“I HAVE A BLACK SON, VOTE FOR ME!!”

This I think was the pinnacle of the clown show that is the Democratic Party last night. How does any dem take him seriously? Oh that’s right, they’re retarded dems

Attached: 58022D10-A03D-4435-9AE5-6191614BE51D.jpg (978x652, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rpgejlPd66o
youtube.com/watch?v=kDUTEMgnvkA
twitter.com/BilldeBlasio/status/1143212394811969536
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NYC has gotten objectively worse under him

I had to sit next to his bodyguards at a restaurant once, his wife is a lesbian

He has no chance, he knows that, but he still put that out on national TV. What an idiot.

"Don't you ever talk that way to me or my black son."

> tfw the only reason you have a black son is to say that you have a black son on national television

Yeah, it's basically government enforced chaos

"Watch what you say about me and my mulatto daughter with a pill problem, buster."

I wonder what the blacks guys thought about this white man bleaching sisters?

is his son adopted or is his wife black? if his son is only half black it just goes to show that your white dad still thinks of you as a nigger

based leaf.

>hear "MY BLACK SON"
>immediately open Jow Forums

That's some real devotion to being a career politician. No amount of money or power would make me stoop that low.

Attached: 1543281966942.jpg (604x604, 56K)

Attached: Airplane-debates.jpg (1000x985, 310K)

just imagine how the media will have to go on an on about how beautiful his wife is
it might be worth it

Attached: Chirlane_McCray.jpg (1223x1200, 166K)

LOL(laugh out loud)

> MY BLACK SON
OH NO NO NO LOOK AT THIS DUDE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Attached: dante.jpg (3000x2000, 1011K)

Warren "Bill De Blasio" Wilhelm Jr. was told to marry a black woman for political expediency, he (((was paired))) with a lesbian activist from Barbados, they produced two mulatto children who grew up suffering the effects of existing solely as political bludgeons.

This fuck is the most Jewish Gentile who ever lived.

>Whack Panthers

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 22.15.20.png (739x620, 784K)

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You can tell by his facial expression that this is a man of deep intellectual thought and reflection

Attached: dante-de-blasio1.jpg (1500x1000, 172K)

WTF is wrong with NYC Diegos? Did he and DeNiro grow up on the same block or something? Maybe the smog got them? Some other form of brain damage?
Or are they fags and looking to score bonus diversity points with their breads?

Didn't watch any of it, how far off from reality is this?

the meme to retire on

yep pretty much a clown show circus. All the needed was juggling balls to complete the act

Black New Yorker here
This fucker did the same exact thing when he was running for mayor here.
>Launches campaign ad
>Kid with afro, talking about DeBlasio
>"And I'm not just saying that because hes my dad"
I from there knew that he would win. Just from the fact that he has a black son the media played him up as the black candidate.
Most black people are smarter than that, but once the media goes into turbo mode they all fell for it. I remember one article quoting a fresh off the boat (((African man))), claiming that because DeBlasio has a black family he knows the black struggle.
But in reality most black people knew he was using it just to win the race, but would win purely off the fact that the democrats like to hear this shit.
And to top it off her daughter had straight/curly hair before the race. Late race she started sporting braids to appear more "natural"
His wife was also a lesbian at one point read it up

For Democrats all you have to do is peddle your black son or speak a little Spanish to get minority votes and its the most racist thing I've ever seen

Pic related
DeBlasio when you start asking about affordable housing
"My son has an afro"

Attached: 1483685047909.jpg (400x333, 26K)

This actually happened.

Democrat party and leftist politics has degenerated to the point where having a nigger family is a major selling point for a presidential candidate

Attached: 7784482634234.jpg (1365x1024, 215K)

Attached: 2852127461569.jpg (3072x1728, 1.26M)

>NYC Diegos

>Thinking (((DeBlasio))) is Italian
>Thinking (((DeBlasio))) is an Italian from New York
He ate pizza with a fucking fork!
Dude is jewish af

And so y’all knew better but voted for him anyway.

Sheeeeeyit niggah

Godspeed, based black. Honestly De Blazed Faggot is a turbo corrupt cunt, I still remember the horse carriage false crisis bullshit as if it happened yesterday. God it was so fucking blatant from start to finish, De Blasio pretending to be all offended, banning horse carriage on a moment notice, only to replace them with oh convenient electric horse carriage location company which happened to be owned by one of the main investor to De Blasio campaign, with said owner been caught openly speaking about his intention to buy the land lot where the real horse carriage stables were located.

What is ESPECIALLY fucking enraging about that one, personally, is that not even 2 week later, they tried the EXACT SAME FUCKING THING here in Montreal, like literally a 1 for 1 copy, event for event, with MSM shitting out the SAME rabble about it to generate false outrage, it felt so fucking surreal. Luckily peoples aren't that fucking brain dead here (not that the politicians didn't try to pass it under the rug or MSM start some of the most blatant and transparent dirt smearing campaign against stables owners, honestly hearing from them you'd think they skin them alive between work shift) and they got BTFO pretty hard, with the MSM and politicians being forced to backtrack from their blind accusation.

I kind of trailed off a bit here, but De Blasio is the 101 of what is wrong with modern politics, that kind of cunts need to be hanged by the balls and left to be castrated by gravity.

goddammit this timeline.
Thanks lads.

Attached: 3D8E15BD-C351-4819-8290-3557F80DF7FC.jpg (1004x1524, 159K)

Attached: 9E1896A8-9988-4AA8-8DFA-2E2CBBF71474.jpg (1242x898, 191K)

Attached: AE199A8A-98BC-4D26-B554-10DBAE3A3DE2.jpg (1242x652, 151K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rpgejlPd66o

Should've come out as trans during the debate.

Where's the link of him saying my black son?

New York politics have been corrupt forever. Since Tammany hall.
I was going to tell this poster here But its futile to try and explain how corrupt things are here. And there are entrenched democrat voters, that would blindly vote democrat, because they get kickbacks or profit off of them

Attached: 1556860136838.jpg (480x704, 53K)

Goddamn look it up and then post it on Jow Forums rather than being a goddamn nigger and asking for the link. KYS you goddamn nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=kDUTEMgnvkA

Attached: 89234723423.jpg (3648x2736, 2.46M)

The (((name game))) strikes again!

>But its futile to try and explain how corrupt things are here.

Mate, I worked in Montreal, a cesspit of corruption like no others. To the point you can't get a construction job on the island without giving the mafia a cut, its that bad. Also pizza shops going aflame all the time since Vito Rizzuto death when he got sniped in front of his family, gang banger being uncultured nigs who actually drink the american nigger kool-aid even if it doesn't actually apply to them, something like 16 electoral district on the island alone, etc etc.

Don't worry mate, I do understand how corrupt things are, wouldn't be futile either. May seem odd to say, but it kind of warmth my heart to see there are people who still have a head on their shoulder nowadays, especially from a black man. Being a snow nigger meself (french canadian), I know what its like to have the government trying to meddle in your cultures and society to make you second class citizen, its just we can't use the race card because we're white so the MSM can pretend like it isn't a thing. So jading, especially how the sheeps among us so eagerly follow in tow.

>So jading, especially how the sheeps among us so eagerly follow in tow.
I know that feel. For the past couple of years I've just been going with the flow. No point in stirring the pot.
Hopefully we all make it and find true happiness

Attached: 25_yr_old_doomer.png (1200x1200, 256K)

Rejoice in the fact that many of your brothers and sisters think just the same, they've just lulled into silence by the false narrative promoted by the MSM. When they'll realize they aren't alone thinking that, then you can organize at once without leaving (((them))) the chance to high jack it and repeat it all over again.

As an example, if you'd listen to the Canadian MSM, you'd think the sovereign cause is nearly dead and out of favor with the younger generation, but the truth is the absolute opposite, it just that it lack proper directions and definition, as it has been abused like a brothel whore by countless politicians since the '60 and the '95 referendum.

twitter.com/BilldeBlasio/status/1143212394811969536
Dante giving debate advice to his dad
>Tell people NYC was just Staten Island when you started your term

>DeBlasio
His real name is Warren Wilhelm. He changed it to "Bill de Blasio" for votes to sound more ethnic.

You made me LOL out loud.

You could hide a gun in that hair.

So in certain parts of the country, the republican party isn't the way to go guys. Maybe we should run as democrats in areas where the gop is doa.
Play the liberal game, and then go full 1488 once in office.
Most people are retarded anyway. It can't be difficult to actually out lib the liberals given how much we've learned.
Go for congressional seats in deep blue areas.
If they can get RHINO's into the gop, why don't we become DINO's?

imagine being his son and watching that shite happen.

>> My wife's black boyfriend son

is so nice the US have automatic spanish translation whenever they spoke

white new Yorker here

the only people who like diblasio are white shitlib transplants

>just