The state of white women in 2019

Can't be saved

Attached: 2019-06-27 06.57.19.png (1033x1226, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Kelly.Tyler/ive-had-sex-with-well-over-100-men-but-that-does-not-define-me-as-a-slut-f15153c370ae
businessinsider.com/millennials-lose-virginity-later-than-previous-generations-2018-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1552223754311.png (1382x850, 224K)

Blah blah blah sex is bad women are whores blah blah blah

Have sex, incel

Sexual liberation and freedom is a good thing

If you want a virtuous woman go find her, they still exist

There have always been sluts and good girls

Women are like children, if you don't put them in their place with authority, then they'll run rampant doing stupid things while thinking it's ok, they're just being them selves.

That's why children can't vote or make adult decisions, neither should women.

The biblical definition of a harlot is a woman who has had sex with more than one Male in her lifetime.

Reminder that if that’s the number she’s willing to admit to, the real number is probably in the 200-300 range

Attached: 7CAE1C6C-366A-4B07-AAB5-4F8DD2D1AC63.gif (200x200, 27K)

>caring what a fantasy book says

Ratio wasn't as big in favor of sluts.

link:

medium.com/@Kelly.Tyler/ive-had-sex-with-well-over-100-men-but-that-does-not-define-me-as-a-slut-f15153c370ae

>But that does not define me as a slut.
Yes it does. Women really have severe autism when it comes to labels.

I am a slut, yes. But I only fuck white guys.
My count is 30.

Attached: F7F64C26-6382-4D25-9335-BE1CAFC86F2F.jpg (633x758, 55K)

Post the original.

Attached: 1561559816785.jpg (736x629, 91K)

I can hear the toastie roasting

Attached: ready to settle down.jpg (480x640, 48K)

>217634991

Attached: reddit slut.png (1025x989, 112K)

*fot*

Paid to write

>t. coping roastie

You could say the same thing with modern men

>Sexual liberation and freedom is a good thing
Why?

Bullshit, it's almost 90/10 now, the amount of virgins is skyrocketing.

Not bad Israel

Because he's a nigger, a woman or a faggot so he doesn't have to deal with women at all.

How dry is you cock incel?

Life is meant to be lived and enjoyed

Not spent secluded in your basement with tissues and lotions and hentai mags

>well over 100
>no slut

Attached: 1561238032379.gif (328x328, 1.48M)

Now end your life.

Attached: divorce rates.jpg (696x800, 78K)

Because freedom is good

If you don’t agree why don’t you fuck off to China

>ive stolen well over 100 wallets, but that does not define me as a thief

Get married.

Learn the difference between causation and correlation

>Freedom is good because freedom is good
Why is it good?

Attached: 1535501361572.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

shut up roastie

Attached: Cultural Marxist.gif (400x400, 499K)

Male and female virginity rates are about the same
Plus there are not female incels

Holy fuck, so women don't count sucking dick? I wonder if the slut in the OP has like 500 dicks sucked under her belt as well.

Attached: not like the other girls.jpg (498x471, 71K)

I am not a chink, but we will subjugate you disgusting roastie whores in the USA.

Have you only been with a few guys as well?

Attached: only been with a few guys.jpg (344x443, 62K)

the PURE COINCIDENCE defense? nice

Because moral agents should be free to act as they desire

Now you tell me why you think freedom isn’t good you commie faggot

It's darkly amusing how many people take introductory statistics and then go around spouting 'correlation is not causation' without really understanding the relationship. You cannot have causation without correlation, and significant correlation on its own is sufficient for making a working predictive model. You do not need to understand precisely how gravity works to make accurate predictions about its effects based on partial information. The corruption of academia by these sorts of half-assed appeals to perfection (which are extremely selective in their application) is destroying the entire Western intellectual system.

In this case, they're one and the same. It's well documented the more a woman sleeps around, the less she inherently values herself and the partner she's with even less. If you made it 100 and married 102nd, it takes nothing to make it 103. For men, it's not the case.

>Learn the difference between causation and correlation

That does not mean what you think it means, roastie whore.

>about the same
Where, in bangladesh?

>Because moral agents should be free to act as they desire
and you're going to find it more and more difficult to find a beta provider when you're a blown-out roast and hit the wall at 35. enjoy the freedom

If you think that that table proves anything about directionality maybe you should go back to Stats 101

That still doesn't answer the question. You're still just repeating that freedom is good with no explanation for why or how it's good. Why is it good for "moral agents" (do you mean people?) to act as they desire?

To answer your question, I do not believe that women have rights. Women are not just men with holes where their dicks should be in my mind.

Is there any country with decent woman. I don't care about race, I just need good wife material.

>(citation needed)

>proving my point
now convinced you're a roast or an estrogen-dipped male

And why don’t women have rights?

>freedom is good
>except I don't like it
>like guns
>freedom of speech
>conservatives
>then you need it to ban
>lel I'm LiBeRaL

>>Whatever the reason, research suggests falling sexual activity is a trend that isn't likely to go away any time soon. For example, a US survey found that 44% of teenage girls have had sex, compared to 58% 25 years ago. For boys, it was 47% compared to 69% 25 years ago.

businessinsider.com/millennials-lose-virginity-later-than-previous-generations-2018-5

meant for

Attached: 1557076221598.jpg (2860x3644, 1.12M)

She's 100% guaranteed to be a petri dish for numerous incurable STDs.

And the odds of her being loyal and worthy of a meaningful long term relationship are nil.

But ok, she's not a slut.

Attached: STI_Charts_Young_women_have_the_highest_rate_-of_in-office_treatment_for_STDs.jpg (981x677, 56K)

Rights are a masculine concept dervived from the mind of man to balance his responsibilities and liberties in the context of the civilization to incentivize his participation in the building and maintenance of it. It's not necessary to extend this principle to women in order to maintain civilization.

You had no argument

“Hurr you said causation doesn’t mean correlation you don’t know stats and here’s why because causation creates correlation”

The sad thing is you don’t realize how stupid you sound

That table doesn’t show directionality

It does not prove having more partners creates divorces more than it shows that people more likely to divorce have more partners

Fuck off now please until you post something coherent

>this strawman

pic related.

Attached: women2.jpg (1024x713, 150K)

>reddit spacing

Attached: 1542526363557.jpg (300x250, 55K)

>this coping

>subhuman can’t read paragraphs

I’m not surprised

Attached: 1551109077573.webm (500x500, 873K)

If only we had another option

Attached: 1561501894140.jpg (953x1060, 397K)

the real redpill is that without a religious imperative (have kids or god will be angry) or a demographic imperative (have kids or the arabs will overruns us) modern western women don't want to have kids. its a flaw with the west and christianity especially since having kids is not considered a religious imperative in western christian cultures

You’ll have to try harder, kraut

How do they find the time to fuck all those men? Dont they have like hobbies or something?

Probably no one needs to try hard on you, roastie.

The atheists are the ones not having kids

Attached: The-Bates-Family.jpg (1024x835, 221K)

Attached: whores 3.jpg (1155x811, 499K)

Attached: 88544323.jpg (1670x1670, 220K)

Honestly, the author is correct. Look at pic related. Literally only 1/4 of women under age 30 are of healthy weight. Pretty much every guy under 50 thinks he can still "score" with a college chick. That means young fit women under 30 get a FUCKTON of sex options. Like she said, indulging once a month honestly seems moderate.

Yeah, that line is now cringe. It doesn't even make sense because the whole point of science is to find enough evidence to give a hint about what correlation is causative. Newtonian physics closely correlates to how physical phenomenon works on Earth, but we know Newton's theory of gravity is not the "causative" effect of gravitational force.

Attached: age-x-weight.jpg (1484x1110, 207K)

stop posting reddit garbage

No I'm pretty sure that defines you as a slut

They don't need saving. Let them live the way they want to

>stop
>i can't read

Attached: whore shit 792.png (1696x604, 1.02M)

Attached: 1557576346371.jpg (755x587, 29K)

oh look, a lying kike. Fundamentalists have big famillies, meanwhile jews have genetic disorders.

Also Those are the type of women who are then whining about not being able to get late term abortions and Stds.

Like children who want to have fun but not take any responsabilities for their actions.

then the "blackpill" is that we don't need so many fucking people so it's good that most aren't reproducing. This is especially true in societies that have ubiquitous technology that makes excess people unnecessary. It's not like Westerners need more kids to work the subsistence farm.

Attached: D0194172-397B-45B9-825C-F2823E8C8228.jpg (1125x1697, 916K)

Roastie spotted

Attached: 1552787185585.jpg (512x384, 31K)

>There are not female Incels
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA

>continuing to judge hundreds of millions of people by the worst isolated examples
>why can't i get laid

Attached: 1526888438645.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

This is retarded
You cant cheat on someone you are not married to

There really aren't

Actually, she comes off as pretty alpha. The guy doesn't need to "take her back" but there should be almost no female behavior you "didn't see coming" or some shit.

Are you sure about that user? Think twice. There is plenty of roasties who hit the wall and are left alone and childless because of their slutty lifestyle.

Hollywood told me that marriage was just like in the Disney movies, who knew living with the same person for almost a decade could lead to some up's and down's, good times and bad. Everything in my life as been so easy, why would marriage be any different.

All women are the same.

Attached: 15612263954450.jpg (472x464, 22K)

Attached: 1551057963495.png (871x464, 47K)

>There is plenty of roasties
That would mean they are no longer virgins

70% of the USA is overweight. I don't think fat bags of estrogen really care about having sex. Don't know about Euros, but Jow Forums says you guys are getting Americanized fatasses too.

If you like reddit garbage so much go back there

>What is your number?
Is she asking how many people I've slept with or does she want my number because she wants more people to sleep with? I'm legitimately confused right now.

ok kid
>t. happily married for eight years to a redpilled woman whose virginity I took

Attached: 1532978628977.jpg (960x739, 73K)

>Kelly Tyler, Analyst at Banking (2016-present)

>I can remember last summer so vividly. I hadn’t had a man inside me for months and to be honest I couldn’t look anywhere without noticing a guys bulge in his shorts or sweatpants. Eventually I was so horny and distracted I just started going out to bars trying not to come across as a desperate slut (guilty lol). I finally met this one guy at a bar in West Hollywood. He was stupid and the conversation was terrible but he took control and started fingers my me slowly under the table. I was so wet! Finally I couldn’t control myself anymore and I motioned for him to follow me as I got up and headed out back. Once in the alley , he pushed me up against the wall, hiked up my skirt, slide my thing to the side and told me to beg. I was so desperate I immediately started begging for his cum. I wanted it anywhere but mostly inside me. After teasing me by partially inserting his cock into my pussy he grabbed my hair and fucked me senseless. Afterwards he simply left while I collapsed in a pile of bliss. As I walked home I could still feel his cum trickling out from inside me. That was one time I was very close to the absolute limit of sexual frustration.

Totally not a slut guys.

Incel does not mean virgin you idiot, do you at least know what that term means?

That's not the problem. The issue is once a man expresses authority he becomes a ruined man. I see so many woman get away with fireable offenses all the time at work because of this.

Attached: coal 5.jpg (878x661, 134K)