FTN 226: First, Scare No White People

FTN 226: I am drunk and request more real political content. Paypigs please provide, thank you

Attached: 1561412920546.gif (720x780, 712K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCszOwRLQMA
youtube.com/watch?v=9HtHEgINHO0
youtube.com/watch?v=LGoh5GgEOtY
files.catbox.moe/oe99mv.mp3
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder that shutting down political discussions leads to the proliferation of their ideas

Attached: 1561346949004.png (639x639, 515K)

>Hi everybody this is Jawshands McEels here with my trusty co-host, Muskie Haddockstram on this weeks Fish the Nation.
>That right Jawshands we’re gonna get into President Dolphin Blormpf and his failed attempts to cast new nets to keep out the carps. We’ve got some good sound clips of Floundering Joe Biden and the sinking campaign of Blenny Sandfish. >More hot takes on the congressional testimony of Bill Barracuda. You hear about this, Haddockstram? Barracuda went out there and told old Senator Lungfish Gar-ahm to go fuck himself.
>mmmmyeah They went on and on about spying, whether using side-angled sonar on a lake is cheating, and the meaning of the word “spy”.
>Ole Senator Gar-ahm has got to fish or cut bait if he wants to stay on the good side of the GOP-E and the pacific coalition, am I right Jawshands?
>that’s right, nnnnnnguy Senator (((Chub Sharksucker))) Oy vey is suspiciously absent from opposition to tariffs. I wonder what his angle is, Haddockstram.

Plz gib payfrens

please frens

Attached: ultimatewojak.gif (320x320, 875K)

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Ethnarch is okay but Halberstram is indispensable. Hope he'll be back soon.

bump

Bumping with goth grill

Attached: F2241611-49F2-4B86-B5DC-07557FAD46BD.jpg (819x1024, 145K)

Post the fuckin thing

Old but gold

Bump

borp

post it

Attached: 055b97f41d56deac9b6fd32885d567ed3ca15d-v5.jpg (640x920, 58K)

Waiting for link playlist

youtube.com/watch?v=DCszOwRLQMA

youtube.com/watch?v=9HtHEgINHO0

youtube.com/watch?v=LGoh5GgEOtY

Hand it over, payfrens.

Attached: 1482533883245.jpg (764x512, 200K)

bomp

Please for the love of God paylords, I sat through the entire democratic debate. I was a previous big dollar donator to TRS and then did the paywall for a year, but the only thing extra I listened to was the FTN cause I don't have a lot of time for podcasts so I unsubbed.

Be the best homies you could be and hit me with that catbox file.

bump

Attached: rbAojOf-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

bumping for the paylord blessing

Attached: 32CEB2B4-0CFF-4049-A0D1-19CE7EA99881.jpg (640x599, 48K)

pls gib

Attached: pls.png (778x512, 29K)

bump

Attached: 1532121192930.jpg (828x499, 95K)

bump again have some slut goldie.

Attached: 469062-1537923156-wide.jpg (600x300, 17K)

Attached: rtr1g6xj.jpg (820x547, 71K)

*dab*

While we're waiting, does anyone have the old episodes of Kulturkampf?

BUMP

I do.

How shall they be posted?

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

okay paylords drop the catbox right now and nobody gets hurt

Attached: 12AE0B2F-4960-48F1-9634-59377B9CE1D2.jpg (990x500, 57K)

If a goy uploads this within the next ten minutes, Halberstram is back this weekend.

Don't get everyone's hopes up, dude is burnt out.

Attached: halberstram.png (423x500, 37K)

come on Kraut bro i know you're lurking.

That's a shame but I know where he's coming from.

FTN hasn't been the same since the midterms. Only reason I want to hear today's episode is a dissection of the Democratic party collapsing in on itself like a dying star.

Damn, I feel him though. Maybe FTN should drop back to one episode a week or get some guests to mix it up. I know Jazzhands said they were going to have Mark Collett.

Got a mega account?

Everyone needs a break sometimes. Our boy will be back again.

>halberstram is kill
>no

Bamp

Attached: 1555995591059.jpg (995x876, 84K)

FTN is extrmemely dumb and you can tell that they never actually were insiders in anything political. I stopped listening to them last summer after their predictions became laughable and started again this month and now they are le black pileld goth type faggots who really hate Trump and the Republicans because all their shitty predicitions failed now they think that the democrats will collapse because they think that centrist dems are a big deal when they fucking aren't ncessecrily anwymore if the last debate shows that entire party decided to swing to the left it's not jsut some insurgents like Bernie Warren and Yang the entire party agrees on free healthcare by now

Where is cat box.moe fren?

Bump

Attached: frc1vE2.jpg (1078x723, 476K)

Here you go

files.catbox.moe/oe99mv.mp3

God bless.

Imagine writing an entire paragraph with only two sentences.
Opinion disregarded.

Thank you user. I was subbed for a year and got banned for that optics horseshit last year, so I can't on principal. No doubt a lot of people sign up because of these links though.

Attached: 1555708269126.png (920x933, 513K)

>they fucking aren't ncessecrily anwymore
wtf are you talking about? Biden is leading both the polls and the money race. followed by a woman and a jew that are just there to raise money for Biden from people that wouldn't normally donate to him.

ty sir

Thanks friendo

>principal

The Empire really is collapsing

Attached: vidal.jpg (980x552, 109K)

daily reminder that this is the opposite of the truth and the last century of jewish censorship+big lie strategy shows that. youre stupid if you think censorship and social engineering dont work.

thanks paylord

quit spending your money being a drunken retard and you might have money to afford a sub.

I don’t often criticize FTN, but since they turned on Trump it’s been non-stop overcompensating with anti-Trump takes.
The pivot is warranted, but instead of balanced, astute analysis we’re getting constant gainsaying of anything coming out of the White House or from Trump supporters. That’s not up to their usual standards. And it’s because they feel ever-present egg on their faces for having supported him for so long.
I hope they can right the ship.
The administration certainly hasn’t delivered, but when Trump got elected I pretty much threw out everything I thought I knew about American Presidential politics, and my own ability to predict a goddamn thing relating to it.

FUCK GOOGLE

RICO

GOOGLE ELECTION MEDDLING & SOCIAL ENGINEERING
BUMP ALL GOOGLE THREADS

thanks payfren

Attached: 1548690948320.png (785x847, 287K)

Much obliged, friend.

>I don’t often criticize FTN, but since they turned on Trump it’s been non-stop overcompensating with anti-Trump takes.
Yeah, this bit is getting tiresome. I think the audience gets that you're off the Trump Train by now, guys.

>The pivot is warranted, but instead of balanced, astute analysis we’re getting constant gainsaying of anything coming out of the White House or from Trump supporters.
Miles of wall: zero. Fuck Trump.

domo
domo

Attached: merchanto-desu.jpg (1279x927, 270K)

I don't, but perhaps I can get around to it this week.

D...Do any bros ITT like my Pepe the frog design? I..I made it myself...

Attached: Frogs of war GREEN small version.jpg (6142x7606, 2.27M)

based paylord

Thanks fren