Jow Forums

This has been pretty disappointing. I’ve heard so much tall-talk about this website and how it’s inspired many serial killers and even Hitler himself to take action against the minorities taking over the White Man’s world. I’m a bit disappointed, though. It appears that there’s nothing more here than high-school and middle-school drop-outs with IQs no greater than 60. This is nothing more than a child’s stormfront. I’m not impressed, Jow Forums. Not at all.

Attached: 5155944B-51BF-465D-B763-25B6C7FD4288.png (1280x705, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chem.ucla.edu/~harding/IGOC/M/markovnikovs_rule.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is your name markovnikov but the picture doesn't show protic acids reacting with alkenes?

OP brainlet ifuckinglovescience söyboy blown out so hard his asshole looks like a popped ballon animal

So, Markovnikov was only familiar with addition reactions of alkenes? You’re also stupidly forgetting that Markovnikov addition works with alkynes, too. Dumb ass.

Attached: 78D1A8C6-D801-4CED-A412-5AD12B9BE436.png (756x304, 44K)

Watch there will be more russian named people shitting on Jow Forums to make us racist towards our rightwing neighbors

He’s so dumb he doesn’t even realize the reference to the Russian chemist that is my username.

GTFO Tyrone

>this website inspired hitler
Bad bait is bad. 2/8 for my response. You’ll probably get 300 replies. I’m just hiding this piece of lunacy.

A thread died for this. And so on and so forth now we have no good threads because of people exactly like you.

OP is of course right...

are you really new here OP? sorry that it is sooo disappointing. frankly the level of debate is lower than reddit, and less rigorous than 9gag.

the one thing going for it is the lack of censorship, for the most part.

but you are right. the media like to portray it as a hotbed of activism and hatred. it is mostly just edgy teens talking shit.

You're an embarrassment. Kill yourself.

Attached: 1561345091029.gif (200x150, 1.47M)

I am new here. That was my very first post on Jow Forums, actually. The level of debate to me seems analogous to the barbarity of cave-men fighting over food.

A bunch of screaming children shriveling about how the world hates them for being White. It’s sad, pathetic and disgusting. The only point of agreement that I’ll ever have with these animals is that eugenics seems to be the positive direction of social progression. If even 10% of the users of this forum committed suicide, the world would experience an international increase in intelligence, innovation, and general productivity.

Spare us not, sirrah. We don’t need you.

Fresh pasta. Mmmmm.

Attached: 1561252407364.jpg (635x441, 44K)

Ey what's going on with that indole ring there m8

Because he is a very smart 19yo.

Well, aren’t you brilliant? I’ve never had someone over the internet tell me to kill myself. I’m not exactly sure what to do now.

There is no indole ring in that molecule. Try again.

i like you. what would you actually like to talk about?

That's not/pol/. Jow Forums is a board of peace

Nobody cares faggot

fpbp

Here’s a start. How about exploring ideas that haven’t already been beaten to death by Stormfront? Don’t you people get tired of talking about the same things everyday? I understand the ignorance and lack of education fuels the rage that most of these children have but even the stupid sometimes find the banality of their own ignorance to be insufferable.

Markovnikov was more worried about the substitutions of all molecules, he figured that a halogen could be more attracted to the less electrophilic carbons in the end of chain
Please take organic chemistry

That’s cbd you pooper

I’m loving the intelligence on you!

This is completely wrong. Markovnikov’s Rule is based entirely on addition reactions of various reagents on alkenes and alkynes. Some reactions include halogenation, hydro-halogenation, oxymercurarion-decuration (which doesn’t offer carbocation rearrangement), hydroboration-oxidation (which is actually anti-Markovnikov), dihydroxylation, etc. All of which are addition reactions. Please make an actual effort of understanding organic chemistry before you make uninformed replies.

You're all proving his point.

>inb4 300 replies

>markovnikov is addition
Then why does it happen with substitution you dumbass
It’s all about halogenation

get out nigger

chem.ucla.edu/~harding/IGOC/M/markovnikovs_rule.html
Fuck head

Kys namefag

Yikes. You're still embarrassing yourself.

Attached: 1561392468508.png (500x437, 379K)

Try Clues Forum instead, or maybe go outside today. The weather is nice.

You’re so stupid that you can’t even understand the error that you’re making. If you’re referring to the alkene or alkyne that is more substituted, according to Markovnikov addition, the alkyl halide positions itself at the more substituted carbon. This doesn’t disprove anything that I’ve stated.

That website almost verbatim confirms my previous comment’s statements.

God, yes.

> calls for Markovnikov rule but doesn't show a related example in pic

Hmm, not really. It doesn’t seem like you have much insight into organic chemistry so your post is irrelevant.

Dude seriously you're autistic, please REEEEE out of here

So, my picture HAS to show an example of Markovnikov’s rule because my username is “Markovnikov”? How the hell are you able to even breathe on your own without forgetting?

Oxy mercuration has fucking nothing to do with halogenation you dumbass, intact mercury reacts with halogens and causes the addition to never occur

There are two possibilities, retard

1) You posted with a name and an image because of a clear link between the two inherent to the discussion topic

2) You're autistic REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All I see is someone desperately trying to prove something to himself while going on off topic rants about some pseudoscience, lol. There’s other boards than this one if you really want to talk about something you care about, but you’re hell bent on being “le epic powned with my superior iq jaha”. God you’re disconnected, so please stay that way.

Attached: FF7155B8-9984-4AAD-853F-11A5F2290512.png (572x685, 46K)

It's almost like the MSM etc lie isn't it.

What the hell are you even talking about? Is your brain just lagging? When did I say that oxy-mercuration demecuration had anything to do with halogenation? Can you read? Is your brain functional?

>I’ve heard so much tall-talk about this website and how it’s inspired many serial killers and even Hitler himself

Attached: 649A6CC0-7EEF-4269-A79C-F098A1F12A89.gif (245x230, 879K)

This is going to be a very long summer with all these fucking redditors

Attached: 1539167537056.png (746x2191, 396K)

>I’m not impressed, Jow Forums. Not at all.
You think we care?

Attached: 1493067436422.jpg (367x451, 30K)

Yeah i hope you lads get a nice pay raise.

No, I actually didn’t. I wasn’t trying to show Markovnikov’s Rule in that picture. That molecule was actually the most recent picture in my inbox and I simply didn’t feel like looking for another one. The link that you’re looking for is nonexistent.

Ha, pseudoscience? Organic chemistry is pseudoscience. Yes, it most certainly is.

Too stupid to understand satire? That’s okay. I know you are.

Attached: E186DAC1-B4FE-4E11-A53A-486C03D3951D.jpg (300x320, 30K)

I never said you did care nor did I say you had to care.

>Jew shoops Jesus out of the original meme
I couldn't be less surprised

Attached: Judeo-Christian.png (1000x500, 45K)

We won't be. JIDF is cutting back so no summer bonus this time around.
Fucking kikes man.

Attached: 1561260924016.jpg (320x320, 24K)

>and even hitler himself

Attached: SmartSelect_20190429-165201_Discord.jpg (186x243, 24K)

It’s an addition reaction. Substitution is only relevant when considering the electrophilic carbocation. Jesus Christ, how slow are you?

You obviously think we care, otherwise you wouldn't have made this pointless thread to whine about your butthurt.

By the way, when replying please type "sage" in the Options field so this worthless thread doesn't bump something important.

Attached: Upset.png (509x572, 40K)

The stupid’s inability to understand satire is incredible.

Iq of Jow Forums is less than 80 for sure.

Once again, wrong. I made the OP to simply relay my opinion about this website. I never had any preconceived notions that anyone would read the OP and actually care enough to make a reply.

I think everyone understood it was a joke, no need to be so insecure you freak.

...thus... OPTION 2 REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OP BTFO. OP is a fucking faggot

Please leave

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 29K)

You weren’t intelligent enough to come up with some type of interesting response, so you revert to your primitive and cave-man like behavior of responding with something completely pointless and boring.

this.

Attached: OP is a faggot.png (441x624, 25K)

kek noice

If that’s all your low IQ can come up with, then who am I to disagree?

You come across as a Pseudo-intellectual without a sense of humour and it’s quite obvious you were frustrated before you came here. This place isn’t for the easily triggered. Fishermen look for folk like you.

Nah, this is my OP. It’s not often that I get to converse with cave-men.

Looks as though you’re suffering from an existential identity crisis.

Yep, this is a le epic science star wars redditor going into my cringe compilation.

Wrong and wrong. That does seem to be the last line of social defense, though. Whenever someone is clearly outsmarted by other another over the internet, he or she always reverts to the pseudo-intellectual argument without any evidence or logical justification as you have so beautifully demonstrated. Don’t be upset because you’re stupid; it’s a genetic characteristic that partially defines your very humanity.

That’s one of the problems with this world’s social structure. You can’t possibly be over the age of 10 with a “cringe compilation”.

This I knew he’d get bent outta shape lol

infinity chan is the inspiration for the all the murderers.

I think there’s a chance OP has a mild form autism, most likely caused by race-mixing, he, in his own wisdom has decided he is far superior to some random strangers on the internet. How sad is that? It’s like something a teenager would do just to relieve hormonal anger.

The weather is nice? Do you know what state I live in or something?

Piperedine?

Holy shit the level of irony in this post. How dumb do you have to be.

Yes also gas the Jews race war now

Attached: 1554415458888.jpg (905x700, 108K)

Slide over to important penis discussion

You make these allegations but you don’t provide any evidence for it which makes you lose all credibility. If your reading level is sufficient enough to understand these words, could you please explain to me how you could live as such an incredibly dense and stupid human being? How do I have a mild form of autism and what led you to believe that it’s from race-mixing? Does your brain just discharge retarded comments on command? Do you have some form of Tourette’s syndrome for stupid comments?

You’re fucking retarded. Yeah this website isn’t as great as it used to because all of the damn shills but it’s still way better than other parts of the internet where you don’t have free speech. Also about Jow Forums I love is that you can make a complete fool out of yourself here like what you’re doing now and not have to do with it later since it’s anonymous and we don’t have any accounts

So fuck off then.

Who gave the nigger a keyboard?

Stop huffing your own farts and maybe we will talk to you like a normal person, faggot

Attached: 1560360241686.jpg (500x359, 11K)

You seem like a nice person so I'll explain it to you. The famous Jow Forums you heard about is not the same Jow Forums you are on right now. For about 2 years this place is a joke and it is 50% shilling/disinfo threads, 30% fbi honeypots/datamining and 19% garbage shitposting, with only 1% of actual quality posts. Before 2017 this place was great for good political (and not only political) discussion but this has changed and people who used to post here moved to other places. Also stormfront is even bigger of a joke than modern Jow Forums, it's basically a trap for retards who want to be edgy 'nazi' boys without the willingness to learn about NS (or any other) ideologies.

I’m making a complete fool out of myself in what way, again? A bunch of angry animals are upset over the words that I’ve stated and I’m making a fool out of myself somehow.

I’m actually using a mobile phone, so try again, dumb shit.

This is as normal as it gets when conversing with someone whose IQ is below 60. You couldn’t have a normal conversation if you wanted to. Your brain is wired for saying stupid things.

Oh thanks.
Who gave the nigger a phone?

You write many words with no point behind them. I smell a liberal or a commie

“You write many words...”. One of the most obvious tell-tale signs of an idiot. This discussion is over.

Ooh such an absolute statement

Attached: 1459583995268.jpg (600x600, 100K)

You sound upset, just remember you are here forever

Attached: 1560177190130.jpg (700x489, 46K)