in the 80s, if that makes sense. We roast lamb in our backyard every Easter and stuff

>white holster
Gayyyyyy

they eat cow dung

Greeks and Italians may as wel be Mexicans imo you look about the same, brownish.

>more ethnically irish people than ireland
Mongrels are not "ethnically irish"
>more irish gaelic speakers than ireland
More Spanish speakers than Spain, are you more Spanish than Spain? Retard.
>had more irish presidents than ireland has
They werent Irish. Literally not raised in Ireland. Ill tell you who was raised in Britain, George Washington. Your founding father was a Brit.
>>more catholic churches than ireland
More synagogues and mosques too.
>more irish pubs than ireland
So more businesses larping as us to make money
>>won more wars against the english than ireland has
We are a tiny island

Attached: irish mutt.jpg (960x660, 174K)

It’s beautiful here and the people are way more enjoyable to hang out with? NYC people are straight trash, never mind the woman.

I realize the issues Greece has significant issues but I think your attitude forces you to overlook some of the good things here. We don’t have some of that valuable stuff here, at least in NYC.

Come to the based North, where we haven't bowed down to cuckery yet. YET.

Attached: paisley.jpg (474x370, 32K)

>Easter
>not Pascha
found the undercover turkroach

I’ve never been considered anything but white.

No one here in America, including Greeks that came here in the 60s and 70s ever use that word frequently.

My family shits on poles still. Greeks and Italians were considered white in the same was light skinned Mexicans are now. Acceptable but wouldn’t racemix/10. The women are also hairy.

"Come on wagie sing with me or you won't get your potatoes....OOOOHHHHHH there once was a man named Mike McFinnigan"

Lmao, when ever we say that Aussies are Anglos you lot get the hump about it and act all ashamed lmao, hypocrite

Pic related is the shit I hate. Yanks wearing ginger beards wearing retarded green clothes getting drunk of pissy watery beer like bud light. I had 5000 yanks stop off in Portsmouth and they were the worst. Wearing their gay baseball hats backwards and those faggy colorful wife beater things clogging up the pubs ordering fucking bud lights and punk IPA

Attached: bostonbombing2plz.jpg (290x174, 13K)

This

Attached: IMG_2082.jpg (2356x3000, 758K)

share them all faggots! make um break um steal um feel um one stop shop right here, post them all!

Attached: D99VoNTUcAICWo5.jpg (1199x593, 136K)

Usa being overrun with beaners
Europe being overrun with Muslims

> Hey let's make a DnC argument thread and bicker amongst one another as we surge to extinction.

Jesus fuck you guys are retarded

Comparing 6’4” Mediterraneans to squat little mestizos. Go kill yourself

>the level of cope and butthurt in this post
never change, duffer

Attached: 1516424134655.gif (240x192, 1.78M)

This country is our homeland and our ancestors didn't abandon what their ancestors had spilled their blood for over the centuries. I'm glad to have had the life I've had here because my ancestors stood by Ireland and didn't abandon it for elsewhere.

Attached: zo95nu1iqw531.jpg (2560x1920, 860K)

Ethnically speaking, Ireland is what the US would dream to be

bullshit, we self identify as anglo, you just don't have any social contact outside of the internet

I'd love to root around in Ireland.

>talking a stranger's ear off who's trying to catch a nap before work is "quintessentially white"
Maybe niggers aren't so bad, after all.

Attached: PotatoNiggers.jpg (244x704, 64K)

Do you know what a lambada is, or are the Greek Americans this out of touch?

Remember Irishmen couldnt beat the english, but one Irish American beat them twice

Attached: IMG_2084.jpg (825x550, 102K)

It's because the Irish were treated like shit when they first came here and so now it's ok to be proud of your "Irish" ethnicity even though you're white. They can simultaneously feel guilty for being white and take pride in a culture they know nothing about. This is why the ones that do this are always raging faggots.

t. Irish American

Good to have a like minded NI brother

Whos that

I don’t really care, desu. Some Greek girls have olive skin and whatnot but I’ll gladly lose my “white” looks since I’m not very Greek outside of name and baptism.

I want my kids to have Greek cultural shit. American culture got bastardized and I feel blessed to have a Greek community that still has culture. I pity white Americans for being pussy and gobbling down cultural Marxist bullshit. I’d gladly be 100% white American if there was still a culture to celebrate. In fact, I respect southern “low educated” whites more because they seem like they have a sense of family and values. Up here in NYC, it’s so retarded