Any Anons Here That Live In Or Around Los Angeles?

I was just curious if any Jow Forums Anons live in the Greater Los Angeles area or nearby.

Also,

If so, what would you do if you could meet in an a stealthy fashion, "likeminded" people, in Los Angeles? Let's say, a group of people whose goal it is to be ACTIVE in politics or around politics, or social issues?

Would you join? What would keep you from joining? Is it something you think about?

Serious answers please. I really wanna know.

Attached: los_angeles_news-1024x577.jpg (1024x577, 166K)

I live in brentwood, L.A downtown is trash, it's mostly bums or hipsters or people trying to get ahead in life by ruining other people along the way, the only genuine people are rich white people who understand emotional entropy, there's some decent black and latin folk as well but you know, tide goes in tide goes out you can't explain that.

When I say "Greater Los Angeles" I mean L.A. COUNTY....just to be clear.

I am back and forth between Pasadena and Newport Beach

You will unironically have a easier time finding active right wing/non-insane ideologues down in OC than in LA

I know. Just wondering about L.A. County people here.

I live right above you bruh, sorry about the feces! I’m gonna have to clean house a fifth time.

Attached: EEACDB0A-9510-4213-B5CA-DF33FC484F8B.jpg (1200x1200, 242K)

I'm out east somewhere in the sprawl. I'm trying to throw in with RAM

Curious about them too. Not too familiar, so I don't know how or what they're doing

I guess not many Anons are nearby?

I live in Santa Monica. I am averse to meeting "like minded people" because I'm pretty sure it's just glow bois.

I agree. But what if it wasn't? What if there was a way to ensure they don't infiltrate?

Glow

So you really think I'm a Fed for asking these questions?

NE Los Angeles reporting in

It's prudent to assume so.

I live in the burbs roughly outside the LA area, if we can get an irl group I’d definitely make the commute

Agreed. But I'm here asking questions to see possibilities. If nobody DOES something because "Feds my be around" then nothing gets done.

Feds are literally watching this thread as we speak. What am I supposed to fear?

Couldn't announce it here, or anywhere.

It would have to be invite only. And through a method untraceable. And very close knit, at first.

I would start looking in chatsworth, simivalley area, desu L.A is a lost cause and this is jew hq but good luck user i'll keep an eye out for you

1 Man could become 10
10 could become 100
100 could become 1000

Cripplechan was coming up with ways for Jow Forumslacks to recognise each other on certain days. But I haven’t been over there for a while because it’s shilled to high heaven and as depressing as fuck

Yeh. The Feds always find a way to slide ideas online. Which is why online is a weakness.

Glow nigger hired antifa nigger plz leave.

That's good. You should assume I am. But at some point, even the Feds are going to agree that something MUST BE DONE.

(Hello to you guys)

Yeah, same area, roughly.

OC work IE live fag reporting in. Finding it harder and harder to hide my power level.

Many people are finding it harder. Me too. Which is why I'm asking these questions.