Uhhh Based?

What if we turn this into an anti degenerate peaceful march filled with white mothers and fathers with the kids, just peacefully walking down the street surrounded by angry purple haired swamp beast leftists shouting shit at them?

Imagine the impending media rage, it will be glorious.

Attached: 5CA90193-EF96-4772-9831-DEF1690E35AC.jpg (750x1089, 409K)

>Imagine the impending media rage, it will be glorious.
Why do straight people do these things to make other people angry?

Do you think faggots are having pride parades to personally upset you

No I’m just a cunt and enjoy being one.

are you living your best life user?

Did you grow up to be the adult you thought you would be?

Quite frankly, yes.

>Do you think faggots are having pride parades to personally upset you
They are doing it to flaunt their degeneracy. A parade gives them an excuse to shove their cocks into children's faces and get away with it.
You are a blind sheep. And one day when you finally wake up it will be too late. Please, overdose this afternoon

You don't think it has anything to do with feeling pride?

>A Canadian defending degeneracy
Life imitates art

Feeling pride about what? Being gay? Why need to have a parade for that? If they believe it's normal, as normal as being straight, they wouldn't need to take a whole month to celebrate it
They know it isnt normal. And they know if they use a parade as a disguise, they can do literally anything they want and anyone who criticizes them is labeled a homophobe. God, you really are fucking stupid
And let's say your algorithmic response is true. Why cant there be straight pride? Oh wait, does not compute. System overload. Shutting down. Byeeee!!!

You shouldn’t feel proud of being a child sexualizing STD ridden faggot.

Great now only pedos will be able to be there so no one records gays being child molesters

forming an identity off of sex is the highest form of degeneracy

Why are they so special they deserve parades? They can't even reproduce. They're a fucking dead end and they think fucking each other in the ass should've celebrated?

Attached: if-cancer-had-a-flag-a-fucking-leaf-3821723.png (500x388, 54K)

If faggots pissing on each other in the streets makes you feel pride then you deserve the bullet comrade

If you have small-minded niggers telling you to feel ashamed every day of your life, the knee-jerk reaction is going to be to want to feel pride

Human nature makes you faggots angry

Do you have to be special to deserve a parade?

Arbor day gets a parade and that's just about trees

>He thinks more than a dozen straights will show up

It doesn't matter who shows up or who doesn't. All that matters is the response.

Leaf are you seriously implying trees aren't special? Are you really this ignorant to their many benefits to all life? Name ONE benefit that comes from faggots fucking each other in the ass

>Human nature makes you faggots angry

Imagine lecturing other people about human nature while defending sodomy and homosexuality.

Why do black people want to invade white people's lunch counters? Do you think white people just have lunch counters to personally upset you?

So the fags are niggers and I was the ACTUAL racist all along?

Thanks user, you have truly put things in perspective

Get aids degenerate

Attached: 4B2C18E8-202B-4FEF-8208-A346AA6B64D1.jpg (500x562, 30K)

>If you have small-minded niggers telling you to feel ashamed every day of your life, the knee-jerk reaction is going to be to want to feel pride
You mean what's going on with white people now? HAHAHAHAHAH LEAFKEK EXPOSES HIMSELF
JEWDAU WILL NOT MAKE IT TO 2020

They fuck each other in the ass instead of spreading their gay mutation into the next generation

Why do you care? If you don't like it, don't participate. It's not like we are forcing it on you.

Lol your whining is why lmao

yes user

The more people that are ok with openly disrespecting whites, the more we are going to see kneejerk white pride movements.

In fact, that is exactly what has been happening. Do you disagree?

I asked a question about a comment that OP made because I was curious about his intentions

Is that a satisfactory explanation?

This is likely a set up for a false flag

Imagine being so fucking retarded that you cannot recognize the irony of this thread.

Okay Buzzfeed, screencap me for your article.

I doubt that unless its set so someone inside the parade does something to a LGB... person outside it, but you see that person cannot be seen protesting it so no not really possible.

Yes.
The rainbow flag is a fascist antiChrstian flag. Every group that flies it desires liquidation of free speech, elimination of freedom of religion, and pushing psuedoreligious intersectional trans theory on kids.
See the real issue here.

Pride is a sin

desu i see this as the real start of civil war

imagine antifa gunning people down for pride in their sexuality, imagine bombs going off because faggots can't handle straight people

Can’t fuckin wait desu

its controlled opposition
they are suggesting that instead of being "status quo" that its a minority that needs a pride parade and flag of their choosing

>A book told me to be ashamed of being proud
>now I repeat this to people as unquestioned fact