I read a lot about this guy, after yesterdays thread

I read a lot about this guy, after yesterdays thread.
This is not science. He cant be ourguy.
Mass, energy and spacetime are essential for ours understanding of the world. In short he criticize modern physics a lot, and this is somekind a good thing, but he is going too far.
Discredit mathematics is much worse, than attaching too much importance to it. Dealing with math we need to remind ourselves that we are describing real world and too much attention only for math is bad, but we need a discriptive mathematics for physics anyway.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 10K)

this is bs

Attached: main-raw-336933060-skwcddblqhtaknspuoduzdbbwayxjjkh.png (738x960, 805K)

Also he is a COMMIE faggot

Attached: XjAPdiV.png (1918x966, 1.93M)

bump

>God doesn't exist
>/ourguy/
pick one

when all physics and mathematics about the beginning of the universe/life lead to understanding that intelligent design is the only explanation, trying to disprove laws and understanding of physics and mathematics becomes the tool of the athiest/communist

in the beginning it was nothing which exploded

i am agree, but aconstantly repiting that modern churhes are satanic. I dont understand how you people can tolerate this thieves and perverts

Attached: D8jTgMRWkAABiQL.jpg (540x492, 43K)

>mass remains undefined
>energy remains undefined
>curved nothingness
Materialism, not even once.

Fren, more explanation needed. This is not slide thread

>intelligent design is the only explanation

Claiming that you already know the answer before you even ask the question is the exact opposite of the scientific method.

Jesus is the only one that matters
even the pope is credibly accused of heresy
cast aside your worldly desires

Matthew 6
>19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
>20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
>21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

>scientific method.
You see. People even dont understand such simple things. Example Gaede. HIs scientific method way different then my. The scientific method of modern science is nonsense too.

>believing something before it is scientifically proven means it's not true
check out big brain here

if we are to believe modern science, god both does and does not exist simultaniously due to quantum physics, and is simulating himself.

This is just a meaningless words. Take poison.

it was supposed to be a joke, like modern science. I guess you dont know quantum physics.

Sorry then.
In ysterday thread many people( educated i believe) show a lack of understanding such concepts as mass, energy etc. This is sad. Bill Gaede doesnt help

we all live in a Matrix type simulation
God is the architect from The Matrix
but not the one from the movie, the one will ferrell played in that one sketch for the mtv movie awards, but funnier

Please be serious or take meds

Math seems to more or less accurately describe what we perceive the world around us to be
It doesn't mean it is universally applicable
It doesn't mean that what we can currently perceive is all there is
It doesn't mean there arent better alternatives we dont know yet
Right now its just our only tool so we are stuck with it, like it or not
You can go even higher and apply the same doubt to logic in general, but then the question stands about can we even comprehend alternatives, and if then until we can it can as well be considered unreal

Something like that.
The problem is that now many people rely only on mathematics. Mathematization has gone too far. And yes, there is no other tool for description, but just the imagination and constant checks of reality are important, not just a model

Attached: D8jTgMcXkAARdj4.jpg (1200x1200, 165K)

>He cant be ourguy.
((( yourguy ))) will always be Putin, even after you die.

>This is not science
Anti-theism holds the position that declares there are no gods. This is a belief much like theism. Belief in supernatural beings lies outside our realm of knowledge.

atheism - not believing in gods, has nothing to do with math or science and requires no evidence.

Intelligent design suddenly stops being intelligent the moment it vacates its one rule so their gods can reside in new gaps.

>the tool of the athiest/communist
Composition fallacy. Not all atheists are communists, and in fact, how many actual communists remain in the world today? Who actually lives in a commune sharing all property? Rapidly approaching zero.

>if we are to believe modern science
The findings of the scientific method are accepted/rejected based on the evidence, not believed based on the whim.

>god both does and does not exist
Thousands of gods have existed in our fiction. There is no evidence that any have existed in our reality.

Actually I am want a thread about physics. Not theism.

go to /sci/ then

Attached: 52800436_10158364776742576_1614841681058725888_n.jpg (552x693, 42K)

>Composition fallacy. Not all atheists are communists
that's why i used the "/" operator in my statement

>There have been thousands of moral codes throughout history we have no scientific evidence for any of them being real
Okay child rapist.

From Russia.
But if can read this in some way, it will make you understand why consecrated priests are involved.
Church is full, not completely and more important not founded, by Satanists.
The consecrated priests can, without any difficulty, conjure demons, consecrate hosts and office black masses.
Something that a secular even a consecrated to Satan can't, the conjuring is at will of the spirit, the hosts must be robbed in some ways, the black mass less, let's say, inverted.
But I must make clear that the Catholic Church is the Church Jesus established, there is no doubt about it for the same reason they seek priests to serve them, it's twisted but consequential.

Attached: 9782723317870-us-300.jpg (300x483, 28K)