WINS WITHOUT EVEN TRYING

LMAOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1561611430920.png (1136x1084, 331K)

Kek Trump was the real winner

HAPPENING....

ON RUETERS

IT IS BREAKING SCOTUS SIDES WITH TRUMP/REPUBLICANS AGAINST LIMITING GERRYMANDERING CHALLEGES FROM DEMS

TRUMP WIN

even r/politics thinks he won

Attached: dncpoll.png (1210x524, 57K)

RENT FREE

I bet Russia did this.

This aint the first time. Remember that debate he skipped and did his own thing?

Attached: jr-don.jpg (777x437, 88K)

imagine being so shit you can't even beat a shit president that hasn't done shit in 3 years

wow thats big

Ahaha if it were up to them this alien looking fucker would be president

Attached: 78809EB3-B18B-46EE-8C06-2E91E2AD6108.jpg (220x337, 14K)

Twutter is fucking gay
If it would be a true Bird i would shoot it stright.

I made an account because the political views of an group made me angry, i posted my views without triggering someone who could be, just a few facts and wrote it is wrong to do what they did.

2 tweets and anfter a few hours my account was deleted

Wtf is gerrymandering

I saw some hardcore Trump hating lefties even saying the dems have no chance after last nights debate

(((Trump))) ....yeah! Our goy.

BORING!

the act of drawing districts on the map based on voting patterns/ethnicity of the electorate and so forth.

All he did was just shitposting and do nothing, how is that even possible?

Attached: 1558881244512.jpg (247x248, 9K)

Because they don't. It's really hard to beat a sitting president; since 1900 they've won election 75% of the time. Couple those base odds with the fact that on the whole the country is trending up, and that Trump himself beat insurmountable odds back when he wasn't the president and 2020 begins to look like 2012 or 2004. The opposition party will throw some second tier candidates in for the purposes of raising profiles and maybe gambling on a win, but they save their good players for the next election.

He looks like an extremely gay lizard.

Cheating

you seem upset

Attached: 1452058339476.jpg (1024x1024, 164K)

I made an acc,added donald and taylor. got insta banned for being a bot.

Imagine posting with a meme flag
>looks at own flag
>a leaf!
imagine being a called out truthfully by a leaf?