Why haven't you woken up yet, Jow Forums? It's so obvious we have a major gun crisis on our hands

Why haven't you woken up yet, Jow Forums? It's so obvious we have a major gun crisis on our hands.

Attached: powerful.png (1080x1135, 565K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRRMFMVIoVc
youtube.com/watch?v=090qmm3qRuo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we
>we fellow white people

Washed up whore said what?

omg shes crying, quick, throw away everything

We have a major faggot crisis no doubt
Where s the link nigger

"Humans, this famous celebrity wants you to believe something using emotional appeal"

Is there anything better for the right than washed up kike nobodies thinking they are still hip with the kids?

We need nigger control, not gun control

Why doesn't she just grab all the guns with her metallic milky floppers and hurl them far away in a graceful yet suggestive hip-thrust

> Madonna
youtube.com/watch?v=FRRMFMVIoVc

Lol..like her option in it matters..she is just trying to cling spotlight

>Madonna
...really?

Damn this bitch was decaying away 10 years ago but is still doing this shit?

Imagine the surgical miracles that must have taken place to keep this crypt lord "presentable" to film a virtue signal music video in 2019

>The government is evil and oppressive!
>Btw give up your means of overthrowing the government

Either libshits don't really believe the former, or they lack the foresight of what comes from the latter.

>madonna
Didn't she die last year?
What the fuck.

The only gun problem related to this whore is that she hasnt used one to kill herself.

>Journalism: 2019
How are people so retarded that they don't see the media for what it really is?

God, you are right, we should be DEMANDING that they repeal the gun control act, the national firearms act, and all forms of background checks.
all laws on firearms should be removed immediately.
these are all clearly infringements.

journalists are people that saw what it is and thought, "hey, you know what? that's what i want to do with my life."

Gun grabbers are so fucking lame. There hasn't been this level of pearl clutching since fag sex became a thing.

Sounds like a nice idea, Madonna! You go first. Let's see your private security give up their guns.

isn't this bitch like 60 now?

Considering how much violence and hatred she promoted in her early music videos, she shouldn't really be talking about gun violence.

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-094321.jpg (800x1186, 265K)

There is no gun crisis. We need only stop one man.

Attached: IMG_20190215_165923.jpg (652x786, 74K)

>zombie tells you to give your guns away

>we need to listen to childless, marriageless, drug addled hags that are on meds and drink copious amounts of wine each night to deal with their shit meaningless lives
lol

Attached: Land 6.jpg (1560x1042, 470K)

Women like Madonna should move to their own utopian island where guns are banned, reproduction is banned and homosexuality is required.

You do realize Madonna is a devil worshiper right

This

REPEAL 2ND AMENDMENT NOW

She just said the crucifixion was sexual

for God sake Madonna

I’m genuinely surprised she’s still alive

its called hawaii. and they do.

Doesn't her security detail pack? Be the change you wish to see, haggis

>POWERFUL

She really has a Berg nose, when you look front on

>throw away everything
Finally! The confirmation that I needed!

>my pipo

we're trying but he keeps getting away

so one of the richest persons today living in a gated mansion with more guards than a police department has police tells others what and what not to do

Is this whore not dead yet?

Remember when she said she had been thinking an awful lot of "blowing up the white house"? Funny how she can make threats like that and have absolutely nothing done to her over it.

Lol yes friend, Hawaii is the perfect example. There are absolutely no other factors involved stopping regular folk from moving to Hawaii. It is clear, undeniable proof that having no guns is great.

HAHAHAHAHA THEY ARE GETTING DESPERATE

You mean a major nigger crisis. I agree.

She is a huge part of scial acceptence of female degeneracy and promiscuity....when is she gona die

holy fucking shit, you are right, we do have a major gun crisis on our hands!

We need everyone to have at least one rifle and pistol!

There's not a gun problem so much as there is a nigger problem. The best way to solve the gun problem is to deport the niggers back to Africa. Madonna is just trying to cover up for her adopted slaves, um children from Africa.

Madonna is right guys
We need more guns
This is a crisis

I think we need to take this washed up celebrities valuable insights to heart and all become gun grabbers. I'll probably stop at a couple gun stores this weekend and grab whatever whatever catches my eye this weekend.
AVE NEX ALEA

Attached: 1559879101444.jpg (640x480, 41K)

>make music video
>shoot someone
>woah that was graphic I bet it really makes you think
What do they think this is going to achieve?

Is it worth it?

Attached: 39834457734732.jpg (926x507, 71K)

Nice quads

"Has propaganda gone too far? Here's 12 pictures of cute dogs that will wash out any critical thoughts you had beyond the emotional appeal (and I literally cannot stop AWWWing)"

I try.

Based IRA illegal dark web buyer

remember folks if a 50 year old washed out 80s celebrity who looks like a soulless android tells you to give away your rights you better do it

>Imagine the surgical miracles that must have taken place to keep this crypt lord "presentable"
Seriously what is she doing to make her age so poorly, i mean look at Susanna Hoffs, she was singing back then and she still looks bangable.

Attached: bangles.jpg (1190x768, 102K)

Dont let them restrict your rights to firearms America dear god just look at us dont become browner Canada

Why doesn't she just use kabbalah magic to make the guns go away?

Attached: Untitled6.png (768x608, 626K)

Madonna is a hypocrite that has armed security.

Guns are for me, not for thee filthy peasant!

I like how they used the CGI tech on her face so she doesnt look like an old worn out 60 year old

this

Many successful/wealthy people, particularly entertainers start to believe their sycophants and ass kissers and start to believe they are “special” and actually are smarter and better than you. Now bend the knee krautbro!

Maybe the jews offered her manager more money if she sings about gun control and she ran out of cash and needs more money for another face surgery and blow

Checked. The only comprehensive way to get people to disarm is an outrageous buy back program. The minimum I will take is 20,000 times MSRP for long guns, 50,000 times MSRP for handguns, 10,000 times MSRP for "high capacity" magazines and $100 per round of ammunition. You want to disarm me, your either going to have to kill me or make me filthy fucking rich. Worried about funding this program? Slash welfare and Israeli funding for one term to cover the cost.

Attached: 1561605874287.jpg (471x421, 41K)

Wait. Who is Madonna again?

3 stock with a fat croq cock

This.

Aren' t more people killed through abortions?

Because it's not a gun. I only own tools.

They no longer identify as a weapon.

She is white.

Attached: 1454489506729.jpg (673x600, 27K)

It's actually just a surplus store, It's all legal in the EU as of now, it's only parts, But they are changing the laws very soon.

Attached: 3298873487942.jpg (1016x205, 40K)

Okay first of all Madonna hasn't been relevant in since what 2004? Secondly look at all the digital focal blur and touching up in the video. Can you imagine what she really looks like without the camera trickery and the wigs? And lastly this trick only works on idiots in L.A and NYC. Your getting so lazy you silly jews.

DO YOU LIKE MADONNA?
WELL THEN YOU SHOULD HEAR HER OPINIONS!

I have no gun control issues.
See valid target( commie, nigger, europoor, muslim, spic ect )
Put a double tap through it's X ring.
No problems.
Fuck off, commie.
Sage.

Who?

Attached: image.jpg (500x282, 34K)

Attached: 1556717301382.jpg (472x621, 57K)

About the only message I'd listen to Madonna about would be something regarding STD transmission.

The EU should spend more time banning trucks and acid.

idc tho i am not a faggot to be brainwashed by artists
go suck a dick

That's why i'm trying to source something from a legal grey area, I don't want to ask a tyrannical government permission, Also said weapon will not be a liable excuse for gun regulation if it were used, As it was never registered. or available in the country to begin with.
I left this place for months but i can't shake the feeling something big and bad is coming.

Attached: No FFL required.jpg (839x596, 55K)

>Modonna has armed security
Fuck off

Attached: 254D9F04-9E24-472A-91AE-8BA7DAE5041F.jpg (660x500, 112K)

What is it with liberals and waking up? At this point how many layers of dreams have they been on? Do they ever think they will ever experience base reality?

She's Italian.

Um isn't she the same degenerate that said she wanted to blow up the White House....

>I've thought an awful lot about blowing up the white house
>You can't have guns though
youtube.com/watch?v=090qmm3qRuo

I'm sure she has a very insightful opinion about 3d printed guns.

Or has she forgotten about those like everyone else?

amazing such a degenerate creep- a whore, drug addict, cosmetic surgerized zombie, whose life is a horrible series of narcissistic mistakes, thinks she is the person to offer everybody advice.

Attached: kjhfjkd.jpg (743x955, 257K)

If they want em this bad you know you need to hold onto em.
Fuck niggers
Fuck jannies
Fuck glowies
Fuck kikes

Attached: 1561241010132.jpg (250x228, 10K)

Why the fuck should anyone care about what some washed up whore kabbalist says?

she is Baphometh? Get outta here

(((Susanna Hoffs))) I wonder how she got into the ((( music business.)))

Attached: 1559470677424.jpg (700x541, 135K)

SHALL

Hypothetical situation, Madonna, if you come at me in public and I have to shoot through a crowd of people to defend myself I will.

She is 85% plastic, 15% nigger semen

Thank you for pointing this out user. From now on Madonna is dead to me and I will avoid consuming her shitty content.

I love it here because i can go on txguntrader.com & it's essentially craigslist for firearms. We meet in a parking lot & exchange weapons & monies. No forms or background checks.

Attached: 1561164897608m.jpg (1024x683, 195K)