Schedule appointment for therapy

>schedule appointment for therapy
>clinic has to cancel
>no problem
>is friday ok user?
>sure
>they call me today saying they have to cancel again
They didnt get the fucking date right even. Is this why mental health is so bad in our country bros? I feel like acting erratic and getting myself involuntarily committed for a week would be easier than this shit.

Attached: E4284B69-E767-493E-998E-291529846873.jpg (459x448, 131K)

(((therapy)))

A real Chad Bull defeats suicidal thoughts and depression with his power of will.

I need help. I dont feel right.

intentionally botch a suicide and call the ambulance. Do it again when youre in the hospital. You're bound to be tossed in the loony bin then, with all the therapy you could want. That, or you can force your peabrain to think rationally for a second and the true solution to your problems will present themselves.

I probably could. But also if I dont start going to therapy im gonna kicked out.

This.
My mom is a redpill machine when she's off her meds. (not a schizo)
When she's on them, her brain turns to soup and she can barely string together coherent thoughts.

I thought you had the best healthcare system in the world with no wait times. What happened? Reality bit you in the ass? Anyway, that will be 3000$ for your deductibles goy.

This is why some people consider whiskey to be medicine. And/or poison.

I dont actually wanna die I just want help.
Im the one who said I wanted pills but during the assessment they said I didnt need them.
>user have you ever had thoughts of hurting yourself or others?
>yes
>if you were gonna commit suicide how would you do it?
>with a gun
>you should probably stay away from guns then btw have you thought about joining the military?
I was fucking crying while she asked me that shit and she looked at me how you look at a hurt puppy or something. Im a human being bitch.

Im on state medical
If I could go through life with a good buzz Id be golden

>"It shrinks my liver, doesn't it, Nat? It pickles my kidneys, yes. But what does it do to my mind?"

Attached: lost-weekend-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

Some suggestions, fren. Use the time to find other clinics or individual therapists in the area. Counselling places are sometimes shit, and just punch the clock and collect the billing. You might have gone over CBT in your therapy (I did.) and maybe you can find some enjoyable and soothing activity with this "therapy vacation day" they gave you.

Attached: 1561619681817.png (411x508, 127K)

Prohibition propaganda?
I think this is the only clinic in my area that takes state medical. I appreciate the response though

It's called "The Lost Weekend". The movie came out 12 years after prohibition. It's 11:24am here. As a guy with a glass of whiskey at his side right now I'll tell you that movie is legit in what it's trying to depict.

Despite being a smoker and drinking heavily at times both should be banned in my opinion. Also its 8:27 am here and im making a burger

Only faggots and women go to therapy.

Just relax bro.

Fuck you. My sisters gonna kick me out if I dont go.
Its hard to just relax

Do some squats. Get a hobby that you increase skill over time.

Working out only helps a bit

>I don't puke when I drink. I puke when I don't. I'm scared Ish.

You know if you can't get to therapy I guess you can just talk to random neets on a Taiwanese basket-weaving forum about your problems. That's basically what I'm doing right now and at least here nobody is getting paid to pretend to care about me.

(maybe shills / CIA)

Attached: 4dc23992-4765-4b70-beed-0b3bb511bb94_screenshot.jpg (1086x480, 24K)

Quote is me thinking about you cooking a burger and trying to stomach food.

Meanwhile healthcare has never been more expensive than it is today.

honk fucking honk

Of course man, just taking the piss. Do you write down your thoughts? I think illustrating how your mind works should provide some objectivity and, more importantly, ease. Take care. Don't just blame others.

>getting myself involuntarily committed
I'm pretty sure you can voluntarily commit your self. You should try if you need a break for a little while. In the mean time, get off the internet and stop drinking coffee/caffine.

dont listen to the other anons. therapy is ok. just dont let them dictate bullshit to you. Stay in control, but let them help

you could start woodworking/carpentry user.

HGAHAHA!
You think that's bad?
I waited over 2 months for an appointment once.
Two days before the scheduled time they rang me up and rescheduled 3 weeks later.
3 weeks later, the rang me up saying that they're full and that I have to seek help elsewhere.

Literally everyone I know has some sort of story like mine.

GOD BLESS FREE HEALTHCARE

>Im on state medical
You communist leech. Kill yourself

>I'm pretty sure you can voluntarily commit your self.
Yes, if you're prepared to wait 2 months to half a year you can.

Therapy is a meme and the only illness that you suffer from is retardation, for even considering to have some emotionally damaged Jew probe your internal thoughts, in hopes that he might use you to finally discover what his own problems are.

Attached: y tho.jpg (473x480, 51K)

Burger was pretty good man
Never have. But trust me I know most of its my fault, some from childhood trauma too though probably.
Havent slept yet so I news coffee
Thanks man
I like wood working
Shitty man. I have to do another 2 appointments before even getting to talk to a therapist. Apparently to talk about “obligations” or some shit.
Suck me. I was raised by a welfare mom so I qualify.

>state medical
They keep having to reschedule you to accommodate for all of the walk-ins. They likely have people coming in acting all hysterical, much like we do in emergency waiting rooms. I had a friend with a severed finger, like, the tip of his finger in a cup of ice and him squeezing his finger, wait for three hours because of all of the squalling and hysterical people in there who were literally dying from a cold.

The alternative is staying drunk and high all the time which I dont wanna do.
Those people can fuck off. I got dibs you fucking cunts and ive been waiting for weeks.

Call an ambulance? Moneybags over here!

you can look on craigslist in your area and get a couple tools and free wood and make some furniture and give it away to family or sell on craigslist if youre lonely. what kind of job do you have or are you a neet?

Im looking for work right now but no one will fucking hire me. I worked on a tree farm though pulling and loading trees and driving a tractor. Before that I did janitorial work at a church for a bit

Listen user, they want you to snap. They want you to be unable to control yourself, this gets them money from the gov to control you. Your emotions are controlling you, you need to control them. You can do it! This is a time for reflection, even if you think Im a fool, I want you to try something, without using your feelings. Go somewhere in nature, a forest, a lake, whatevet you have access to. Bring some water, and find a nice place you can be alone. I want you to sit or lay down and just try to completely clear your mind. No doubts, no shame, no anger, just exist as a clump of atoms for a few minutes. Then I want you to think about 100 years from now, a million. Then think about that far in the past. How much could your choices change, even if no one ever knows your name. Can your choices make everything that happens later better, even in some small way? Can you be kinder, more thoughtful, can you find peace in this? Will living for your own satisfaction and feelings do this? Or can your logic and reasoning do it? Your destiny is yours, if you live your life by every feeling and impulse, how are you any more than an animal with a big enough brain to talk and use machines? Be a human user, think, control, you can do it, I believe in you. There is peace and a better life oit there for you. Now go into nature, relax, and contemplate this. Just do it. Everything you need is inside you, except extra water.

TLDR you fucking nigger? I cant read a paragraph without getting bored

You sound spoiled

maybe you should ask yourself why that is. Your mind is in chaos, you are at war with yourself. My advice is to help you find peace and clarity. Im just a random guy on the net, do what you will.

>spoiled
I grew up in poverty
-sent from my iphone x

This is poverty, you grew up richer than they can ever dream. Your head is full of lies.

Attached: philippines123.jpg (850x560, 426K)

Ill read it in a sec man you seem nice
Every single month id go hungry for half the month only eating every 2-3 days. Went months without lights multiple times and our house got condemned and we were homeless for a bit because of it. Maybe not poverty by 3rd world standards.