Wouldn't it be lovely to see Pakistan and India go to war

Both have nukes, if other countries just stayed out of it while both nukes each other, wouldn't that be lovely?

Seeing whole cities of Indian shitters get turned to vapour and also seeing the Muslim Paki's get mostly wiped away (who are at least half shitter in DNA) would also be good.

Imagine the huge lands of India, now open for real human beings to inhabit them and build nice things there?

Instead of it being inhabited by brown hairy midgets who shit in the streets.

Attached: 1448892838815.png (813x542, 682K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
youtu.be/XSVZB3zJ35I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We British taught the upper class of the Indians everything they know, partly because our British soldiers fucked some of their women and passed on higher IQ genes.

Yet the British upper class and government are surrounded by 99.9% of their country who are low IQ shitters.

The Indian government tried to build public toilets there, yet the common Indians destroyed them and then kept shitting in the streets, apparently that's a preference to them to do that.

I like Pakis more than I like Indians. Even if they’re Muslim. All the Indians I know are hardcore SJW’s, yet I’ve met several cool Pakis.

I am not saying Paki's are as inferior as Indians. Of course Indians are literally the worst.

Indians also have a false sense of arrogance, where they think they are better than other people. It's so strange to see that considering how lowly they are in every way possible.

An Indian will go and shit in the street, then go to his call centre job where he tries to scam some old person in the west.

Then he will go home to his broken down slum house and think of himself as a winner and a superior race to others. Their thinking is incredibly strange.

I totally support how China hates India and how China arms the Paki's.

You can't let the Indians take over more lands up near Pakistan, certainly arm the Paki's to try to contain the Indians.
I hope the Chinese can slowly keep taking land and kill the Indians off.

If China becomes the world power in the future, It would be so nice seeing India being sanctioned and it being reduced to an even bigger shithole and seeing groups outside go in there and slaughter them.

Spotted the kike shill.
Only a Jew would prefer a muslim over an Indo-European

The only good shitter is a dead shitter.
India has an incredibly low IQ.

And in it's entire history and over 1.1 billion people, it has only produced 1 nobel prize winner in science.

That's beyond pathetic, India also has an incredibly low life expectancy as well and people still die there from diseases that have been erased in the developed world for more than a century.

YES! But not with modern weapons, swords, spears and bows. Now lets get some footage on the TV of THAT!

>Muslim is a race
>Indians are Europeans.

Buddy, Indians are a mixture of two groups. Native Indians were Australoids, they then got mixed in with the west Asian colonisers who came down into the region.

Basically an Indian is the equivalent of an Iranian mixed with an Australoid pygmy.

Yes it was half pygmy in size, this is why Indians are so short. Where as full sized Australoids like Abo's and Papuan New Guinea natives are larger than Indians.

Indians are literally bred from even the most inferior version of an Australoid.
This is why Indians have dark brown skin, yet straight hair and tiny cocks (their genes aren't from African mixture, but pygmy Australoid).

Nice try abdoolallah,but I'm still like remove kebab first.

>Anyone who doesn't like Indians is a Muslim.

I highly doubt you are European, probably a shitter that lives in France.

Canada supplied both with nuclear technology so that some day they would have their war.

>Indo-European
it's just a language group

indians are literally more abbo than caucaisan, more than pakis are

pakis are subhuman, but indians are genetically much more closer to onge abbos than pakis are

Attached: paper1.png (1200x734, 745K)

Native Indians, sure.
But you forget the Caste system is mostly skin based.
The Indo-Aryans ruled India for thousands of years, and that's why British Rule was so easy; They were already trained to accept whiteness as a defining factor of class.

Try harder, historically illiterate jew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

go make rape victim kebabs back in your desert, inbred paki scum

Show your real flag, glow in the darky

>half shitter in DNA
spotted the shitskin

I think Paki's could beat the shitters, since the Paki's have new military gear from China.

The Indians are using very out of date Russian equipment from the 1950's. And India makes 1 Jet called the HAL Tejas, but it looks like a piece of shit from around 50 years ago (despite being made in the 2000's).

I wonder if Indians are even smart enough to fire a nuke at someone, they probably would accidentally nuke themselves.

exactly this, even imbecile that even mention "indo european" outside of a mere language contest is a retard

so african americans are our indo evropean brothers, mesitzos and pardos from central and south america are our indo evropean brothers too i guess

"south asian" cluster in pic related includes pakis, and like it or not they occupy the right portion of that cluster, indians the left portion, closer to australoids do to AASi admixture

before some of you (probably indian) call me a paki: pakis just like indians have non caucasoid dna too, simply less than indinas

Attached: IndAus.png (1421x861, 177K)

Someone who knows his stuff, nice to see. The guy you are replying to is probably an Indian though, they try to deny their origin because they are ashamed of it.

>Show your real flag, glow in the darky
argument of GTFO, that's pol, don't like it? go on /his/

Poojeet detected
Mudslimes are scum too but Muslim isn't a race dumbass. And Indians are not Indo-European. It's just a kike term to take away the credibility of the real Aryans who were fully European.

POO IN THE LOO you fucking semi-domesticated nigger.

Attached: POO1.gif (165x300, 3.1M)

>We Indians were Aryanzzzzzzzzz.

You guys are battling the Afrocentrists for the most self deluded subhumans. lol

I'm literally an anglo in America who understands history.

A hundred percent European, no admixture from outside of the continent.

He's definitely an Indian. As you said Indians are composed of two major racial groups: Iran_N and AASI/Onge. The IE / Andronovo component in them is the least (even in highest caste Indians it's only 20%). So Indians are way more Australoid and Iranian rapebabies than they are "Aryan" whatever that means.

Also, add to that the fact of pic related. No South Asian on the planet clusters with Europeans (which is obvious to everyone but poos)

Attached: EuropeanVsIndianChart__01.jpg (2034x2938, 723K)

You can't educate these Indians though, they are basically like the Afrocentrists of Asia, they have deep insecurity and refuse to accept science and their own DNA.

Instead they want to tell themselves they were Kangz.

You don't understand shit, retard. Educate yourself:
youtu.be/XSVZB3zJ35I

Unless you think Indians are European/White, stfu.

>It's so strange to see that considering how lowly they are in every way possible.
Dunning Krüger. Also, they don’t realize their caste means nothing in the West, that all Europeans look at them equally with disdain.

OP is retarded. But I have indians and pakis at my work and they suck.

Pretty much nearly everyone outside of India looks down at Indians.

I highly doubt even an African would want to be an Indian. lol

In Star Trek mankind lives in utopia because the "Eugenics Wars" killed 90% of chinks, pajeets, spics and niggers.

Based Rodenberry. Yup, it is the only way I could see such a society functioning.

Attached: dsc-pikeentchair-head.jpg (777x437, 139K)

Because all Indians regardless of caste cluster together as one race. They think they're somehow genetically a different race than their Dalit brothers just because they have two shades lighter brown skin.

I didn't know that. But that is based indeed. I've often thought about futuristic Utopias as well and came to the realization that these Utopias would be impossible until all the other races holding us back are someho exterminated and only the White race can progress uninhibited by subhumans.

Only 600 million died in that war, what we need is a 7billion purge.

Well star trek was made by Jews and the cast is full of Jews. They throw in a token black and Asian just like most shows do for "muh multiculturalism".

It's just a show though, and magically all the species they find are nearly all bipedal and have similar intelligence levels to humans, it's far from realistic.

exactly,

indian mtDNA haplogroup(mother side) is mostly M (more than 65% of indians have it), and ton of indians have specifically M4, M2a and M2b(subclades found mostly in india)

well guess what? those are the only subclades onge people have

they are basically onge from the mother side

Attached: OngeMtDna.jpg (462x509, 29K)

No use trying to convince them, the Indians won't listen. But everyone in the world knows this, as do the Indian upper class who actually are educated and can think.

But your common Indian is like talking to the shit that comes out of their ass, just wasting time.

Another group who hate their origins and deny their originals are the Filipino's.

Who deny their Negrito stock, this is because having the DNA from such a pygmy black primitive is embarrassing for them, so they tell themselves it's just a myth etc. Poor fuckers.

< These made up the base of Filipino DNA. It's why they are darker and shorter and stupid as well.

Attached: eer.png (827x580, 477K)

Agreed. All of the subcontinent, from Afghanistan to Bangladesh, should be glassed.

Yeah, Pakistanis are especially guilty of this, many Pakistanis believe they're Greeks/Persians/Arabs and the like. They constantly try to convince others they're Persian, but chimp out when actual Persians disassociate with them.

Pakistanis are literally the same shitskinned race as Indians, but still have this delusion. Indian shitskins think they're rulers of the world and act arrogant and smug especially around whites.

This. Pakis/Indians are abbos.

We've been trying for a while and on this we are in agreement with Israel

The best part about these shitskins, especially who call themselves the "Pasthuns", think they're Iranic. The truth is even the """"whitest"""" Pashtun is 20% abo. Seeing these subhumans fight is hilarious.

Attached: shitskins.png (1024x1275, 22K)

I support war in this region against and for all overpopulated, competing peoples.

There will be too much poo in the atmosphere

exactly, pashtun are around 25% aasi, and indians on average have far more than 25% aasi, most indian groups have 50% and more including most of the north

I agree but you know we'd be blamed for it.

I also adore pakis for raping your white daughters which we Indians don't rape enough

Pakis for the win

Attached: Rotherham1500ChildRapingPakis.jpg (1809x1874, 697K)

There is no more a greater race of South asians
than Pakis

The pakis are restoring the honor of the south asian man by raping white teenage kids

Attached: paki.png (546x307, 214K)

I can only hope the great and honorable paki bull can completely take over the degenerate lands of UK and USA and inseminate every woman, child and white man there

Attached: WhiteManSyndrome.jpg (625x720, 142K)

I wish there was a way pol could instigate it

The pakis have already succeeded in taking over large parts of Europe with his superior Aryan genes

Attached: GermanPakis.png (777x939, 282K)

The future of Europe is becoming a paki harem
even the white guys would be forced to get a sex change because pakis do not mind what gender you are ..... you have white skin. All that matters to the race conscious paki

Attached: WhyPakisLikeThis.webm (568x320, 2.99M)

You might be a Nazi but when you meet a Paki, you become this

Attached: WhiteSuicide.jpg (960x890, 95K)

I don't give a fuck about India or Pakistan. I wish we could invent a plague specifically targeting both of their populations.
That being said, I don't support a nuclear war there only because The Himalayas are one of the world's most isolated, rugged, and beautiful places.
I would hate to see this amazing part of nature ruined by towelheads and street shitters.

Same, so far we just have one Indian cuck on here crying. lol

It's already ruined though with bodies of dead white adventurers

God yes! Poo-b-que all the fucks!
How do we incite this?

Attached: boweltowels.png (600x700, 48K)

I am not crying
I am supporting my paki bros
Take over UK and rape those little white vermin

Whoever put those two pictures together is mentally retarded (must have been an Indian).

How does a person go from being a German on a motorbike to then being some Japanese girl doing cosplay? Sorry bud, that doesn't even make sense. fail

Exactly, I am unsure how we incite this. I wonder if the Chinese are also interested in inciting it.

But I think we should all incite it, and keep arming both sides until they totally kill each other entirely.

stop trying to stir shit

Attached: 453868.jpg (1680x1050, 367K)

I don't give a fuck about rich, stupid white people any more than I give a shit about India or Pakistan. Once again, I only care about the natural beauty of the area. I always cheer when I hear about some self-absorbed, self-entitled, overpaid, pampered white asshole biting it on Everest or K2. Fuck 'em.

Yes yes
Paki bros take over the white lands for us
Then we convert to Islam to join you and rape those little white girls and make kebab

An Indian raping a white woman, cool joke. Indians are barely strong enough to overpower a white women.

Average Indian man is 5'4.9'' tall, average Northern European woman is 5'6.4'' tall. lol

That's why we have paki bulls do it for our share
We are just happy to see you getting rape from a distance

you should appreciate my joke which is extremly deep and funnyget it, nuclear war in india, stir shit
ahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

What? You want in on raping of white kids ?
Sure, but wait till the paki bull is finished with her

Attached: WhitesAreCuckedScience.png (926x741, 106K)

>have nukes
but shit in the streets!

>Paki bull
Seething Indian shitter trying his hardest to escape European judgement and trying to redirect towards Paki's instead.

Poor seething low IQ Indian. Did you wipe your ass? No one can tell, it looks permanently shit stained.

no thanks i'd rather fuck a goat , far more attractive than a brit

>p-pakis a-are the bad ones, focus on them only

Nope
Paki are the greatest specimen of perfect immigrant man

There is no hate towards pakis
Every westerner loves pakis so much, he wants to get fucked by a paki first before his wife or kid gets the paki dick

Attached: paki.jpg (584x303, 31K)

Too bad they both got nuclear weapons. Otherwise they would probably go to war.

>what we need is a 7billion purge
you can always start with yourself, Paco

Obviously Pakis are not the bad ones
If you look at this list, you can see the lower numbers are really the bad ones for not winning the white rape count medal

Whites deserve rape murder and getting pedofiled

Attached: GermanyMigrantCrimes.jpg (800x2225, 424K)

That is true, even they understand mutual destruction.

But I am sure we can still get them to fight if we get in there and instigate. Hire some Paki's to go into India and plant some bombs, that could instigate a war. Would be funny.

You know what would be more funny
Letting pakis create more EBbas
This way the south Asian man can win over all Europe

You Indians are such lowly creatures, it's so fuckin fun to play with you mental midgets.

Maybe we should keep some Indians around (but just in a smaller country). Because it's so fun to abuse you little subhuman crybabies.

I would literally drop you into a septic tank so you could be in heaven, shitter.

Nah
your country is already full of paki bulls .. I doubt you even have any time to rest from being face down ass up for a paki
Come destroy our country when your paki master lets you out

>Please ignore us shitters and pay attention only to Paki's........please.

Poor shitter, my ancestors fucked millions of Indian women like animals. But even with that British DNA in some, they are still too inferior because of their shitter genes.

*paki women
All the "mems" during the Raj were largely Muslim women. Read the White Mughal. Hindus always have had strong endogamy unlike Muslims.
And now they fuck your women.

And what happened now ?
The pakis are doing that to your women and children
The pakis even have the best DNA ... cooked for thousands of years through carefully selected cousin marriages.
Why are you proud of your history when literally you are being cucked by our Paki bulls?

fuck u shet....i will put my lulla in you mom pussay call me your father you bloody fucking shet

Attached: poo.png (500x500, 35K)

indians never have arguments, it's always "pakis are bad" "focus on the pakis" "it's the pakis"

also daily remainder that gypsies are nothing more than northwestern indians with some little recent euro admixture

how does it feel that the most hated people on the planet are a bunch of northwestern indians?

*Pakis
North West India historically is essentially Pakistan.

No one hates paki
you lie
Everyone loves pakis so much, pakis get the first blood of every white kid as a tribute to the greatness of paki and his contributions to the white kind

The moment the adamic race stop babysitting the animals its the moment they will go at war with each other.
The white man needs to stop shitskins from killing each other

That is true, gypsies are so stupid because they have a lot of Indian DNA. It's why they always sucked in society and were outcasts, they were pretty much inferior and still are today.

The only way for most gypsies to escape being inferior is to breed with a European and hope to have less inferior kids, yet only the most inferior examples of a European would ever breed with them. So basically you had European hobo's and vagrants breeding in with the gypsies, the children being less Indian looking, but still as mentally retarded as their white parent is like a failure outcast in his own country (why he bred with a gypsy to start with).

Are you insane?
>Pakistan and india unleash their nuclear arsenals at each other
>Pakistan's nukes strike all over the land of shit
>trillions on tons of poo are blasted into the atmosphere
>radioactive poo starts falling from the sky all over the world
I dont know about you, but my bunker isnt rated for nuclear poo.

Fuck gypsies
Pakis are our contribution to west
Treat them fairly
Stop racial profiling them
What they do with your children is none of your business

You know damn well a war between those two would just have millions more pakis and Indians fleeing to Europe and the UK and your cucked government would let them in. Are the child grooming gangs you have already not enough Nigel?

The Anglo man, woman and child are all to be used for one thing and one thing only
Sodomy by a Paki Bull

The only good thing the British ever did was pitching the Pakis and poos against each other for eternity when they left India. Boy did the plan work out well.

This would be a fucking terrible idea they would have hundreds of millions of fucking refugees and they'd flee hard to countries with open arms.

Not so well for India or Pak
But It worked the best for UK

Attached: SomaliPakiMuslimRapStars.jpg (640x487, 97K)

Pakis are our gift to the West for trying to fuck with us. Sure, these inbred retards might fling a missile or two towards us but it beats seeing English women and children being raped by these proto-humans.

It would be a global catastrophe, imagine the thousands of poo sent into the atmosphere it would be a worldwide nuclear poop winter