How does Salvini intend to win this?

The German captain of the ship:
>"My life was simple: I have a white skin, am German, I was born in a rich country, I have the right passport, I was allowed to visit three universities and I graduated at the age of 23. I feel a moral obligation to help those who did not have my qualifications"

She is engage in honest work, this is not people trafficking.

What is the solution to this? Salvini will give in again soon? Or will he wait until dead refugees are being heaved into the sea because of the smell and flies feasting on rotten flesh?

Yes he will get a short term rise in poll numbers but like Trump he will go irreparable harm to the reputation of his country.

Attached: salvinimonster.jpg (993x559, 62K)

>I feel a moral obligation to help those who did not have my qualifications
do-gooder syndrome is one helluva drug

>My ancestors' hard work and sacrifices allowed me to live a good life and to thank them I will smuggle hordes of shitskins into my ancestors country to worsen the life and future for everyone there
German women are the #1 enemy DESU

Attached: 58a0260566f66bb48126ba428f70fb56-imagejpeg.jpg (627x466, 106K)

Attached: Jews_Aiding_Migrant_Crisis.png (1500x1941, 2.2M)

And that's why instead of helping those less fortunate in Germany, she wasted money getting a boat to do the fashionable thing and dump Africans on the European tax payer.
What a wonderful person.

>"My life was simple: I have a white skin, am German, I was born in a rich country, I have the right passport, I was allowed to visit three universities and I graduated at the age of 23. I feel a moral obligation to help those who did not have my qualifications"
This is your brain on Judeo-Christian universalist moral.

Attached: 1499698123395.jpg (1000x830, 209K)

What a cunt

Salvini doesn't need to do anything at this point. This whore risks a minimum of 5 up to 27 years in prison, her crew also a couple of years. If she forces a disembarkment her position will get even worse, not even leftist judges can help her now.

I wish the holocaust was real.

>"My life was simple: I have a white skin, am German, I was born in a rich country,
purest white genes of Europe right here
nothing Turkroach in that face
at
all

>ITS NOT BREAKING THE LAW, ITS CALLED BEING A PROGRESSIVE HUMAN BEING INCLUSIVE OF ALL PEOPLE ,RACIST
>it's not called "violating border law", its actually "helping people who come for a better life and they deserve as much as you and I do"
Notice how the leftist makes emotional and pseudo-moral appeals, while addressing no rational/logical issue brought up

Notice how the leftist moves the goalpost as if he was speaking to an audience

Notice the inherently 5h column jewish tier propaganda masked as "common sense"

These dirty rats, my god hitler was absolutely right about everything

Prison years for the entire crew
Fines for the nation that authorized the boat to fly its flag
NGO banned from operating in Italy at all

They will learn

>"helping people who come for a better life and they deserve as much as you and I do"
thats not how life work or everyone would be jewish bankster right

Ist das ne Gothic Referenz?

Attached: D6130D79-93BD-4AF2-9651-C465E7D8920B.jpg (576x768, 107K)

Not only do they not deserve it
The only people that do are ethnic germans

Nothing in Christian morality about breaking the law and bringing hordes of muslims into your country. We take care of our own brothers and sisters in Christ, our obligations are to them first. Keeping rapefugees/freeloading migrants out of your country is necessary for preserving Christian peoples/values.

> I myself am personally wealthy so Italians who are nearly bankrupt must take refugees

Attached: 1558908157898.jpg (415x470, 39K)

It is people trafficking. Sage

>Italy says no you cant land here
>Lands anyway
>Gets thrown in jail for years for illegally trafficing humans into Italy
I dont give a shit if she was saving pure white fucking ayran ubermench Italy said no they should treat that ship as a foreign invasion force and sink it.

These niggers are most likely christian as well, This open borders madness is a dangerous cocktail of (((lefistism))) and christianity, I absolutely can no longer stand the catholic priesthood, they sound more and more like a rabid leftist NGO.

Attached: D-Eth1iXkAU6fOQ.jpg (640x902, 123K)

you want the truth?
it's about keeping the ship clear from the SAR area the longer as possible, we're almost in July, the longer it stays idle and afar the Libyan shores, the less rescues, the more expenses for the crew, fuel etc.
Thus, in those terms, it's already a win

Better to 'harm the reputation' of your country, than to accept fucking muslims dipshit.

exactly, fucking idiot. As if a magical being came onto German lands and gave them all the free secrets on how to be successful and excluded all the 3rd world countries. Bitch you have what you have due to thousands of years of blood sweat and tears from your ancestors.

death penalty to this pretending to be white jew whore. She wants to eradicate us. we democratically vote to eradicate her.

Treat them like organised crime. Go after everyone involved in breaking the law from the people who smuggled invaders to the people that funded them.
You don't get to behave like organised crime and think you are immune from the law.

The Italian people don't support her. Are you so retarded to be tricked by her virtue signaling?

They will most likely send her ass back to germany after she's convicted for jail time

traitors get the rope first

Not under EU rules, she won't

what rules? She forced passage and I don't think there's any directive or EU ruling saying that a country can't convict her of a crime

To deport here Italy can derogate right to free movement but the longer the captain has been in Italy the more extra special reasons the Italian government has to have to deport her. They need to show she is a paramount threat to public safety, then fight off appeals, and deal with all the shit from EU about deviating from freedom of movement. Its probably not worth it politically.
This is why I have never liked EU, it allows criminals and other scumbags far too much freedom to move around and receiving states very few rights to remove them.

Pretty sure they can just throw her in jail charge her with a crime and refuse her bail.

I wasn't talking about an official deportation, rather that she would get convicted in Italy and would quietly be released after talks with the german government

No way. They can just arrest her for breaking the law. Your shilling is showing.

At least one of you Micks still has some common sense.

It falls under the EAW if either germany or the netherlands press charges, but since it violated italian laws in italian waters, Italy gets to decide to ignore the warrant and proceed with its own judicial work.
That's beyond the point tho, she is already under arrest as a technicality.
Not even if they paid cash money, my duderino. She's going to get 10 years minimum because people want blood.

Well I sure hope so, though it probably won't be easy to keep her in a shitty cell for that long

You don't know what you're talking about. All of your post have been retarded.

You are the one being the retard here, I never denied that they can arrest her and convict her but EU laws are enough to make anything way harder than it should be and governments dealing with each others to determine the fate of a prisoner is not unheard of. It's likely the german government will do all that it can to have her back and the italian government could try to get something in return, then the german gov would prevent the cunt from doing that shit again because otherwise she would be lost, that's all I'm saying. she's a mere dumb cunt with no value, though I guess keeping her rotting in jail is also an option for public opinion

It's moral to drop people off in a country where they don't speak the language and have essentially zero chance of making it on their own? That's moral?

>do-gooder syndrome is one helluva drug
It's called the messiah complex.

There is a vice documentary about nigerians in sicily forming gangs and being used by the mafia to sell and traffick drugs because there are no opportunities for them in sicily.

Women are literally the opposite of men on Jow Forums (look at the female personality compared to Jow Forums at the bottom)
Making Jow Forums the most masculine board and women the biggest cancer

Attached: personalitypol.jpg (1426x7040, 3.24M)

Arrest for human traffic, put un prision with other female sandnigger and watch out they eat her simple as that folks

Throw her away for 20 years thank you.

it is fucking imperative, I cannot stress this enough, that lazy fuck salvini does something about this
if the whore is not imprisoned, fined, along with the rest of the crew and the niggers AT LEAST not distributed to other EU cuckuntries, then we will have to deal with this precedent: that despite having an explicitely anti EU and anti migration gov, some random NGO can waltz in and dump niggers on our port with no repercussions whatsoever
THE WHORE HAS TO PAY

Where is she right now

This

Make it look as if the Mafia took care, finding half of her body dissolved in acid will be better example than a prison sentence actually

wat

Whitu piggu go home

Stop hiding your flag and watching so many old films, American

She should be flogged to DEATH motherfucker

Fuck off

we need to get rid of krauts if europe is ever to survive this bullshit

reminder that these taxi services enable human trafficking in africa in the first place

Attached: 1498563590429.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

she leaves these people basically homeless and without help in europe while she treks on to her next “adventure” while collecting social media likes

vapid people who damage the lives of others for their own selfish reasons need to he executed

Just sink the fucking ship already

Stop framing human trafficking leftists atheists as christian.

WHEN WILL Jow Forums REALIZE ITS EITHER JEWS

OR PROTESTANT WOMEN

Smartest answer right here

I swear christianity is just a branch of a greater universalist cult that has been a problem for the west for hundreds of years.

Not that they are themselves aware of being in this cult, but it is very much cult-like behaviour coming from the universalist/egalitarian types, and it's a trend that has existed even before the idea of communism was conceived.

I wish people believing this meta-narrative that everyone is equal (be it equal from birth, before god, or under the law), would just go to their own state/island whatever, and leave the rest of us sane folk the fuck alone.

Christianity has had many expressions throughout the times - and I am not necessarily opposed to it, but god damnit it if isn't cucked from time to time.

>Discord cuck

Nothing gonna happens, the ship will be undergo sequestration the immigrants will get disembarked and then the ship will be released LIKE THE LAST TIME.
People who think Salvini will do anything but tweeting about it are smooth brained functional illiterates with attention span of a gold fish.
Last time he was cucked hard because they let the migrants disembark on live tv around 10 pm while he was in studio claiming the port was closed.

sage

>Muslims rape woman and children in your country
>Leftist atheist politicians protect them
>You see christianity at fault
Sorry how else as a cuck should one call you?

the only reason Europe was relevant one day and conquered the World was because of chistianity. The decay and depravity that followed the enlightenment and the slow dechristianization of your continent is the reason you are watching your civilization die and being replaced by muslims

This

Also this

Can the mob please take care of her? I know salvini probably has some connections.

We killed all the good germans long ago. All that's left are rape baby descendants.

>I have a white skin

Yeah, and it's in pretty poor condition. Also, dem red rimmed sleepy eyes. My diagnosis is vegan with a weed problem. Any other diagnoses, lads?

>wait until dead refugees are being heaved into the sea because of the smell and flies feasting on rotten flesh
I would like to fries with that, please.

Never said christianity was at fault for anything like that. Either you're deranged or just lazy. Let's go with the latter: STOP BEING FUCKING LAZY AND READ WHAT I WROTE INSTEAD OF WHAT YOU WANTED TO THINK I WROTE. YOU FAGGOT.

I'll take .50 cal. Just in case there's any live ones hiding among the cadavers being heaved.

Based and Lee-pilled.

I wish someone would do this for reddit r the donald and reddit lefty forum

to see how their personalities differ

I didn't say that christianity was _the_ issue. On the contrary, I actually remarked that I am not necessarily opposed to it - it depends on which expression of it.

If it's the highly ethnocentric, productive and coordinating christianity that permeated much of the west throughout the time of the Holy Roman Empire, well then sign me up. If it's the modern incarnation of the protestant or catholic church in northern europe? Then I'd rather die than turn the other cheek and open the gates to the hordes of muslims.

What I'm saying is that there is this underlying universalist mentality behind it all, that is cult-like, and christianity definitely is a branch-expression of this behaviour/mentality.

Just because I speak of something in a discouraging way, and christianity is in proxity of it, doesn't meant that I am insulting your religion.

I appreciate aspects of christianity, and I disdain other aspects of it - I'm by no means a true believer, but if it wasn't cucked as fuck today, I would be a believer out of pragmatism. Today, I speak of the virtues of religion to people who bash it, as society clearly has degraded without collective identity - be this ethno-centric identity, religious or ideological.

>the only reason Europe was relevant one day and conquered the World was because of chistianity.
By the way, this is absolute nonsense.
The reason this happened, was because of the european PEOPLE. That people practiced (to varying extents) the same religion, but it was not the cause - you're putting the cart in front of the horse.

>She is engaged in honest work, it's not human trafficking
Ah ok, I guess these ships are all just exceptionally lucky then that they always find a boatload of migrants at the exact same spot in a 1-2 day window every time they drive to that coast. Lmao wake up. If all it takes for you to be convinced is a bit tear jerking, might as well kys right now

>cunt never has to live with her choices
She needs to go the fuck away.

its not human trafficking. It's *HONEST* human trafficking, you bigot!

She can take my honest cock in her honest mouth or get an honest bullet to the back of her honest fucking head. Traitors are worse than invaders

the european "PEOPLE" didn't conquer the World before christianity. And now that you are living in a post-christian Europe your race is dying and will inevitably be conquered by muslims.
Christianity is what gave your people the purpose in life to do great things.

My point exactly. Christianity is dead in today's Europe.

>the european "PEOPLE" didn't conquer the World before christianity.

Absolutely wrong. Indo-europeans and proto-indo-europeans spread far and wide, and were widely renowned and ruled practically wherever they went. Your ignorance of pre-ancient history does not reduce the accomplishments of our christian forefathers, but before we were christianized, we were still conquerors.
It was in our blood - still is.

Read up on the Scythians and all the influence they and their proto-indopean likelihoods had. If you do that, you'll never make such a vapid and shallow remark again.

You may ask yourself - how did the european peoples even come to preside in europe to begin with? Because that sure as hell wasn't the origins of them initially. The answer is conquering.

proto-indo-european*

You are just assuming I don't know history. But the fact is that before Christianity your people had no world impact at all. Are you claiming to be a descendant from the indo-aryans? Neverthless, what culture and achievements the scythians left after they were conquered by turks?
>how did the european peoples even come to preside in europe to begin with?
Conquest didn't make your people relevant. You need much more to achieve greatness and your people didn't achieve anything relevant before Christianity.

Based poster.

>I feel a moral obligation to be paid by jews to force goyms to sustain at their expenses those who will never have my qualifications"

The Jerries should have gassed themselves first.

female literacy was a mistake
i support shariah because it means that women stop being taken seriously in public discourse

under shariah you can even forbid your wife from leaving the house according to some scholars

Pippa Bacca was an artist who wanted to prove love and peace among peoples by hitchhiking around the world on her own in a weddign dress, from Italy to middle east. Got to turkey: raped and murdered. some people will learn only the hard way.

>I feel I have a moral right to take that from your children and give it to theirs.

I don’t want to learn the hard way for other people’s obvious mistakes you feel me?

She's aiding and abetting illegal immigrants, working with people smugglers and incentivising illegal crossings and causing mass drownings

Wow, this pot smells like Winnie the Pooh's dick.

Want they just go there too lmao

>What is the solution to this?
She must be punished/stopped.

>What is the solution to this?
She must be stopped/punished.

Attached: varg watches you wank.jpg (684x537, 83K)