SCOTUS: Government Can Not Ask Citizenship Question On Census

Government may not ask citizenship question on census, giving Democrats more representation based on illegal immigrant populations.

Attached: 4510B09D-5528-46A1-8790-945D15A6772C.jpg (640x496, 203K)

What's the logic behind this? Besides making liberals seem "stronger" what's the actual benefit of this?

Jesus Christ Cuckberts needs to die ASAP, even more so than RBG

This is really outrageous...how can the SCOTUS come to this determination, when it is the job of government to know whom it governs, over?

>just when you thought you were free of this retard's decisions he shows up again

Attached: 5aba77069831c019008b479c-750-375.jpg (750x375, 38K)

These SCOTUS' votes are just as contrived as out House votes.

Thanks a lot bush 43, your grave should be shat upon.

RBG made this vote with me. We had a party together last night. Trust me, she's a lively one.
Pic related is the only photo I could take of her on account of how active she was (that's why it's blurry)

Attached: 1560361315311.jpg (1065x700, 79K)

GODDAMMIT! Kick all non-citizens OUT OF THE COUNTRY! This is WHITE America! SHITSKINS GET OUT!!!

If the question is just "are you a citizen", then everyone can say yes.

Because if you leave out the part "of country..." then the question is moot.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Acktually... Its legal to do, but they need to give a better reason and have until October to come up with one.

Attached: 1561646576708.png (451x733, 171K)

Someone fucking kill that compromised faggot Roberts already

It has been on there in the past

Democrats are celebrating.

RBG appeared on FOX News about an hour ago, all the Justices were posing. Kavanaugh was in the clip, seemed real.

Stop trying to politicize the enumeration. The point of the census is to count citizens, so the citizenship question BELONGS there.

So am I understanding this right.

Your census determines how many electoral votes every state gets, which equals to the state's political power.

The citizenship question is a problem because it would discourage non-citizens to answer the census, and states with a lot of non-citizens would therefore get less electoral votes.

So... why the fuck do you want to award political power for people who are not citizens in the first place??? Bizarre

Attached: Muh Conservative Court.jpg (642x433, 58K)

what a fucking joke

This annon war right. This is a good one.

Attached: pede aint happy about it.jpg (834x789, 189K)

Attached: FDAC59F9-707A-4ED8-9463-9E9F91C8C982.jpg (507x277, 30K)

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti

Attached: 08974FB0-F0D3-4B08-AC11-9B4711B4A16E.jpg (410x295, 41K)

Fuck this gay earth
Thanks Roberts, you've helped me realize losing all hope is freedom
Fucking faggot boomer

Let them have their outrage party, the facts dont actually matter. This is like the Two Minute Hate

Mexico requires ID to vote
We are watching the fall of the Republic

Attached: 1465201254200.jpg (525x589, 76K)

Are you saying we should be more like Mexico?

They simply sent it back and asked for a better justification for adding it. A loss would have been them ruling the question unconstitutional, which they did not do.

Hopefully there is time to fix it. The printing of the census forms can be delayed several months if necessary.

The SCOTUS is an illegitimate body engaged in treason against the American people. Demand proof of life of RBG

Dems know what they’re doing they don’t care if you call it out. They don’t care about being hypocrites. They care about one thing only and that is POWER. Study the history of post-WW2 communism - the parties in countries like Poland found a bit of power in the system in an election and used that crease to take full control. Dems here are now following that playbook.

“Dems are the real racists” and “Third world shitholes have better voting than we do” and rhetoric like that is totally useless.

This was the Trump admin's biggest failed power play. Basically it would have discouraged non-citizens from participating in the census, greatly reducing their political power. Get ready to become Brazil 2.0... arm yourselves for when shit really hits the fan.

Power is an illusion. They'll push too far and then we will shoot them in the face.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Do you dumbfucks ever get tired of losing? As a white liberal I hope we drown you chuds in a sea of brown voters.

Use the census to identify illegals and then round them up

You're a hopeful person. But it's just loss after loss

Fuck it! Fucking voting! Fuck Demonrats! Fuck Republicucks! Fuck Everything! Revolution when because I can’t contain my anger anymore, glowniggers be damned!

Attached: 1A175BE7-A98F-47CA-BED1-F0ACF3481745.png (670x372, 434K)

>fellow white people
What are you going to do when we burn your synagogues to the ground and slaughter your families in their homes?

Honestly even if this is the case I still don't think Roberts will approve.

maybe, your cuck of an army disarms itself to them at the southern border

Our fate as Brazil 2.0 was sealed in the 80s when Saint Reagan sold out this country on amnesty. Now the subhumans are a voting bloc with power to get their way. Look at the embarrassing display at the Dem debate last night.

Literally all Trump could have done is kick the can down the road but he couldn’t even do that.

WHAT THE FUCK BROS we were supposed to have a conservative republican majority on the supreme court
don't tell me all the shit we did over the past four years was for nothing
oh no no no no no......

Attached: 1470793735324.jpg (601x601, 78K)

Im a white guy from Alabama. You redneck cocksuckers won't do a single fucking thing.

I wonder if Trump can just pardon him for illegally adopting his kid? Then Dems can't blackmail him anymore

There is a solution if people have the balls to do it, if it’s brown, gun it down!

War is coming. Voting is for slaves. All candidates are kike puppets

Might have something to do with working out the degree to which illegal immigration skews election results

Of course we will, you kike faggots have left us no other option.

Fuck off you faggot my state is full

Do it anyway... Executive absolutley can ask this basic question. Federal resources are for Citizens and people permitted to be here legally.. Nobody here in violation of Law has any right to the benefits and resourced tax funds provide the citizenry... Just put the question on and let Justice Roberts do something about it.,

Someone should fucking kill Roberts

Because that’s how Dems get power and destroy the country further

It's not really something to get worked up about, if the question was on there everyone would lie anyway. Another pointless thing to froth over, this one.

This too

Clown fucking world

What a fucking joke you are.

Fuck the SCOTUS and their arbitrary 5-4 rulings. The judicial system is a fucking joke.

our companies need the workers

Damage control.

A better reason than we need to know how many fucking people are here illegally so we, as a country, can try to figure out how to proceed...

Fuck these fucking clowns.

Have you realized democracy needs to end yet?

It was real but super old. That clip was taken just after Kavanaugh's confirmation.

>This was the Trump admin's biggest failed power play.
Oh bullshit. It hasn't failed (they just sent them back to justify it), and it wasn't that important.

>Basically it would have discouraged non-citizens from participating in the census
There is no threat to legal non-citizens, and illegals are already nervous about participating in things like the census. This is a Democrat lie. The purpose is to make the scale of illegal immigration a matter of public record, through the discrepancy between the number of people and the number of recorded citizens, which is likely to get the white population up in arms to fight off the invasion.

There are tens of millions of illegal aliens in the USA. Probably over 10% of the population. They're taking jobs away from Americans to the benefit only of the very rich at the expense of the middle classes, not paying taxes, collecting welfare on the basis of zero official income while also working under the table, getting their healthcare in hospital emergency rooms then never paying the bills, stealing, raping, and murdering. There is a swarm of locusts devouring America.

The impact of their presence, why they're coming, what they're taking, and how they're getting it, is all hidden by the mainstream media. Many people think there is maybe a few million, maybe 1% of the population. People try seriously to argue this. However, the census is not that important. People are waking up to the reality anyway.

This and checked

Ironically the only judge we can trust on the Supreme Court is the black guy. With everybody else it’s a coin toss

Kys piece of shit
Youre companies need the rope

Sure thing man. Im sure any day now you will rise up. Pic related, you are a weak ass bitch
Too bad because we are gonna fill itnwith blue voting hispanics and drag you into the modern era. No one ever told you America was a white nation

Attached: 1561417324650.png (492x570, 301K)

THAT'S CALLED TREASON YOU CORRUPT FUCKING KIKED FUCKFACE COURT

Nice cope post, tired of winning yet?

This. Fuck cuckdd whites. I can’t wait to play some Minecraft and slaughter these traitors

there are no political or legal solutions to america’s demographic destiny. flee before its too late, but dont ask me where to.

that's very anti-capitalistic of you to say

immigrants help boost GDP and create an entirely new class of consumers

Oh there needs to be more than just Roberts who needs to go

After Trump wins in 2020, I SERIOUSLY hope he takes the military and throws the demoncrats out of business.

Trump isn’t on our side at all.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU FAGGOTS?

TRUMP DID NOT PICK 2 CONSERVATIVE SUPREME COURT JUSTICES!!!

THE DEMOCRATS STILL CONTROL THE SUPREME COURT

NUKE THIS GAY EARTH

The Dept. of Commerce gave the "to protect the voter's right" which is crap.

Oh but the irs totally has the right to know whether or not you purchased health insurance.

Of. Fucking. Course.

Attached: Housepalm Zwei.jpg (452x604, 49K)

A long time ago. The best form of government is Monarchy.

Attached: F8AD96B8-02CD-4445-B132-C4BA1CFB3A2E.jpg (224x225, 16K)

Fuck chapo fag, what town you in? Fight 1v1 you little nigger

Thank god for Trump and his team of based conservative judges who do nothing but capitulate. We would hate to have someone with balls in there.

Give us reason to fight once more. The founding fathers gave us power as citizens. Remember that, we are citizens and we can fight. This is treason of the highest order.

Trump cannot win now. All the dems have to do is flood the polls with fake ballots like they did in california.

I guess it was nothing, the Trump administration just added the census question for laughs. They did not actually mean it, they just wanted to fight the case to the Supreme Court and lose

I don't get why Thomas is called a radical.
>Laws mean what they were intended to at the time they were written
Wow, radical.

Trump is a fucking fraud.
A TV actor elevated to appease the right.
(((They))) will continue to sedate us with empty promises while they whittle away our rights until they reign in the uncontrolled elements of the internet.
Then the guns get taken away.
Then we all become slaves.
It's already too late, user.
Not defeatist, just realistic.

Attached: just end it.jpg (709x765, 39K)

Not a loss now we can flood red States with the illegals and use them to get more Representatives

Trump was right to propose the census question... it wasn't his SC nominees who struck it down.

It's just outrageous how the left keeps cheating and winning everything and then they accuse us of doing the cheating. Dissent on social media? Censor it. Elections? Import voters from other countries. Oh what's that? The foreigners are taking over your country and comprise most of the young population? Bow to them and surrender your rights. It's pure madness, and I don't see a peaceful political solution as likely. The honest irony here is, all of the "violent" white nationalists proposing an independent ethnostate are proposing a political solution. But it seems the left would rather provoke actual violence than make peace with their many enemies.

******READ THE FUCKING VERDICT******

WILBUR ROSS HAS THE AUTHORITY TO ADD THE QUESTION NOW.

SCOTUS WANT REASONING TO BE CLARIFIED THROUGH LOWER COURT AND WILL RE-TRY THE CASE IN THE COMING WEEKS.

BOTTOM LINE: THEY ARE AGREED WITH WILBUR ROSS.

Attached: 1560698748773.png (460x460, 110K)

so white people have no choice but to fight for texas. im not talking about going to texas to buy a house i mean shock and awe . scorch the earth type shit.

What a shitshow. This is how California will become half the house of reps

WE DON'T HAVE A GOVERNMENT. WE HAVE A RULING ARISTOCRACY THAT USES GOYIM POLICE OFFICERS TO FORCE OBEDIENCE.

THEY
LITERALLY
DON'T
RESPECT
YOUR
RIGHTS

WHITES HAVE ONE CHOICE AND ONE CHOICE ONLY: DECIDE TO SURVIVE. DECIDE TO LIVE. DECIDE NOT TO BE REPLACED BY JEWISH FREEMASONS AND NIGGERS.

John Roberts is such a piece of shit.

>read kikespeak about how a citizenship question on a census could EVER in any capacity be unconstitutional
No thank you

Because the constitution says that states should get representation proportional to the people living in the state, not citizens. So even if California had 1 US citizen and the other millions there were immigrants (illegal or legal) it wouldn't/shouldn't change the states representation in congress

Because Americans treat their constitution like a holy document, there are tons of archaic things like this

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHahahahahhahahhahahhahhahahaha

Conservaturds eternally btfo

Attached: kake_mfw.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

We have been pushed to far. The Founding Fathers would have started shooting and lynching people already.
Our nation has been under invasion since 1965 and the people who lift a finger to stop it are destroyed, every time.
I have limited faith in the "muh guns" argument anymore.

It's not archaic, the founding fathers just weren't fucking retards that would even allow illegal immigrants to live here.

if the *other* political party really wanted *tamper-proof* elections they'd issue IDs to all citizens, free of charge. when talking about IDs, the Good Old Boy Party generally thinks of charging for IDs, having to collect them personally and other means designed to target minorities and poor people, otherwise known as voter suppression. It's the same rationale as to why possessing quarter of an ounce of marijuana disqualifies you from voting for life, despite marijuana being legal/decriminalized in half the states.