Well Jow Forums, do they?

Well Jow Forums, do they?

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-091338.jpg (1440x1426, 337K)

No, all lives don't matter and they never did

Only human lives matter.

What race is it?

Obviously not.

Attached: deadgroup.jpg (1152x864, 550K)

//threads over

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 12.26.09.png (1192x878, 1.77M)

>Close the door of your house
>Somebody breaks in
>Get the shotgun
>Point the gun at the guy
>"Does my life not matter ?"

No, not all lives matter. There are people alive today, who are alive only because it's illegal to kill people. There are people alive today, who are nothing more than parasites that leech off others and waste valuable CO2 produced by photosynthesis. In fact, 90% of all humanity are these parasites, very few people in this world hold any value or have made any contributions to the society. If we were to use Paretto principle, it would come closer to 80% of people being completely worthless and useless, while roughly 20% are the ones that care and do all the work.

It's like abortion

What race is it?

No lives matter.

They all matter, but I can only care so much or it will be the end of me at this point, the best I can do is fight for MY people, we can't have a happy world where everyone is equal and live happily with each other, fuck off with this fantasy, I'm sorry.

All lives matter. But we put criminals in jail, we don't take away their lives.

show me literally any current pictures of “children in cages”
like they keep just saying their in cages like they forgot it takes 0 fucking seconds to take a pic with a phone
i have yet to see caged children

Your right, we should release them back into the mexican desert!

They consider kids on the other side of some fencing to be "kids in cages".

Nevermind that the same shit happens to normal kids at your local playground and nothing about a fence is inherently horrifying. They just love shouting

>CHILDREN IN CAGES

because it SOUNDS bad. The fencing is actually more human since it lets all the adults in the room have clear eyesight of the kids so they know none of them are raping or murdering each other. Otherwise they'd yell about the "HORRORS GOING ON BEHIND CLOSED WALLS".

Attached: terminator2nuclearexplosionskeletonbanner.jpg (1200x627, 235K)

>In fact, 90% of all humanity are these parasites

Ah, yes. And you just so happen to be that special and indispensable 10%, and your life has purpose.

Get

Where is that cage with a kid in it located...asking for a friend

Oh, Jew.

White lives matter
every one else can fuck right off.

It doesn't matter if I'm part of the 10% or not, the fact remains.

Only white lives matter

Attached: 1543067686811.jpg (157x117, 3K)

Yes they do. Criminals belong in cages.

Yes all lives matter
Now stop bringing kids to the US border knowing full well they'll be put in cages
We used to call that bad parenting and put them in foster care and arrest the parents

I'm sorry for mispeaking. I meant all *human* lives matter. Not niggers.

Attached: 8FF5847C-9D24-4356-8C4A-F61DD9795CD3.jpg (720x304, 40K)

Why do boomers always push feel-good rhetoric against progressive babble instead of shooting down the pretend moral dilemmas they draw power from.
Its like they want to lose.

Attached: 9048390d02eb447a95c0cd9b8de07ab47f2702a0_s2_n1.png (1472x1920, 897K)

Fpbp

based and redpilled

White lives matter

> Is human life valuable?

Not to spics it isn't. But please, make another thread where we can discuss the inherent benefits of letting these beautiful people into the country.

Attached: LET THEM IN.webm (216x400, 2.87M)

Only white lives should matter

Stop trying to steal our prosperity you disgusting subhumans

inherently? no

can we presuppose all life has value? yes
do we? no

from person to person its different since everyone has different tolerances for how far they can extend their concern. conservatives tend to have brains geared for tiny villages that are scared of outsiders. they can care, but its not a priority to care about people they arent close to. Lefties often can care for people outside of their immediate social circles, and thats where many sides to simple issues butt heads. .

Attached: 34F353DA-D9E6-4402-B72F-0F8B36E79C5A.gif (315x194, 192K)

I'll check that

>They consider kids on the other side of some fencing to be "kids in cages".
except, they never showed any kids on the other side of that fence. It was a fucking parking lot

you're alright Moshe, when shit hits the fan you can camp out in my attic

Square value law.
Within a business the square root of the employees produce half the value. Likely also true of earth as a whole.

Contributing more than you consume is a choice you make. It's a choice 90% of people choose not to do. You don't have to be anointed or genetically blessed. Just choose to be a good person.

The only lives that matter are those of ones own people.

Photosynthesis uses CO2 it doesn't create it fyi.

why is she talking to me like I'm a cuck?

#onlywhitelivesmatter

fpbp

Not when they disregard the laws of both the US and Mexico because they want to take a job position from a natural born citizen. Do these beaners really not understand the sheer audacity of what they're doing? You're breaking into our country without any forewarning, and then demanding that we take care of your kids and give you a job. That is outrageously disrespectful and yet the social programming is that I'm supposed to feel SORRY for you? WHAT THE FUCK?!

White rights are human rights

Gay.

Attached: download_20180619_213853.png (1024x1014, 1.16M)

Why is the kid in a cage?
>Because they were trying to enter the country
Legally?

Attached: 1497425424099.jpg (480x476, 55K)

go home spics.

No lives matter, all humanity is a blight. WW3 NOW!

Attached: 1561467510345.jpg (820x820, 90K)

Expandingbrain.jpg

Yeah they do, that's why you shouldn't use a kid as a fucking prop to immigrate