Hiding intelligence to not seem autistic

Does anyone here hide how smart they are in real life to not come off as autistic and/or nerdy?
Its a friend killer and a pussy drier

Attached: 1559073513726.jpg (500x378, 31K)

You can't hide your intelligence and it's foolish to try.

All you are doing is giving dumb people bad vibes.

You need very high intelligence to have that skill. Unfortunately you don't have it.

only dumb people think they're smart

Attached: ohmy.png (85x102, 16K)

Yes that's what I like to tell people user.

If you are smart but also funny you can get any pussy you want

>pussy dryer
Brainlet detected.

Attached: IMG_3999.png (720x480, 194K)

If you were actually intelligent you'd know how to utilize the morons around you .

You're just another autistic neet.

Learn a sport. I follow hockey religiously and it gives me something to talk to normies about until I slip up and mention an NHL goalie also plays pesäpallo professionally.

Attached: Finland.png (715x662, 640K)

its called intentionally dumb down how you talk and avoid talking about things that would show a lot of knowledge, IE playing dumb
>implying grammar = intelligence
>implying I dont

>intentionally dumb down how you talk

only progressives do this. please cleanse yourself of this bad habit. it's called "competence downshift" and it means you will get less intelligence data back from your conversation partner.

when I was a post graduate student I used to lie and say I was working in a shop. Real killer at parties "Hi I am a student in a humanities subject, doing a PhD" So 24, no job, never getting a job, doing something no one else understands or cares about, and too smart to be talked to...

I'm in the 97th percentile, I know I'm smart.

substantiate that claim

>If you were actually intelligent you'd know how to utilize the morons around you .
How do you do this with being manipulative

I don't go outside

Don't do it. You'll regret it later in life. Better to learn how to manipulate the stupid people into making them think giving you what you want is what they want. Never hobble yourself.

I don't have to

Attached: zozzzz.png (596x704, 733K)

That's disingenuous fren and people will pick up on it really quickly. They'll think your a dick for it.

Based and bigbrainpilled, only an Idiot would be insecure.

Attached: MFW Nerd.jpg (474x473, 26K)

>Smoking is very dumb OP

>Not being so autistic he doesn't hide it for those same reasons

Attached: 1549346375771.jpg (3024x4032, 1.28M)

>competence downshift
Thats cool that theres actually a phrase for it, and lol thats too fucking funny how democrats literally do the shit I do except when talking to minorities in order to get votes, so much for them believing in equality right

But anyways its not about getting intelligence data back, its about getting a keeping a good social life and also getting girls
Smart
>someone has something to gain by lying ITT
You dont, you gotta learn to not feel bad about it
I actually do that
Can confirm I keep the shit hidden

Also to everyone ITT, getting drunk helps a lot too, my mind is constantly thinking of shit, I can picture graphs and charts and shit in my head, sometimes I cant sleep or fall back asleep because Im just thinking of shit, getting drunk kills that and lets you truly feel like a normie for a while

>implying grammar or spelling are relevant to my point.

Attached: IMG_4001.jpg (484x580, 24K)

the really smart people are able to explain difficult ideas/concepts to stupid by speaking in analogies that even the stupid can grasp.
try it. It will make your friends think you're smart if you manage it correctly.

if you just start spouting off about "well Nietzsche's idea of the Dionysian and Apollonian dichotomy blah blah blah..." it won't work, and you'll just be viewed as pretentions.

If you can't figure out how to dumb things down for your friends, just don't even talk about it to them.

No, only because people are retards and don't understand simple things.

>I stood there thunderstruck

you're probably dumb and autistic in all honesty

Intelligent people communicate with some kind of humility. Talking above others / grandstanding is just a shit manipulation tactic that works only on literal Neanderthals.

If you don’t know how to communicate with others and simply convince them you’re not socially retarded you’re not as smart as you think. This is called charisma you autismo.

Never. Keep red pulling people with your stone cold logic

Attached: read a book and blow your mind.jpg (640x360, 26K)

The TRUE redpill is being laughably dumb on purpose. Turn yourself into a clever parody of dumb people that intelligent people can also laugh at, thus being endearing to everyone.

Attached: 6EBB3BD4-5BAF-4F06-AE42-7A75C5D2CF65.png (765x990, 962K)

robotrippin

keep telling yourself that

Tell a lot of jokes user. Mix in the jokes with red pills. See if you make people laugh and you’re smart they are more susceptible to your influence.

>implying sex is over rated

you can get good women attached to good pussy even when acting dumb, but what for? waste of cum, you just lose testosterone

It's possible.

Attached: norm-macdonald.jpg (900x506, 57K)

>implying I was implying sex isn't great

Attached: IMG_3929.jpg (750x913, 141K)

So youre not smart?

>its not about getting intelligence data back, its about getting a keeping a good social life and also getting girls

oh god. in that case lie as much as you want hahaha

I do the same, I try not to pass as a fucking asshole, but at the end I just end up correcting a bunch of false allegations and claims these girls make, specially the feminist ones. But sometimes I just wonder if Im the intelligent one or these hoes an niccas are just intentionally dumb.

>hangs out with women who are turned off by intelligence
>wonders why all women he knows are whores
Yikes user. Just yikes.

I’ve hid my intelligence my entire life.
I have never once commented on my own intelligence.
People tell you a lot more information when they think they are speaking to a simple person.
Plus, it’s better to surprise people with your intelligence, then explain to someone how intelligent you are.

Here, here

YES I have an IQ of 186 and constantly fake being stupid, or everyone would be constantly envious or ask me for stuff and homework help that I'm too lazy to do for 50 people...

Girls are also repulsed by an excessive use of the non irrational part of ourselves.

More, by faking stupidity you see which people are genuine and which ones are not.

Shit people will insult you... and get their negative karma back afterwards, good people will try to help.

True.

Dude your dark triad values must be pretty high

Now, that sounds like a real challenge.

Ah yes 237 IQ here. I act like a dumb dumb... not that I really am one irl! haha jokes on you I'm only pretending to be retarded.

I can't talk how I would like to talk normally, so my speech patterns are dumbed down when talking to normies, lest they think I'm weird.

The smarter you are, the more you realize how incredibly simple the most apparently complex phenomena are in their essential aspect. The smarter you are, the more you realize how incredibly complex the apparently simplest phenomena are in their essential aspect. Realizing that the apparently simple and the apparently complex are one and the same, and realizing that one's own self is a mystery beyond comprehension, this realization is what enables the most intelligent person to sit in the sun on a bench in the park, enjoying animated conversation with the hot dog vendor, both having the time of their lives.

>Girls are also repulsed by an excessive use of the non irrational part of ourselves.

T H I S
H
I
S

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 1007K)

I dont consider myself smart, theres definitely noggins out there with more mass than I. Especially since I've fucked myself doing drugs.

Been doing it since high school bro.

>pussy drier
virgin detected

Yes. My new thing when around girls is to act as if I know absolutely nothing about politics

>women are irrational and focus on trivial, superficial matters
lol virgin detegded

Yes

Around women I dont know I talk like a wigger and dont use big words. Shit works pretty well especially if im drunk

I immediately recognized that facial expression and that concerns me. That show was so awesomely retarded.

Attached: d3k75po-7b4914bb-17f4-47c8-aae7-03289a01a3ed.png (400x600, 176K)

I just try to be funny and witty. I also try to turn everything sexual which makes it easier to find out who the slut is.

You wouldn't use big words when talking to children, so this makes sense.

>Hey Fryman, you gonna fricken get your face off Dale Gribble or what?

what makes you think the hot-dog vendor isn't the most intelligent one?

>smart
nobody on pol is 'smart'. There is only clever and intelligent here.

i don't act dumb, but i keep quiet and speak simply and am overly friendly to the point of seeming naivety. manipulators and abusers quickly reveal themselves when they think you're an easy mark, and it helps my life a lot. i slowly become more myself to people i know i can trust.

I hide my power level, but I'm not that smart.

This.

They know you're patronizing them, they just think you're a stupid, pretentious asshole.

I should be more like that, but I drink too often, so I always end up dropping heavy weight red pills on a very loud voice. Gotta quit the drink, I guess.

Any tips?

Lol

99.9% here and unemployed it's a nightmare

Attached: IMG_20190503_221847.jpg (2592x1944, 2.28M)

Oh? You're smart? Bet that sucks.

I bet being that smart you can confirm that niggers are objectively stupid and women are objectively irrational, illogical, and overly emotional

Attached: 1554596995006.jpg (402x402, 23K)

You cant, don't try.

1 in 3 million Africans has an IQ that high

it doesn't really work. That's why you have to get Jow Forums so humonkeys are focused on your bod and not what you're saying.

Your teen agnst years are showing OP.

Can freedom of will be expressed without the unfree will of others or is total freedom just the domesticated unfree will of everyone?

And in this thread we can plainly see a correlation between people thinking they are smart and high levels of insecurity.

Attached: AB2CD96D-4D4E-418B-B2F9-C63CB42F149B.jpg (1125x821, 272K)

if youre really that intelligent you can figure it out, fact is, youre stupid

Jesus dude
If that's real you have the entire world in front of you if you're motivated
even baby steps

He's probably in the 130-140 range. Smart enough to be radically different from normies, but not smart enough to actually be smart.

So am I, but we're all anons here

Bitter narcissistic asshole =\= autistic or smart

You don't look smart when you senselessly rant to others

What should I do?

smart imparts zero ability to manipulate others to your ends - your confusing smart with your sociopathy or psychopathy - truly smart people see little reason to have anything to do with banal wanting hungry ghosts muckin up the landscape. Truly smart are endlessly curious and seldom overtly hedonistic.

I'm pretty sure I got dumber with age.
I would say it's an improvement, but I'm afraid I've went too far.

I've seen research that shows an IQ over 125 your job/life prospects drop sharply. Imagine trying to relate to people who are retarded or super retarded in comparison to you?

I prefer to hide my lack of intelligence.

Attached: death-baron-10431-medium.jpg (277x401, 56K)

close it’s 132
if your above 132 you’ll never be rich
be a ceo, etc.
the rewards are clearly not worth the effort when you see deeper truths.
Super smart people tell me I’m the smartest person they have ever met - I learn and master new things almost instantly - It’s never been of any use to me - i instantly see through the shallow banalities and motivations of others - let me tell you “it’s pretty grim out there”...

tfw dumbpilled and people just think you're cute :)

my iq was estimated between 121 and 126 when i was about 17. I'll i can say is that iq doesn't mean shit aside from the fact that you can recognize patterns and have a pretty good level of logic, but it's mostly about patterns tbqh. for the most part though you lack social skills and you will have a 50/50 chance of losing your mind in your 40's/50's

He's talking about the Duning-Kruger effect.

I’ve done this successfully. I get a good amount of women, lol.

high IQ is usually a hindrance. most successful people are usually around 110