Why am i supposed to believe this scammer liar again ?

why am i supposed to believe this scammer liar again ?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projectveritas.com/2019/06/25/breaking-new-google-document-leaked-describing-shapiro-prager-as-nazis-using-the-dogwhistles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why you so triggered by him? What’s at stake for you? HAHA

Don't believe your lying eyes and ears!!!

Because VIDEO GRAPHIC EVIDENCE used to fucking mean something. Now you faggots just handwave it off as "selective editing".

The guy has literal documents from Google for fuck's sake.

This seems fake and gay, desu.

>"yes judge I realize it LOOKS like I was murdering my wife in that video... but it was just selective editing!"

Nigger, if you want to argue that he's untrustworthy and makes unsupported claims you shouldn't start by being untrustworthy and making unsupported claims.

that an official police document

>literal documents from Google for fuck's sake.
post it

retard meme flag: dont believe him, listen to the google jews in their own fucking words, retard.

When has he ever been wrong?

>official police documents use that font and blue backgrounds.

>multiple accusations of sexual misconduct
thats how i know he is telling the truth (((they))) are afraid to be let out

You created him. Your monster, your problem.

OK. Here you go.
projectveritas.com/2019/06/25/breaking-new-google-document-leaked-describing-shapiro-prager-as-nazis-using-the-dogwhistles/

You are a shill

Attached: 1518581500892.jpg (1120x1120, 358K)

It's a shill, retard.

kys you stupid faggot

Because he's always right

You can talk about google's censorship without advertising a Project Veritas. Much like we can discuss the nsa without bringing up Edward Snowden.

>am i supposed to believe this scammer liar again ?
Compared to whom?

Attached: 227F3559-E3BC-438E-98F2-8B117C5989A8.jpg (491x491, 43K)

You're not that's why everything is on video. Retard.

that's how all the official police and FBI documents look now. they changed the format two years ago

They're gonna get him just like they got breitbart

It's been old news for over a decade. Everybody knows jewgle censors. POTUS even talked about it on the campaign trail 3 years ago. O'Keefe is like one of those sucker fish that latch onto a big fish's boohole in attempt to get whatever kosher scraps he can.

you can watch full segments of employees making their incriminating statements. He's smart to include chunks of it like that since he has a past.

Boring shareblue.

>character assassination
fuck off shareblue

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

Of course everyone knows.

Everyone also knows O.J. committed murder. Finding him actually committing the act on tape should still be considered news though.

Attached: oj_simpson.jpg (199x253, 8K)

the gloves didnt fit

>things everyone knew for years
>took two people to some how wake normies
>discredits begin
Ehh just another cycle. Honestly if your of the ages from 24-37 you should damn well know that the alphabet and large companies do this.
Ive worked for them and i dont trust them

Attached: 1561602402318.png (442x544, 405K)

facebook has been selling people's information for years

Define: trumped up charges

I don't deny the recent release has value, and for that it deserves to placed on the top of the festering pile of proofs for everyone to see. I'm just not feeling the hype because I'm used to it I guess. And I hope "gatekeeping journalism" (or a descriptor like that) becomes more common vernacular.

>not feeling the hype
I think a lot of Jow Forums feels the same. That's why you have a lot of threads shaming Jow Forums about not caring. Because we SHOULD care. Google SHOULDN'T just be allowed to get away with it.

>don't trust investigative journalists.
>trust ME, i'm a pirate.
>Only CNN and MSNBC are trustworthy journalists.
>and pirates. Pirates are trustworthy

>trust ME, i'm a pirate.
>Only CNN and MSNBC are trustworthy journalists.

Reminds me of when CNN said

>It is ILLEGAL to view the Hillary email leaks. Instead you should trust US to give you the real scoop!

>$0.01 has been deposited in your Google Wallet

Because we have the videos and all jews are going to get gassed soon, how’s it feel? Kike.

Whoa multiple accusatioms of sexual misconduct, clearly this man is Hitler

liberals don't discredit ideas, they just attack the character of the truth teller

Literally who

The media these days is mostly pilpul full of pilpul

I dont care what they have to say anymore; they have too much influence

You can cut all his stuff out and it’s still condemning. It’s raw footage that speaks for itself.

Google denied this in sworn testimony to Congress not long ago, so claiming it’s ok because “everyone knew” (congress asked and got told no it’s not happening) doesn’t make sense.

I wonder if anyone is getting arrested at Google for perjury.

Let's see what happens as prostate cancer diagnoses and other terminal illnesses increase among millenials.

Attached: 1553400372711.jpg (828x651, 68K)

James O'Keefe has been hit or miss but this Google piece is actually spot on. It's real and nobody is even denying it.

You dont have to believe him. Just watch the video. The Google lady tells you everything in her own words. This fag just gave her enough rope to hang herself and she ran with it.

>accused not convicted
Yawn
>"fraudulent video editing"
Yawn source? Nope didnt think so
>phone tampering
Baby got caught saying incriminating shit on the phone and is crying about it, yawn
>star protege of Andrew breitbart
Yawn ok and? Sounds like you have cognitive dissonance for any truth represented by people who you disagree with politically. Maybe you're a nigger and a jew?
Just kidding
I know you're a nigger and a jew. You know how?
Because you are OP

Attached: 1561303071831768x782.jpg (768x782, 64K)

>implying that isn't already happening

Newer generations ALREADY have much higher rates of ass cancer. LITERALLY the most butthurt generation.

Attached: npn2xxr8sui11.jpg (900x536, 61K)

U use the word breitbart in ur meme as if thats a bad thing.

I agree his "bombshells" are sometimes over hyped, but this latest round of them with google and pinterest are really shaking things up more than usual. As far as OP's image, those bullet points are like 10 years old. I read his book 3 years ago, and he goes through each one of those and others, they're all basically Kavanaugh level character assassination.

THIS IS A SLIDE CIA NIGGER THREAD
SAGE AND HIDE.

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE. THE WORLD IS RIGGED AGAINST YOU.

Soon, commie.
Soon.

Attached: 1551584665896.jpg (600x800, 99K)

Who are you going to believe? The Leftist media or your lying eyes?

Looks like absolutely nothing.
>accusations of sexual misconduct
Pretty much certainly fake.
>fraudulent video editing
Says who? MSM? Exposed bastards?
>phone-tampering
So he exposed some evil faggots using illegal means? Doesn't look like a bad thing to me.
>Breitbart
This is the most concerning thing here.
Conclusion: That pic is fake news.
Just watch the video and make your own conclusions based on the video and not some fake accusations.

>accusations of sexual assault
That really means a lot in the current year, especially after Trump's recent rape accuser.

>phone tampering

Pretended to be a repairman and went to make sure a politicians phones were still working since all the calls from her constituents weren't getting thru.

Sounds hilarious to me.

This and sage