Least cucked search engine?

Just left joogle and turned to firefox with duckduckgo. Is duckduckgo the best option or is there a less cucked search engine?

Attached: 1559902771437.jpg (1293x1292, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/investing/041315/how-mozilla-firefox-and-google-chrome-make-money.asp
spyware.neocities.org/articles/dissenter.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/browsers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

starterpage

Yandex

Attached: IMG_2110.png (321x449, 139K)

msn or bing

duckduckgo is literally an israeli honeypot operation brought to you by the same people that ran the hushmail scam.

Firefox gave millions to Antifa organizations. Use Epic, Brave or Dissenter. Even then those are all built on Chrome's framework though...the entire tech industry is pozzed leftist trash.

I use Startpage for a search engine desu.

get on bing, idiot.
using bing will kill google.
using google, yandex, whatever won't kill bing with microsoft feeding it.

just use bing.

Tor

Why?

But will kikerosoft spy on me?

Stop using Firefox. They're just as bad as Google. Use Brave or Dissenter.

Everything on DuckDuckGo is so fucking old.

ecosia

searches translate into planted trees

Google

Only correct answer.

That's still google. They simply anonamize you. But if big G wants to rig the results that's what you'll see.

I was using searx.me but they seem to be going downhill

make your own

Bing is actually legit. But people just hate Microsoft that much.

Obviously but its not as bad as Google

Makes sense. Those silicon valley fags can ruin anything good. Their fucking city is India tier now.

Opera?

Maybe it has something to do with Microsoft's ties to the NSA

I use Tor and mozilla and on phone I use duckduckgo

I use Dissenter because it was specifically created to preserve free speech and privacy on the internet and it has extra features that Brave doesn't have. They're making their own app store because Google only allows apps that they like. There's also a built in comment section on every page of the internet. (((Journos))) flipped shit over that.

Attached: 57324545.png (655x455, 338K)

Oh no, relevant results!

Attached: 1559449420221.jpg (500x565, 30K)

Opera is a chink botnet

>They're just as bad as Google
No, it's not a botnet like Chrome and they are the only ones keeping another engine besides Chromium alive. Tranny devs and pozzed virtue signaling behind the scenes doesn't make it as bad as Google, not even close.

Try manual searching. It is much cleaner and when you get the hang of it you will never bother with search engines again.

duck is comped, and if you only just stopped using google for search you're late to the party by about 5 years.

The sell your browsing history to advertisers just like Google does and they support the same shit.

You can't prove that, stop spreading misinformation.

Dunno... We should really create some kind of p2p index scheme and a client and indexer... I know some projects like this exists but they arent used much such as YaCy..

>The sell your browsing history
Stop lying, faggot. Everyone can check the Firefox code.

Duck was supposed to be based

Attached: white couple..png (1920x939, 3.21M)

I use startpage but its kinda bad, duckduckgo is owned by a jew though

You don't have to look at the code. It's not a secret. It's called targeted advertising and it's where most of their money comes from.
investopedia.com/articles/investing/041315/how-mozilla-firefox-and-google-chrome-make-money.asp

I think they are the only one who isn’t still using Google for the actual search.

Attached: 73A28178-2874-4CA5-A1AE-6156F4025913.jpg (900x505, 261K)

>turned to firefox
You faggots are so far behind. Just uninstall firefox and get brave/waterfox/pale moon.

Try Brave

Attached: 23FB9B18-D6AA-4B2A-9018-81A75CC2CFE5.jpg (556x303, 45K)

Bing is shit leftist tier. They censor just as much as Jewgle.

Bing is so retarded it became redpilled by error
You wont find shit on it but if google is being a cunt it werks

Can I get an engine that works like old google? I search for a phrase and get actual results instead of sponsored links?

>I use Dissenter because it was specifically created to preserve free speech and privacy on the internet and it has extra features that Brave doesn't have.
Features Brave doesn't have... like spyware.
spyware.neocities.org/articles/dissenter.html

>No one hears it but me, the Verbus Diabolus
>Tongue of a dragon, the cyber prophet
>Assigns the number, says "click agree"
>Not born of a woman, the number of the beast is binary

No.
spyware.neocities.org/articles/browsers.html

That article says nothing about Mozilla selling user data. Just that Google gives them money for being the default search engine. You're full of shit.

>Firefox
Great choice! Nothing better than a browser from people who forced a top exec to resign because he didn't think a man pumping jizz into another man's ass was brave, stunning, and natural.

Gimme your address OP. Clearly you're fine with me raping your tender butthole and then making you lick the shit off my dick. No homo.

How do you do that? pls spoonfeed or give links

That .org website is full of shit. Tech giants, the media, and every kike and leftist has been slandering Gab and trying to destroy them from day one.

>DuckDuckGo was founded by Gabriel Weinberg on February 29, 2008, in Valley Forge, PA
it's a jewish american search engine.

use www.qwant.com instead

metacrawler

>That .org website is full of shit.
Prove it.
> Tech giants, the media, and every kike and leftist has been slandering Gab and trying to destroy them from day one.
Gab pushed out their browser in a couple days, and it's literally just a shitty fork of Brave. Brave, a well-known botnet. Why are you gay?

Startpage

Targeted advertising is harmless

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with using google's search for mundane everyday things. Especially if you aren't logged in.

Searching for things like "Best rated sushi in MyShittyTown, PA" is zero risk unless you're planning on going there to shoot them for selling sushi to jews.

If you're worried about your data being sold or obtained, first you need to consider if there's anything about you that anyone is willing to pay money for. There probably isn't. Secondly, if there is, you''re potentially fucked on any US-hosted search engine and should use something offshore.

No, duckduckgo is another jew owned search engine that donates money to SJW causes and promotes Globohomo.

>helping google

>dissenter
>protects privacy

ffs, do you even know how dissenter works? By its very nature it cannot protect your privacy. It has to monitor your activity to know which site you are commenting on.

Ungoogled Chromium w/ Duckduckgo

This. Personally, I prefer Iridium due to the simple fact I don't have to compile it every time there's an update.

This is the correct answer.

>G-goy, there's nothing wrong with Google! Trust me!

If any of you like playing around with code and technology you should start your own webcrawlers and create a high-quality database of links and content description. Once you have a high quality dataset you can use a webpage to submit search queries to it. You might just become the next Google. Never know until you try.

>muh jooz greentext script
You're as understanding of tech as my grandparents. Congrats, beaner-texas

Bing aint bad. Switched a couple days ago permanently.
Saw this today and keked

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-27 Matt Rivitz - Bing.png (648x180, 3K)

>i use firefox
hahaha